Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 11:31 am

I grinned widely at that; really, really he should NOT have said that~! Holding my hand out, I watched as a tablet suddenly popped into existence, sitting there, waiting to be used. Giggling, I take my seat beside him, logging into the device and bringing up none other than the website! "Wanna see your character sheet?" I tease as I highjack adminy lady's secondary account and take it over as my own, promptly scrolling about the homepage.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 2:26 pm

With curiosity, I stared at MerryLynn's tablet. Is this site's layout really that ugly?! Who are these guys from the banner?! Why the hell are they with Death and his son?! What is this ma- no no no no... I won't do that again. Phew, that was close. "Uuh... Sure... Even though I'm sure it is as lame as my creator..." I commented with a teasing grin.

OOC: HEY! I MEAN, SURE YOUR CS AIN'T THE BEST BUT COME ON!

IC: >8^D

OOC: I hate you sometimes...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 2:57 pm

ooc:
Hey! They won't let me change the layout design, shut your trap! Er... thought bubble.... thing....

ic: I wave my hand at the voice coming out of the sky, ignoring the adminny lady as I click through to his sheet. I've seen it before, but I still chuckle to myself as I bring it up; of course it's only marked as Mr. Raccoon. He doesn't go by Lucas. Still, it's funny, and I'm already immensely amused by my assortment of meta-knowledge, as it is. Bringing up the sheet, I orient the tablet to portrait view and hand it over.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 3:06 pm

"Oh..." I murmured, ignoring the admin people, taking the device from MerryLynn. I read my own character sheet really quickly and returned the tablet to her. A silence followed. I hid my face behind my hand. "At least the list of my spells is quite okay..." I murmured. "The rest of it is lame! I don't want to be just some alter ego shit! I am here, doing stuff with probably the most self-aware person on this site! Screw this, Imma rewrite my history and personality later. Lame, creator..." I ranted, crossing my arms and pouting like an angry child.
OOC: ^^"

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 3:09 pm

I laugh. I can't help it and I don't bother so much as trying. I'm amused by his reaction and, quite frankly, want to see more of it, "Awwwwwwww is the little baby 'coon upseeeeeeeeeeeeet~?" I tease, moving to pinch at his cheek.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 3:22 pm

I immediately blushed, and turned my head away, with my arms crossed on my chest. "I... I..." I didn't know what to say. In the end, I hid my face behind my hands. "B-Baka!" I murmured quietly. Merry y u do dis? ._.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 4:38 pm

My grin went wider and I leaned closer, one hand on his leg while the other continued to make pinching gestures toward his face. "What's wrooooOooooOoooong, Mr. Raccoon-maaaaAAaaaaan~?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 4:44 pm

I moved a bit away to avoid the embarrassing pinching and teasing. It was waaaay too embarrassing and I had a huge blush on my face. What have you done, Rackie?! "N-no nothing..." I replied murmuring and stuttering like crazy. Is this her strange way of flirting with me or am I getting the wrong idea?!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 4:47 pm

I bounced in place. This was fun! Jumping down, I moved to corner him, one arm on either side of him, keeping him in place. My eyes stared him down, mischievously, as I stuck my tongue out at him, waiting for him to make his next move.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 4:57 pm

"Stop teasing me..." I asked her basically begging her to stop. Looking at her was making me even more embarrassed, so I looked away. This clown! Ugh.. what should I do now? Rackie? Help? No? Oks... I need to come up with something before I'll melt from embarrassment! "M-Meerryyy? A-are clowns ticklish?" I asked her, stuttering.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 4:58 pm

I raised my brow. How dumb did he think I was?! In truth, I didn't know the answer to his question, though. Instead, I just shrugged, laughing as I followed his face with my own. "Teasing? Who's teasing? Teasing would imply that I was having some sort of effect on yooooooouuuuuuuuu, Mr. Raccoon-man~!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 5:52 pm

It is having an effect on me, you meanie! What's the purpose in teasing me so much? Also, I definitely need a new name or at least a nickname or something! I need to change the topic... My last attempt failed miserably. "Y-Yeah, you're right, my dear! Teasing has to have an effect on the target! Haha, silly me! Oh, and by the way, I've started calling you Merry, because it's shorter. Do you want to give me some sort of a nickname too?" I asked her, trying to hide my embarrassment under a smile
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 6:02 pm

I cocked my head at this, not for a second falling for his misdirection, but certainly playing at going with it. ...Got 'im! I thought suddenly. Casually, I plopped myself on his lap, sitting sideways on him. My feet hang lazily off the edge of the bench and I kick them idly. "Well, is 'Lucas' what you're sticking with?" I ask him, nonchalant as though nothing has happened.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 6:12 pm

Cringe... She's hit me in the most sensitive point. Cringe... I wanna die... Kill me plz... No, wait, don't. I need to remain calm. I need to... not give her the satisfaction... "No, no, no. Merry, real names aren't nicknames. Also, I don't really like my real name. I also don't like sharing it with my creator... We need to use something... different... Something that only you will be using" I told her, hiding my...cringe. She's trolling me so hard and it hurts. >.> Rackie, change my name pleaseee... At least change it to "Luke' or something....
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 6:20 pm

"I know that, silly man~! But if you stick with it then I could go the 'Luey' route or something~!" I giggle further, nuzzling my face against him before laying my head on his chest, grinning innocently into his face.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 6:34 pm

