Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 5:55 pm

Raicheal sat there, looking into Anna's eyes as every fiber of her being was screaming at her in anxiety. Only a few people knew about her past and of those people only Anna and Atticus were around her age... but as Atticus was more like a big brother, Anna was more than that. In such a short time, this girl managed to do so much to help Raicheal and by some miracle, steal her heart as well. Raicheal didn't know what she admired most about Anna, her strength, her resolve, her cuteness. All she knew was that when she was close to Anna, she felt weird and happy at the same time. She listened to Anna speak as her heart rate must have tripled and her face reddened more. She started taking slightly deeper breaths to control the storm building in her.

"Anna..." She said softly as she placed her shaking hands on Anna's hands "L-Love doesn't care if the person is... is a boy or a... a girl... and n-neither do I. Love is Love... It is as simple as that... "

OOC: RAISE THE MAIN MAST! THIS SHIP IS ABOUT TO SET SAIL! XD
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 6:15 pm

Raicheal's answer was all Anna needed, really. She smiled, giggled. The anxiety seemed to be gone or weak enough to not be noticeable. "She is just perfect..." The girl thought. Perhaps Anna was just lost in her feelings. Perhaps it all was just because she found herself in a new situation. A spark of doubt appeared in her heart. Wasn't it too fast? Raicheal's hands were shaking, but so were Anna's. Only then she noticed that. Actually, her whole body started trembling. When did it start? Anna didn't know. There were more important things. It seemed like they both were blushing like never before. Would Raicheal accept Anna's love? Did she also have feelings for her? One thing Anna knew for sure- she felt special thanks to Raicheal. With Raicheal she didn't feel like a freak with a weird kind of albinism. She kept asking herself- isn't it too fast? Who cares? Those were her feelings. Anna moved slightly closer to Raicheal, completely ignoring the bleeding from her leg. Her heart was probably trying to jump out of her chest. She started having problems with slow and calm breathing, simply because Anna was too excited. "I must be brave! I must be confident! Now or never! Come on, come on, come on! I'm sure she's waiting for it! Tell her Anna!" She screamed at herself in her thoughts. At first, she opened her lips shyly, but couldn't speak. She felt weak. One deep breath later and a sigh, Anna looked Raicheal in the eyes- she seemed determined. It was very embarrassing for her, but that was the right moment. "Raicheal... W-Would you... uhm... would y-you... accept my... my love... then?" Anna asked slowly and nervously. She was barely able to speak, it was too embarrassing, too scary. However, she'd done that, she'd told her and there was no going back. Anna was ready to be rejected. She was mentally ready to have her heart crushed. She at least hoped Raicheal would still accept her as a friend though.

OOC: AAAAAAANNNND THERE'S NO GOING BACK INDEED! XD
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 12:40 am

Raicheal sat there shaking as her mind whirled with a mixture of panic and anxiety as she watched the girl in front of her carefully. Is she... Does she feel the same way... could...could it be... She said to herself as both her brain and her heart raced at over a hundred miles an hour. What if she does feel this way too? Then what? Am I good enough for her? Could she really love someone as disgusting as me? Fear enwrapped her as these thoughts coursed through her mind. She was shaking even more as she sat there, inches from the girl who was unnerving her so. Than Anna opened her mouth and Raicheal waited as both fear and anticipation brewed inside her. Then, Anna said those words and as the last one passed through her lips, Raicheal froze. Her mind which was once a raging storm of anxieties and emotions calmed itself as she processed the words just spoken to her. Accept my love... She thought stunned and utterly dumbfounded by the words. Then, as if a balloon had popped inside her, new emotions flooded her mind. Happiness. Joy. Fear. Hope. They washed over her in a sudden rush. Without thinking she closed the inches wide gap and pulled the small ninja into a tight hug.

"A-Anna..." She said sniffling a little as she started to cry with joy "I...I will... and I feel the same... I... I a-am no-not s-sure i-if I am g-good e-enough for y-y-you... b-but I a-am y-yours... i-if you'll h-have me"

OOC: SAIL FORTH ONTO THE GRAND ROARING SEA AND SHINE BRIGHTER THAN EVER BEFORE YOU BEAUTIFUL SHIP!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 7:03 am

Anna expected to be rejected. She was telling herself in her thoughts that Raicheal probably preferred her as a friend! Her heart was ready for that. On the other hand, she had hope. Hope that Raicheal would accept her love. Hope that Raicheal loved her as well. Anna had good reasons to assume that it was a possibility. After all, Raicheal's behavior suggested that she had some feelings towards her.

