Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 7:08 pm

Anna rubbed her chin, thinking about Raicheal's suggestion. She didn't believe that the skirt looked good on her. However, on the other hand, what if her words were actually true? Anna blushed slightly, at her thoughts. Apparently, Raicheal liked skirts and dresses. "Well, I'll have to change my clothes once I get back home anyway... So I might as well have some fun then." Anna thought as she sat on the bed and smiled. "I'll wait then. Don't you worry though. You want adorable, you'll get the adorable." Anna winked at her, grinning widely. She seemed enthusiastic, which made it obvious that she'd planned something.

OOC: It is indeed! Might be fun!
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 7:39 pm

Raicheal blushed do to Anna’s comment as well as her grin before looking away from the ninja and instead to the trousers she was sewing.

O-Ok... just give me a few minutes...” she said softly before continuing to fix the hole as her face lessened in redness.

”Done.” Raicheal said after a few minutes before handing the trousers back to Anna. If Anna looked at them she would see that the hole had been fixed so well that it looked as if it was never there. Raicheal stood up from the chair and looked over at Anna nervously.

”H-How are they?” She asked, her voice laced with anxiety as she watched Anna.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 8:16 pm

Anna waited patiently, proud of how genius she was! Her plan would make Raicheal melt from sweetness and adorableness (not literally, of course). Once she got back her trousers she looked at the place where the hole used to be with her big, pink eyes. "Woah, amazing!" Anna commented, clearly impressed by Raicheal's sewing skills. "Thank you, very much!" The ninja added, smiling widely. She was about to take the skirt off when she remembered that Raicheal would be looking. A blush appeared on her cheeks. "W-Well... You've already seen me in my underwear so... I guess it's okay to just put my trousers on right now?" She commented, talking to herself and to Raicheal at the same time. Anna closed her eyes and quickly took the skirt off. It was more embarrassing that she thought it would be. The albino put her trousers on as quickly as possible, then she looked at Raicheal. "O-Okay. I think I'm ready now!" The girl said, nodding. Her confidence quickly returned to her.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 9:24 pm

”Thank you.” Raicheal said upon hearing Anna’s complement and relaxed once more. ”My grandma taught me and... ” However, Raicheal stopped when she heard Anna talk about changing in front of her and was about to say something when Anna just started. Raicheal wasn’t sure what had changed between the first time and now. Maybe it was because she wasn’t in the heat of the moment trying to patch up Anna’s wound. Maybe it was because of how cute she had looked in Raicheal’s skirt. All she knew was for some reason this time she froze, standing there as a deep red blush appeared on her face. When Anna finished and said she was ready to go, it took Raicheal a minute or two to snap back.

”U-U-Ummmm... oh.... ummm right... go... right... your place... dinner... right.” she stuttered as her brain started working once more.

”Oh Anna... should... should I give you those... those nicknames... before we leave...” she said her voice growing quieter as she spoke.

OOC: Kill me with cuteness huh? It’s a cute off you want. Then come at me!

Last edited by Hatter94 on November 17th 2017, 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 5:01 am

OOC: A cute off then! Be prepared! :D

IC:
Anna was slightly surprised at Raicheal's reaction. After all, it's not like she'd seen her in such state for the first time. She gave the older girl a puzzled look as she tilted her head to her side. "Is... everything okay?" She asked as she put her finger to her lips. It seemed like for some reason Raicheal got more embarrassed by Anna than Anna by Raicheal. "Was it because she...well...stared? B-But we're both... It's not like... Oh..." She thought, then blushed again. When the other girl spoke again, Anna returned to her senses. "We can deal with this later. We deserve a moment of relax, after all!" The ninja answered her question before she grinned widely and put her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 3:27 am

OCC: CHARGING UP THE CUUUUUTEEEEE AHHHHHHH!!!!!

IC:

”Oh... Ok...” Raicheal said as she looked at the floor rather than Anna, a heavy blush still on her face.

