Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) Empty
PostSubject: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2017, 2:33 am

Twilight fell on Death City as the last few rays of light from the yawning sun danced on the horizon. It was with this light that Raicheal walked back to the dorms, her arms laden with a large shopping bag. She wasn't too happy with herself for having spent so much time at the Bazaar but the stands there always had the best quality in fruits, vegetables, and meats. She only thought she be an hour or two but she didn't realize how late it was until the stands started closing around her. She sighed a little as she raced on, she was going to make something special and share it with the girls in the dorms but by now most of them had probably eaten something else for dinner. Sighing again she hurried a lot in the fading light, she figured if she got back soon maybe she could catch some of the people who come back late and make something small for herself and them. With that thought in mind, she raced forward, knowing she was just a few blocks away. However, she hadn't been at that pace for long when she collided with someone in front of her and fell to the ground as her groceries spilled from the bag.

"Sorry! Sorry!" She said frantically as she scrambled forth to gather her groceries but before she could grab more than a few items she was pulled upwards roughly by her long amber hair. Raicheal cried out in pain as she was brought face to face with the larger dark skinned man she had run into.

"Now I know you didn't just hit me bitch." the man said angrily looking at her as his four friends behind him snickered.

"I-I-I'm s-s-s-sorry... P-Please l-let me g-g-go" she said fearfully her eyes watering with pain.

"Your words aren't good enough, Bitch. You need to be punished. Hey, boys! Ideas on how to punish this skinny ass white bitch?" The man said looking over at his friends.  A few of them laughed and a skinny tan skinned man spoke up.

"Well, Jason... this bitch is pretty cute. Why don't we take her into the alley and show her what little white bitches are good for." The men snickered more as Jason grinned wildly.

"Best idea you've had in awhile Leo," he said wickedly

"P-P-P-P-P-P-Please no! n-n-not that! Not a-a-again!" Raicheal yelled loudly as her face when ghostly white and she fought to break free of his grasp. Jason angered by this backhanded her before reaching into his pocket and producing a switchblade which he flicked open before pressing it to her throat.

"Listen, Bitch. I want no yelling and no fighting. You're going to take what is coming and you are going to like it or else. Got it?" He said calmly as he pressed the blade a little harder to her throat. Raicheal whimpered and nodded, her whole body shaking violently.

"Good..." Jason said evilly as he half dragged, half walked Raicheal into an alley beside them while his smirking friends followed them. The golden light of the sun danced its final dance of the day as it fell on to nothing more than the spilled groceries that line the sidewalk before succumbing to the darkness of the night.

(There are five gang members. Jason, tall dark skinned broad shouldered with shaved black hair. Leo, Skinny, tan skinned with long wavy brown hair. Unknown 1, stocky, shorter white man with frosted spiked blond hair. Unknown 2, medium build, light black skin man with a coarse brown hair in dreads. Unknown 3, tall lengthy, brown skinned man with short, red dyed hair.)  
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2017, 5:52 am

The gang might think it's their lucky day, but, in fact, it was not. It might be a lucky day for their innocent prey, though. Someone was watching the city with the perceptive eye of Soul Perception and that someone was a white haired vigilante, who was wearing a ninja outfit. Earlier the same day, her "friend" asked her to scout the area near the girl dorms. Apparently, that "friend" made the right decision. The white-haired guarding angel felt the shift in the wavelengths. One scared soul against five wicked ones. The vigilante sent her wavelength-controlled living shadow to check what was going on. One poor girl met a gang of dangerous men. One of them had a sharp weapon. The intervention was needed. Luckily, they weren't far. Anna, the white-haired vigilante started parkouring on the rooftops to get to them. That day, she was equipped with her most dangerous equipment- her new sword and her kunais (throwing knives).

She closed one eye, to see what was going on through the perspective of her living shadow. The time was running out. Anna was jumping from roof to roof and using her abilities. She had to save that girl. When the ninja vigilante was two streets away from them, she jumped off the roof and used blink ability to safely land on the ground. Anna pulled two kunais out of the hidden pockets of her gauntlets.

When the girl finally saw them, she without thinking threw her two knives at two gang members who were unlucky enough to stand in her path. Luckily for them, the girl targeted their legs. Right after throwing her kunais, she pulled her sword out, another kunai also appeared in her free hand. Anna looked at the gang members with her pink eyes. "I've heard you like cute, white girls. Can I join the fun?" She taunted. Anna was an albino, so her hair and skin were white as snow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Abilities used:
Shadow:
Blink:
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2017, 2:31 pm

Raicheal cried softly as she was dragged into the alley by the men and at about halfway down the alley, Jason threw her into the alley wall roughly. She cried out a little as her back slammed against the wall and she crumpled to the ground, her legs shaking too much to support herself. They loomed over her as she pressed herself against the wall trying to make herself smaller than she was. However, this would prove ineffective as in a sudden rush of movement, the men were on top of her. Leo and another man with blonde hair pried her arms open while the two other men pinned her legs to the ground. She started moving frantically, trying to pull free her limbs but all that earned her was another backhand from Jason who still towered over her.

"I told you no fighting bitch..." he growled at her as he slowly caressed her face with his hand. Raicheal flinched at his touch as the men snickered more. Jason's hand trailed down to her blouse where it grabbed the material and pulled it till it ripped open, exposing her simple tan bra and scarred torso.

