Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 1:46 am

Raicheal listened to Miss Rose and Miss Crystal speak through her own lightning sobs. When they were done she lifted her head up to look at them with her puffy red eyes.

"Just because I can transform doesn't make me strong..." she said, her voice back to normal with the exception of an overall sadden tone. "If I h-had been s-stronger...I could have s-stopped it... instead of obeying them. I could have used my powers to...to stop them like any other weapon b-but I didn't. I just...just did nothing..." Her arms tightened once more around her legs drawing them further in.

"I...I want to be stronger...I really do...but every time I try... something happens..." She continued though there was a hint of frustration that now lined her sad voice "First the clown, there the cafe and now this... every time I try to move on and get stronger...something stops me and I just end up hurt or a burden to others." She looked from Miss Rose to Miss Crystal before looking back at the ground.

"Guess I did both this time..." she said glumly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 7:00 am

Rose's eyes were going harsh. She had very little patience when someone simply wouldn't listen; it was a wonder she was able to take care of Crystal, at all, sometimes. "Just because you could be stronger does not make you weak." She said, watching the girl, her tone just harsh and clipped enough to draw her sister's attention to her without angering her or making her lock up. "You ever heard of Harry Potter? Squibs exist, Raicheal. Sometimes, they don't transform because their DNA locks them out. Some of them just can't. They don't have the power, the strength, the will to do so. Hell, it's not always their fault-" That much managed to earn her an eye glare, as Crystal was a stickler against anything close to a curse, "-but in the end, those that do transform are stronger. More powerful." She gestured to the girl, "This school exists, in part, because people can't just teach themselves to control their powers. Not usually. You just said that you did. That's more than most students can do with help."

"There's always room to grow," Crystal piped in, "but that doesn't mean that you're weak just because you aren't where you want to be, yet. Most students never make it to the EAT courses, let alone start in them. You did." Her fingers stroked Raicheal's hand, a tender touch that seemed almost motherly, "Life's full of obstacles and challenges. The strongest of us get that way by facing and overcoming these challenges. They knock you back sometimes, of course --- nobody's perfect --- but living through them and moving beyond them is where the real strength lays. You survived your old life. You survived a clown. Most people go through their whole lives incapable of doing either, let alone both of those things, and you're still young."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 2:05 am

Raicheal listened to Miss Rose talk, she sounded frustrated and Raicheal knew it was because of her. She when on about something called "Harry Potter" and then started talking about the transforming thing again. About how most people come to this school to learn to control their powers and that because she can already control them that makes her stronger. Raicheal knows this. It is not that she doesn't understand what Miss Rose is saying but rather that she doesn't feel strong. She feels like herself and she has always been weak...at least that is what she has been told. It wasn't till Miss Crystal started talking that what she was saying started to resonate with Raicheal. It reminded her a lot of what Miss. Exagora and Atticus said. She uncurled herself so she was sitting normally on the bed mat and gripped Miss Crystal's hand a little as she stroked her hand.

"I...I don't feel strong... I just feel like myself..." She started to say, looking up at the teacher's somewhat confused "Everyone says I am strong for surviving what I have been through but I don't feel any different...any stronger. I just feel like I have always felt...like myself. So am I strong but it just doesn't feel like I am?"

OOC: I can hear the slow thud of Rose's head hitting the wall repeatedly as I write this lol
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 7:43 am

"When you begin to believe yourself strong," Rose said, measuring out how she explained herself, "That's when you should worry, more. Because that's when you let your guard down. You get cocky. You forget your own limits." She waved at Crystal, who was smiling slightly, now.

"When you feel like you're not enough, you have your own advantages. You're more aware of where your weaknesses lay. The problem is, you feel like you're not enough. You under exaggerate your limits and overly stress your weaknesses."

"There's a balance," Rose began again, "There's a balance where you know yourself. You know your strength but you know where you're weak. You know where to defend but you know how to attack. It's not something that happens overnight. It's not something that happens suddenly and for some, it may not happen at all."

Crystal took over once more, speaking: "Look at me and tell me honestly; are you stronger, today, than you were back then?"
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 10:25 am

Raicheal listened to Miss Rose as she spoke, taking in every word as it came, thinking it over as best as she could. Feeling too strong can lead to overconfidence. Feeling too weak can cause me to never get better. I need to find a balance between the two. A balance within myself. When Miss Crystal asked if she was stronger today than she was back then she had to pause for a second before she smiled softly and nodded.