I froze. I felt tricked again. However, when I looked at what she was doing I giggled. Yes, meeting this clown was probably the best thing that has ever happened to me. "Luey, huh? Sure. I kinda like it!" I said, patting Merry's head gently. To be honest... My heart started beating faster for some reason. I don't know why... Perhaps my creator has just done something strange... I closed my eyes for a second. A sudden realization reached my head: as a clown, Merry needs a source of madness to keep her alive... Of course, SERP is what created her, but its madness is probably weaker. Which means she can actually use my own madness as a new source of energy. I'm a bit afraid to ask her about this, even though I don't mind her using me as her new energy source. Perhaps later? This moment is just too sweet. Only me, her and this empty street that our creators have prepared for us.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 6:47 pm

I giggle again, my eyes closing as I relax beneath the touch of his hand. So human... I mean, obviously he's a sorcerer, yes, but his touch, his actions --- another giggle --- his heart are so human. It's peaceful and calming, things I'm far unaccustomed too in my little hyper bubble of life. "You sounded an awful lot like lil miss Nana, there, Mr. Raccoon-man~" I tease him once more, reaching up to tap him on the nose. I'm smirking.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 7:08 pm

I looked at her confused. "Nana? Uh... Nana..? Ah! That Nana! Nah, my creator has probably used the wrong color... again" I said, barely remembering who Nana was. All of my creator's characters should get used to his mistakes. I mean, they don't need to, they never notice them anyway. I chuckled and hugged her gently. I've noticed that I had started enjoying this more than I probably should. It is nothing, I guess. It probably because I've finally found someone who I can actually trust. I suddenly noticed something unusual when I looked at the sky. The clouds started gathering around Death City. Strange-I thought they had stopped the time in this thread."Hm... I think the site doesn't like it when the admins start tampering with time and space..." I told Merry.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 7:23 pm

"Pfft, I tamper more than they do," I say, relaxing where I sit, curling into place, now. If it rains then it rains; whatever. I look to the tablet, watching as it disappears into nothingness.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 7:32 pm

"Maybe... but you're MerryLynn... You can, they can't" I told her, teasing our creators, just for fun. I suddenly started hearing voices and movements, and crowds. Have they resumed the world's timeline for this thread? I bet it was Rackie. He probably did it for the effect. Don't you dare destroy this moment! I took my glasses off for a moment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2017, 7:41 pm

My eyes roll despite myself, "Whatever you say there, hotshot." I tap his nose again, smirking, my brow raised, "Are you trying to go all CSI:Miami on me, here?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2017, 10:42 am

I blushed, looking away. "I am not..." I murmured quietly. Before anything else could happen, I saw and felt something white landing on my nose, disappearing one second after that. I looked up, at the sky, only to notice that it's... "...starting to snow? In Death City?" I stood up and reached my hands out, watching white snowflakes landing on them. "Something is...definitely now right..." I whispered. I heard footsteps approaching us. Crowds appeared on our quiet streets. However, when I looked around, all I saw were... "...Ghosts? Phantoms?" Black silhouette, figures, whatever, surrounded us. No eyes, no souls, just humanoid shapes. Shapes that were glitching out, losing their form, sometimes they would randomly disappear and appear in a different place. Some were walking on walls, two were even levitating and one has just fallen from a roof. "W-What is going on?" I asked surprised, scared even as I looked at MerryLynn. Perhaps she knew the answer?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2017, 10:58 am

"Looks to be a glitch in the matrix," I said, taking advantage of the occurrence to pretty much stand upside down on nothing but air, facing the same way as him. I was maybe a foot or so higher than him, enough room for my hat to not touch him, and a little further forward than he.  "Bad coding or what-have-you. The thread seems to be crashing." I laugh, far more amused over the instance than actually afraid. Of course, fear was still an emotion that I was not only unaccustomed to but had not yet begun to experience, not really. The only thing that had thus scared me was myself. My.... other self. It wasn't a thought that I recalled fondly. Instead, I focused on the here, the now. "Looks like it might be adventure time. You probably don't want one of the phasey-s to be touchin' you. Never know how many of their glitches are contagious, and that's something ain't no antibiotics could help." Another laugh followed and I reached for him, bending backwards and placing my hands on his shoulders. "Ready for a wild ride~?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2017, 11:15 am

I listened to her words carefully, analyzing every fact twice. I needed to flexible thinking to at least somehow solve the issue. Perhaps, before we move out I'll have a word with my creator?

OOC: Before you ask, the site went crazy because I stopped time and removed the NPCs in this thread. You gotta fix this shit before it's too late. We'll be helping you from our HQ. Good luck! Oh... All I know is that you'll be jumping from thread to thread, in order to fix the site.

Useless admin... Anyway, I guess we have no choice, but to save SERP! Merry's attitude certainly calmed me down, even though, her ability to stand upside down was quite... disturbing. I sighed and looked at my companion, realizing she's probably going to take me to another thread. I nodded. "Yeah, I'm ready. We gotta save our thread n' stuff" I said with a nervous grin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2017, 11:34 am

"Yeeeeeeee~ah boi~!" I said, finding my own self comical, if nothing else. Holding on to him carefully, I moved to make my own self vertical, swinging us out of his "proper" timeline and into one of many threads of the past. Honestly, we were far from shy of options; at this point in the timeline, there were 2,976 threads properly archived. Of course, that also meant that we had to hope that we landed in the proper threads that we needed. I mean, hey, I'm a reality bender, but there's only so much of those abilities that actually contribute to my accuracy. That... that would be to say "next to none." On the upside, we had people aiding us in these... wait, that requires calculating? That's why my aim sucks so hard? I didn't know I needed math! What's this shit, no one sent me to school...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next