Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 7:38 pm

"So? That's your fault." She said, blocking the puck, sending it back towards the meister.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 7:43 pm

"Your problem right now is not winning. Time is running out." He said as he passed the hit the puck against the side again, so that it would take longer to get to Lacey.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 7:46 pm

"You think I don't know that? I'm trying, okay?" She told him through gritted teeth. When the puck finally reached her, she hit it back towards Aspen, hitting it at an angle so that it hit the sides a few times before quickly approaching the goal.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 7:50 pm

The defence strategy ended up not working. It would have, if Aspen hadn't glanced up at the time left at the wrong moment, once again letting the puck skim from his paddle. Just as the timer hit 0, the scores ended up as a tie at 2-2. He tutted to himself in annoyance. "Oh well."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 7:56 pm

Lacey danced around in victory. "I may not have won, but I didn't lose either, and that's all I care about!" She exclaimed before her meister could tell her she didn't win. "Now, what next?" She asked cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 8:04 pm

"Lets play again." Aspen said, already putting more coins in. "But this time, I'm not going to use my hands." He continued as he walked back to his side. He slid the puck over to Lacey and waited.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 8:19 pm

Lacey, as confused as ever, followed his lead. "Ookayy..." She said, not sure why he wasn't using his hands, but she wasn't about to question it. When he slid the puck over to her, she quickly hit it right back at him, aiming for the goal.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 8:25 pm

Sure enough, Aspen stood there and the puck went in. However, as soon as it was out of site, the telltale cluttering of the puck falling within the table could be heard from Lacey's side of the table; the point counter at the top reflected this, too. "No hands." He said, grinning widely, leaning on table.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 8:27 pm

Lacey was about to cheer when she heard a clattering sound come from her side of the table. She looked down to see that the puck was in her goal. "W-what?! W-when did..." She gaped. She stared accusingly at Aspen. "You're cheating!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2017, 8:39 pm

"Of course. This doesn't count for anything, I just thought I'd show you another part of my power. I can move objects instantly. Like, teleportation sort of instantly. And myself. Check this out." Aspen said as he walked off, leaving the familiar shadow in his place. When he was some distance away, he disappeared into smoke and reappeared in place of the shadow, which also fell apart.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2017, 10:44 am

Lacey's mouth gaped open. "O-okay, so that's a thing.... Good to know..." She stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2017, 11:02 am

"There may be more. I don't know how it will work with a weapon."  Aspen said, walking off again as if the whole thing was no big deal; it really wasn't for him. "What should we go for next?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2017, 11:07 am

Lacey walked after him. "Uh...." She looked around. "How about dance dance revolution?" She asked pointing to the two mini dance floors on their left.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2017, 11:23 am

"Alright." Aspen said as he approached the machines, waiting on one side once he got there. "But are you sure you want to play DDR with a skirt?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2017, 11:33 am

Lacey raised an eyebrow. "I'm sure, but will it distract you?" She asked innocently.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2017, 11:55 am

"Not even slightly." Aspen replied. He wasn't one to be bothered by stuff like that. "I guess you're the kind of girl that doesn't care, huh..."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2017, 12:02 pm

She gave a short nod. "Of course not. I'm used to it by now..." She trailed off. "Anyways, I'm ready to start when your are." She said rapidly, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2017, 12:13 pm

He put coins into the machine and went on to select a song, making sure that it's a fairly difficult one. "I have a feeling this one won't be anything near a draw."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2017, 2:54 pm

She raised as eyebrow. "You think?" She said as the song started.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2017, 8:39 pm

"Not going to go well for you." Aspen said, all attention on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2017, 8:41 pm

"Hmph." She started paying attention to the screen, and started doing the steps she needed to do, adding her own flair to them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2017, 9:07 pm

Aspen wasn't doing anything extravagant, but simply moving his legs to hit on each of the beats. His choice of song wasn't simply a random and difficult one, but one he had played before.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2017, 9:09 pm

Not having played this song, Lacey ended up making a few mistakes, but quickly got back in.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2017, 9:21 pm

Aspen missed a note here or there, but on the whole he was playing very well. "Best of three?" He asked when the song finished, having not looked at the results.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2017, 9:23 pm

She shrugged. "I don't care. It's up to you." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next