Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 11:40 am

Aurora shrugged and continued the march. Soon they arrived there, to a place where Aurora saw the tagger. The place looked a bit different during the day than during the day. However, the mural was clearly visible. The witch took a moment to stare at it and admire. "What do you think?" Aurora asked her partner, pointing her finger at the mural
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 11:45 am

Jennix followed the invisible line beyond her partner's finger, looking up at the mural and seeming, honestly, rather impressed with the work. She pulled the camera up, clicking it on and zooming in on the piece. In silence, she spent several minutes apparently scrutinizing the work before zooming back out and taking a picture of it, as a whole. "There's certainly some corrections that could be made, but you said you saw the tagger last night?" Jen asked, holding the camera down as she looked it over with her bare eyes, "That can't be easy, what without any real light. It's impressive."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 12:27 pm

Aurora folded her arms on her chest when Jennix started taking photos. She was curious- what's the tagger's true identity? She wanted to meet her and congratulate her for making the city more colorful. The witch's train of thoughts had been interrupted when Jennix spoke. "Hm? Oh, yeah. It was somewhere between 9 and 10 o'clock." Aurora said, looking at the weapon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 12:29 pm

"It might be a good idea for 'em to get a light." She thought aloud, wondering to herself. Then again, that would make it pretty obvious where the street artist was, and that wouldn't do. "What were you doing out so late, anyway?" The weapon blurted, almost suddenly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 12:50 pm

Aurora looked away, blushing slightly once the question had been asked. "I... well... was on my way home from school... My teacher asked me to stay so she could have a "chat" with me..." She explained, not getting into details of her conversation with Ms. Coon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 1:05 pm

The weapon's brow raised, and she waited a moment to see if Aurora would elaborate. Dimwitted as she tended to be, however, she lacked the instinct most people would have that told them 'no, don't ask.' Instead, she did exactly that. "Oh, got lectured?" She blurted; when looked at, it was clear that she didn't see anything wrong with her reaction. It wasn't that she was being rude or just thought that she was too good to get in some sort of trouble for the question, but that she really, honestly, didn't know that it was bad to ask it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 1:17 pm

One sentence too far. Aurora's eye twitched, she bit her lip and shuddered. "Calm down. Calm down..." The witch thought, trying to clear her mind. "Y-Yeah..." Aurora mumbled not looking at Jennix, trying to hide her annoyance. The girl folded her arms and sighed loudly. "O-Okay...Umh... I wonder if we can find more of the tagger's artwork..." Aurora said, trying to change the topic.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 1:22 pm

"Oh!" Jennix piped up, jumping at the word as though it carried her. She seemed rather interested in the idea, and still completely unaware of the fact that she'd struck a nerve. This was going to be an interesting partnership. "Where else do you think? Maybe places with heavy traffic, so it gets seen more? Or maybe less traffic, to stay hidden! Oh! What about closer to the school? Youdon'tthinktheywouldataggedtheschooldoya?" The weapon was quickly talking so fast that her words were running together, despite appearing relatively calm, physically, holding a finger to her mouth as her eyes spaced out.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2017, 6:56 pm

Aurora stared at the artwork, trying to guess the tagger's behavior and habits. In other words- she was trying to get as much as she could from one mural. The weapon's fast talk almost successfully distracted her from thinking. "This one seems a bit hidden. From what I've noticed there aren't many people around and traffic here is well... Almost non-existent. Perhaps it's just this time of the day, but my guess is that we should look in places that aren't too crowded" The witch said. Obviously, she could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 3:00 pm

"Okay!" Jennix said, the word seeming to explode out of her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 4:18 pm

Aurora scratched the back of her head. Let's search the area. Perhaps we'll find something" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 6:39 pm

The weapon nodded, seeming eager to go on the little art hunt. She spun in a bit of a circle, looking around for a while for a building big enough to hold another mural of that size.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 8:14 pm

There were a few such big buildings, but only a few streets away from them. Aurora shrugged and started walking in the direction of the closest one (while also hoping to not get lost in an unknown area). She hoped to find at least one more artwork done by the mysterious tagger.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2017, 8:21 pm

Jennix seemed enthusiastic about merely following Aurora around, rather than looking on her own. Her eyes wandered as they walked, however, taking in the sights around them.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 9:24 am