The rejection didn't happen though. To Anna's surprise, Raicheal hugged her tightly and started crying with joy. Did it mean that... she'd chosen the best moment to confess her feelings? The ninja girl felt happy. The whole world suddenly stopped existing. There was only her and Raicheal, nothing else mattered at that time. Her fear was gone, fully replaced by positive feelings. She wrapped her arms around Raicheal, hugging her back tightly. The girl spoke, making Anna's heart beat so fast and so loud that Raicheal could probably feel it in their hug. Her face was red, but she wasn't embarrassed. "You're more than good enough...
You're perfect... In my eyes... you're perfect. I'm... I'm the one who isn't good enough...
" Anna whispered quietly, with her eyes closed. She enjoyed every second of their closeness. "But... but... yeah... I... I love you Raicheal... You stole my heart..." Anna added, feeling that tears of happiness appeared in her eyes. In the end, they both started to cry with joy.

OOC: THIS IS HOW WE SAIL A SHIP ON SERP! HAHA! IT'S BEAUTIFUL! IT'S GLORIOUS! I WANT TO SEE MORE OF IT! HAHA :D
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 1:57 pm

Raicheal smiled as Anna hugged her back. The amount of happiness she was experiencing at the moment was dangerously close to overwhelming her. She had never felt this way before with the exception of her Grandmother but it was a wonderful and scary feeling to have. However, it was a strange feeling as well, loving someone, she wasn’t sure she'd ever feel that feeling again after her grandmother died. Her heart ached a little at that thought, she wasn’t sure she could handle opening her heart up only to have it crushed by tragedy again. However, she was willing to try with Anna, even if it was slow at first, she wanted to try because... because she wanted to start feeling happy again. When Anna spoke once more, Raicheal blushed more at Anna's comments as she accepted her feelings and her as well.

"I am not perfect..." Raicheal said as she hugged the special little ninja tighter "but... I am glad you think I am... I'm happy... happy that you stole my heart as well..."

OOC: AND WE SHALL RACKIE! WE WILL SAIL FORTH INTO THIS SEA AND LET THE CUTENESS FLOW EVERMORE!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 2:43 pm

Anna giggled. She felt special. She felt truly loved. It was a great feeling. It was addicting. Anna found their situation very sweet and cute and she wanted more. "Really... We met today... and yet... I feel like I've known her for years... This is weird but... It's also great" The girl thought. Suddenly, out of nowhere, she remembered what actually caused her to confess her feelings. What caused her to realized her feelings towards Raicheal. That's right, it was their conversation about "it". A bright blush appeared on her face because of that. Luckily, Anna was hiding her face in Raicheal's shoulder. Well, her reaction was justified, after all, she'd admitted that she would do "it" with a person she loves and then she also confessed her love to Raicheal. So, technically she told Raicheal that she would do "it" with her right before telling her she loves her. The realization made her so embarrassed she became speechless. Once Anna calmed down enough to be able to speak she whispered- "Oh Raicheal... Just... I don't want to say something silly... but damn it... I want to stay with you forever now... You're too great..."
Anna got distracted by their little cute sweet love moment so much that she forgot about her bleeding leg. Despite her being too embarrassed by it, she wanted to continue their conversation. After all, Raicheal more than ever deserved to know more about her new girlfriend.
"S-So... Uhm... Do you want to continue our little chat? I-I mean... Do you have any more questions? R-remember that you can ask about anything." Anna whispered.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 4:15 pm

Anna's revelation had not dawned on Raicheal at all as she continued to hug her now girlfriend. As Anna spoke again, Raicheal smiled more as she gave the little ninja small a squeeze of affection.

"Thanks, Anna. I want to stay with you forever too." She said happily as she continued to hold Anna. When Anna spoke once more, effectively whispering into Raicheal's ear, her face lit back up with a light blush as she broke the hug and pull away from Anna slightly but kept her hands on Anna's.

