Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2017, 8:31 am

I chuckled quietly when I saw her pajama. It was mismatched, but I must admit, she looks quite cute in it. I took my jacket and shoes off, before joining her on the bed. Merry's bed is really comfortable and at this point, I start to wonder whether I actually need the bed that is in my room. I mean, well, since the beginning of this thread we've been sleeping together. Anyway, I'm getting a bit distracted by my thoughts. I looked at Merry, smiling. "I wonder, how many anomalies still need to be found..?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2017, 1:24 pm

I shrug at this, relaxing where I lay while I think, "I think there's at least two, but I don't feel like digging around data files to find out, right now..." With a soft yawn, I curl up against him, relaxing happily.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 4:15 pm

"Oh well, at least it's only two. After that, we can probably have some free fun & free time." I said wrapping my arms around her, gently pulling her into a hug. I guess she's sleepy
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 5:47 pm

"If that's what you want." I assert, though I shrug where I lay, snuggling into his touch.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 8:38 pm

OOC: Hey, Raccoon-man!
IC: What..?
OOC: I've got a nice surprise gift for you.
IC: ... huh?
OOC: After you find all the anomalies :D
IC: Then, what's the point of telling me..?
Anyway, I closed my eyes for a second. "Well, and what do you want? We can do whatever the hell we want. Is there something you want? Like, do you have a dream or something?" I asked her, replying to her words.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 8:54 pm

I give him a curious glance, entirely confused by the question. A dream? Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? I'm kilobytes of data on a roleplay forum, and I am fully aware of this fact. What do I have to dream about? I can summon anything that I desire. I shrug at this, the thought somewhat depressing. "Whether of your own supposed 'free will' or not, I have you here." Another shrug follows, and I take the time and motion to snuggle up to him more thoroughly. "I don't need anything more." In a way, it makes me sick to my stomach to realize the truth of my words. I still feel like I'm more using him than anything else...
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 2:11 pm

I closed my eyes after she spoke. We might be just a bunch of crazy characters on some not-so-active site, but still, for us, the world around us seems real. We aren't real, but we feel we're real. If not my ability to break the fourth wall, if not my strand, I wouldn't even know that our world is just a few hundreds of pages of text. Because we feel the world around us is read even if it's not, we have some level of sentience. We can have dreams. We can have desires. Most of us have them because our creators wrote so. We here are different. Only slightly but still. I'm getting a little bit carried away by my thoughts, aren't I? Anyway, I looked at her and said- "Well, let's start with the fact that we're here thanks to our creators. I don't have anything against it, so I'm here with you out of my "free will". Sure, I don't really need anything in my life anymore, mostly because I have you now, but still, if I had to say what my dream might be... Hm... I might have a few. One of them is... Hm... I'd like you to show you the life from the perspective of a normal character because it's quite interesting. Well... I have one other dream, you know... I want to be on this site with you as long as I can..." After my speech, I closed my eyes and sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 2:14 pm

My eyes flicker towards him. No character, regardless of their home media, says such things without reason. For them, it's subconscious, unknown. For them, they might never know. But to know the mind of a creator is to know what causes such words. My heart knots in my chest and I become almost... aggressive with my cuddling. "We're at the mercy of the "real world" for that, Luey..." I say, the words muttered. Neither of our creators would willingly give up on SERP, we both know it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 5:13 pm

I closed my eyes and sighed quietly; she was right. I know that even my creator might be scared of the future of our world. Of course, I don't know what exactly he might be thinking, but some of his fears might appear in some of his characters. I, as a fouth-wall breaker, am the one who's affected by that very easily. "You're right..." I replied, opening my eyes. A positive thought appeared in my mind. "Well then... Let's just enjoy what's now then... Let's leave everything to our... "gods". I'm sure they will not disappoint"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 5:18 pm

I chuckle weakly, feeling like the gesture sounds more dark than it should. It makes me uncomfortable to hear it, myself. Nuzzling him gently, I bury my face from his view. "We're living outside of time, right now. We won't age this way... we won't miss anything in the rest of our world, here. We can stay however long we might want."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 5:32 pm

Her chuckle sounded a little bit weak. I guess she's just tired. It's not like age is my enemy anyway. "Well, you're right, Merry. Remember though, I'm a sorcerer, age doesn't matter for me" I told her as I put my one hand on her back and my other one on her head, holding her close.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 5:41 pm

"I'm a clown," I assert, "I don't age at all, but it means... we aren't missing anything. Not time, not experience..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 8:44 pm

I winked at her. ""Time doesn't exist here, I will never die"" I said, quoting the song my creator has chosen as my theme song. "We're lucky, don't you think? We can do whatever the hell we want!" I told her, grinning like a kid. I mean, really, we have unlimited possibilities and almost unlimited knowledge! If we wanted we could rule this world... (I'm just kidding here of course but... It's a tempting thought)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 8:53 pm

"I can do anything I want, anyway." I tease, moving so I can look up at him, tapping my finger against his nose.

