Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2017, 4:41 pm

She nodded. "Indeed..." She let out a sigh. "And this is why I have no friends." She muttered to herself quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2017, 7:10 pm

"I don't see why it would be." Aspen said, leaning back in his chair. "You seem likeable enough."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2017, 7:13 pm

She blushed when she realized he had heard her. "Oh, thank you. Y-you weren't meant to hear that..." She said, slightly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2017, 7:30 pm

"If we're going to be partners, we're probably going to be friends too, so you won't have to worry so much about that." Aspen said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2017, 7:33 pm

That got a smile out of her. "Yeah, I guess we are." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2017, 7:38 pm

"Alright." He said as he put the money for both meals on the table, standing from his chair. "You done?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2017, 7:57 pm

She nodded and stood up. "Yeah. Thank you." She looked around. "Where to now?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2017, 9:12 pm

"I don't know." He said with a shrug, shoving his hands back in his pockets. "Maybe the training grounds. That's about all I can think of."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2017, 9:20 pm

"It'll probably help if we can learn how we each work. Like back in the alley. As you saw, I'm quite... Long." She said. "So it'll be useful to learn how you can hold me comfortably, and swing me about as one does with a weapon." She told him. "Plus we need to work on matching soul wavelengths so I don't get heavy or anything like that."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2017, 9:27 pm

"Making use of your reach is what I'm thinking. It'll help with defensive movements and safe attacks." He theorised, walking ahead out of the building. "Pole vaulting, and large swings and plus stabs."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2017, 9:46 pm

She walked next to him. "Alright...What about offensive movements?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2017, 8:55 am

"As I said, large swings and stabs. If I end up close to an enemy, I'll have to deal with them in other ways." Aspen picked up the pace a little. "This'll be fun."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2017, 11:31 am

Lacey was now moving her little legs twice as fast in order to keep up with him. "It'll be interesting in the least."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2017, 12:15 pm

Aspen lead Lacey to the wooded area serving as the training grounds for DWMA students. He chose an area out of the way, with trees serving as targets, obvious by the cuts, stripped bark and other such marks visible on them.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2017, 12:55 pm

She immediately recognized the area as the place she came to a few days ago after a training session. "So I'm assuming we'll be training here?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2017, 1:23 pm

"Yep." Aspen said, holding a hand out to the side, waiting for Lacey to transform.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2017, 1:35 pm

Lacey quickly did a full transformation. She shot up into the sky before falling down into Aspen's open hand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2017, 2:19 pm

Now that he had the space Aspen spun Lacey's weapon form above his head, letting her slip so he could grab her closer to the end; this allowed him to hold her below his arm with one hand, pointing the rest of the weapon outwards to the side. "Moving you around is definitely going to take getting used to."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2017, 2:25 pm

With a shine, she appeared in her blade. "Yeah, but I have confidence you'll pick it up really quick." She told him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2017, 2:50 pm

His response to that was to flip her up vertically, before grabbing the end with his other hand and bringing the weapon low to the ground; spinning on the spot he scythed the cutting edge of the lance-head into the trunk of a tree, right above the roots. "Too slow..." He muttered as he pulled her out of the tree.

OOC: Monster Hunter is always a veritable encyclopaedia of fighting styles for unwieldy seeming weapons. I want you to look up Insect Glaive Aerial Style.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2017, 6:27 pm

"What are you trying to do?" She asked him as he muttered.

OOC: I spent over a week trying to find it, but couldn't find much about it, sorry
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2017, 9:46 pm

"Nothing in particular. Moving you around is difficult. The ground gets in the way..." He explained as he stuck one of her points down into the dirt. He walked around her in a circle with his arms crossed, obviously thinking of what he could do.

OOC: 
Spoiler:
These should do as a basic idea.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2017, 2:46 pm

"Hmmm..." She mumbled, trying to think of ways that he could easily swing her around without knocking her into the ground. "I've never had a meister before, so I've never had anyone to use me. But maybe try out hold me higher or lower to my blade?" She suggested thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2017, 3:19 pm

"Obviously! But attacking with only half the weapon would be... Inefficient." He said as continued to circle, tapping on his arm as he did so. "Your weapon is amazing for leverage and range. I don't want to not have those." He said, before pulling Lacey from the ground again, resting her across his shoulders. "What is the most obvious but least sensible answer when the ground is too close?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2017, 5:50 pm

"Well geez..." She muttered. "You don't have to be so mean about it. I was just trying to help." She said in a way that came across that she knew he wasn't being intentionally mean, and that she was just joking. "But uh, I would make the ground further away from me if that was even possible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next