"Ummm...Sure" She said looking the girl in the eyes as her blush grew a little more "b-but we should do that as we walk... y-your brother is waiting, a-after all... and you can a-ask me q-questions too you know and...ummm ... y-you can ask anything y-you w-w-want a-as well...o-ok?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 4:31 pm

"Yes, you're right. Let's go!" Anna said enthusiastically, not yet realizing that she was going to introduce her brother to her girlfriend! It wasn't important at that moment, obviously. She wanted to enjoy her time with Raicheal to its fullest. Anna was about to start walking when she remembered about her leg. With a sigh, she took her scarf off and wrapped it around her leg to stop the bleeding. She basically used her scarf as a tourniquet. Anna definitely needed to have her bandages changed. "Annoying damned leg. Being wounded sucks." The ninja complained, irritated by the fact that she let that bandit stab her. "Let's go! Anna ignored the pain and just started walking. She was limping a bit, but it didn't seem to be a problem for her. That's when she realized the important thing... Her face turned red. "O-Oh... N-now that I think about it... I'll be introducing my brother to... to my girlfriend... T-That might be... awkward." Anna mumbled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2017, 11:12 pm

Raicheal smiled as she stood up after Anna. However, when Anna faltered on her injured leg Raicheal became concerned as she went to help Anna. She came up next to her and rested Anna on her shoulder as Anna tied her scarf around the reopened wound.

"Honestly,"  Raicheal said giggling slightly as she spoke in a joking tone "how many times tonight am I going to have to wash blood out of those trousers." She propped herself up under Anna to hold her up as they started to walk. Anna limped as Raicheal help her along on their way to Anna's home. Raicheal was worried about Anna but also kinda enjoyed having Anna this close to her during the walk. However, when Anna mentioned about telling her brother about them, her face brightened up as a blush spread across her face.  

"Yeah it might be..." Raicheal said as she reddened slightly more "but I'm...I'm sure i-it be alright...if your brother is h-half as nice as you... then he'll be h-happy for us...I...I'm sure of it."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 11:13 am

Anna smirked at Raicheal, then she winked at her. "Depends. How many times are you willing to do it before I end up having to wear them on my head for wasting your time?" The girl asked jokingly, a quiet snicker followed her words. Obviously, she wasn't planning on getting any more blood on her trousers.
The ninja girl was glad Raicheal was holding her up, it certainly helped her walk as she didn't need to put too much pressure on her leg with the weight of her body. On the other hand, her state allowed her to enjoy being so close to Raicheal. A blessing in disguise? Perhaps! The blush on her cheeks and ears refused to disappear, it got even brighter as Raicheal replied to her words.
"I'm sure he'll be happy for us, he's a great guy! B-but... s-still... it...it might be a bit embarrassing!" Anna admitted quietly. The girl leaned on Raicheal a bit and let out a quiet purr. The pain in her wound began to disappear, so the ninja allowed herself to become less careful about her steps. Instead, she just let herself enjoy their sweet moment.
"So, accidentally we've turned this into a date." Anna spoke, sharing her sudden realization with Raicheal. She seemed content with the turn of events.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 7:11 pm

Raicheal giggled at Anna's joke as she blushed a little more before shifting a little too playfully shove her new girlfriend a little. They kept walking and as Anna once again mentioned the task of telling her brother, Raicheal blushed a little more as well.

"Yeah..." Raicheal said softly as her face shone brightly with a reddish color again "But it will be ok... you said he is a nice person and all... b-beside... you only get cuter when you're embarrassed. " Raicheal giggled a little more even though her face was much redder than before she said that. They continued walking but when Anna mused about how it was their first date, Raicheal paused only for a second before starting to walk again.

