Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:17 pm

She affirmed that she heard again, doing the same as before but running in the other direction. Faster than before, she was definitely wider around each of the poles, but not so much that she looked like it was trouble.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:21 pm

Rogue was crouching by this point, prepared to flash down to the ground, should she need him on the next pass.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:31 pm

After hopping on the spot a few times, she got down low to the ground again. Once again she sped off towards the poles, though this time it was clear that she was having some issues with changing direction. At each turn, a small cloud of dust came off of the ground where she had to stomp down to push herself the other way. She did make it to the end without falling, however.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:39 pm

Had she not been going the same path each time, there would have been no way for Rogue to have any sort of incling where she would end up. His eyes and mind simply couldn't process her movements at nearly the same speed that she could make them. Seeing her struggling, he took a step forward, allowing the wind to rush into the space he occupied as he moved his positioning to the ground. Holding his arms out, he once again braced himself, hoping he'd estimated where she'd be, correctly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:51 pm

Having not been going as fast as when she was trying to 'catch' Rogue, she didn't barrel into him as she had before, but the help with stopping earlier was still welcome. "The faster I go, the harder it gets. I guess that's expected."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:53 pm

He laughed, fighting back the urge to make a joke out of her phrasing, "That will happen. It's a new ability, afterall." He reached for her wrist, aiming to check her pulse.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 2:58 pm

Her heart rate was faster than normal, but then it was nothing unexpected from exercise. She was athletic enough that even running back and forth like this wasn't making her overly tired.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:01 pm

Rogue seemed both satisfied by and surprised with this, but he chastised himself for such. She was an EAT student, running shouldn't be anything difficult for her. "Do you want a break or shall we keep going?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:33 pm

Candy thought for a moment, but shook her head. "I'll go a few more times." She said, as she got ready to run again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 3:36 pm

"As you wish," he said, pulling his mask down long enough to peck her on the nose with a kiss. This done, he returned to his previous post...s.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:00 pm

Candy ran the course faster again, almost slipping on the turns, but managing to keep upright in the end.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:10 pm

They continued like this for some time, Rogue dropping down whenever he felt she might need him, and returning to his post afterwards. Eventually, he pulled her away from the area, tossing her a bottled water. "Rest, then we'll test your top speed."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:14 pm

She did as she was told, not that she didn't need a drink anyway. She sat down on the ground, under a tree as she did so. "I did go as fast as I could at the beginning."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:43 pm

"But I want to time it, measure it." He clarified, "There aren't sharp turns on the track. It'll be easier."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 4:52 pm

"I see." She said, standing back up again. "I'm curious about how fast I can move, too."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:04 pm

"Let's go, then." He said, taking the bag and beginning to lead her over to the track.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:17 pm

"Should I do 100 meters?" She asked on the way, walking backwards while she waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:23 pm

"Do whatever you want." He said, pulling the makeshift speedometer he'd fiddled into existence. He didn't have time to order one.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:35 pm

She went over to the start line, getting into a ready position again. "So, just run?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:38 pm

"Yes," he said, standing beside her, in the grass. "I'll measure your speed each time you pass."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:43 pm

"Okay." She said, before shooting off down the track. The turn in the track was wide enough for her to just turn normally, even at full speed. She was glad for that. 

OOC: Make up a speed that seems fine, IDK.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 5:47 pm

ooc: Or just don't list one :D

ic:

When she'd finished, Rogue went over the results with her, sitting and discussing with her for a while about the distance from a stopping point that she should work on slowing down.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:13 pm

"Okay... Stand at the end of the track." Candy said once they had finished discussing, and she headed off to the starting line again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:15 pm

He nodded, doing as instructed, ready for another round.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2017, 6:20 pm

She set off again, running past him a few times before moving straight towards him. She did manage to slow down in time, stopping completely just in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)   Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gotta Go Fast~! (Lani & Arc, Private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next