”Well...Ummm... let's get going...” She said awkwardly as she quickly gathered up the soiled towels and opened the door for Anna. Once Anna was out of the room, she locked the door and hurriedly walked to the bath before placing the soiled towels in the hamper to be dealt with later. She nervously walked back to Anna and the two of them set off down the halls to the staircase leading to the front door. Raicheal didn't say much or even look at Anna all that much. However, when they were halfway down the staircase she stopped causing Anna to get a few steps lower than her.

"Anna..." She said nervously as she shifted back and forth "I... I'MSORRYIEMBARRASSEDYOUANDIDON'TKNOWWHYIREACTEDTHATWAY!YOUJUSTSTARTEDCHANGINGANDLOOKEDSOCUTEANDIGOTEMBARRASSEDANDIDON'THANDLEBEINGEMBARRASSEDWELL!SOPLEASEFORGIVEME!" Raicheal bent over a little, winded as she had just said all of that in one breath. She then covered her redden face and moaned a little in frustration

"Ohhhhhh... why am I such a hopeless muppet!"  
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 10:18 am

OOC: It's over 9000!!!!

IC:
Outside the room Anna closed her eyes, waiting for Raicheal to finish dealing with the towels. She started thinking- "This is so weird... I've never met anyone like her before. She's such a kind person... I'm glad our meeting turned out this way, though" Anna blushed and smiling thinking about everything that had happened since she saved the poor girl from the bad guys. Then Raicheal returned and the two started to continue the walk... Suddenly Raicheal stopped. The ninja girl looked up at her once she heard her name, slightly surprised. The girl's sudden surprise almost startled Anna as it was very sudden. In the end, she blushed again but shook her head. "There's no need for you to apologize! You did nothing wrong, Raicheal! " She told her, feeling that her cheeks were burning because of her blush. Thankfully it was staring to disappear. "I-It's my fault for starting to change my clothes in front of you, without a warning!" Anna added, trying to sound like it really wasn't a big deal. It wasn't. We'll, it all sounded better in her head. Then she realized something that made her face turn bright red. "W-WAIT, YOU SAID CUTE?!" She asked loudly, realized what exactly Raicheal was referring to. The white-haired girl hid her face in her hands, to hide the blush.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 11:54 am

Raicheal's face when scarlet as she figured out her mistake "N-NOT LIKE THAT! I MEANT IN GENERAL! NOT THAN YOUR... I MEAN... OHHHHH..." She said flustered as she flopped down onto the step behind and and buried her face in her hands, embarrassed beyond all believe.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 12:08 pm

Thankfully Raicheal's reaction made Anna realize she was probably overinterpreting her words, which helped her calm down a bit. She sat next to the embarrassed girl and smiled slightly, the blush on her cheeks was weaker, but nevertheless, it was still there. "I'm sorry! My bad!" Anna apologized for her overreacting. She put her hands on her knees and looked away for a second. "But thanks... I don't get called "cute" often." Anna admitted, making it sound like Raicheal's compliment really pleased her. "I think you're one of the nicest people I've ever met." Anna told her suddenly, exchanging a compliment for a compliment.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 1:23 pm

Raicheal listen to Anna and when she put her hand on Raicheal's knee, she flinched a little but stayed put. She looked up at Anna, the redness in her face lessened to the point where only her cheeks were still red.

"I must be the most awkward muppet in the whole world..." Raicheal sighed as she sat back up on the step and looked over at Anna. "Thanks for the compliment... it's nice hearing one that's genuine for once."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 1:48 pm

Anna stood up and folded her arms over her chest. A wide grin appeared. "If you call you call yourself "awkward muppet" then I'm definitely one too." She told her, obviously joking about them being awkward as hell. Raicheal's second sentence surprised Anna quite a bit though. "Genuine? Does that mean that someone dared to tell you something that wasn't genuine?" She asked as the grin disappeared, replaced by a surprised expression on the ninja's face. "Well, from me you'll only hear honesty, Raicheal, so don't worry." Anna sat on a handrail. Apparently, she wasn't afraid of falling off of it. "Yeah... If you ever want an honest opinion on something, then feel free to come to me... W-Well i-it also applies if you want a... genuine compliment... Y-Yeah... DamnitI'msoawkward." With every next word that sentence Anna was getting more and more red on her cheeks. She stood on her feet and put her hands behind her head, as to give Raicheal a sign that she's ready to move out.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 2:43 pm

"Well, you are very awkward but you're not a muppet... that's for sure." She said warmly. However, when Anna spoke up about the genuine thing, Raicheal blushed a little more and frowned.