"Damn... look at those scars, this bitch must be into some freaky shit," Leo said wickedly as the men wolf-whistled and hollered at the sight while Raicheal whimpered and sobbed. She knew what was coming. How could she not. This was just like her first time with them. They played with me before...before... before... Raicheal couldn't bring herself to finish that thought. She knew that she was done for and there was no hope to be found. However, it was at that moment, something happened that was akin to a miracle. Suddenly, the two men who were holding her legs cried out in pain as they toppled sideways onto the ground, each clutching a leg. Raicheal and the remaining three men looked towards them to see what appeared to be a small white haired ninja with burning pink eyes standing there holding a sword and a knife. Raicheal's heart felt as if it would leap out of her chest, someone had appeared to help. There was hope after all.

"Sure thing bitch," Jason said in response to her taunt while scowling evilly at her "First, me and my boys are going to beat you down for what you just did and then we are going to use you and that other bitch until you both are nothing more than little fuck toys. Leo! Tommy! Let's show this bitch she messed with the wrong people." Leo and Tommy let go of Raicheal's arms as she quickly drew them back in an effort to hide her chest. The three men stepped forward, staring at the ninja with a mixture of malice and cockiness on their faces. Jason pulled his switchblade back out and flicked it back open as Leo produced a combat knife and Tommy fitted himself with a pair of brass knuckles. The tension in the alley could be felt between the two parties as each waited for the other to make a move and then, the men attacked. Jason when in with his switchblade aiming to slice her across the throat, his movements were sloppy and it was clear that he used the knife more for intimidation rather than fighting. Tommy had punched out with his right arm going for the side of her head, from his punch and footwork he seemed to know what he was doing but his boxing style looked more self-taught than trained due to the fact that he was more focused on attack than defense. Leo, however, did not go for the head like his friends but rather chose to attack her knife-wielding hand in hopes to disarm her. He appeared to be the most troubling, from his stance to the way he held his knife it was clear he was trained in combat knife fighting and from the speed of his attack he was good at it too.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2017, 4:23 pm

For a moment her soul flinched with anger when she saw the three men. Many hateful thoughts raced through her mind. She had one question. "Who gave them the right to think girls are toys?"- The ninja thought as her eyes narrowed. The girl quickly calmed herself down and threw every thought out of her mind. She needed to focus as her opponents had an advantage in numbers. At least they released their prey, she was safe. Anna remained silent when someone who was apparently the gang leader spoke, instead she used her soul perception to analyze their souls. Combat was inevitable.

The ninja slightly lowered her stance as the gang members started approaching her. Only one of them seemed to be a threat. That someone was their leader. If he had experience, he would probably tell that the white-haired girl was well trained and experienced. Anna remembered what she learned during her career at the Academy. She fought stronger opponents than those gang members. She also helped a certain kishin egg stop a group of human traffickers. Anna seemed calm. She noticed something- they were trying to attack at once, and she could use it against them. Also, one of them was a boxer which meant that he had no blade and almost no protection. Anna smirked, looking at the man with brass knuckles and with a terrifying speed she threw her knife at Tommy, targeting his thigh. The second one on her list was Jason. In the last moment, she ducked under his arm and jumped forwards, which made her avoid both his attack and Leo's. When she was behind him, she turned towards him and performed a very precise upward cut, slashing his back. Anna's sword technique and incredible speed showed how dangerous she was in close combat. The ninja girl took a few steps backward, holding her sword in two hands in a kamae position* (the sword held in front of the wielder, the blade was slightly under the level of the shoulders). She got close to Raicheal and stared at Leo with cold eyes. "This is your chance to surrender..." The white-haired ninja muttered.

----------------------
Cooldowns:
Blink (2 posts)

Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2017, 4:32 pm

It happened so fast that none of them knew what had happened till it was over. Tommy had gone in for a punch but soon found himself on the ground curled into a ball as a deep throbbing pain in his stomach echo throughout his body. Jason watched in anger as Anna ducked under his arm and before he could spin around to attack once more, he had been hit by the upper cut. He felt the sword cut through his jacket, shirt, skin, and muscles as he coughed up a large amount of blood and fell face-first onto the pavement, twitching slightly as he held onto life by a thread. With Leo's attack having missed he shifted his stance into a defensive one just in time to see Tommy and Jason fall and Anna reposition herself. He gripped his knife a little tighter and frowned as she told him to surrender.

"No can do, Senorita." He said coolly his eyes focus on her "I will emit, you're good... If we had met under different circumstances I would've asked you to roll with us. However, these men are my Hermanos... my brothers. They took me in when I was lost and have been there for me... I can't let the person who has hurt them so much leave so easily."  With that, he shot forward, his speed almost doubled that of his first attack. He swung upwards with his knife, catching the middle of her sword and preventing her from swinging it down onto him. With her sword blocked, his free hand darted around her guard and with the smallest of wrist movements a small dagger shot from his sleeve into his hand before he buried it deep into Anna's right thigh. He knew this move was practically suicide. He knew he couldn't win this fight. Even if they were evenly matched in skill she still had the reach and speed needed to overpower him. No, He wasn't looking to win this fight... he was looking to buy time.

"Trey! Carlos! Grab Tommy and Jason and Run! I'll hold her back." He yelled back to his friends never once taking his eyes off of Anna.

"But Leo..." one of the men with a knife in his leg started but he was quickly cut off by Leo.

"No Buts! Just Do it!" He yelled. The two men quickly stumbled to their feet, each falling down a few times as they tried to put weight on their damaged leg. Soon one grab Tommy and helped him up to the point he could walk with their assistants and the other slowly dragged Jason away. They started heading to the opposite end of the alley away from where they had came in. Once it sounded like they were far enough away, Leo spoke once more.

"Well, then Senorita..." he said a small grin on his face and a look of determination in his eyes "Shall you join me in the dance of death?"

