Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:17 am

I put the binoculars to my eyes to check what caught Merry's interest. My jaw dropped. My hands dropped. I dropped the binoculars. I broke the binoculars. WHAT THE HELL!? I cannot believe my eyes. What the shit? J-Just...J-just... What the hell? He, Guest, do you want to guess? Too bad. Our anomaly is... ... ... ANOTHER DEATH CITY. There's second Death City on the horizon!

In the meantime, Catherine Coon managed to deal with the mad Death Scythe. According to the thread, my former self should be leaving... Wait, where is he? Where the hell is he?! I mean, where is me?

"Behind you" I heard
My face turned pale. My former self was standing behind me. I slowly turned around to face him.
"W-Well, shit..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:22 am

Snapping my fingers eliminated the broken binoculars from reality, though my focus quickly drifted away to Luey. Quickly, my face began to heat up. With another snap, I changed back into my "student disguise," not liking the paler pink it brought to my hair, the more blue it made my eyes. I lost the choice in that, though. This may be an anime world, but those colors stood out, even by those standards.

It's not my birthday, calm down. It's not playtime, calm down...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:34 am

"Who's the person with you? A witch who can change her looks?" I... Asked myself... Seriously, how to describe such situation?! Okay, I guess Rackie will just give him a different color. "A girlfriend?" He..I..Me whispered into my ear. I blushed immediately. "K-Kinda, b-but it's a spoiler!" I replied to me-but-notme. "You look different... A revamp?" I... he... asked.
"Y-Y...It, it's a spoiler!" I replied, more confused by the situation. Merry, help!

"So her name is Merry? Nice to meet you!" Other me said as he looked where MerryLynn was standing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:39 am

I grin, beaming as I tilt my head to the side, eyes closing and a peace sign shaping my hand as I hold it by my face. "Hello, Mr. Raccoon." I say, reverting back to his "actual" name flawlessly. I approach, stretching a hand out. If I'm careful, I could wipe his memory of the meeting. I could, but it could make for some interesting thoughts later on... I hold off. I won't use any "magic" on this Raccoon unless Luey tells me to. Still, I offer to shake his hand. "Long story short, we have some business to take care of throughout a few threads --- spoiler alert, there." I wink, letting my smile and expression go coy for the blink of an instance. "Sorry that we can't stay long, and giving too much information will be breaking the laws of space-time. A paradox, if you will."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:47 am

Other..me.. shrugged. He probably understood enough. I mean, we're basically the same person and he knows how it goes. He might just be a little surprised to see himsel- myself from the future. This whole meeting is one big paradox as I didn't know Merry at the beginning of our thread. He met her too early.What now? The former me shook her hand, smiling. "I guess I should get out of here as soon as possible. Good luck." #OtherRaccoon said. "Yeah, thanks!". "Take care of your...our girlfriend." He whispered and gave me a wink. I blushed, looking away. I wasn't even sure if I was her boyfriend in her eyes! I'm getting another headache...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:53 am

I smirked softly, waving a hand in front of myself. The action triggered a light bit of what was not quite a spell, but a reality shift the eliminated the encounter from Raccoon's memory. That was a simple way to think of it: Raccoon and Luey. Luey would always be from my present time, where Raccoon would always be from whatever other time we intersected. "C'mon, loverboy, I have a city to touch." A laugh escaped me --- what a dumb joke.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:58 am

I laughed at the joke and shook my head. So dumb, yet so funny. "Want to teleport there?" I asked Merry as I put my hands into the pockets of my trousers.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:00 am

I shrug in response; it's certainly an option, though we could both blend in more than enough to merely walk. That was, assuming either of us was willing to handle the dessert. "It's whatever you want, Lucas Raccoon~"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:11 am

"It's Luke Raccoon now, Merry. My creator gave me freedom. I don't share anything with him anymore." I told her with a shrug. A walk might be actually a nice experience for us both, now that I think about it. "In theory this thread is still active right? Do you know what it means? You can finally experience life from the perspective of those who are stuck in the timeline. We don't need to hurry, I think. Let's just walk there." I suggested, thinking it might be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:16 am

I roll my eyes; he's certainly taking every inch of this free will thing and making a mile --- silly me, he's Polish --- a kilometer out of it. A chuckle follows, caught between the normalcy of the sound and the echoey giggle that makes it mine. "Whatever you want, I am content with." Saying nothing further, I reach for his hand, leading the way towards the exit of the city closest to its duplicate.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:27 am

I gently took her hand and started walking towards the city. After all, the training grounds were next to the Academy. This will be a long and a nice walk. We quickly found ourselves in front of the Academy. "At least we're going down the stairs" I commented looking at the massive stairs that were the enemy of every DWMA students.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:31 am

I smirked slightly, slowly, before summoning what could best be described as a sled, holding it in my free hand. With a rise of my brows, I silently asked if he wanted to try.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:34 am

"Yeah, sure, why not?" Replied, rather enthusiastically. I know this might be dangerous, but hey, I can use my magic here! Let me ignore the fact that no one used a "dialogue line" for Merry's question. "This might be fun." I added
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:39 am

Smirking wide, I drop the sled to the ground, holding it with my foot to keep it from sliding down. Who am I kidding? I slide onto it, holding the end and suspending the sled in place while I wait for him to join me.

Chaos incarnate, I'm having too much fun in this thread.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:45 am

I shook my head and took a seat behind her. I secured my legs and wrapped my arms around her waist. This thread is so much fun! "I'm ready!" I announced with excitement. I know this is dangerous, but also so exciting! Oh Merry, you're such a creative girl.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:53 am

Forgoing any sort of countdown, I took his words as an approval to start. Dropping the reality bend that had held the sled in place, I sent us sliding down a rocky ride to the base of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 12:16 pm

I held her tightly, to not lose balance. We were going very fast. I can stop myself from laughing. This is fuuuuuuuuun! We're so fast! I mean, it's not perfect because of the stairs and other rocks, but still awesome!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 12:46 pm

Bending reality makes staying out of harm's way fairly simple. If anything were to be in our way, I simply redirected our path. It had the added bonus of keeping us from gaining even more speed. This meant that, when it came time to stop, it was far easier for us to do so. Skidding to a stop with a laugh, I tilted my head back against him, grinning.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 12:54 pm

I returned her grin. Good thing Merry is controlling the sled. We're having the time of our lives! Wait... What about other people! There were two NPCs on a collision course! "Merry, watch out!" I shouted, slightly panicked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 1:10 pm

Suspending us both in the air, I despawned the sled entirely. Grinning, I looked up to the sky before setting us down, standing without the effects of inertia.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 1:13 pm

So, the awesome ride ended. "That was fun!" I commented standing up. The grin wouldn't leave my face. Merry, you are the best. I quickly readjusted my tie and glasses and offered my hand. "Shall we go?" I asked her, trying to be like one of those gentlemen from the movies.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 1:19 pm

With a roll of my eyes, I accepted the hand that was offered. We had a long walk ahead of us.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 1:22 pm

I chuckled and started leading her through the city. "Living in on the SERP timeline isn't that bad, you know?" I told her as we walked down the street. The NPCs were busy with their own simulated lives.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 1:24 pm

"We're not properly in the timeline." I reminded him gently, walking alongside him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 1:31 pm

"Yes, but we can pretend we are. My point is, I want to show you how it usually looks from the perspective of someone who can't leave threads" I told her, adjusting my glasses. We have entered a place known as "Death Pain Square", where Death City's bazaar was located. "I know you don't need to eat but... have you ever tried eating?" I asked her suddenly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next