Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2017, 10:35 pm

August blew her a kiss, acting just as cocky as ever, while still delighting in lightly teasing her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2017, 10:20 am

She practically rolled her eyes at him, shaking her head in an exasperated state.pressing herself upwards, she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him inside her folds. Smirking, she popped the bones in her wrist, folding her thumbs against her palms and wriggling her hands free of his grasp. Doing so, she pressed against his shoulders, propelling him onto his back with her weight. Looking down at him, she did a crooked shrug, an equally crooked grin plastered on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2017, 5:00 pm

He couldn't help but smirk up at her, running his hands to her hips and giving them a small squeeze, starting to pull her off and then letting gravity drop her back down.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2017, 7:12 am

"Proud of yourself there?" She asked, her voice breathier than the weapon had intended. Even still, she ground her hips against him, sighing softly, eyes closing as she reveled in the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2017, 10:35 pm

"You've no idea." He whispered in return, before suddenly rolling them over, pounding into her in a frenzy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2017, 9:50 am

She gasped, the sound utterly shattering into a moan as her body arched against him. Her muscles felt almost spazztic, frantic as he resumed his usual tactics against her.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2017, 1:35 pm

August grinned, shaking his head. "How quickly the bravado falls..." He grunted out, punctuating each word with a particularly hard thrust.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2017, 9:58 am

She writhed beneath him, ever enjoying their little games, their lover's escapades in each other's arms. She didn't bother to offer him a hint of an argument or agreement, merely reveling in all that they were.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2017, 3:52 pm

August could tell she was lost to something deeper, a song playing on her nerves as they made their version of love. He did his best to fuel her pleasure, never lightening his pace, his power. She would have all of him, until they broke.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2017, 5:32 pm

Such was the way of things, with them; there were boundless emotions and thoughts that ran through their respective minds and hearts, but it was the way of them to not truly admit to these things. So much so was this the case, at least on the end of the maddened one, that it made the dragon's own feelings seem largely, if not wholly, unrequited. It wasn't the case, though she not simply chose but fought to not admit such. She couldn't. It was neither her way nor any sort of thing that she a grasp of how, let alone a desire, to do so. Sex and pleasure were her ways, Euphoria.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2017, 10:37 pm

August was well aware of the myriad strands and threads that doubtless wound them together. Not a moment passed where she wasn't in some corner of his thoughts, tangled web that they were. Baring himself to her like that, admitting his affection, it had been one of the hardest things he had had to do. He was a weapon of fire, who knew only the cold. It was simple, it was easy to become as such. But she gave him warmth, in more ways than one, and he had needed to tell her, lest he burst.

Such thoughts swirled through his head as his body gave in to animalistic desire, the sound of flesh against flesh drowning out the sounds of the world around them. He pulled her up, tight against him as sweat highlighted the shape of his body against hers, trained and honed muscles working hard to do so much.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 8:12 am

She worked with him as he moved, less malleable in her actions than the flesh she offered. Vanja was maddened ecstasy and a harley from hell, but she'd managed to sink her teeth into him, tying him up by his heart strings and her soul threads. They had been mismatched from the start, two autonomous weapons that could not find partners, slammed together for their capabilities... and Vanja's need for supervision. Their most recent hunt had proven the latter more than she was willing to admit. Regrettably, that extended in an extra degree to her lover, seeming more concerned at his potential reaction than she would have been before the intimacy had begun. It was a fear that physically hurt her, choked up her breathing and left her gasping as if in panic. She was worried, what if he left her due to a madness frenzy, or worse, what if he forced her away? He'd never kill her, never directly hurt her. Not her Auggie.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 6:37 pm

August gripped her tighter as he felt the subtle threads of her weapon form start to tie him up, tie them up. He let out a soft groan of mixed pain and pleasure as her teeth sunk into his flesh, whispering sweet nothings into her ear. He meant every word, at least as much as he could, gripping her tighter and tighter like she was some ephemeral dream that at any point could leave him, cast him back into a cold dark sea from which she had unknowingly rescued him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 7:35 pm

Before she could do any damage, she shifted her arms back to human, registering her thoughts just enough to avoid lasting damage to either or both of them. She had her own command of will and pleasure, but it was far from the point of anything that might require hospitalization. Instead, she reveled and moaned beneath the onslaught of their physical desires and happenings, letting out a soft sort of coo against the words breathed into her ears.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 8:12 pm

August was so lost in the mires of his pleasure, of their shared pleasure, that he didn't notice that tell tale tightening build inside his gut. It wasn't long before she felt him release inside of her, warmth blooming from his tip into her body. August wasn't one to quit, however, and his body continued to move oh so relentlessly against hers, needing to feel her finish as well.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 9:25 pm

No matter how true it was that Vanja was accustomed to intimacy, it did nothing to quell her easy going, simple need for, and desire of it; she'd yet to become jaded. As such, there was little difficulty for him to tip her over the head, coming crashing through and down from her pleasure high as she clung to him needily with all that she had.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 9:26 pm

August held her close as he felt her finish around him, letting out a soft sigh before pulling her with him as he fell onto his back with a groan. He was tired, spent, and at the moment he simply wanted to relish in the feel of their shared heat.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 9:34 pm

She followed him with wiling ease, settling into the position he held her in. "All this fuss. How can I be sure that you're not just trying to mark my home as your territory?"
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 9:36 pm

"Mmmm, pretty sure that's what I just did..." He said in answer, loosening his grip on her so she could rise and leave him if she chose to.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 9:42 pm

She laughed, rubbing her face against his neck and shoulder in a sort of rough nuzzle. "No, Auggie, that was just me. You've already staked your claim on me enough times that I'm convinced the desert snakes can tell from a mile away."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 9:44 pm

"So how should I go about adding this place to my territory?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 9:52 pm

She shifted so that she could make straight on eye contact with him. "You're not pissing on the furniture."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 9:57 pm

He raised an eyebrow at her, sitting up just a bit. "Fine. I'll just have to make you cum on each piece of furniture then. Stains should be more than enough evidence..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 10:06 pm

Vanja let out a pitiful whine, seeming unwilling to damage the furniture in such a way. It felt obvious to her, how much she still adored her caretaker and the previous owner of the reference. Though she knew he meant no harm by his words, she couldn't help but to consider the thought disrespectful.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 10:08 pm

August frowned as he heard her words. He knew, roughly, the story of what had happened to the previous owner of this place, and he softly kissed her nose. "I didn't mean it..." He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next