Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2017, 6:06 pm

Aurora smiled politely at the elderly woman and nodded. "Uhm... Thank you..." The girl said, before looking at her partner "Lead the way, Jennix." She told her, still smiling. The witch was glad that her new partner lived in a seemingly friendly neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2017, 2:52 pm

Jennix nodded, "Stairs or elevator?" She inquired, though the elevator was already coming down as another tenant took it to leave the building. The weapon didn't seem to personally have any preference.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2017, 7:59 pm

Aurora smirked when Jennix asked. "Elevators are overrated!" The witch told her, as she started running up the stairs. Then... She remembered she didn't actually know which apartment was Jennix's and stopped after 10 steps. "Uh, right, lead the way." Aurora told her, blushing a bit from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2017, 10:20 am

Jennix laughed, leading her up to the third floor with the same speed she'd taken the DWMA stairs with that morning. "It's not a very large place." She insisted, not exactly embarrassed by the fact but merely making sure that Aurora had this in mind. Reaching a door that she'd managed to convince the complex to allow her to cover in a variety of caution, zombie crossing, and other "police tape" style decorations, Jennix flipped her key off of the ring she kept on her belt, unlocking the door and holding it open for her meister. "There's still some boxes around, be careful."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 7:52 pm

Aurora shrugged, trying to keep up with the weapon. "Can't be smaller than mine!" She told her, with honesty. Fosters simply couldn't afford a bigger place. Once they reached the door to Jennix's apartment, Aurora smiled, looking at the door. She wondered how did she manage to get a permission to decorate the door. "Nah, there's no need to be careful. Trust me, my room sometimes turns into an obstacle course when I'm in a bad mood!" The witch replied, half seriously and half joking
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2017, 9:17 pm

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 52810edf2c945455
"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 1-Bedroom-Loft-Lounge-6-1004x473

Jennix opened the door to her corner unit, loft apartment, allowing Aurora through ahead of her. Though it wasn't such a slim space that the entry hallway was crowded, it was still too narrow for both of them to walk through it at once. "Bathroom is on your left, behind the doorway. Living room is dead ahead." Aurora would find herself in a sparsely decorated, barely furnished apartment. The downstairs was cluttered mainly with boxes, some empty, some unopened, and one was even being used to hold up the tv, the consoles scattered across the floor. The couch appeared to be second-hand, broken in but far from worn out. Up the stairs beside the kitchen, she would find the lofted bedroom, which was where she kept her art supplies. It seemed as though the only things she'd finished unpacking involved gaming or art.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 8:46 am

The meister walked inside slowly and looked around in curiosity. She quickly came to a conclusion that Jennix's apartment wasn't as small as she had imagined. "Ah, this reminds me of my place after I moved in. Good old times..." Aurora commented with a smile. She remembered her former self- the shy, scared white-haired girl with her favorite red jacket. Those were good times. The meister waited for Jennix to lead the way, after all, it was her home.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 10:16 am

"Do what you wish." she said, stepping around her and towards the kitchen once they'd made it out of the hallway. Honestly, the ceiling height made the place seem far bigger than it was. "Do you want anything to eat or drink? I've got... water, juice... more juice...." Jennix blinked, suddenly realized that she had roughly half a dozen different types of juice and not much else in the way of beverages.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2017, 7:18 pm

Aurora chuckled and with an amused grin stared at the weapon. "I never say no to a glass of a delicious orange juice." The witch told her, then looked at the ceiling. In her opinion, Jennix was lucky to find such a comfy looking place. Aurora quickly realized that she's just wasting time staring at walls and ceilings and just walked over to the weapon.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2017, 11:54 am

Thank Death. Jennix said, letting out a bit of a sigh of relief as she pulled out the bottle and reached for one of her glasses. "You can wander around if you want." She said, handing the glass over before seeking out a water bottle for herself and making her way to the television. "I'm going to get everything set up."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2017, 3:14 pm

"Well, I can help you if you want..." The witch said, following the weapon. What kind of game were they going to play? She obviously didn't know too much about titles and consoles and her gaming experience came only from playing games with her friends. She remembered hours and hours of playing some sort of a hack and slash at her friend's place. The rules were simple death=the controller goes to the next person. It was tons of fun. Aurora smiled, she wished she could get herself at least something to play on. Suddenly she remembered something. The girl looked at her mechanical arm and frowned. "Hey, Jennix? Do you think I will be able to play with this..?" The witch asked, taking off her black leather glove, to show the weapon her prosthetic arm.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2017, 9:41 am

The weapon all but pounced on her, fascinated with the device that replaced the meister's original arm. Her eyes took in its structure curiously, almost hungrily before she finally managed to calm herself down and redirect her attention to the question she'd been asked. "If you have control over it then I don't see why it would be a problem."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 12:25 pm