"Yeah... I guess you're right..." Raicheal said looking an Anna, her face looking sort of bashful "but...ummm... I am n-new to this... but... ummm... maybe w-we should... you know... go on an o-official f-first d-d-date... if... if you w-want to of c-corse..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 7:38 pm

Anna listened to Raicheal and which each sentence, with each word, her face was getting more and more redder. Especially when Raicheal told her that she was cuter when she was embarrassed. That turned Anna's face bright red. "I...I'm not... c-cute..." She said quietly.
Once Raicheal suggested going on an actual, official first date, Anna smiled happily. Her heart started beating faster again and she forgot about the whole world. "O-Of course I want! Wh...when do you have time a-a-and where would you like to go?" Anna asked her girlfriend, stuttering out of embarrassment. Her mind started working really fast. In just a few seconds it produced various scenarios for their first official date! Obviously, due to her lack of experience in dating, she had no idea what would be the best idea, but she knew that with Raicheal's help they'll have the best date ever.
Anna barely noticed that they had almost reached their destination.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2017, 8:30 pm

"You are too" Raicheal laughed at Anna's denial of her cuteness " and it is one of the reasons I love you..." When Anna accepted her proposal for an official first date, Raicheal smiled at her and even giggled slightly at her flustered state.

"Well I have a lot of time..." Raicheal said shyly "I don't really do much other than school... and I don't go many places... so I not sure where... but as long as you're there... any place is fine" She smiled at Anna as they continue to walk.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2017, 5:21 am

So Raicheal loved Anna's cuteness. It was embarrassing, but the ninja girl accepted the compliment. "W-Well... I-I'm not very girly... B-But... for you I can be cute..." She replied quietly, clearly embarrassed by her own words.
Finally, they stopped in front of Anna house. It was a normal looking house with a small garden in the front yard. The building had two floors, white walls and it was built in European style. Anna stopped and looked at Raicheal.
"Then... W-would you like to... to go with me on a date tomorrow? At... let's say... twelve o'clock?" The girl asked, stuttering but despite that there was a wide smile on her face. The blush on her cheeks didn't want to disappear but Anna seemed very happy despite all the embarrassment. Anna glanced over at the house. "We've arrived, by the way." She informed her girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2017, 7:06 pm

”I don’t care if your girly or not... you’re cute just as you are..." Raicheal said giggling softly " However, you're a lot cuter in a skirt." She laughed a little after she teased her girlfriend but stopped as Anna halted them outside the house.

Now stopped, Raicheal glanced over the building and found it to be a simple house but it was the small garden that caught Raicheal's attention. However, before she could look at it closer, Anna asked her if they could go on their official first date the following day.

”Oh...s-sure" Raicheal said a small note of excitement in her voice ”We can meet outside the dorms... I mean... if that is fine with you... it... it would be a lot easier than me trying to find my way back here in the daytime..." She blushed a little but smiled as well. When Anna said that this was her home, Raicheal looked at her warmly as she half-hugged her.

”Your house looks great" Raicheal said happily as she helped walk Anna up to the door. ” and I love your garden. I see some marigolds, a few daisies, a patch of tulips and oooh roses! White roses too! They are always so pretty! Did you plant all these flowers, Anna?" Anna's girlfriend continued to geek out over the small garden while the pair stood on the front step of the house in front of the door.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2017, 8:14 pm

Anna's face was slowly returning to normal when Raicheal said that she is cuter in a skirt. The ninja's face turned bright red once again, giving her girlfriend a sign that her teasing was successful. On the other hand, Anna was so in love with her girlfriend that she would probably do everything just to make her happy. "I...I don't have many skirts though..." She said quietly, acting as if she was ashamed of the fact. "In fact... I only have one skirt in my wardrobe... I-if you like seeing me in s-s-skirts so much t-then... Y-You'll have to go shopping with me..." Anna told her quietly. Her blush was so big it even reached her ears.

Once their conversation returned to the topic of their date, Anna smiled happily. She clearly was excited about it! And the half-hug, she enjoyed it so much. It all made her come to a conclusion that love was probably the sweetest addiction. "Sure! So tomorrow outside the dorms got it!" Anna said enthusiastically as she gently got hold of her girlfriend's hand.

The garden was quite small, yet colorful. Yellow and red clearly dominated on the scene. There was a tiny pond on the left side, around which there were few flowers, but in the pond, there were beautiful white lilies. Also, on that side, Raicheal could see orange marigolds along with colorful tulips. Some fish could be seen swimming in the water. On the right side of the garden dominated colorful roses and hydrangeas. On that side, there was growing a small apple tree which at that time of the day was like an umbrella above the flowers. Daisies could be seen on both sides of the garden, nevertheless, they did fit into the scenery.

