Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Daniel Ruiz (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spacerz
SERP Member
SERP Member
Spacerz

Daniel Ruiz (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Daniel Ruiz (WIP)   Daniel Ruiz (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 3:59 pm

Weapon: Going to be Lacey Hilt

Crush: (None at the moment.)

Orientation: Heterosexual

Appearance: "Daniel has short blue hair, green eyes and a eyepatch covering a scar on his left eye. He has a white skin tone, and wears a blue hooded jacket, blue shorts and a pair of green sneakers. Finally, he also wears a pair of blue and red headphones."

History: "Daniel grew up in the dense and beautiful jungles of South Amerika. He lived a relatively peaceful life in his family's cabin, living together with his father, mother and younger sister. Growing up he would usually go out into nature and explore with his father. His favourite exploration grounds were old ruins from ancient cities or temples. Due to this early childhood exploration, Daniel has become excellent att navigating through jungles and ruins.

However one day, Daniel's sister had fallen ill with an untreatable and deadly disease that would slowly kill her overtime. When this happened his family immediately gathered the funds necessary to move to North Amerika, were the hospital could treat his dying sister. However his family was now very depressed and Daniel had heard of what the kishin Nebun had done to Shanghai. So he decided that in order to put an end to the chaos brought upon by the kishin Nebun, and to bring his family off of their depression, he would join the DWMA."

Misc: None

Personality: "Daniel is an optimist, believing that positivity always beats negativity. After all, positivity has helped him through a good few tricky situations in the past. He is very extroverted thanks to his childhood, and thus likes to be outside very often. He is rather social, and thus tends to be friendly towards other people, treating them with respect and being as nice as he can towards them. Also due to his extroverted childhood, he is relatively calm, and very careful when entering dangerous territory. He is also rather modest for reasons yet unknown."

Have you read the rules?: "Come with me,

Last edited by Spacerz on June 4th 2017, 2:11 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Daniel Ruiz (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Ruiz (WIP)   Daniel Ruiz (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2017, 5:51 pm

You clearly didn't read the rules. At the end of each rules section you can find words, which will assemble a small phrase. That needs to be placed at the bottom. You can find the rules here. You also aren't using the proper formatting for meister creation, which can be found here. You're missing a personality section, and there are multiple typos and misspellings of words. When you've fixed these issues, please contact me or another administrator! Thanks aflairforfandoms
Back to top Go down
Spacerz
SERP Member
SERP Member
Spacerz

Daniel Ruiz (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Ruiz (WIP)   Daniel Ruiz (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2017, 1:49 am

Very well, I will fix this problem upp and PM you when I am done.
Back to top Go down
Spacerz
SERP Member
SERP Member
Spacerz

Daniel Ruiz (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Ruiz (WIP)   Daniel Ruiz (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2017, 5:25 pm

I am done editing. Is this acceptable or are there still typos and other problems that i may have missed?.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Daniel Ruiz (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Ruiz (WIP)   Daniel Ruiz (WIP) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2017, 6:13 pm

You still haven't read the rules. You're missing the phrase, and your entire sheet breaks most character creation rules. There's still several misspellings in your history.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daniel Ruiz (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel Ruiz (WIP)   Daniel Ruiz (WIP) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daniel Ruiz (WIP)
Page 1 of 1