Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ninja Storm (Open, no post order training thread!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Ninja Storm (Open, no post order training thread!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja Storm (Open, no post order training thread!)   Ninja Storm (Open, no post order training thread!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 8:26 pm

Anna nodded. "Thank you. I've learned almost everything on my own" She told him as she pulled a bottle of water out of her bag (which seemed to be filled with tools and weapons)
"I agree, senpai. I believe that training together will make us much stronger." The ninja girl told him, opening her bottle of water, then she took a big sip. "To be honest,
I'm surprised I managed to trick you with my last attack.
"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Storm (Open, no post order training thread!)   Ninja Storm (Open, no post order training thread!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2017, 8:31 pm

He chuckled, seeming almost sheepish over the ordeal, "If we're honest, I got cocky and ended up overestimated myself." Rogue rubbed the back of his neck, eyes trailing away. "Are there other things you would like to learn?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Storm (Open, no post order training thread!)   Ninja Storm (Open, no post order training thread!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 7:56 am

Anna nodded. "Never underestimate your opponent, senpai." She told him with a wink and a smirk. The ninja girl started sorting the equipment in her bag as she replied to his question- "Hm... I don't know. Probably nothing for now. I must improve my ability to control soul menace first"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Storm (Open, no post order training thread!)   Ninja Storm (Open, no post order training thread!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 8:19 am

He nodded, accepting this for what it was, "If that's what you need then it's fine." Walking off a bit, he retrieved a bag nearby where he'd been, gathering all of his things together before flashing a grin at her; it wasn't visible, because of his mask, but it reached his eyes. "I'll see you around, then?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Storm (Open, no post order training thread!)   Ninja Storm (Open, no post order training thread!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 8:24 am

Anna nodded with a grin. "Yeah. I come here every day, by the way. So you know where to find me." The ninja girl told him, waving her hand.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Storm (Open, no post order training thread!)   Ninja Storm (Open, no post order training thread!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2017, 8:29 am

"Sayōnara," he tells her, grinning, and making his way to his car.

ooc:

Keep this thread up for future training sessions or close it down?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Storm (Open, no post order training thread!)   Ninja Storm (Open, no post order training thread!) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja Storm (Open, no post order training thread!)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4