Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2017, 3:45 pm

"Fine, fine." Aspen said as he turned to start walking. "Come along. Rather than instantly getting on each other's nerves, it'd probably be a better use of time to either get to know each other or go visit the training grounds or something."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2017, 4:18 pm

Lacey nodded. "Thank you. Now, we should probably start getting to know each other if you're going to be my meister." She agreed. "But where should we go to do that?" The lance asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2017, 5:40 pm

"No idea. I'm going to walk until something turns up." Aspen said as he did just that, walking off in the direction he was heading earlier. "What would you be up for, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2017, 6:08 pm

Lacey walked after him, having to move her legs a bit faster in order to keep up. "I'm up for anything." She replied, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2017, 10:01 pm

"Lets go put you into a tank full of spiders and see how you react. It'll tell me whether you have arachnophobia or not." Aspen joked, sighing afterwards. "Lets refine those criteria a bit. Play some games, go get food or neither?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2017, 10:34 pm

Lacey gasped and jumped back. "No! Please don't! Anything but spiders!" She squeaked, realizing a few moments later that he was joking. "D-don't scare me like that! I thought you were serious!" The weapon exclaimed. She thought about what he had asked for a minute before replying. "I'm fine with either." She finally responded.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 1:43 pm

"So you are scared of spiders." He said, not mentioning that he thought she seemed gullible, too. "Would you rather go to an arcade or play a sport?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 2:05 pm

"Remind me why I partnered with you again?" She asked, clearly aggravated. "If you must know, I prefer the arcade. Sports are boring." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 4:40 pm

"I'll have you know that I'm planning on avoiding purposefully having you and spiders coming in contact now that I know." Aspen said, finishing off with a slow nod. "Arcade it is. It's what I'd have preferred too."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 4:46 pm

She blinked a few times. "Oh... Well, thank you." She said, surprised at his kindness. "Oh, okay. Then the arcade we go then I guess."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 5:08 pm

"I'm going to not go easy on you even slightly." Aspen said then, as he started walking in the direction of the nearest arcade.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 5:37 pm

Lacey followed him, grinning. "Good, I wouldn't want you to. This way, when I beat your ass, I'll know it's because I'm better." She said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 5:58 pm

"Not going to happen." He replied simply, picking up his pace to get to their destination, which wasn't too long after. He Turned to Lacey as he entered. "I'm feeling nice, so I'll let you have first pick."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 6:04 pm

Lacey smiled and headed over to the air hockey table. "Let's start off with something easy, like air hockey." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 6:33 pm

"You want to play a game of reactions and speed with a Meister? I'm all for it." Aspen said, standing across the table from her after he put in the money. The plastic disk dropped from Lacey's side.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 6:54 pm

"You might be a meister, but I'm a weapon. Don't underestimate me." She told him. While she had been talking, she had taken out the puck, placed it on the table, and hit it towards the meister.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 7:00 pm

"I'd never." He replied, hitting the puck to the side, sending it bouncing from side to side with the final target being the goal on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 7:07 pm

She quickly reflected the puck as it came her way, sending it thump-thump-thumping from side to side as it traveled back towards Aspen's goal. "Try to block that." She taunted.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 7:12 pm

"Sure." Aspen said as he hit the puck just as it reached the middle, shooting it straight towards the goal, faster than before.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 7:15 pm

Lacey attempted to block it but to no avail as it sailed past her into the goal. She let out an infuriated huff as she took the puck back out. "You just got lucky there." She told him as she hit it towards him once more.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 7:18 pm

"Nope." He said as he hit it back, looking to bounce it once from the side and into her goal again.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 7:20 pm

She let out a frustrated sigh. "This is really starting to annoy me, you realize that right?" She asked him as she, once again, took the puck out and hit it towards his goal.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 7:27 pm

Aspen thought that he should show off at this point. She was competitive and he was winning. He was going to beat that puck out of the way while glancing away. He knew the direction it was going in, which was usually enough. He looked up to Lacey and gave a smirk, putting his paddle in the way; or so he though. The puck still managed to skim off the side and just barely bounce into his goal. "Shit." He muttered as the puck reappeared on the table, right in front of his puddle. He took a moment before sending it Lacey's way again.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 7:29 pm

Lacey let out a short cheer as she finally managed to get the puck in her goal before quickly leaning forward to deflect the incoming puck, sending it back towards the boy. "Ha. That's what you get."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 7:34 pm

"I wasn't looking at it." He said truthfully, deflecting the puck to the side again. Even if he didn't score again, he could just win by never letting it get in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next