Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
aflairforfandoms
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    June 19th 2017, 12:23 pm

After Allelujah and Catherine had briefly spoken in the Death room, the death scythe had agreed to let her come to his apartment in order to properly meet his other half- Hallelujah. "So, I don't know much about you. Tell me some stuff, would you? Doesn't really seem fair for me to tell you a bunch of stuff about me and then get nothing back- especially if we're going to be partners," he unlocked the door to reveal a rather disorganized looking apartment. Piles of papers sat on the kitchen counter and random pieces of clothing were draped on the back of the couch. A few dirty dishes sat on a coffee table in front of a small television. "Sorry about the mess, I don't really get company much and I haven't bothered cleaning recently," the man muttered as he tossed a few things aside.

Desdemona Simpson~ Kishin Egg
Addison and Lydia Campbell~weapon
Achima Ravencraft ~Kishin Egg
Eliana Boyd~Witch
Allelujah/Halleljuah Haptism~Death Scythe
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    June 19th 2017, 4:22 pm

Catherine Coon had slowly entered Allelujah's apartment, took her lab coat off and tossed it over her shoulder. The witch slowly approached the death scythe and smiled in a friendly way. "I really don't mind the mess... trust me, sometimes my bedroom looks worse." She said calmly.
Catherine had leaned against the wall and adjusted her glasses. "Hm...Where should I start...? Well, I used to live in the realm of the witches when I was a kid. A boring place, I'm telling you. So..As a teenager I left and entered this realm, as I've always been fascinated by it and by human culture. I've managed to get a permission to study at the DWMA in the NOT class. Nothing big, really, but the more I've been learning about this world, the more fascinating it was in my eyes. Then, I graduated, managed to enroll the University... and then, I've returned here, to teach the witches and the sorcerers. You know, so they can learn to control their magic and live peacefully among the humans." Catherine told him with passion in her voice- she really loved her life, her job, her students and the human world.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephanie
Ms.Coon
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    June 19th 2017, 4:32 pm

Allelujah nodded, moving to go sit on the couch. He sat down there and cleared his throat. "I've never tried to let him out on purpose, so I don't know how well this will go," he tried to explain. "I suggest.. restraining me, although I'm unsure of how," the death scythe seemed thouroughly uncomfortable with this, fiddling with his hands a little bit. "Hallelujah tends to only take over when I'm in danger. I'm clearly not, and he's quiet at the moment.." He stood up as he got an idea. "This might be slightly foolhardy, but worth a try," he muttered before opening a window and popping the screen out. Allelujah sat on the window ledge after that, patiently waiting for his alter ego to realize he was sort of in danger.

Eliana Boyd~Witch
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    June 19th 2017, 5:14 pm

The witch sighed quietly, looking at his rather strange approach to the situation. "Well...
I've got a few ideas. Plan number one: You lie on the ground, I sit on you- restraining your arms with my knees and using my magic on you, to lure Hallelujah out. Plan number two: I'll go find a rope. Plan number three: Hm..You can transform into your weapon form, I'll be holding you outside the window, so if Hallelujah transforms or tries something stupid, I'll can release him, making him fall straight towards the ground.
" Catherine proposed, approaching the Death Scythe slowly.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephanie
Ms.Coon
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    June 19th 2017, 10:40 pm

That seemed to rouse Hallelujah a bit, who hissed I'm not going to come out just because you want me too, but I'll answer questions. Don't bother putting us in danger just because you want me to have a little bit of social time with this girl at Allelujah. The death scythe blinked and tilted his head slightly. "Okay, fine. He says he'll answer questions but he doesn't feel like coming out," he muttered before hopping out of the window and returning to the couch.

Eliana Boyd~Witch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence    

Back to top Go down

Allelujah/Hallelujah's residence
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1