"I'm sorry for the trouble I caused." She said looking at both of them and smiling "I appreciate everything you have done for me and I'm glad you're are both here." With she finally noticed the flowers on the side table and her small smile widen to one of pure joy.

"Are those Wild Irish Roses?! They're my favorite type of flower!" she said her voice ecstatic.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 10:34 am

Rosaline laughed, stepping aside to allow the girl to see what they'd brought, though the bear was still discarded on the bed. "They are." She said, happy to see that Raicheal had finally understood what they had been trying to tell her. "We thought you might like something to brighten the room up a bit."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 10:37 pm

"Thank you." Raicheal said happily as she smiled at both of them. "I always loved this type of flowers... I haven't seen them since I left Ireland."

It was at that point the younger nurse walked over to the three of them holding a chart.

"Well Raicheal, everything looks in order." She said looking over the papers once more "Let me just unhook you from these machines and you'll be good to go." With that, the nurse started to remove the monitor leads and the IV line from Raicheal's body, making sure not to hurt the girl in the process. Once she was done she wheeled the units away and disappeared into the back of the Infirmary. Raicheal flattened the rolled sleeves of her blouse once the IV line was removed, covering her horribly scarred forearms in the process. She then stood up, a little shaky at first having been off her legs for about a day now but she quickly straightened out. Upon standing up she finally noticed the bear on the bed before moving over to it and picking it up.

"Is this for me too?" she asked smiling again "It's so cute. You shouldn't of have... but thanks..." She said hugging the white bear to the point she was almost cuddling it. She then turned back to her teachers, head propped on top of the head of the teddy bear.

"So if we are not training then what are we doing?" She asked curiously with an almost childlike demeanor about her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:07 pm

"Relaxing," Crystal said, standing from the bed and smoothing out her attire. Crystal was fond of loose, comfortable clothing that showed off more elegance than figure; Rose was the exact opposite.

Grinning from the side of the room, the teacher took out one of her debt cards, seeming a bit mischievous, at this point. "What will it be? Movies? Skate park? Bowling? The zoo? We're not training again until you're in tip-top shape and my sister here insists that includes you being on Cloud Nine."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:18 pm

Raicheal blushed a little after she heard Miss Rose talk about doing so much for her.

"You don't have to do that much for me..." She said, slightly embarrassed "You've already done so much and I'm not worth the trouble..."

OOC: I think this is the shortest post I have ever done. LOL
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:22 pm

"You lost the option already," she said, grinning as she folded her arms over her chest. "C'mon, let's get you dressed. If you don't choose then we'll end up in an aquarium and Crystal will never allow us to leave."

ooc: I can imagine that xD I've seen your posts.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:41 pm

"Dressed? But I am already dressed." She said blushing more as she motioned to the outfit she had been wearing since yesterday.

"and I don't know... I... I have never done anything like this before..." she said nervously
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:52 pm

Rose frowned slightly at this; clothes shopping was moved higher up on the list.

"Well, let's get to the car and we'll talk about it, there." Crystal said, retrieving the vase and offering the girl her hand.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:01 pm

Raicheal took her hand, gripping it softly as she followed the Death Scythe out into the halls of the school with Miss Rose right behind them. She was quiet for a few minutes, blush still on her face, as her mind try to function in her slightly overwhelmed state.

"Miss Crystal?" Raicheal said softly after a few minutes of quiet "Is the aquarium a nice place?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:17 pm

Crystal beamed, "It's a magical place." She answered, opening the back door of the car for her. It was an expensive vehicle, but Crystal didn't remember what kind, off the top of her head, "I love it."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 4:07 am

"It sounds wonderful." Raicheal said softly as she got into the back of the car, having no clue anything about it other than the fact that it was a car.

"I've never been to one... In fact, I've never been to any of the places Miss Rose mentioned. Well, except the movies... but I rather not go back. The floors were sticky and there were mostly just men and the movies were of people having sex... plus few people were clothed when I was there...including me. " She said blushing in embarrassment as her eyes focused on the floor of the car and she played with her hands nervously.

