Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2017, 9:38 pm

"Lets move on then." Aspen said, moving away from the machine. "Pick again."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2017, 9:42 pm

"I picked the last two we did. You pick something." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2017, 9:53 pm

Aspen tutted and rolled his eyes before walking around to see if anything was particularly interesting. His lack of stopping clearly showed that there either wasn't, or that he didn't know if any of the two player options were any good.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2017, 9:55 pm

"How about we go somewhere else then?" She suggested when she realized there wasn't much else for them to do.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2017, 2:18 pm

Aspen said as he turned straight for the exit. "Want to go and eat something? I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2017, 2:24 pm

She nodded. "Sure. I'm getting hungry too." She agreed, following him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2017, 2:46 pm

Once he was outside of the arcade, he walked down the street as he had before, seeing what came up rather than heading for a specific place. "Hey, how old are you anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2017, 2:52 pm

She walked along side him, looking around at it different buildings. "I'm 16. How about you?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2017, 3:59 pm

"I see. I'm 18." Aspen answered, slowing when he spotted a place that could work for food. "You okay with Chinese?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2017, 4:53 pm

"Ah. So you're two years older than me. Nice to know." When he asked about the food, she nodded. "I love Chinese." She said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2017, 5:38 pm

"Seems like it." Aspen said, walking towards the place he had sighted just before. Inside it was fairly empty. He approached the counter and ordered something or other, gesturing for Lacey to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2017, 5:58 pm

Lacey followed him, ordering her own meal once he finished his order.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2017, 9:06 am

He waited around for their food, picking it up and taking it to one of the few tables once it was made.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2017, 11:36 am

Lacey followed him to a table and sat down. "Thank you." She thanked him, digging into her meal.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2017, 2:49 pm

Aspen started on his food too, thinking of something to ask or talk about. "Hey, what do you usually do with your time?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2017, 2:59 pm

She thought for a moment. "Well, I exercise daily to help stay in shape, and I try my best to train at least four times a week. But other than that, I like to read and watch movies. I don't really have any friends though, so I'm always alone." She told him, eating some more of her food. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2017, 3:06 pm

"When I'm not training I go play games or sit in my room and listen to music or watch something. I don't go out of my way to make friends, either." Aspen gave his answer, going back to eating and wondering.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2017, 3:15 pm

"What games do you play?" She found herself asking. She plays a few games, but not frequently enough for it to be a hobby.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2017, 3:22 pm

"A bunch of handheld stuff. Don't stick with any game for a long time. Otherwise I go to the arcade. Not that I go often." Aspen said after thinking for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2017, 3:26 pm

"Ah, okay. I play a few games, but not much. " She took a bit of her lunch. "Anyways, is there anything else you'd like to know about me?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2017, 5:12 pm

"Nothing I can think of." Aspen said shaking his head. "And you about me?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2017, 7:18 pm

She shook her head. "I think that's all. For now at least. If I think of anything else I'll let you know." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2017, 1:48 pm

"Well, okay then." Aspen said, then set about finishing off his meal, now in silence.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2017, 2:41 pm

Lacey continued eating her meal, sitting in the silence.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2017, 4:00 pm

After finishing his food, Aspen sat there, waiting. "This is very awkward." He said simply to say anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)   Was it Luck? Or Fate?  (Arc and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was it Luck? Or Fate? (Arc and Myself)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next