Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 7:46 pm

"Now that is an idea!" Exclaimed as he swung Lacey back into holding her behind his arm. "Lets see how good I am in the air." He said as he backed away from the trees, and then ran towards them before vaulting into the air, leaving a shadow behind prior to liftoff. Instead of bracing for a landing, he swung Lacey at the branches of the nearest tree, cleaving through a few. Just before he hit the ground in the awkward angle he was at Aspen returned to his shadow, albeit without his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2017, 8:39 am

Whatever Lacey had been expecting, it wasn't this. She still wasn't used to his unique power, so it amazed her with what he was able to do. Suddenly, it was just her so, as she was falling to the ground, she transformed back into her human self, landing in a crouch. She stood up, and looked over at Aspen. "That was amazing!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2017, 8:50 pm

"It's not amazing until I can stick the landing every time." Aspen said stretching his hand out towards Lacey. "Now, these trees are going to get a haircut, and not a good one."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2017, 8:06 pm

"Either way, I still think it was cool." She replied. Seeing his outstretched hand, she turned back into her weapon form
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2017, 4:47 am

When Lacey transformed, Aspen spun her around behind his arm and himself again. "I'm always cool. Just could be cooler, if I didn't need to bail." He said before vaulting up towards the trees yet again.

OOC: I'd recommend a skip to the end of this sort of training into the end of the thread a few posts later probably. Also, sorry for the wait, I was being lazy.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2017, 8:51 am

"Whatever you say." She said with a playful eye-roll.

OOC: Alright. And it's fine, I completely understand. That's literally my reason for most things XD. But sorry for such a short reply. I couldn't think of anything else to put. Maybe the time skip could be in the next post?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2017, 8:08 pm

After shaving a few trees and realising that it was quite rapidly becoming evening, Aspen stopped his incessant jumping and occasional teleportation. He was able to land some, though not all, of the time. Not too bad for an afternoons work. Sticking a point of Lacey's weapon form into the ground, he let himself fall back onto the ground. "That's enough for today, I think. Gotta give the trees a break."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2017, 8:26 pm

Lacey quickly transformed back into her human form and sat down. She smiled and let out a giggle at his comment. "Are you alright? You look quite tired. I can go get us some water if you'd like." She offered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2017, 6:22 pm

"I'm fine." Aspen said with a dismissive wave of his hand, which right after held a scrap of paper and a pen, rapidly appearing one after the other, presumably having come from one of Aspen's pockets. He lifted his head a little and that pen and paper moved from his hand to being in front of Lacey, instantly. "Put your contact info down. I'll need that."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2017, 9:43 am

"Alright, if you say so." Lacey replied, sitting down next to him. When given the pen and paper, she took them in her hands and wrote down her contact info as instructed before handing it back. "There you go. But uh, I'll probably need your contact info as well." She notified him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2017, 5:07 pm

He took the paper back before he transported his phone to his hand, quickly inputting what Lacey wrote and then sending a quick message. "That should do." He said then, as he manually put his phone back into a pocket and stood up. "Want me to walk you home or are ya' alright on your own?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2017, 7:59 pm

Lacey pondered on the question for a few moments before answering. "Would you mind walking me home? I know it sounds childish, but I don't want a replay of this morning." She said, unable to meet his eyes. She knew she probably sounded like a 5 year old, and was ashamed of herself. She also didn't tell Aspen this earlier, but what had happened had horrified her. It was like when she used to live with her horrible parents but more sexually and it still terrified her now. She just didn't want to risk that happening again.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2017, 8:12 pm

"It's why I asked." Aspen said, offering a hand to help pull Lacey up off of the ground. "Though I'm sure that particular group won't be going anywhere near you again in a hurry."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2017, 8:20 pm

Lacey placed her hand in his as he helped her up. She looked at him in shock when he mentioned the group of guys from earlier. She hadn't said anything about them. "H-how did you know..." She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2017, 8:44 pm

"I just figured." He said as he stuffed both of his hands in his pockets. "C'mon, lead the way. I don't know where you live, unless it's the dorms."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2017, 8:46 pm

She shook her head. "No, I live by myself in a small apartment downtown. It's not too far from here, only a few minutes." She told him before setting off towards her home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6