Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:37 am

August kept speeding his pace up, until the sound of slapping flesh punctuated his every word. "You make my heart skip its b-beats... You make me feel butterflies in my s-stomach." He said, before closing his jaw around her throat and marking her with yet another hickey.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:44 am

She was writhing again, acting, if only to herself, as though she didn't hear a word. It was a boldface lie and both of them knew it full well, but she would deny it for as long as she could. His actions brought moans and gasps from her, while his words incited an irrational fear that she didn't want to realize, didn't want to admit to. Vanja's heart didn't know if it should pound or flutter. It seemed like a panic butterfly, or else a fleeing hummingbird.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:45 am

He moved up to kiss her again, his thrusts growing harder, compounding with his speed, while he slid his fingers through hers. He kept her hands pinned like that, but now he was squeezing them as well.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:50 am

She squeezed back, her piece of herself that she lended to him, her piece that was more heart than body, if only for an instant.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:52 am

August pulled almost all the way out of her, holding there for an instant as he looked down at her. "My Vanja... And I'm yours." He admitted, before thrusting hard and deep inside of her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 10:56 am

His action incited a scream from her that she didn't know how to handle any other way, hips bucking widely at the empact. "Au.... auggie..."
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:00 am

"V-Vanja..." He cooed out in answer, leaning forward and kissing her far more tenderly this time, even as he repeated his action, pulling almost all the way out only to thrust all the way back in.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:02 am

The dual reactions were screwing with her head, though that didn't seem to be enough to prevent her from responding almost in kind. Even while wriggling and writhing beneath him, her touch, and even her kiss, became tender.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:09 am

August pulled away from the kiss once, more, nuzzling down into her as he felt her reactions change. The whole of his actions became more tender, safe for the thrusts he gave to her. His kiss, the caress of his hand, all of it was soft and loving as he looked down at her, kissed her, held her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:11 am

Confusion and fear enveloped her in measures that weren't quite equal, but were certainly more severe than she was accustomed to. It was enough, at least, to hold back the reigns of her madness, to keep it from consuming her even while the pleasure certainly did just that for her body.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:16 am

"V-Vanja..." He murmured out, picking up the speed of his thrusts once more. "I-I need you...i-in more ways than one..." He admitted softly, his mouth against her neck as he whispered these truths to her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:18 am

She didn't respond, focusing her mind on the physical and refusing to speak to encourage him of one direction or another.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:22 am

"V-Vanja... I love you." He murmured, starting to thrust into her with reckless abandon, the sound of slapping flesh once again filling the room as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:26 am

Vanja took the kiss as a lifeline, focusing on it as her head screamed, crying out over the words he'd said. The damned fool, she thought, the words almost bitter, even as tears began to tease the edges of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:37 am

August kissed her passionately, lovingly, needing every breath of her as he thrust harder, harder, harder still. He was close, oh so close, but he needed to feel her go first before even considering blowing his load.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:42 am

Fighting to escalate the kiss, she moved herself as close as she could, struggling to remain in control of something, anything as he continued. Forcing her focus on the physical over the heart, she was finally approaching the release they both sought.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:43 am

August did his best to keep control of their kiss. He wanted this to be passionate, to be loving, and in that desire he held tight to her, kissing her and thrusting into her, while his hands squeezed hers like she was the last thing he had to hold on to in this world.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:49 am

His need for control wasn't going the way that she was accustomed to, not by any means, but she still allowed it, responding to it with far less fight than she would, otherwise --- a compromise of sorts. Squeezing his hands back, though for entirely different reasons, she found herself moaning against his lips, the sound quickly tipping towards a scream as her muscles began to spasm around him.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:51 am

Content with how everything was going, he hilted in her quite suddenly and spilled his essence deep inside her, length twitching with every spurt. He let out a soft groan against her lips, nipping lightly at her bottom one, before pulling away and nuzzling into her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:56 am

Falling into tender, sleepy oblivion against the nest of a bed the man possessed, Vanja tried to make herself relax. She made a good show of it, in her attempts to do so, but her back was still stiff, holding the tension of the chaos that her mind possessed.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 11:57 am

August held tight to her, rolling so she was atop him, running his hand down her back. He could feel the tension there, but he didn't know what he should say about it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 12:01 pm

He had to have noticed, and that fact made the muscles coil even tighter. It was almost painful, now, but she said nothing of it, instead relaxing her wait atop him. She laid her head beside his, sighing softly against him.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 12:04 pm

August did his best to try to rub out the tension from her back. Their relationship wasn't one that lent itself to long silences, and she would tell him what was wrong soon enough. Of that he was almost certain. Not that he didn't have his fair share of ideas...or rather, idea.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 12:09 pm

Soft coos meddled with moans at his petting, and though the source of the tension wasn't resolved, she still seemed to be doing far better at relaxing, now. She's speak when she wanted; right now, she was content... enough.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2017, 12:10 pm

August let out a sigh and continued to gently help her relax, relishing in the warm of her atop him and the warmth around his length, still buried inside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)   Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gripping Reality (Closed, Lani and I)
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next