"Oh... i-it's nothing Anna... I just got use to h-hearing mocking compliments... because of my past life... b-but I'm fine now so just forget I said anything..." She said looking back at the floor. When Anna started talking about her being honest with Raicheal, Raicheal looked up at her and even giggled a little as Anna finished her comment. She than stood up and walked over to Anna before hugging her again.

"Thanks Anna... " She said softly as she hugged the ninja tightly before letting go with a smile.

"Soooo... shall we be on our way?" she said giggling a little.

OOC: Hey Rackie, thought I ask. Do you know what Muppet Means?

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 3:07 pm

OOC: Ye, it's a foolish person from what I know. Also, I know it doesn't fit Anna nor Raicheal. It was simply used by Anna to joke. "Oh yer calling yourself that? Then I'm that too cuz I'm yer friend", that kind of stuff. Might have been not descriptive enough though^^

IC: "Mhm! I don't want us to be hungry, so let's go before our bellies start demanding food." Anna said as she led Raicheal out of the dorms. Her house was quite far from, not like walking or running was ever a problem for the ninja. She definitely looked like a person who could run all day and not get tired. "Mmm...fresh air..." Anna murmured as she felt the wind on her skin. She stretched her arms and took a deep breath. That girl was definitely not a fan of spending too much time indoors
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 3:45 pm

OOC: ok just wanted to ask, Raicheal calls herself that a lot, in fact it is pretty much part of her low self esteem. True or not, there are times She truly thinks she is one. Also, it is Irish Slang for Idiot but close enough.

IC:

Raicheal giggled a little at Anna's statement and followed her to the door and outside into the dorms gardens. She smiled and closed her eyes as she felt the breeze flow through her hair and over her skin.

"Yeah fresh air is the best..." Raicheal said peacefully agreeing with Anna "I love being outside though I usually prefer the sun to be out when I am.... So... which way to your house?" She asked the young ninja.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 4:49 pm

OOC: I guess Anna will have to start working on Raicheal's self-esteem eventually. :D

"Just follow me. It's deep in the residential district. Anna said as she just started walking, leading the way. She was careful to not walk too fast so Raicheal could keep up and be next to her. She started wondering if her brother would be angry at her for being late. Probably not, he was too nice for that! They walked at least one hundred meters when Anna felt a sharp pain in her wounded leg. A quiet hiss left her mouth. She wouldn't stop nor slow down though, she was too tough for that. "Oh, wait. What's your weapon form, Raicheal?" Anna suddenly asked Raicheal when she realized she'd forgotten to ask her that earlier. She was trying to distract herself to not think about her wound and a little chat would be perfect for that
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 7:22 pm

OOC: I guess she will have to XD

IC:

"Ok... Let's go." Raicheal said nervously as she walked close to Anna. She wasn't the biggest fan of walking around at night, having worked the streets of Dublin she had a pretty good idea of the kinds of people who like to be out at this time of the day. Furthermore, the events that had transpired earlier that day hadn't made her all that keen to be walking around again. However, even if she was scared, Anna was there and she would be able to deal with anything that could cause them harm. Which was why Raicheal was trying her best to keep up with the little ninja but it was proving to be very difficult. Though that changed when Anna faltered on what Raicheal knew to be her injured leg. Raicheal caught up to her and looked at her worried just as Anna asked her the strangest of questions.