OOC: Sorry for the wound, I know she could have dodged that but I needed it for the plot. So trust me on this one and we can chalk it up to the fact that she wasn't expecting a second knife.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2017, 6:35 pm

OOC: Don't worry, it's okay ^^

IC:
That guy's stubbornness would lead to his fall. Anna thought he was going to give up. However, his words and a slight change of attitude surprised her. She narrowed her eyebrows, staring at him, his words made no sense, it was his gang who tried to hurt the innocent girl. The ninja girl had to silence the hateful thoughts. Then, Leo attacked, Anna thought she was prepared to counter it, she wasn't though. A knife stabbed through her thigh. The white-haired girl clenched her teeth as a quiet hiss left her mouth. In her stance, most of her weight leaned on her right leg, which added to the pain. She barely managed to adjust her stance, to ease the pain. The girl also couldn't hold the wound because she was wielding the sword.It seemed to be a situation that would only lead to unnecessary death, which the albino girl wanted to avoid. She needed a plan, fast.

Anna couldn't use blink again and she couldn't move too much. As Leo said, it seemed to be the dance of death... For him. She could kill him in two swift moves of her sword. She even considered that option. However, Anna didn't really want to kill him. She preferred to avoid killing whenever possible. Of course, the girl wasn't afraid of taking people's lives. Anna suddenly remembered what a certain Assassin taught her. It was one of the most fascinating abilities in her opinion. She focused on her wavelength, slowly getting ahold of it. Anna started charging the energy of her soul into the left arm. It was a risky plan, but she wanted to try it.
"Idiot..." The ninja girl muttered before moving forward towards him slightly and grabbed his head with her left hand. "Soul Menace.." Anna whispered before hitting Leo with a powerful shockwave of her soul wavelength. Her Soul Menace was strong enough to knock him out and she channeled her energy through his head.

Then, the ninja girl took a few steps back, limping and bleeding. Some words in a foreign language left her mouth. They were probably curses and swear words. Anna put her sword into her left hand and put her right hand on the wound. There...was still knife sticking out of her tigh. At least the fight seemed to be over (if the menace managed to knock Leo out, of course).
The girl was barely standing and it was more visible as the adrenaline in her veins started running out.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2017, 9:17 pm

Leo grimaced as he held her blade in place and noticed the change in stance to shift the weight to her left. "good" he thought. This meant his plan was working. The injured girl was less likely to give chase to his friends, now all he had to do was make it out of this alive. If he did, he would have to get his friends to a doctor... get himself and them patched up... then figure out what to do next. Jason may be the official leader but there was no denying Leo was the strongest... he was the secret leader to say. It had been that way since he joined... since he had lost her... Gabriella... his partner... his lover... his friend.

Leo refocused on the fight, she hadn't moved... he knew she could have killed him a dozen some ways by now but she was holding back...Lucky him. If he wanted, he could make a move, drop his guard, go for something more important but for all his talk he didn't want to kill the girl. He could have easily gone for something else with that hidden dagger, something more vital but he didn't. Honestly, he didn't know what he was doing... all the stuff he said before... that was his act... be tough... own the streets... take what you want. Hell, if Gabriella could see him now... what he was doing... what he had done... Death... what would she say. Then he heard it... the word that described what he was spoken softly from the girl he was fighting as her arm shot forward and grabbed his head. His eyes widen in shock, he had seen this move before... seen it a lifetime ago when he was Leo Ramon, 1 star Knife Meister with his partner Gabriella Esteban, Demon Combat knife... before that mission... before that fight... before she died to save him.

Anna said those words and he felt it, a shock like a hundred lightning bolts hitting him at once, channeling through his head and coursing throughout his body. His screams echoed around the alleyway and in his last seconds of consciousness he swore he saw her face again. Leo fell to the ground with a hard thud. If it hadn't been for the fact that his chest was still slowly rising and falling, one might think he was dead. The other men were at the end of the alley as Leo fell but they made no effort to come back for him that Anna could see. When the fight finished and Anna fell back a bit, Raicheal who had been in a stunned silence, frozen on the ground suddenly shot up to catch the girl.

"We aren't too far from the dorms" she said her voice a mixture of concern and panic "There is a first aid kit there. I can use it to treat you. Come on." With that Raicheal took Anna's left arm (after she hopefully put her sword away) and helped her walk back to the entry of the alley where the groceries were. They paused only for a second for Raicheal to grab the bag and what was left in it, leaving the rest to sit on the sidewalk. Raicheal hurry to the dorms as fast as she could supporting the girl, she wished she could have carried her but not only did she think she wasn't strong enough but her hands were busy carrying her bag and holding her blouse closed.

"Thank you for saving me and also sorry that you got hurt as well" Raicheal said after a few minutes of the two walking together "I'm Raicheal by the way. What's your name?"

OOC: I had to much fun with Leo XD
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2017, 9:53 am

OOC: To be honest, he was a quite interesting character. To be honest, I'd like to see him in action again some day ;)

IC:
Anna stared at the body of the bandit as she sheathed her sword. Her opponent seemed so different from his people, she started to wonder what caused him to join a gang. Focused on her leg and clenched her teeth. "Damn it... I'll have to pay Aurora a visit later." -The white-haired girl thought before taking a deep breath. The ninja closed her eyes she put her hands on the knife then groaned loudly as she pulled it out of her thigh. Anna tossed the knife aside and felt strange dizziness for a second. She lost balance for a second but was caught by the girl she had saved. The ninja girl blinked a few times, trying to regain focus. The dorms? So she was from the DWMA too. They left the alley eventually. Anna was holding her hand on the wound, trying to stop the bleeding. The pain was getting annoying. She got angry at herself for letting that bandit wound her so easily.