Anna looked around the garden. "Well... It was my brother's idea... He said that to bring more life into our home we should have a garden in the front yard and here it is. He did most of what you can see here, though... However... well... it was my idea to plant colorful roses." The ninja explained as she leaned against the wall to let her leg rest. "Call me simple, but out of all flowers... roses are my favorite... There's something magical about their." Anna added.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2017, 12:00 am

Raicheal giggled a little more at Anna's overreaction but stopped when Anna spoke again.

”Anna..." she said looking at her blushing girlfriend with a slight frown ”I would like nothing more than to go shopping for skits with you but... but only if you want to... I am not about to ask you to do something you don't want to... I...I k-know too well what i-it f-feels like t-to be f-forced into d-doing something..."

When Anna agreed to the meeting location, Raicheal smiled widely half-hugging her again as she felt the pure sensation of joy flood her mind. ”OK! I can't wait!" She giggled more before half-hugging Anna again and almost knocking her off balance.

Raicheal stared in wonder at the small garden, she was smiling wide and her head moving about taking it all in and Anna could feel Raicheal bouncing up and down a little under her arm. ”It is all so wonderful! Your brother was right, A garden brings life to any place and always brings a smile to those who see it. Also... I like roses too... there were always wild Irish roses growing in the fields around my home... they always looked so beautiful when the wind blew across them. It's also true Anna, roses are a magical flower, they seem to die in the winter only to re-bloom once the spring sun chases the cold away... I... I always wanted to be like a rose... to forget the bitter bite of the cold and just re-bloom but... but I ever seem able to find the sun..." Small drops of water fell to the ground at Raicheal feet before she turned away and wiped her eyes quickly.

”S-sorry..." Raicheal said turning back to Anna and smiling ”W-we should go inside... your brother is waiting and your leg is still bleeding. L-Let's go...ok?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2017, 12:46 pm

Anna waved her hand when Raicheal said that she needn't buy herself a skirt if she doesn't want to. "To be honest, I wouldn't even suggest it if I wasn't willing to try. Besides... Well... to be fair... I... look quite... uhm... cute... in my school uniform... and, w-well... the main reason why I don't like skirts is actually that... well... I don't want anyone to see... under... it... during combat." The ninja explained, looking away out of embarrassment. Obviously, spats and shorts are a thing, but in Anna's opinion, that'd look funny with a skirt.

When Raicheal hugged her again, Anna was forced to put way too much weight onto her wounded leg. Sharp pain went through her entire leg, but the girl hit it well to not worry Raicheal too much. "Mhm! I just hope I'll be able to come up with a nice plan for it! Hm... there's also another problem... I don't know what to put on for our date" Anna said, as she scratched the back of her head. A nervous and embarrassed, quiet laugh left her mouth when she started talking about her lack of proper clothing.

Anna listened to Raicheal's touching monologue, feeling the strong emotion that her girlfriend's words carried with them. Everything was going straight to the ninja girl's heart. She realized that she was talking about her past and about her dreams. Such a sweet, simple poetic confession seemed to carry so much meaning in it. Anna put a hand on her own chest, feeling as it started beating faster. And once Raicheal turned back to face her girlfriend, Anna hugged Raicheal tightly. A moment of silence followed that moment, until Anna whispered, with her eyes closed- "C-Could I... could I... be your sun then..?" Anna wanted to see Raicheal happy, she wanted to see her re-bloom and leave all the bad thing behind in the past.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on December 2nd 2017, 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2017, 5:28 pm

Raicheal looked at Anna as she smiled softly though the red tint had reappeared on her cheeks. "Yeah... I can see how that could become a problem... Honestly, I have no clue how some many girls in the school fight while wearing skirts... but if you really want to try then I am sure we can find a way to make it work." Raicheal said smiling warmly at her girlfriend "Besides... I now want to see you in this school uniform of yours." Raicheal giggle once more having teased Anna yet again.

Raicheal released Anna from the hug and beamed down at her. "I am sure whatever you come up with will be great" Raicheal said sweetly as she smiled at Anna " and as of what you should wear... just wear something you're comfortable with though I wouldn't say no to seeing you in your school uniform" Raicheal giggled more as she teased her new girlfriend for the second time.