"ummmm... yes I am" She said as she looked over Anna worriedly "Anna are you ok? Is it your leg again? Would you like some help?" she said hesitantly as she stood next to the wounded ninja.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 7:56 pm

Obviously, Anna would protect Raicheal from any harm. That was her job after all! Thanks to her soul perception she would quickly notice any signs of hostility from people on the streets. Even if someone tried to hurt them, Anna would use her blades or even her trained abilities. The pain in her leg would be the only problem in the case of an ambush. "Some stupid pain isn't near damn enough to stop me!" The ninja thought. To her surprise, she didn't get an answer to her question, instead, Raicheal just asked about her leg. "It's okay, Raicheal. It's just the pain. Trust me, it's nothing!" Anna explained, putting on a brave face. Once again Anna attempted to distract herself. "Hmm... Hey, Raicheal, I already know so much about you but...Is there something you would like to know about me?" SHe asked
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 12:24 pm

"Something I like to know..." Raicheal said eyeing the ninja worriedly as they continued walking. "I guess I like to know where you're from... that is if you don't mind telling me for course..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 12:34 pm

Anna folded her arms over her chest and nodded. It seemed like she didn't expect the question but was going to answer it anyway. "I'm an European, actually. I was born in Poland... You know, a country next to Germany. A huge, boring shithole." Anna told her calmly, smirking. It seemed like the concept of nationalities and countries was too boring to her. Also, it seemed like despite the pain she wasn't going to complain nor stop to rest a bit. "Is there anything else? You're my friend so... hm... you can ask about anything." Anna told her as her smirk turned into a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 1:08 pm

Raicheal listened as Anna spoke about where she was from and nodded a little."If you say so Anna" She said after Anna talked about Poland "I never really left Ireland...well until I came here of course." Raicheal listened to what Anna had to say next as a blush rose to her cheeks.

"A-Anything..." she stammered a little "W-Well... ummm...I...I w-wouldn't want t-to get t-to personal but ummm... I...ohhh... well... have... have you ummm... you know... ummm... done "it"... you don't have to answer if...if you don't want to..." Her face was a bright red as she hid it once more in her hands.

OOC: *eating popcorn* slightly OOC for her but I have a reason for asking and she did dance around it just as she would have. *shrugs* oh well, lets see where this goes.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 1:25 pm

OOC: Poor Anna XD

IC:
Anna frowned, not completely sure what Raicheal meant by "it". She focused, trying to guess. After all, it could mean many things and she didn't want to jump to strange conclusions to not make a fool of herself! However, the more she was thinking the more obvious the answer seemed. Anna's face completely turned red. "W-W-Wait a moment! B-by "it" you mean... uh... "that" stuff..?" She asked stuttering out of embarrassment. At that moment it was obvious for Anna what "it" was. She promised to answer every Raicheal's question and she was going to keep her words. However, there was a strange feeling in her heart when she decided to answer, which also caused a thought to appear in her mind. As suddenly as it'd appeared, it disappeared though. "U-Uh... N-no, I haven't! I...I haven't even...y-you know... kissed... yet..." Anna told her, as she turned her head away, too embarrassed to look at the girl. "B-But... w-well... I'd probably... try... if I had a... uh...a b-boyfriend..." She added quietly. There was a short pause before she said- "...o-o-o-o-r.... a..gi-girlfriend..." That's how she also revealed that she was actually bisexual.

OOC: Hahaha! I feel bad for my poor ninja now XD
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 1:53 pm

OOC: Oh so you did change that Rackie. Well I guess you would have had to if this Ship was to have any footing but still good to know.

IC:

Raicheal watched the small ninja through her fingers before moving her hands away from her face. To say that Anna's reaction wasn't embarrassing to Raicheal as well was an understatement. Her face seem to get redder as Anna when on and her heart leaped a little at Anna's little reveal at the end. There was a moment when the two of them were just walking in silence before Raicheal spoke back up.

"I-I'm sorry if I embarrassed you Anna..." She said shakily as she looked over at the ninja "I...I just wanted to know because... because if you haven't then I... I wanted to tell you it shouldn't be like... like the photos. I mean it can if you want but...ummm...well...it...it should be special. I know that must sound generic and stupid... but.. but it is true. T-There... will be a time when you find someone... someone who makes you happy... and then when the time comes that... that you take that step. You'll be glad that you did it with him... or her..." She reached over and placed a hand on Anna's shoulder.