Anna was silent for a moment, collecting her thoughts and calming herself down after the fight. That Leo was really strange and his wavelength seemed to be stronger than his friend's. The ninja came to a conclusion that he might be in fact a meister.
Then the girl who was now helping her get to the dorms spoke. Anna shook her head. "It's okay... Helping others is my duty and it's my fault that I got hurt." She replied, then made a short pause before speaking again- "My name is Anna..." The girl hissed from pain after introducing herself. She knew the city well, so she knew that the dorms weren't far. What a relief, she won't be forced to walk too much. "Limping isn't fun..."- Anna thought.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2017, 1:42 am

OOC: Thanks, good to know, will see what I can do to work him back in.

IC: "Ohhhh.... hang on Anna. We're almost there." Raicheal said as calmly as she could but her voice was still heavy with concern. She was glad that Anna didn't blame her for the injury but Raicheal still felt bad since she wouldn't be in this state if she hadn't saved her. The two girls soon reached the gates to the DWMA Girls' Dormitories and Raicheal let go of her blouse for a minute to open the gate and once more as she opened the door to the manor-like dorms. The blouse which had been ripped open hung loosely on her body and covered most of her chest when she wasn't holding it but not enough so as to hide the scarring from Anna if she looked over at those moments.

Once inside, Raicheal headed straight for the kitchen, slightly thankful that the late hour meant most of the girls were either out or in their rooms so there was no one to ask her what had happened. Once in the Kitchen, she pulled the refrigerator open with her bag arm and threw the entire shopping bag roughly into it and forcing the refrigerator door back closed.

"Lean on the counter for a second, Anna." Raicheal said hurriedly as she shifted Anna over to the counter and ducked down before opening the door beneath the sink. She searched quickly as the sounds of moving items filled the room before she pulled a large first-aid kit from the cabinet. She re-collected Anna and the two made their way slowly up the stairs with the first-aid kit in hand. Once at the top, they made their way through the hallways until Raicheal stopped in front of a door and produced a key from a hidden pocket in her skirt, she opened the door and walked in. The room looked like a standard three person dorm room with a few exceptions. The first being that only the bed farthest from the door looked as if it was being used. This was noticeable simply from the fact that the other two beds had been pushed closer to each other and the one in use had its mattress taken off the frame and placed next to it. Other than that it looked like a normal room, books and other items on the desk, stuff in boxes and bins placed under the bed frame. The room looked in use but that was it, the oddest thing about it was that it lacked personality. As far as Anna could see there wasn't a single photo or poster on the wall as well as no little trinkets that people often bring with them. It looked more like Raicheal was simply using the space rather than living in it.

"You can rest here." Raicheal said walking Anna over to the desk chair and placing her in it "I don't have a roommate anymore so no one will bother you. I am going to go get a towel and some warm water to clean your wound. If you could take your trousers off in the meantime, that would be best. We won't be able to treat that wound properly with them on." With that Raicheal grabbed a black piece of clothing from her bed and hurried off, leaving Anna to sit in this strange dorm room by herself.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2017, 8:18 am

When they reached the dorms Anna looked around. She had never visited the DWMA's dorms before. "I must admit, the building makes a good first impression."-She thought before Raicheal started opening the gate. Anna easily noticed the girl's scars and before Raicheal could notice, she looked at her wound. "W-What the hell? What happened to this girl?"- The albino girl thought, barely hiding her shock. She suddenly remembered what one of the gangsters said.
Quote :
"Damn... look at those scars, this bitch must be into some freaky shit."
Anna narrowed her brows, trying to somehow deduce what might have happened to the girl she rescued. "I have a strange feeling about this... This might be just the beginning"-She thought as the two entered the building.
The ninja tried to collect her thoughts as she waited for Raicheal to find the first aid kit. She had a feeling she was missing something important. At least, Anna was distracting herself with her thoughts, so the pain was slightly less annoying.

Then, they started climbing up the stairs. The albino girl clenched her teeth, but that didn't stop her from hissing from pain. Luckily for her, the dorms didn't have many floors. Once they entered Raicheal's bedroom, Anna looked around carefully, surprised by the lack of personality in it. Of course, she was only comparing it to her own room. Perhaps the rules for the dorms were strict? "The more I see, the more I feel this will be a long day..?"-Anna thought as she sat on the chair. She bit her lip as another wave of pain went through her leg. "I should probably tell her that I only need the bandages to stop the bleeding... After all, I can always call Aurora and ask her to heal me with her magic."-The girl thought, as she took her hat off and placed it on the desk. "I guess, I'll remove parts of my armor first... Damn it, my glove is covered in blood..." Anna thought aloud as she started taking her gloves off. The albino put them on the hat and took a deep breath. It was time for the most uncomfortable part. She loosened her belt. "I... don't really want to do this..."-Anna thought as she started pulling her trousers down. She was careful enough to not touch her wound too much. "I mean, I needn't to take them off completely..." The ninja mumbled, as she started examining her wound.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 4:13 am

There was a loud clanging noise as Raicheal made her way back into the room carrying a wooden bucket of water and some towels. She had also seemed to have changed her shirt because the ripped blouse was now replaced by a black long-sleeve shirt that said "I (a small picture of death's mask) Death City".

"I'm glad that the bath has these buckets." She said slightly winded from the effort as she looked over to Anna. However, she didn't look long because a light blush appeared on her face and she looked away.

