Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:06 pm

Joseph was already there by the time they arrived, a slue of bags slung over one shoulder while he browsed through his phone with his free hand. He didn't look up until Lily threw her arms around his middle, hitting the backs of his legs with the bottoms of her bags. Making an uncomfortable sound at such, he held her with the phone in his hand before looking to the other two. "All mall'ed out?" He asked, noting with a slightly pouted lip that Nana wasn't carrying any bags of her own. Well, he'd have to rely on his little spy for that.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:18 pm

Nunally nodded. "Yeah, indeed." The meisted said quietly. She seemed a bit tired by the adventure. Also, she didn't look too relaxed. Apparently, Nana was not the type to enjoy shopping and doing girly things. "So... Have you planned anything else?" The meister asked after a short moment of silence. It seemed like she was at least trying to force herself to enjoy the trip to not make Joseph sad. She sighed and closed her eyes for a second.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:26 pm

"I have plans." Joe answered her, seeming disappointed that she wasn't happy, especially compared to his sisters. Leading them back outside, he held the door for each of them before depositing the bags in the back of the car. Taking his seat, he set them off to a new destination.

Lily looked back at Nana and made a face before sending her an invite to another game, this one a simulation style one.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:37 pm

Nunally got lost in her thoughts so much that an invite to a game startled her a bit. The meister looked at the youngest weapon and smiled slightly. Soon she accepted the invite and asked: "So, what is this game about?" Nana realized that she was enjoying playing different games more and more. "I guess I'll have to do some research on video games once we get back home... I wonder what interesting games are available for PCs" She thought.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:54 pm

The game happened to be a sort of life simulation game where players had to manage resources to make money and expand their property. It was set up where you basically owned a farm. So far, Lily seemed to be enjoying it, but since she blatantly refused to go through in-app purchases, she was quickly losing interest.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:56 pm

When Nana said the in-app purchases she sighed and just uninstalled the game. "I bet there are better games available for mobile devices" The meister commented a little bit dissatisfied with the experience that game had provided.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:03 pm

Lily shrugged, seeming disappointed in the game. She really wanted something to pass the time with; Joe was busy driving and Jasmine was playing music with headphones on.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:05 pm

"Hey, Lily, would you like to sing with me again?" Nunally asked. She was bored too. Very bored. Singing was fun. Fun and entertaining, thus she asked Lilian to sing with her, to resume their little karaoke party.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:07 pm

"If you want!" She said cheerfully, immediately rummaging through her own music, though she wouldn't have been surprised if Nana beat her to picking a song.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:15 pm

Nunally decided to let Lily choose a song. It would be fair because she was the one choosing before. "Mmmhmmm~! I can't wait~!" The girl said, humming. She seemed excited and happy at the same time. Also, she was getting used to singing in her partners' presence.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:17 pm

Well, they might as well start with a classic, right? Lily plugged her phone up to the aux cable, playing a song that everyone in the car should know full well.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:40 pm

Nunally quickly downloaded the lyrics for the song and started reading them. It seemed like the song would be a bit more difficult for her to sing than the song she picked previously. The meister cleared her throat and got ready for the song to start...
"This might be interesting... Okay, it's starting it seems!

Is this the real life?
Is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.
Open your eyes, look up to the skies and see.
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
Because I'm easy come, easy go, little high, little low.
Anyway the wind blows
Doesn't really matter to me, to me.
"

The song's pace made it a bit easier to sing, but still, Nana had to get used to the song's atmosphere. Because of that she was making slight mistakes when singing the song. She wasn't doing bad though!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:59 pm

ooc: Do we want to go through this section by section again or...?

ic: When Jazz caught on that they were singing, she paused her own music and put her headphones away, smiling in amusement. Everyone knew Bohemian Rhapsody, and since it was such a challenging song, no one was ever judged if they belted it at the top of their lungs off key. It was almost tradition to do so. Lily was already getting into it.

"Mama~! Just killed a maaan~!
Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger,
Now he's deaaaad.
Mamaaaaaaa, Life had juuuuuust beguuuun~!
But now I've gone and thrown it all awaaayyyyyyy
Mamaaaaaa~!!! Oooo-ooo-ooo~!
Didn't mean to make you cry,
If I'm not back again this time tomorroooooowwww
Carry ooooooon, Carry oooooon
As if nothing really maaaaatters..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:31 pm

OOC: We can just make them sing the entire song in one-two posts.
IC: Surprisingly, Nana has never heard that song before, that's why she had even more troubles with properly singing it. Surprisingly though, she wasn't doing bad either! "This is really difficult... It's so hard to just feel what tone should be used sometimes." The girl thought.

"Too late!
My time has comeee~!
Sends shivers down my spine...
Body's aching all the time!
Good bye, everybody! I've got to go...!
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth~!
"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:35 pm

"Mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Oooooooooo-ooooo-oooooo~!
Iiiiiiiiii don't wanna diiiiiiiieeeeeeeee
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at aaaaaalllll~!!!" Jasmine jumped into the song when Nana trailed off, belting out the lyrics joyously.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:50 pm

Nunally slowly started to get it, she was getting into the atmosphere of the song! So her natural talent could finally start shining again!