"Take it from someone who... who never gone to know that feeling..." She said smiling at the little ninja, though there was a hint of sadness in her eyes.

OOC: Well rackie? Have I ripped your heart out yet? Also, we are going to need a third party or a love confession because are dancing around this like it's an F-ing sombrero
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 2:34 pm

OOC: Well, I guess it was just the best solution. I really want this ship to be a thing XD  
My poor lil' heart though >.<

IC:

Anna immediately calmed down when Raicheal spoke. She'd never expected that such a simple question would bring back Raicheal's worst memories. Anna felt really bad for forgetting about that fact and letting her emotional guard down. She looked at her dear friend with worry in her eyes. Once again, a weird thought started speaking to her. There was an urge to kiss her. The thought, the urge made her heart beat faster. "W-What is this feeling?" Anna thought. A sudden realization hit her in the stomach. She couldn't get the thoughts out of her head. "Someone who makes me happy..?" Anna repeated quietly after Raicheal. She looked away. "But you're that person..." She mumbled as she looked away. The mumble was incomprehensible so even if Raicheal wanted to understand what she said, she probably couldn't. "What am I saying? No, no, no! She'd gone through so much already! I-I don't want to hurt her with my words! But... Damn it... The more I think about it... There are these images in my head... I can't get rid of them... Why did one question and one lecture made me like this..?" Anna thought, the blush got redder. "I... I wouldn't want us both to suffer if... I screwed that up... Plus... what if she's not into girls? What am I thinking about?!" She thought. The confusion and embarrassment made her speechless. She bit her lip, walking in silence. Once the blush started to disappear, she calmed down enough to rethink everything

"Is this... love..?" Anna thought as she looked up at Raicheal. Her heart answered her, by starting to beat faster. Anna looked away. "It... it really is... fuck... I... really want to just... confess right here right now but... I don't want to be rejected! I don't want to lose her!" In the end, Anna decided to just fight with her feelings to not get hurt. It wasn't the best moment for a love confession. She took a deep breath. "It's okay Raicheal. Never apologize for embarrassing me." Anna replied calmly. Despite her looking calm, if Raicheal looked carefully enough, she would notice a struggle caused by newly discovered feelings. She would also notice a sign of fear, nervousness, and sadness. "Don't worry though. I know I have to do it with someone special to me. It's my plan. It's my... plan." Suddenly Anna hissed out of pain and sat on the closest bench. "Give me a moment... It's gotten a bit worse..." Anna had a feeling that her wound might have opened and start bleeding again. She needed a moment to let the pain weaken. Anna didn't want Raicheal to know her true feelings, but it was very quickly getting difficult to hide them. There was absolute chaos in her head, which the young girl was trying to fight. "I... love her... I can't deny it... I've fallen in love with a girl I met today. How..? I've always thought I was into boys... Maybe I was wrong... Or maybe I'm into both... Nevermind... Damn it... And what she told me... Damn it! I can't stop thinking about kissing her! Damn! That leg! Annoying! Calm down, Anna... Calm down..." She thought. Anan needed a moment to think. Luckily she found a way to distract herself a bit, or to at least calm down. "Raicheal...Tell me... Do you know how should a proper love confession look like? For example, how would you like to learn that someone is in love with you?" Anna asked her seemingly out of curiosity. The distraction... didn't work, it only made Anna think about Raicheal more.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 3:45 pm