"S-Sorry..." She said softly as her face redden more "I know how embarrassing it can be to have someone see you in your knickers so let's get you fixed up so you aren't like this for too long." With that she walked over and place the bucket of warm water down next to Anna, trying her best to not look too much at the girl in her state of undress. However, something Anna would see was that Raicheal had pushed up the sleeves of the shirt, most likely to keep them from getting wet and that her forearms were both horribly scarred as well. She knelt down and wet one of the towels in the water before lightly pushing it to Anna's wound. It stung a little as she gently wiped away both the dried and wet blood from the wound. She rung it out in the bucket and continued till it was cleaned enough that the large reddened hole was visible in Anna's porcelain white skin.

"Here..." Raicheal said handing Anna the second towel "Use this to dry it off but don't press too hard or else it will start bleeding again. I am going to look through the first-aid kit for the items we need to bandage it." With that Raicheal stood back up and placed her ripped blouse which was over her shoulder this whole time on the mattress before continuing to the First-aid kit to start looking for the needed items.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 8:01 am

For Anna the situation wasn't embarrassing, just slightly uncomfortable. She noticed that her wound looked worse than it actually was. "It's okay, after all, it's better than bleeding out." The girl calmly told her as she leaned her back against the chair. Raicheal's scars for some reason worried Anna. It seemed like the girl's past was way darker than she thought. "I wonder if Aurora can get rid of her scars..." She thought, before closing her eyes. The more time was passing, the more questions she had. Having that much scars wasn't normal.

When the wound had been cleaned, Anna looked at it and sighed. So much time had passed since her last serious fight.
"Thank you." The ninja said, taking the towel. She had so many questions, but it wasn't appropriate to ask. They didn't even know each other. Anna stared at her wound for a moment, she couldn't stop thinking about Raicheal's scars and her strange room. Perhaps she was overthinking everything? Perhaps the answers to her questions were simple? However, she had a feeling that her intuition might be right. Anna dried her leg off quickly and without causing her wound to start bleeding again.
"Hey, Raicheal, how old are you?" The albino girl suddenly asked. She wanted to at least somehow satisfy her unhealthy curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2017, 11:53 pm

"Oh... ummm I'm 17..." She said slightly distracted as she placed items from the first aid kit next to her. "It's really hard for me to believe I'm this old already... I mean... I was 15 when I first came here and it's been two years already... honestly it feels like it has been so much shorter. Maybe that's just because I haven't done much in the way of missions or other such activities in my time here. Maybe it's because I never thought I make it this long..." Raicheal paused in her search for a moment but then shook her head a little and gathered the items next to her before walking back over to Anna.

"So Anna... how old are you? Also, you're a Meister, aren't you? I ask because I don't know many people who can fight like you without being a Meister." She said softly as she knelt back down at Anna's side and started wetting a piece of medical gauze with rubbing alcohol.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2017, 10:13 am

OOC: Oh, she's 17? I think you should update her CS. ;)

IC:
Anna listened to her, nodding from time to time. She was slightly surprised when Raicheal asked her whether she's a meister. Wasn't Soul menace enough to make her sure?  "Well, I'm fifteen..." The girl replied and made a short pause before continuing- "I've been living in this city for three years now... Yes, I'm a meister but I've been working without a weapon for almost two years... Which... is slightly depressing, if we're being honest." The albino girl told her. Anna couldn't find the right a weapon. Her previous partner had to leave Death City and since then she had been without a partner.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 12:57 am

OOC: Lol you're right I should. Funny thing is that I didn't know myself until you asked that question. I had to text Lani to figure out the answer and it turns out Char's do age with IRL time and the only way to say they haven't is by using timestamps, which I have not been doing so vice versa she is 17 and I am a dum dum XD

IC: Raicheal listened to Anna as she finished her task and recapped the rubbing alcohol.

"I imagine it would be..." Raicheal said softly "It is hard to be a part of this school without a partner... It can even still be hard with one. My Meister and I have been with each other for almost a year and a half now and we still haven't even seen if he could wield me. To be honest, our partnership is more for us to have someone to work out our problems with than fighting Kishins... but I hope one day we can do missions and the other stuff. Personally, I'd be scared out of my wits but... I know he wants to be out there... making a difference and all. He trains night and day to get better but he still thinks he needs to be stronger. So, when the day comes and he decides he is strong enough... I want to be there so I can help him..." There was a slight pause after this before Raicheal looked up at Anna, blinked a few times and started blushing.

"Sorry... I just get lost in my thoughts some times and blather on." She said blushing more "Also, this may sting a little..." As she said that she pressed the alcohol soaked gauze to the wound to disinfect it and as she did Anna would feel a sharp stinging in the wound that would fade slightly as Raicheal moved it about. She then quickly removed it and took a second piece of gauze, coated it in Neosporin and placed it on the wound before using medical tape to begin the bandaging process.

"In my opinion Anna..." she said tenderly in a sweet voice as she wrapped the wound "You're an amazing Meister with or without a weapon partner. I am sure you'll find a weapon partner one day. Someone you work well with. Who can make you laugh and push you to be a better person but until that day... just be yourself and never give up until you find them."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2017, 2:44 pm

OOC: Oh well XD

IC:
Anna listened to Raicheal with full focus. It seemed like the girl was really interested in what the weapon had to say and she had to admit that she liked her way of thinking. The girl wanted to say something but was interrupted by an annoying sting. With clenched teeth, she looked at the ceiling waiting for Raicheal to finish bandaging the wound, then the weapon spoke again, giving Anna compliments, which caused her to blush a little. "She's such a nice person..."-The ninja girl thought. Anna took a deep breath and looked at the weapon. "Your meister reminds me of myself a bit..." She started, then made a short pause before continuing- "... I mean, it seems like we both work hard to become the best we can be... You know, I used to practice my skills to just be better and better but now..? Now I just want to be able to protect people." Anna quickly realized that she almost forgot to thank Raicheal for complimenting her. She turned her head away for a second, blushing and murmured quietly- "B-But thank you for... your kind words..."

Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 12:22 am

OOC: Yep XD Also I just thought of something huge. If Anna had used Soul Perception to see Raicheal's soul before, would she have seen the cracks in it or was she scanning and not getting much detail?  

Raicheal smiled warmly at the girl and couldn't help thinking about how cute she looked when she blushed.

"Your welcome" she said softly as she finished bandaging the wound. She then looked it over for a minute and nodded.

"There. That should do it until you can get to the infirmary and have someone look at it." She said as she started to clean up the used medical supplies. However, she paused for a moment upon seeing the hole in Anna's trousers and frowned slightly.

"You know..." she said looking up at Anna "I can get the blood out of these and fix the hole for you." She then got up and headed over to a wardrobe which was behind the chair Anna was in. She opened it up and started looking through it before quickly producing a plane looking long pleated dark green skirt.

"You can wear this in the meantime while I clean your trousers. It may be a bit too big for you but we can knot it a little so it works. Here, put this on and give me your trousers when you're done. " She said quickly walking back around to Anna and handing her the skirt.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2017, 4:34 pm

OOC: Well... At the beginning, when Anna used her Soul Perception she only scanned the area. All she knows is that during the gang's attack Raickeal was scared. If you want I can make Anna use her Soul Perception again to learn more about Raicheal.

IC:

Anna shook her head when Raicheal mentioned the infirmary. "There's no need, one of my friends is a witch...healing magic is her specialty." The girl explained, smiling warmly, as she started pulling her trousers up, to finally cover herself. Raicheal approached the wardrobe and returned to her with a skirt in her hand. Anna immediately shook her head and took her black scarf off her neck. "I...I'll repair the hole once I get back h-home... S-See? I can just cover the hole using my scarf..." The albino girl said, stuttering a bit, it was obvious that she didn't like wearing skirts. Of course, she knew that her reaction is amusing and illogical considering the fact that just a moment before wasn't wearing her trousers. The albino girl closed her eyes, blushing and then looked away.

"A-Alright... thank you..." She said quietly, accepting Raicheal's offer. Anna quickly took her trousers off completely and handed it to the girl. "I don't like wearing skirts..."- She thought as she started putting on the skirt. What made the situation even more embarrassing for Anna was the fact that not only she was wearing a skirt but also that the skirt wasn't even hers.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2017, 1:22 pm

OCC: No no, you don't have to do that. I just wanted to make you aware of that. If she were to see those cracks it would raise even more questions than the scars have.

IC: Raicheal listened to what Anna said as she was going about her own tasks and she was glad that Anna accepted her offer. She watched as Anna tried to get the skirt on but was struggling a little under the sheer amount of material in the skirt.

"Here, let me help you." Raicheal said smiling as she draped the trousers over her shoulder before kneeling down and starting to affix the skirt to Anna. She also couldn't help but giggle at little are her reactions. I mean she seemed unphased when she was attacked by 3 armed men and was completely fine with sitting here in her knickers but it was the act of wearing a skirt that undid her... the idea of it was kinda funny. Raicheal finished tying off the skirt so it hung loosely on Anna, even with Raicheal's extremely thin waistline the skirt was still bigger than Anna so she had to tie it. Furthermore, since Raicheal was taller than Anna, her ankle length skirt covered Anna's feet and pooled on the floor around her. Raicheal stepped back to look at the girl with a small smile on her face.

"I think it looks good on you" she said brightly still smiling at Anna "Plus you look super cute when you're blushing" With that Raicheal quickly gathered the loose medical supplies and placed them back in the kit. Then, she threw away the used items in a small trash bin by her desk and grabbed the bloody towels, as well as Anna's gloves which she noticed also had blood on them.

"I am going to treat these and get them in the wash." She said reaching down and grabbing the first-aid kit. "Hopefully, we will get you to your witch friend as soon as possible but in the meantime do you want anything to eat? I haven't eaten supper yet so I was thinking of making something small after I put the first-aid kit back. Would you like some?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2017, 10:19 am

OOC: I know I don't have to. I can and I want though ;)

IC:

When Anna heard Raicheal's comments, she blushed even more; She wanted to suppress her embarrassment, she wanted to hide the blush, but she couldn't. In the end, she just looked away, trying to not her embarrassed even more. "Is she flirting with me or something? No, no, no, that can't be. It's just my imagination" -Anna thought, before looking towards the girl again. The questions she had, couldn't leave her head. The ninja girl couldn't stop thinking about Raicheal's scars. Perhaps seeing her souls would answer at least some questions? Anna blinked a few times before using her Soul Perception and what she saw was absolutely shocking. Cracks? Scars? The girl quickly deactivated her Soul Perception. "What the hell has this girl been through?!"- Anna thought, hiding her shock pretty well. She got so lost in her thoughts, she almost didn't hear Raicheal's words. Anna shook her head before looking towards the girl again. "Don't worry. I'll visit her as soon as possible." She explained as she stood up from the chair. The pain was still present, but at least she wasn't bleeding anymore.