"S-Sorry... I think I said too much..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 6:32 am

Crystal raised a brow at her from the front seat, curious. Rose at least pretended not to hear, for her part. However, she was directing them to the mall, which had a nicer movie theater in it. "Should I... ask?" The paler twin said, her head tilting as she looked at her from the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 2:00 pm

"Sorry..." Raicheal said blushing more and hiding her face in the teddy bear "T-The gang took me and some of the other g-girls there once... it was my first time g-going to the m-moives... I didn't like it there... mostly because I was there to... to w-work. I... I s-shouldn't h-have said anything." She when quiet for a moment or two and then said softly in a sort of hopeful tone.

"They're not all like that... Right?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2017, 3:25 pm

Crystal's face paled even more than it naturally was, which was saying a lot. "No, they aren't. Sometimes, you get the occasional teenage couple trying to dodge their parents' watchful eyes, but that's fairly rare." She smiled over at her sister, nervously. "Besides, the nicer the theater is, the less likely anyone will misbehave, at all.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 3:42 am

"Ok..." Raicheal said softly. She didn't talk for a few minutes as the only sound was that of the car driving them towards their destination.

"I'm sorry if I upset you, Miss Crystal." Raicheal said quietly from the back, her tone filled with worry "I don't often open up to anyone... because I worry what they would say if they knew the truth... knew about my past... but since you two know already I don't have to worry. Still... I forget that what I say may make people uncomfortable... so I'm sorry if that happened... I will try to watch what I say." Raicheal hugged the bear tighter to her as she finished speaking and looked down at the floor of the car. Her mannerisms incredibly childlike, especially for a girl of her age.

OOC: sorry, was busy the past few days, also we can get to where ever you are taking us when you want. Since you char is driving, you decide when we get there.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2017, 6:40 pm

ooc: Don't fret. If it tells you anything, Bliv and I just revived threads that have been dead since May. As long as you're okay, I don't worry about threads, themselves, too terribly much ^^;

ic:

"It's more that... I'm uncomfortable for you." The Death Scythe tried to explain herself as best that she could. "I know it was a difficult time for you, and none of those memories seem like they'd be particularly pleasant. I don't want you uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 12:26 am

"Oh..." Raicheal said honestly surprised by the answer "Thank you, Miss. Crystal for wanting to do that for me. You're right, my memories of those years are far from pleasant... there isn't a day that goes by that something doesn't remind me of my time there... but you don't have to worry too much... they're my memories after all and I have learned to live with them... even if they make me uncomfortable." She smiled slightly putting on a brave face for her teacher while knowing on the inside that nearly no one could save her from the darken storm that was her mind.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 12:30 am

Crystal shook her head; she'd done the same routine Raicheal was running a thousand times before. There was no fooling her with it. "You're a bad liar, Raicheal, but I won't dwell on it." She gestured out of the vehicle, as they had already stopped and were currently situated outside a large shopping mall. "We're here, after all."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:30 am

Raicheal frowns as Miss. Crystal called her out. She knew she wasn't a good liar. Miss. Exgora had told her and ever Atticus as well. That was why Raicheal preferred just to go unseen and not speak... if no one asked her questions then she wouldn't have to lie. When Miss. Crystal said that they were here she looked up and saw the large building and all the people as well.

"W-Where are we?" She said with a slight nervousness to her tone.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:32 am

ooc: Sorry for the inconsistency, I can't turn the lights on and can't see my notebook with everyone's color codes ><

ic:

"It's the mall." Crystal said gently. "It shouldn't be terribly busy right now, and we'll be with you." She stepped from the car, closing her door before opening Raicheal's. "Come on, we have some things to show you." A reassuring smile followed up the words, "You're safe."
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2017, 1:50 am

Raicheal listen to Miss Crystal still looking at the building nervously. She only looked away when Miss. Crystal exited the car and opened her door. Raicheal listened to what she said and looked at her hand for a moment. She hesitated a little before placing the bear in the seat next to her and taking Miss. Crystal's hand.

"OK..." She said quietly, still nervous as she climbed out of the car and gripped Miss. Crystal's hand much as a child would grip they mother's hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)   Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chin Up, Buttercup! (Hatter & Lani; Raicheal & Crystal/Rose; M)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next