Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:18 pm

"If I 'intended' on seeing what it felt like to fuck on your bed instead of mine?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:24 pm

She drifted her eyes towards his. "The dragon's willing to abandon his nest?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:26 pm

"Always good to have backups~" He teased in return, looking up at her and...did he just wink?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:27 pm

She raised a brow, unsure on how to take the situation. "You can fuck me on the roof for all I care." She teased, though she stood and offered her hand.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:28 pm

He took it and pulled himself up, grabbing his car keys from his coat. "I believe I expressed interest in doing just that... Would you like to swing by the roof first~"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:33 pm

She laughed at this, shaking her head. "I'm an acrobat, but unless you can turn into an actual dragon, I don't think that you can get up there."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:35 pm

"There's a fire escape." He said, pulling her towards the elevator.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:40 pm

"For the roof?" She joked, moving along without being told.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:41 pm

"Only way up there." He said, calling the elevator and heading down to the garage.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:52 pm

She rolled her eyes, remaining in silence for half a moment. The next half met his back to the wall and her hand to his crotch as she stole his lips with her own.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:57 pm

He gasped out in surprise as the elevator started to head downwards, towards the garage unless she hit the emergency stop.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 11:59 pm

And she did just that, tapping the button with her foot as she continued her shameless onslaught.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 2:20 am

"V-Van..." He growled out, hands running through her long red hair.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 6:41 am

She met his broken cry with a growl, moving her mouth down his neck, finding purchase beneath his collar and marking him where his parents wouldn't see.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2017, 10:44 pm

He \tugged harder on her hair, trying to reassert some dominance, if she would let him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 6:47 am

He really only succeeded in earning himself a moaning growl, smothered quickly by the return of her mouth to his lips. With barely a moment of.preparation, she moved herself so that her legs were wrapped around his waist, her body easily rolling against his.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 2:24 pm

August gripped her hips tightly and held to her, growling in return as she dominated their kiss, moving to pin her against the wall of the elevator.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 2:44 pm

Vanja didn't object to his movements, though she still didn't relent in her control, merely waiting out the storm to see how things would turn out.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 2:45 pm

August growled out softly, before some manner of sense returned to him. "Not...here..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 2:51 pm

She smirked at him, staring at him with intense eyes that seemed almost predatory. Still, she relented, choosing her battles carefully. Without a word, she dropped herself back to the floor, raising her eyebrows and matching the gesture with a shrug, as if to tell him to proceed as he wished.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 2:55 pm

August let out a sigh, straightening his shirt and resuming their ride down to the garage. He hurried her to his car, and burned rubber getting them out and onto the street, breaking just about every traffic law as he drove to her townhouse.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 3:00 pm

Vanja laughed, tossing her head back as he drove. Slowly, she grew even more mischievous, adjusting her clothing --- really, why would he let her wear a dress --- and immediately set about pleasuring herself in the seat beside him, moaning and teasing him with the sounds. Soon enough, the vehicle was sounding like sex. She'd pay for this later, she knew, but it was worth it, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 3:07 pm

August almost missed the turn into the driveway of her home, rear wheels tearing up some of her lawn before he threw the car in park and stepped out, slamming his door before making his way over to her side and opening hers. "Keep touching yourself." He commanded, pulling her from her seat.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 3:10 pm

She cocked a brow at him, smirking as she moved to take part of his skin into her mouth, biting him greedily while she continued. He had a key, she'd made sure of that while ago.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 9:05 pm

He unlocked the door with what coordination he could, and slammed it shut behind him once they were across. He knew her house well enough to get them upstairs and into her room, at which point he tossed her on her bed and crawled on top of her, claiming her lips in a fiery embrace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next