"W-Well... If you're hungry, go ahead and eat something. I'll eat once I get back home. My brother is cooking my favorite dish today." Anna said, winking with a happy grin.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2017, 3:14 am

"Oh?! That is so thoughtful of him." Raicheal said smiling happily at Anna "We better hurry then. I wouldn't want you to miss something like that. I'll go and get these started so you don't have to wait too long. In the meantime, do me a favor and grab my sewing box from under the bed frame and thread some black thread into a needle. This way I can fix your trousers as soon as they are dry. It's the wooden box. I'll try to finish quickly so you're not stuck up here by yourself for too long." With that Raicheal exited the room with the first-aid kit and the bloody items of clothing.

When Anna would go to find the sewing box, she would find it relatively easy to locate. However, she would also notice a small cardboard box tucked into the back corner of the space with a shipping label that was just visible enough for her to see some all too familiar handwriting. If she were to dig the box out and open it, she would find two folded pieces of paper and a smart phone inside it. The two pieces of paper were written in the same familiar handwriting and read as such:

"Raicheal.

I am reaching out to you in regards to some very important things I need to talk with you about. I see no reason for formality, here it goes.

Many men who have hurt you, still walk this earth. None the worse for it. I seek to right this wrong, and I have just the ability and power to do it.

I really would like to speak with you dear. Meet me outside of Hook Cemetery, one in the morning. Bring along someone if you wish, I don't want you to feel... Uneasy.

Dearest regards.
A frie
Black"

"Raicheal.

I am very disappointed to see that you have not taken up my prior offer. For a... Number of reasons.

How about you boot up that phone? It's fully charged, just put your finger on the home button and it will spur to life.

All right then, that device holds a bunch of nasty knowledge that's best kept out of the public eye yes? Well, at least no more attention than they have... Already garnered. That password it should be asking for is verbal, Nancy Whisky.
Familiar, yes?"

If Anna was to go further and look at the phone she would have to turn it on, she would see not the phone's normal boot up screen but a dark theme with plenty of crimson red lines separating the text saying "Password?" and noticed that it's at a quarter of its battery life. Furthermore, if she was to speak the password given on the letter and open the phone, she would be greeted with a welcome screen that said "Welcome Nancy." After that, a video would play, It would show a screen in which a young girl was tied to a bed and surrounded by four men. Anna would recognize the girl in the video to be a young Raicheal and she would watch as the men taunted and mocked the crying child... slowly stripping her of the clothes she wore. The men would then start to brutalize the younger version of Raicheal, violating her body in ways that shouldn't happen to anyone let alone a child. The screaming and crying of the young Raicheal echoed through the empty room as the men thrusted relentlessly into her. When the video ended, pages upon pages of new pictures and videos would appear. If Anna continued to scroll she would see Raicheal at varying ages being used by many different men, sometimes it was one man, sometimes it was a group of men. She would see that not just her torso and arms but her back, legs, feet, butt, breasts, and genitals were heavily scarred as images and videos showed these men burning, hitting, cutting, whipping and electrocuting her. If she when further more she would find photos and videos of Raicheal with other girls, in some of them, men were using both of them and in others, they were by themselves as they kissed, touched, sucked, licked, and pleasured each other. Over all, the phone seemed to be a never ending rabbit's hole of filth and smut as Anna scrolled through the hundreds of pornographic photos and videos, almost all of which centered around the girl she had saved this night.

OOC: and so it begins...  
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2017, 2:21 pm

OOC: Mhm! Let me grab some popcorn!
IC:
Anna nodded and went looking for the sewing box right after Raicheal told her to do so. She carefully looked under the bed frame and immediately located the box she was looking for. "Well, that was easier than I thought it... wait... This looks familiar..."- The girl thought before pulling both boxes out. She put both of them on the bed, then she realized that what she's doing is really, really rude. However, the handwriting reminded her of something or someone. She wasn't sure why or how but she had a feeling that the cardboard box she had found might contain the answer to all her questions.
The albino girl started the investigation from the two letters that were inside the box. Anna started reading them carefully, yet fast. The curiosity was strong, but on the other hand, she didn't want to be caught by Raicheal. "This handwriting.... Damn it... I recognize it... But who's is it? Damnit! Who the hell is "Black"? I must know him or at least heard of him...Think, Anna, think!" The girl closed her eyes and tried to remember. "The Free", the coffee shop, the office, the boss, the kishin egg and his sorcerer. Alexander. Anna opened her eyes wide. She remembered his handwriting. After all, not only she had used to work in his coffee shop but also in his organization... before he disappeared, that is. "Alex tried to blackmail Raicheal?" The ninja commented, whispering, thinking out loud. She frowned as she read the letter again. It was his style of writing for sure.

Anna looked at the phone and stared at it for a minute. Her heart started beating faster. Apparently, her former boss did something terrible. "If we ever meet again, Alex... you'll have to explain yourself..." She thought, before turning the phone on. The device's theme reminded her of her former boss' favorite colors- crimson red and black. When it asked for the password, Anna took a deep breath and whispered- "N-Nancy Whisky" Her voice and body were trembling. When the video started playing, Anna's eyes widened in shock. Her jaw dropped open. Many memories started flowing through her soul- Sadness, anger, sympathy.
After the video ended, she scrolled through the photos. She had to cover her mouth with her hand. A small tear appeared in her eye. "S-So...This is why... she..." Anna whispered, not believing her own eyes. The albino girl turned the device off and put it back into the cardboard box. "Damn it... Is this why..." Her mind was filled with many thoughts. What has happened to Raicheal was terrible. Noone deserves such fate. Alexander's attempt to force her to cooperate with him was too cruel... Anna clenched her teeth in anger. She stood up, with tears in her eyes. The girl felt betrayed by her former boss. She also wanted to hug Raicheal tightly. Anna also realized one more thing- Raicheal was apparently forced into slavery... and Anna helped Alex destroy a group of human traffickers. Were those two cases connected somehow? Anna's heart started beating very fast. "Too...many emotions at once..." She thought.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2017, 1:39 am

OCC: Make mine a large and can I get a drink as well. *starts setting up chairs* Hey do you want me to set an extra chair in case that fourth-wall breaking nuisance of yours shows up. Oh and hurry up or you'll miss the good parts.

