Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 11:20 pm

She nodded; if it was small then he must certainly have the place covered in artwork and supplies for stuff, by now. "Do you need a studio to work in?" She said, almost thinking aloud as she considered the many rooms they'd yet to really discover a use for. After all, the estate was huge, and there were only so many bedrooms that were needed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 11:28 pm

"No?" Takumi answered rather puzzled by why Rin would ask. The academy was available to him and he always worked wherever was available. Why would that change?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2017, 12:07 am

Rin shrugged at this; really, she shouldn't be surprised. "I didn't think it would hurt to ask."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2017, 12:20 am

"You have mostly seen me work and my work outside, so I'm not sure why you would ask." Takumi added after, though went back to eating still trying to think.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2017, 5:05 pm

It got lonely, being in the estate relatively alone, she had to admit. Or, really, she didn't have to, and thus chose not to. "I just thought that it might be a nice change of pace for you. You know we certainly have the resources for you to use any means or mediums you would like."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2017, 6:23 pm

Takumi stopped eating again, though more suddenly and with more food still in his mouth. He didn't understand what she meant before, but he obviously did now. Swallowing quickly, he kept himself from talking with his mouth full to boot. "Na-... What?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 10:30 am

She looked up at him from her plate, seeming confused by his sudden change in demeanor. Had she managed to say something wrong? Rin blinked at him, contemplating her next words. "Is... something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 9:30 pm

"I didn't get what you meant." Takumi said as he sat back, crossing his arms and nodding, as if trying to convince himself that he got it wrong. He looked up at Rin after a moment with a smile. "Yes. I must have misunderstood. Please explain what you meant by asking."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2017, 8:49 am

Rin's brow knit together for a moment before she elected to answer, "We have more space here than we'd rightfully need. As it's an estate, it's designed to have guests and, well.... quite a few children from the owner's family." A pause followed as she tried to think over her words. She knew more than she should have, which complicated matters all the more, "Since Ace's parents did not have a dozen or so children, it's left even more rooms empty than there would normally be. I've found a few rooms that would make for great studios. I was offering one for your usage." She waved a hand at the staff, a gesture that they didn't look at, as they knew the direction of the conversation. "You're welcome to use one of the rooms for a studio. All things considered, I don't think Ace would mind me following in his footsteps of "picking up strays," as he'd call it, and inviting you to one of the rooms, as well, but both options are up to you."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2017, 6:07 pm

"Nevermind," Takumi said quietly in relation to his previous statement while he looked at Rin with wide eyes and some cross of disbelief and happiness on his face. He hid that soon enough by looking down at his food and pulling his hat lower. "I will think about it." He then concluded, just as quietly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2017, 6:50 pm

She nodded, seemingly hesitant in the gesture. Rin didn't say another word, merely idly returning back to her food in total silence.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 8:15 am

Takumi didn't take long to look back up from his food again. Apparently, thinking about it didn't take long. "How big is the smallest room you have?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 11:49 am

She thought about it for a long while, unsure of how to answer. "I can show you."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 6:22 pm

"That'd probably be best." Takumi said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 7:23 pm

Rin Toromaki nodded, accepting this with ease. "After dinner, then." She confirmed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 9:08 pm

Takumi nodded too, returning back to his food once more.

OOC: What else do? More short post.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 9:13 pm

As soon as they had finished eating, Rin excused them both to the table. "It's a little bit of a walk, but there's a nice view of the garden." She told him, leading him towards the main staircase.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 6:38 pm

Takumi followed closely behind Rin as he almost always ended up doing, looking around as he went; he had only seen a small amount of the estate so far.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2017, 11:31 am

She willingly gave him a sort of tour as they walked; nothing drastic, and certainly nothing to the point of a history lesson (though she could, given the amount of artwork and portraits on the walls), merely pointing out what each room was and going over the names of "relevant" people in the paintings. Mainly, she told him the most recent family branch: Ace's direct relatives, and pointing out her own when they passed an image she, herself, was in. All in all, the rooms they passed were mostly unoccupied bedrooms, so she didn't seem apt to dwell on most of them. Eventually, she got to the room in question, opening the door and revealing the room. A long expanse of windows faced towards the City, bringing in an insane amount of light throughout most of the day. It was still sparsely furnished, with everything covered, for now, to keep it from gathering dust.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2017, 9:05 pm

Takumi thought that walking around the estate on his own to see the various artworks all over the place would be an interesting time. He'd get the chance, too, if Rin were to really let him stay in the room she was showing him. He went in a little ways and looked around it. "Well, I didn't think you would have a small room anyway... So I could use this for a place to work and stay?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2017, 9:32 am

"Or just one or the other, if you want one for a studio." She clarified, gesturing towards one of the walls. "The next one over is also open and doesn't get nearly as much light."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2017, 4:58 am

Takumi looked back over his shoulder at Rin when she said that he could have two, apparently thinking things over for a minute or two afterwards. He turned around completely and bowed quickly, flinging his hat, lunging to grab it and almost falling over in the process. "I'll take both!" He then exclaimed, obviously quite unsure about what to even do at this point, except for putting his hat back on.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2017, 8:53 am

Her hand all but flew up to her face as she went to cover her mouth, giggling a bit as his fumbling display. Regaining her composure, though her eyes continued to dance, she nodded happily, accepting this. "Let me know if you need anything then; I can help move your stuff from wherever your staying or hire someone to do it. Or, if you need anything new..." She offered a light shrug, beaming, happy to not be alone, to have her weapon by her side, to have him safe and souls tacked onto his count.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2017, 4:17 pm

"If I need something I'll ask." Takumi said as he bowed again, holding onto his hat this time around. "Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2017, 4:29 pm

[color=indigo]"It's not a problem." She said, bowing in response to him, this time before indicating a covered button beside the door, with a small intercom speaker above it. "Press that if you need help; one of the staff will answer you."

ooc: We can end this one whenever you like... lemme know if you want another thread~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)   Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does Siberia Get Summer? (KE Hunt; Arc & Lani)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next