"I seeee a little silhouette of a maan~!
Scaramoucheee, scaramoucheee, will you do the Fandango..
Thuuunderbolt and Lightning, very very fright'ning me..!

(Gaaaalileeeo) Gaaaalileeeo...!
(Gaaalileeeo) Gaaalileeo!
Gaaalileo figaarooo, magnificooo..!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:06 pm

"I'm just a poor boy, nobody loves me..." Was that... Joseph?

"He's just a poor boy from a poor family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity"

"Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?"

"Bismillah! No, we will not let you go!"

"Let him go!"

"Bismillah! We will not let you go!"

"Let him go!"

"Bismillah! We will not let you go!"

"Let me go!"

"Will not let you go!"

"Let me go!"

"Will not let you go!"

"Let me go."

"Ah..."

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no..."

"Ooooh mamma mia, mamma mia..."

"Mamma mia, let me go
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for meeeeee, for meeeeeeee, for meeeeeee!"
The man gripped the steering wheel with both hands as he pushed back against his seat and sang the words, a little off-key but largely still somehow in tune, even if he couldn't hit the note as high as it was intended.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:17 pm

Nunally tried to somehow fit into the whole party and somehow she did. It was tons of fun especially because everyone was singing! Joseph's singing surprised her though. The meister's jaw dropped when he basically dominated two lines. She was so surprised she even missed the first line of the next verse!
Nana somehow managed to get back to singing.
"....you think you can love me and leave me to dieeee..!
Oh, baaaby, can't dooo thiiis to meee, baaby~!
juuust gotta get ooout, just gotta get right outta here~!

Nooothing really matters, anyone can see..!
Nothing really matters~!
Nothing really matters to me~!
Anyway the wind blooooooooows...!
"

Somehow Nunally managed to sing that song properly enough to not get angry at herself for not singing good enough! Once the song ended she closed her eyes and sighed in relief. A blush appeared on her cheeks. She couldn't stop thinking about Joseph's solo lines. For some reason, his singing reached directly into her heart. The meister looked at Joseph once again with her green, lively eyes. "I think we did great!" Nana told everyone before a quiet giggle left her mouth. She seemed happy. Very happy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:22 pm

The girls both certainly seemed pumped, and even Joseph looked less like his usual, grumpy and serious self. In fact... "Do we want to sing another?" He asked, surprising everyone but himself, apparently. He didn't acknowledge the shocked expressions.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:52 pm

Nunally was completely confused by Joseph's sudden change in behavior. Her jaw dropped once again. "Who are you and where's the gumpy Joseph I know? Wait, nevermind, I prefer you!" She thought. A smile would soon appear on Nana's face as she answered the weapons' words- "I want! Let's sing another! Do you want to choose this time?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 9:01 pm

He nodded, tapping at the screen that hooked to his sound system. After a little bit of work, he had it playing Starset's [i]Carnivore./i]

"All my life they let me know
How far I would not go
But inside the beast still grows
Chewing through the ropes"

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 10:43 am

It seemed to be another song by the band Nana'd fallen in love with. A grin appeared on her face as she downloaded the lyrics. Soon she started waiting for a verse for her to sing.
"WHO are YOU to change this world..!? Silly bo~oy!
NO ONE needs to hear your words! Let it go...

CARNIVORE, carnivore!
Won't you come digest me?
Take away everything I am!
Bring it to an end!
Carnivore, carnivore...
Could you come and change me?
EVERYTHING I AM!
"
It seemed like Nana was having a little bit too much fun singing the chorus. She was trying to put lots of emotions into it, to get close to how powerful that part sounded in the mouth of the band's vocalist.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 3:04 pm

It seemed that the sisters were willing to just let these two sing this song together, as neither of them piped in:

"I will hide myself below
I'll be what you wanted
Kept inside I won't let go
'Till I BURN BEYOND CONTROL!"

Even he was getting into it, drumming on the steering wheel as he drove.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 5:04 pm

Once gain Nana had the chorus for herself. She was having so much fun she didn't even notice it was just her and Joseph singing.
"WHO ARE YOU to change this world?! Silly bo~oy!
No one needs to hear your wooords! Let it go..!

Carnivore! Carnivor!
Won't you come digest me?!
Bring it to an end...
Make me fall! Make me bleed!
Go ahead and change me!
Take away everything I am...
EVERYTHING I AM!
"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 6:31 pm

He finished the song up with her, and rather happily at that, singing and ignoring his sisters in the car while doing so:

"Never enough
(Who I am is not good enough)
Never enough
(Who I am)
Carnivore! Carnivore!
Won't you come digest me?
Take away everything I am.
Bring it to an end.
Carnivore! Carnivore!
Could you come and change me?
Take away everything I am.
Everything I am. (am, am, am, am)"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)
Page 7 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next