Last edited by LeolaniLiaMay on August 7th 2017, 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 9:04 pm

I winked at her, grinning widely. "Oh, I know, my dear, I know!" I replied, before blushing. There's just something about her that makes me both so full of energy and shy. I don't know why? Perhaps I'm just too amazed by her cuteness. (Really, I'm telling ya'll here and now, Merry's the best waifu and your waifu is shit)
Anyway, I placed my hands on her back. "This is actually awesome about you." I told her, still referring to her teasings.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2017, 8:44 am

ooc: ((Goddamnit, Rackie xD))

ic:

I stick my tongue out, slowly, leaving it there as I stare up at him and into his eyes. For once, I don't speak, just watching him with my tongue sticking out. It... might be worth noting that my tongue matches my hair.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2017, 6:56 pm

OOC: Blame Raccoon. >.>

IC:
I chuckled and shook my head. A quiet yawn followed. "Let's get some rest. After all, there are still at least two anomalies for us to find." I suggested, winking at her. The colour of her tongue was interesting, by the by.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2017, 6:58 pm

I did as instructed, settling beside him and working to relax as best that I could. There was a soft, slight smile on my face as I slept.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2017, 7:11 pm

I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep. I don't want to describe my dreams, but all you need to know is that they were... pleasant. Sleep is both nice and annoying. Nice because sleeping is... well... sleeping, resting et cetera. It is annoying because we need it. Humans (and sorcerers) are complicated I guess.

A few hours later I was awoken by a sound of an engine. I opened my eyes slowly. "H-Huh...?" I murmured, half awake.

OOC: Don't mind me, I'm just giving you hints about my little surprise for you.
IC: A car?
OOC: Yeah, you've guessed! I'll give it to you through admin powers after you deal with the anomalies. Oh! Don't worry, I've even prepared a little backstory for you that explains how you got it. You know, to avoid paradoxes and more anomalies...
IC: Did you really have to wake me up, though? I was dreaming about...
OOC: Yeah, yeah, I know what you were dreaming about, perv...
IC: How did you! Ah... Right... It's not like I was going to share my dreams with anyone anyways.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2017, 9:50 pm

In my sleep, I found myself batting at him limply, covering his mouth with my hand after several attempts. A sort of shushing sound escapes me and I rolled over, muttering.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 5:04 pm

I looked at Merry and stopped myself from chuckling. Well, at least we didn't wake her up. Shame on you Rackie! Anyway, I closed my eyes again and gently snuggled with her. We can afford a few more mi- hours of sleep, am I right? It's not like our time to save the world is running out. We can sleep as much as we want in this dimension.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 8:51 pm

"Nigh.... Nigh..." I murmur, fighting the impulse to wake up. I'll be seeking revenge, if I do.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 4:12 pm

OOC: Well... the princess is sleeping. LET'S WAKE HER UP! *shot*
IC: Nope.
OOC: Then, never, NEVER, NEVER AGAIN MAKE STUPID CAMEOS IN THREADS YOU AREN'T PART OF!
IC: I've apologized already! Give me a break!
OOC: :T Rrrrriiiiight
IC: Anyways, I decided to take a short nap, you know, to not wake Merry up. I closed my eyes and...
OOC: Rap, tap, tap.
IC: DAMNIT!
Anyway, I closed my eyes, waiting for Merry to finally wake up. We have...
OCC: Good Ol' Two-Hands
IC: DAMNIT, RACKIE!
*sigh*
Anyway, I don't want to wake Merry up. I'll just let her sleep.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 7:12 pm

I came too eventually, a slow realization back towards the realms of the wakeful. Blinking several times, I looked towards him, smiling softly. "I'm... a little late to the party, aren't I?" I asked, curious, not entirely present as of yet.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 8:11 pm

I immediately opened my eyes and looked towards her. To be honest she startled me a bit. "Uh... Not really! I've just had a friendly conversation with my creator!" I told her, obviously trying to hide the fact that Rackie pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next