Raicheal looked over at the little ninja with a light smile on her face. She really does look super cute when she blushes Raicheal thought as she watched Anna, ever since they started getting ready for this walk, she had been feeling strange. A small fluttering feeling had been building in her stomach, it felt as if she had swallowed hundreds of butterflies and they were trying to climb out. She was nervous and jumpy and not in her usual sense, she felt weird around Anna... Like she was scared but happy at the same time. In such a short time, they had formed a connection that felt like it had been there for years. It was like friendship but stronger... was... was she in love? A knot started to form in Raichel's throat as she started to panic on the inside. Calm down she told herself Just calm down. There is no need to panic. You'll be alright. You just need to think.
Thoughts of Anna rose to her mind. Anna saving her in the alley. Anna in her skirt with blush on her face. Anna comforting her after she found the phone. Anna changing in front of her. Her heart Rate doubled as she looked away, biting her lip a little. CALM DOWN! She yelled at herself It's...It's love. Love is good. Love can be a good thing. But love leads to... other things. Thoughts of her time with the other girls in the gang flashed in her mind as she bit a little harder before tasting blood. CALM DOWN CALM DOWN CALM DOWN! If you keep this up you'll have a panic attack... You're in love with her... You've known this for a while now... but doesn't she deserve someone better than you... Raicheal glanced over at Anna nervously as she started speaking again. She didn't make eye contact for fear of Anna seeing her internal strife but she listened. She blushed at her words and nodded but as soon as she heard her hiss, Raichel looked up quickly and saw her sitting on the bench.

"ANNA! What happened! Are...Are you ok! Is it you leg!  Are you bleeding!" She said quickly as she sat next to Anna, looking her over with concerned eyes. However, when Anna asked that final question Raicheal looked up at her, there faces were inches apart as Raicheal had just been looking over Anna's injured leg for signs of blood coming through her trousers. A heavy blush formed on her face as her green eyes met Ann's pink ones.

"I..." she stuttered as she looked at the girl "I don't know w-what would be p-proper but... if...if someone could ever...l-love me...I...i would want t-them to b-be h-honest w-with m-me and l-let me know how... how they...feel..." Her heart rate was through the roof as she hovered there in front of Anna and saw her our feelings of fear, nervousness and sadness mirror in Anna’s bright pink eyes.

OOC: *cracks whip* Come on you shipwrights! Double time! This ship is set to sail soon!  

Last edited by Hatter94 on November 27th 2017, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 4:20 pm

Anna closed her eyes, hearing Riacheal's words. She gently put her hand on her own stomach, feeling butterflies there. She could hear the beating of her own heart. There was a sharp pain there, the feeling of uneasiness. Anna forgot about her leg, even though it actually started bleeding again. It wasn't important, not at that time. She put her hand on her own chest, to feel her heart, to force it to calm down, to stop the pain there. Anna started thinking, how did she exactly fell in love? Her burst of emotions which she was forcing to stay inside her soul couldn't just come out of nowhere, right? The memories of that day would show her everything they'd gone through. It was weird how they managed to develop such a strange bond in just a few hours. At first, it was just supposed to be a simple act of heroism- to save a person in need. Then they realized how much they had in common. Perhaps it was the moment of honesty after finding out the pictures and the phone? Sure, that definitely got them very close. Maybe that's when Anna's love started to grow. Through their unusual honesty and behavior towards each other, they got to a point where Anna developed a strong bond with her friend. "This is like... taken from some weird fairy tale. Isn't it?" Anna thought. "Maybe we're too fast? M-maybe we should wait a bit? For what? To get to know each other better? We've reached a point where I know almost everything about her! And she can just ask me anything! Hell, if she told me to do something I'd probably do it... I thought I was good at controlling my feelings..." Anna thought. She looked at Raicheal, feeling the strange excitement mixed with stress, uneasiness, and embarrassment. Her throat got dry, she couldn't think of anything but her kindness and her cuteness. "Her kindness is something I like so much... She's just so nice... Like an angel..." She thought.

Anna clenched her teeth and stretched her wounded leg out a bit. "I... I see... I mean... well... uh..." Anna mumbled, not sure what to say. She scratched the back of her head. The girl took a deep breath, doing her best to hide her inner struggle and her real feelings. She wanted to know one more thing... "Ahm... It may be a weird question but... What if a girl confessed her feelings to you? How would you feel? I mean... Uhm... W-Would you... ehm... accept being loved by a girl? In... in a romantic way, I mean." Anna asked, trying her best to not reveal the real reason behind her questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next