Aurora raised her brows, surprised by her weapon's reaction. Her fascination made the witch appreciate her mechanical arm for once. Well, it was a piece of advanced technology anyway. Designed by her former weapon. Without their friends' help, the prosthesis would never become a functional machine. Without them, they wouldn't have the technology to connect it directly to her head. Aurora smiled. "Of course I have control over it... But it's not always as precise as a normal arm..." She explained.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 12:27 pm

"Well," Jennix said, moving away to grab and then hand her a controller. It had rubber grips on the back, so it would more easily stay put in the meister's hands, especially the metallic one, if she left it uncovered. "If nothing else, video games can help you to hone your hand-eye coordination. It won't start off easy, of course, but it might help you gain better, more perfect control."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 3:34 pm

The witch quickly put her glove on before taking the controller into her hands. What Jennix told her made sense and Aurora needed some exercise. "Alright! You'll be carrying a noob then." She told the weapon with a grin.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2017, 4:54 pm

Jennix nodded, just as enthusiastic as ever, and proceeded over to the system set up. She turned on the proper console, as well as the television, before embarking on a quest to locate the game in question. Having fetched it, she opened the case, pulled out the disc and cleaned it before popping it into the system. Grabbing her own controller, which she'd clearly left her artistic stamp on, she moved back towards her cheap seating set up and switched the input over, waiting for the system to start up.

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 771cd4551860bad4886251afad46ca5f--xbox--console-xbox-controller
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2017, 9:26 am

What brought Aurora's attention was the game's title. She had a feeling she had heard about it before somewhere, but she couldn't quite remember where. "So what's this game about?" The witch asked with curiosity. She had to admit, Jennix's custom console looked really nice. "I like her style..."-The witch thought.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2017, 10:37 am

"Oh, it'll show you." She said, signing herself in before proceeding into the game. She hit the start button once there and brought them into their character creation menu. Jennix grinned, looping through the female class options, debating between three in particular: Demon Hunter, Witch, and Witch Doctor. "Information for each class shows up on the right; don't worry about appearances."

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2017, 9:08 pm

Aurora finally remembered why the game's title seemed familiar. One of her childhood friend had a PC version of the previous game from the same franchise. The witch remembered hours and hours wasted on playing at that friends place. The rules were simple- You die, next person plays. Aurora smiled widely- at least she knew some basics. Obviously her smile grew bigger when she saw the Witch Doctor class. "Guess what I'm picking~!" The girl told the weapon, obviously staring at the class description.
"At least I kinda know what this is game about. Luckily for me, I had a pleasure to play the second game." Aurora admitted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2017, 9:31 am

Jennix grinned. Though it was bad planning on a party standpoint, as it would make them both rather squishy, she very much wanted to go for Demon Hunter. It probably, however, would be a better idea to go either Monk or Barbarian on her part. She looked back and forth between the options several times, losing focus enough in her concentration that she didn't realize she hadn't responded to Aurora's statement.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2017, 4:27 pm

After noticing that her partner was struggling with choosing a class for her character, Aurora decided to reconsider her choice. It seemed as if the weapon wanted to choose the "Demon Hunter" class which seemed to be a classical DPS/Rogue class. The witch rubbed her chin. "The crusader seems to be the tankiest class..." She commented. In the end, Aurora decided to choose "Crusader" so Jennix could take "Demon Hunter'. It would prevent their team from being too squishy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2017, 8:10 am

Jennix's face began to heat up instantly, and she snapped to attention long enough to offer her new partner a sheepish grin and a mouthed, 'thank you.' Kicking herself mentally, she redirected her selector to Demon Hunter, taking on the class and prepping for the game.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2017, 3:12 pm

"Okay! The plan is simple: We go in, kill stuff, take the loot and kill the big bad guy! " Aurora commented, grinning. Her eyes were shining with excitement. After all, she was lucky enough to play the previous game from the franchise. Her luck seemed to finally return to her the day she met Jennix. Not only she had a great opportunity to play the continuation of one of the most interesting games she had ever played but also made a new friend! +
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2017, 12:39 pm

Jennix laughed, nodding excitedly at the declaration. This said, she set her focus on the task at hand, happily playing the game with her new partner and being increasingly generous with the loot, shoving things over at the witch-meister unless she herself absolutely needed it. This left her rather broke, overall, but she seemed more thrilled with the loot they gathered than what was being sold at vendors, anyway.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2017, 5:16 pm

Because Jennix was quickly filling Aurora's equipment with loot, she started forming a plan to surprise her partner a bit. During one peaceful moment between quests, she decided to take their gear and upgrade it. It used resources of course, but in the end, she managed to get two quite powerful sets for both Jennix and herself. "Alright. I got us some nice items and yet we still have enough gold to buy an entire warehouse of potions." The witch told the weapon, then she grinned proudly. Aurora was having tons of fun. Especially when she was trying to form plans and tactics to crush their enemies in seconds.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on September 29th 2017, 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]   "A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"A noob and a pro. A new COOP campaign begins" [Closed. Lani and Rackie]
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next