Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   August 29th 2017, 11:49 am

"Should." I said, thinking to myself; if such was the case, I might have to extend it to Sylas as well. Nebun enjoyed general carnage and such too much to stray too far from where the fighting pair was, as their reactions would be important to him. A disguise wouldn't hurt, however; I am borderline neon. Readjusting my focus to the meister and Death Scythe, I apply my Wrecking Ball ability to the Stein and Sylas, waiting until I'm satisfied with its application to drop the barrier field. Shaking, I take a moment to catch my breath before snapping my fingers and taking on one of my disguises, dulling my hair and taking on my secondary school uniform. It blends in far better than I would normally. "Alright.... ready when you are."

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   August 31st 2017, 12:20 pm

I watched her work, trying to plan how to safely take us through the thread. Thanks to Merry I can safely use my abilities, which helps a lot. I looked around once more. What can be our anomaly? It can be literally anything. On the other hand, as I've mentioned, the anomalies are always close to our entry point. "I hope you aren't using too much energy, Merry..." I commented with worry. We're in this together. I need her and her perception.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   August 31st 2017, 12:24 pm

I wave idly at him, directing my focus on the task at hand. "I can recharge when your Soul Protect is down. Don't worry." I say, looking around and trying to figure out what seems out of place. Of course, this thread destroyed Shanghai with a kishin that fell from space and proceeded to wrap his Black Blood tendrils around everything with a soul, so really, basically everything was out of place. In the end, it seemed more like we were looking for what actually did belong in Shanghai, rather than what did not.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   August 31st 2017, 3:39 pm

I took a deep breath. Seriously, seeing Shanghai in such state... It's like a scene from a catastrophic movie. I don't really like those if we're being honest. Anyway. It seemed like the anomaly wasn't on the same street... This means that we might be forced to start walking around this hell to find it. "Hey, by the way... How's your new job, Merry?" I asked her suddenly. Wait, what new job?.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   August 31st 2017, 5:09 pm

I find myself glaring at him, moving forward to shove him a bit, playfully but enough to get my irritation across. "I'm probably the only being on this sight that can feasibly, literally, be in two places at once. It kept her from using an NPC..." Shaking my head, I continue along ahead of him, looking around for anything that might seem normal, amidst the chaos of Black Blood.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   September 1st 2017, 9:30 am

I barely stopped myself from chuckling. Her reaction was great. I just followed her, shaking my head slightly. There was a smirk on my face. See, even in such a terrible situation, I can find something positive. "Well, it's not like I'm in three threads at the same time..." I told her. I've suddenly noticed something interesting. There was a strange glow visible two streets ahead of us. I have a strange feeling we should check that out.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   September 1st 2017, 10:45 am

"Are you?" I tease, too lazy to check or think on the topic enough to actual find out if it's the truth of the matter. I know he's leapt into a few threads since this one started and tried to play narrator. I peak upwards, blinking several times as I try to focus on the posts above me. He's seen something I haven't. I direct my attention to where he's looking and furrow my brow. The bloody thing is blinking like a beacon. It's almost unsettling.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   September 4th 2017, 8:26 am

"I bet it's our anomaly!" I told her, with my arms crossed. Seriously, the blinking is so unnatural, it must be it. Perhaps our creators finally decided to help us a bit. Anyway...I started walking in that direction, we must check that out. The fire and chaos seemed to grow bigger and more violent. We must be quick. The sounds of the battle are ringing in my ears. Such an annoying noise.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   September 5th 2017, 2:05 pm

It's so much easier to direct a handful of people's minds away from us than it is to form the catch-all barrier. I can actually breathe like this, not that I need to. Smiling softly, able to think straight, I follow after him. Still, I can't help but be uncomfortable with the blinking. It's like the flickering ghosts of those Quantum Slimes from that game the adminnies play...

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   September 18th 2017, 9:47 am

That strange light is right around the corner and its light started to blind me. Ugh, I have a feeling that wearing glasses makes it worse! Suddenly, probably out of nowhere, a crowd of panicked people ran directly into me. Remember that (in)famous death scene from "The Lion King"? I think I have the right to compare my situation to the one from that animated classic. Alright, this is getting really annoying. These people... these NPCs really behave like a bunch of animals. This is getting annoying! "Phantom shield!" I shouted, summoning a powerful magical shield around me. It pushed the crowd away. "Merry! You okay?" I shouted, hoping the clown is somewhere near.

Adam
Boris
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Catherine
Keith
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)   

Back to top Go down

This is madness! Madness? This. Is. REALITY! (Private Lani, Rackie)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21