When Anna hugged Raicheal she was slightly surprised as it was quite sudden but when she spoke, Raicheal felt her heart flare up and catch in her throat. Her eyes started to become misty again as she wrapped her arms lovingly around the small ninja. "Always... I wouldn't have it be anyone else..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2017, 6:19 pm

Anna looked away for a second when Raicheal told her she could wear her school uniform for their date. Well, after some modifications it would be proper for the purpose they wanted to use it for. "You really want to see me in my school uniform, don't you?" The ninja replied with a smirk, teasing her back. A giggle followed her words "Fine, you'll see it today. After all, I need to change my clothes. And.. uhm... I might wear the skirt from the uniform on our date... " She told her girlfriend, smiling widely.

Anna hugged her back, and closed her eyes, enjoying the closeness. "I love you so much..." The girl whispered quietly, hiding her face in Raicheal's chest. The moment of silence followed, allowing the ninja to enjoy it. Then the ninja girl released Raicheal from the hug and smiled happily and lovingly at her. "We can continue inside." Anna suggested as she opened the door to the house, to let Raicheal in.

Inside the house, there was a small area with a coat hanger and a mirror. The walls in that area were white and the tiles were serving as the floor. Right behind that area, there was a hall. It looked slightly from the entrance area. The walls remained white there, but the floor was built out of wooden panels. There were a few photos, pictures and paintings on the walls. Those were mostly landscapes like sea and mountains.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2017, 8:38 pm

Raicheal's face when redder as Anna teased her with her plans and she looked away to regain her composure but she was still smiling despite her embarrassment. ”I...I would love to see that..." she said her face a shade of red as she playfully pushed Anna a little because of her counter-tease.

”I love you too..." Raicheal said as she nuzzled Anna a little enjoying her warmth and her love. When Anna broke the hug to open the door, Raicheal was a little nervous but she knew she would be alright as long as Anna was there. As Raicheal helped Anna into the house, she looked around smiling a little. The home looked cozy and inviting. She enjoyed the photos on the walls and the wooden floors reminded her of her own home back in Ireland. ”Your house looks very comfy Anna" Raicheal said to Anna as they walked down the hall ”So where is the kitchen? I'm sure your brother will be there if he is cooking and we also need to find you a place to sit."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2017, 10:32 am

Anna was about to say something when she got interrupted by a feminine voice. "Look who's back!" That voice said. Anna looked in the direction from which the words got spoken.
Aurora Foster was leaning against a wall at the end of the hall she was smiling in a friendly way at the girl. Soon she approached the two. The first thing that was easily noticeable about Aurora was her left arm... it was a black prosthesis. It looked very advanced and murder, futuristic even. It was difficult to not notice it as the girl was wearing a white tank top without sleeves.
"Oh, hi Aurora. What are you doing here?" Asked the ninja smiling.
"I needed Mark to replace one part in my arm. It was causing a delay between my thoughts and the movement." Spoke the girl calmly as she presented her mechanical arm to the two. Then she noticed Anna's leg. For her expression, it was easy to guess that she seemed very surprised. "Wait a moment! You got wounded? YOU?! How?!" Asked Aurora.

Anna blushed and looked away for a second. "W-Well... It happened when I was saving her from some gangsters and... well... one of them... was strong and he... well..." Anna told her friend and pointed at Raicheal. Her blush was getting bigger and bigger. "Uhm.. Aurora... Meet Raicheal... She... is... she is... m-m-my..." Anna said, stuttering. It was very embarrassing for her to talk about all that happened.
"Your what? Come on Anna, I've never seen you in such state. Are you in love or what?" Aurora interrupted giving the two a puzzled look. She put her hands on her own hips as she stared at them.

That's when Anna's face turned red completely. "Y-Yes... Raicheal is my... girlfriend..." The ninja girl said, mumbling a bit, as she hugged Raicheal gently to hide her face in her girlfriend's shoulder.
Aurora grinned widely. She seemed happy and proud of her friend. "Awesome! You two really look cute together!
" She commented.
Anna smiled, feeling better from her friend's words. She cleared her throat once she calmed down. "Raicheal, meet Aurora. She's that witch friend I've mentioned." The albino girl said as she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2017, 3:57 pm