Finally, Aurora seemed to find something interesting. It was another mural. She wasn't sure if it was also the tagger's work or not. "Do you think it's also her work?" The witch finally asked.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2017, 9:42 am

Jennix looked up at the art piece, noting the contrasting difference of it. The style seemed overall fairly similar, though the subject, or subjects as it were, were not people, like the first one was Maka, but rather, the sun and moon. This piece seemed more art for art's sake, depicting the contrast of the day and night. It was also much lower than the other one, low enough that it ended at the ground and could, for the most part, be reached with just a ladder and some walking. With this in mind, Jennix began walking the length of it, looking for a signature. When she found it, it wasn't much legible to the untrained eye, but taking out her camera and comparing it the signature she'd snapped and zoomed in on from the first piece gave them their answer. "It's hard to read what these say, but the signatures definitely aren't the same." The weapon said, showing Aurora the curlier, quicker signature from the first image compared to the sharper, harder one of the second. It appeared that the artist of this picture put more time into making sure the signature turned out exactly how he wanted, even going over it a few times to make sure it stood out.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2017, 7:36 pm

Aurora folded her arms over her chest as she approached the art piece. It was as pleasant to look at as the tagger's work. The witch seemed impressed by Jennix's ability to spot such small differences. "I see... This is impressing. Those two put so much work to make these things." She commented, nodding in appreciation. She wondered though, if it wasn't the tagger's doing the who's? "Hm... Do you want to continue our search?" The witch suddenly asked, tempted to also start looking for the art made by the other artist.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2017, 7:36 am

She beamed once more, seeming to enjoy the little excursion. She began to wonder if geocaching would be a thing that the meister would enjoy. It was a wide leap from where they were at and what they were doing, now, but it could still be worth the effort, and the fun. Besides, having powers and spells made it just a bit safer for them to go, rather than just the select few from the general public. "Sure!" Jennix proclaimed, taking a few photos of the piece, as well; she'd have to piece them together, digitally, in order to avoiding losing quality.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2017, 10:06 am

Aurora put her hands behind her head and sighed. Where could they find another art piece? It sure was a difficult task, nonetheless, it was quite fun! Aurora closed her eyes to think, trying to recall any potential places. She snapped her fingers and looked at her partner. "Alright, let's go then!" The girl said as she started to move out. Next place would be 4 streets away from them, so it would be quite a trip for the two!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2017, 7:06 pm

As she had been, Jennix happily followed along, enjoying their art hunting. It seemed to be something that Aurora enjoyed and it gave Jen the opportunity to photograph various pieces throughout the city. All in all, she saw it as a win-win. Of course, they'd later need to, at some point in time, actually train as partners, but for now, this seemed good, and right, and welcoming. She'd been in the city maybe a week or two and it was already beginning to feel like it could be home.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 6:36 pm

The trip took them quite some time. Surprisingly, they weren't many people on the streets, so most of the time they were simply on their own.
Soon the two would find another wall that, in Aurora's opinion, was a perfect place to leave a mural on. Was there a mural though? Only time would tell!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 7:51 pm

Much to the surprise of the pair, the wall was actually completely bare, save that it needed some rogue plants removed. Jennix looked it over curiously, knitting her brows before spinning around and looking for artwork nearby. It appeared to be that there wasn't any, at least not that she saw.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 8:25 pm

Aurora seemed a bit disappointed by the lack of any artwork. However, on the other hand, she was unsurprised by the fact. "Well, it seems like this is not the right place..." Aurora commented. "Do you want to continue?" The witch asked after a short pause.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 8:18 am

Jennix shrugged, happy to do whatever her meister might want to do. "Maybe? I don't care." She said before her stomach protested loudly, suddenly deciding that food would likely be in her best interest. With a red face, she looked at Aurora and shrugged.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 12:50 pm

"You hungry?" Aurora asked when she heard the grumble of her partner's stomach. "I guess we could end the search for today and go eat something." The witch said with her arms folded on her chest. That's when she herself felt the hunger of her stomach and heard it's growl. It caused her face to turn pink. "I...I wonder if Angela's started preparing dinner already..." She thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next