IC: Raicheal had hurried straight to the laundry room as soon as she had left Anna. Once there she went to work by running a bath cold water into the sink there and soaking the blood stained items in it before rubbing it down with a bar of soap. She repeated this until the stains were gone from each item before running a bath of warm water to hand scrub them clean and then place them in the dryer to dry. Once that was done, she moved to the kitchen where she returned the first-aid kit and searched the refrigerator for something to make. She decided on heating up some left-over stew she had made the other day in an effort to save time and she soon started her way back to her room with a bowl of stew and some bread on a plate.

"Anna! I'm back." She said cheerfully as she entered the room "Sorry it took so long. Those stains were tou... Raicheal stopped as she noticed Anna's distraught behavior

"Anna? What's wrong?" She said worried as she looked at Anna and saw the box in her hands. Raicheal felt her body stiffened as all color drained from her face leaving her as pale as a ghost. The plate in her hands slipped from her grasp and crashed on the floor below her, shattering and coating her feet as well as the floor in stew and broken china.

"W-W-Why d-d-do you h-have t-that..." she said, a note of terror in her voice.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2017, 1:29 pm

"Hey! I'm not a nuisance! Plus, I might show up in this thread anyway you know!?"
OOC: Raccoon....
". . ."
OOC: *Brings a huge bag of popcorn* Anyway, let's continue this beautiful story of friendship and broken h... what am I even...? It's probably Raccoon's fault that I'm starting saying strange things!

IC:

Anna's heart stopped when she heard Raicheal's voice and the sound of a shattering plate. A mix of shame, sadness, and even fear could be noticed on her face. "Calm down... Calm down... You have to tell her everything... And then pray that she will not start hating you..."-She thought, as tears appeared in her eyes. It was probably one of the most stressful situations in her life. Anna put everything aside and looked at Raicheal. Her body was trembling, she couldn't calm down, but she had to explain herself. Anna took a deep breath. "R-Raicheal... F-Forgive me... Just... The handwriting on this box... It was so familiar... I... I... Needed to make sure... B-Because I saw your scars before and..." The girl said, her voice was shaking and she was stuttering. Anna knew that what she did was bad, but she really, really wanted to help Raicheal. Then she made a pause and closed her eyes, to collect her thoughts. Anna managed to calm herself down a bit and then looked at the girl again. "Raicheal... I know who blackmailed you..." The albino girl told her, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2017, 11:00 pm

OOC: *Eyes glazed over and mouth hanging open before I suddenly jump back to life* AHHHHH!!! *heavy panting* Whoah... it feels like I left my body and when on a grand journey. I when on a road trip to a gaming convention for 6 days and then had to unpack and go back to work. Furthermore, I got sick and still am so...that is a thing.  Anyway... what were we doing? *looks around* Oh! Right! the thread. Hang on... I had some comebacks I wanted to give so... where did I put them? *starts looking around* got them! *picks up a scroll and unfurls it* Right... What was that Rackie? Broken hearts? Oh, I thought you wrote her straight. Don't tell me a few dirty pictures was all it took to make Anna start batting for the other team. XD And as for you Mr. Raccoon... how were you going to worm your way into the post anyhow? Planning a magical panty raid on the Girl's dorm? Pervert... XD Anyway... *throws scroll behind me and grabs my popcorn* Let's get this show back on the road!

IC:

Raicheal stood there frozen, her heart racing with fear, her mind buzzing with millions of terrifying questions. Why does she have that box?! Has she read the letters?! Has she seen the phone?! Has she seen... what's on it... Raicheal's mind continued this frantic barrage up until to moment Anna began to speak. Her eyes flew to Anna, staring at her fearfully as she spoke in a manner more befitting Raicheal then herself. When she said the handwriting on the box looked familiar, Raicheal was confused by this and when she mentioned seeing her scars Raicheal tensed more. A blush rose to her face as she quickly pulled the sleeves of her blouse down with trembling hands. However, as she finished this task Anna had collected herself enough to drop a bombshell of a statement. All sound seemed to rush from the room as Anna's words echoed in Raicheal's head. She knows him! She knows the Mystery Man! Is he back?! Did he send her!? Raicheal looked back up, the fear in her eyes having transformed into terror as she took a step away to flee from Anna but found herself slipping on the stew-coated ground. She fell back, hitting her head on the wall a little before scrambling away from Anna and putting her arms up defensively.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" She shouted with a mixture of fear and panic in her voice. "I-I haven't t-t-t-told a-anyone s-s-s-so p-p-p-please d-don't k-k-k-k-k-ki-kill me... I-I'll be g-g-good... p-please t-tell h-him I'll be g-g-g-good. T-T-Tell the M-M-Mys-Mystery M-M-Man I-I'll d-do what he w-wants. J-J-Just d-don't h-hurt me... and p-p-please d-don't s-s-s-show p-p-p-people how d--d-d-dis-dis-disgusting I-I-I a-a-am..." Tears spilled from Raicheal's face as she cowered on the ground in front of Anna, each passing tear making her look more and more like the scared little girl who suffering was enshrined in the photos on the phone.

OOC: *Munching popcorn* hmmmm well this is going to fuck with Anna's mind set... should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next