Raicheal looked up as she heard the unknown voice, slightly confused due to the fact that she thought it was just Anna's brother in the house. Raicheal watched, awkwardly as Anna and the new girl named Aurora spoke making it clear that they were old friends. She watched as Aurora approached, her black metal arm shining slightly in the hall's light, the arm was strange and perplexing causing Raicheal to wonder what sort of events had lead to her needing it's use. She was brought back from her thoughts when Aurora expressed her shock at Anna's injury and she was about to say what had happen when Anna beat her too it. When Anna first tried to introduce her, Raicheal looked down at her and smile gently and then Anna did say she was her girlfriend and hugged her, she hugged back as happiness overtook her. Her cheeks had started to redden a little as Aurora called them cute and she smiled at the strange girl in front of her. Then when Anna said she was the witch she had mentioned, she was delighted at the fact that the young witch was here.

”It's nice to meet you Aurora." She said happily as her stood there holding up her girlfriend as a small pool of blood started to from under the foot of Anna's injured leg ”Anna said she had a witch friend who could use magic to heal wounds. I  am so glad you're here because I wasn't sure if Anna could make another trip tonight with her leg wounded. Come on, let's find a place to set Anna down before it gets any worse."    
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2017, 5:03 pm

"Stiches?" Aurora asked Anna briefly. The ninja shook her head. The witch approached the two. "There's no need to set her down, to be honest. I can work with her standing." Aurora told Raicheal, smiling warmly. She then kneeled in front of Anna and removed the scarf from her thigh. When she noticed that there was no hole in her patient's trousers, she just sighed and pulled Anna's trousers down. It happened without a warning which caused Anna's face to turn red immediately. Aurora just ignored everything else and focused on her job. She quickly removed the bandages and started examining the wound. Stab wound... Knife... Hm... Your opponent must've been quite strong. I'm surprised you've managed to walk with a wound like this..." Aurora commented and her comment made Anna grin proudly. "I think my opponent was a meister... I'm not sure though. Oh and... Haven't you forgotten how badass I am?" The albino girl told her pretending to be praising herself. Aurora grinned devilishly and just pressed the wound with her metal finger, which made Anna hiss in pain. "Y-You..." The ninja girl muttered.

Aurora just shrugged and put her natural hand on her friend's wound. She took a deep breath and muttered her mantra. "Healing..." The witch whispered, casting her spell. Her hand and Anna's wound started glowing with green light. Aurora put a lot of magical energy into her spell which allowed her to finish the job in just about two minutes.

"Here, it's like new. No sign of the wound. Not even a scar." Aurora told them as she stood up and looked at the two with a smile.

Anna quickly pulled up her trousers and looked at the witch. The blush once again appeared on her cheeks"Thanks, Aurora..." She mumbled. Anna completely forgot to ask Aurora whether she was able to remove scars too.
"No problem!" The witch said and then she approached the door. "Alright, you two lovebirds, I gotta go. Have fun! It was nice to meet you Raicheal!" Aurora said as she opened the door. "Oh! Raicheal! By the way, you really look like a perfect girl for Anna! That's why I expect you to take care of that reckless dummy! Bye, bye, for now." The witch said before she left.
Anna stared at the door, feeling that her face just turned completely red. "W-Well..." The ninja girl mumbled quietly, embarrassed at everything Aurora has said and done in this post.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2017, 1:32 pm

Raicheal nodded as Aurora approached to heal Anna and held onto the Small ninja a little tighter as to keep her upright. However, when Aurora pulled Anna's trousers down, her face became as red as Anna's as she saw her now girlfriend's knickers for the third time tonight. She remained silence as she watched Aurora work in amazement of the witch's healing powers. When she was done, Raicheal set Anna down gently as she let her rest weight on the now healed leg.

”Yes, thank you Aurora..." Raicheal said softly following Anna's own thanks to her friend. She watched as the witch left and was slightly taken aback when she addressed her but nodded to show she understood. With that the witch left and the two of them were alone in the hall.

”Yeah..." Raicheal said in response to Anna ”I-It's amazing... How she can heal someone so q-quickly. She do-doesn't even l-leave s-scars..." Raicheal subconsciously rubbed her right forearm over her long-sleeved black shirt, it would seem like nothing but Anna knew what laid under that thin layer of cloth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)   The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secrets of Past Lives (Closed; Hatter94 and Rackie; M)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next