Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 1st 2018, 9:20 am

Jasmine was over at the far end of the pool, smiling at her from far away, trying to keep out of the way of anyone that came down the slides. "You like it?" She confirmed, excited to find something that could make Nana enjoy herself, care and worry free.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Current (Active) Character Count: 30/30
Total Character Count: 38
Total Non-Owned NPC Count: 2
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 1st 2018, 5:35 pm

Soon Nana joined Jasmine with a bright smile on her face. She seemed excited and full of energy. "Yeah! Water slides are awesome!" She told the weapon, beaming with happiness. "What next? What next? Another slide? Or something else?" Nana asked loudly and started looking around. Apparently, she almost forgot about her little "problem" with Joseph or at least it didn't matter to her at that moment. It was one of those rare moments when Nana just allowed herself to enjoy the fun and not think about anything else.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 2nd 2018, 10:11 am

"Which would you rather?" Jazz said, laughing all the while; the meister was genuinely excited! It was such a rare sight that Jasmine was frankly willing to do anything. If they went down to the splash park, though, there were water guns!

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 6th 2018, 5:52 pm

"No idea! I'd like to try everything!" Nana said loudly, not even hiding her excitement. She was smiling widely, constantly looking around to choose the next fun thing. "We probably don't have time to do that..." She suddenly said, calming down a bit and scratched the back of her head. "Hm... Do you know any water attraction that all of us would enjoy? After all, we're a group, a team, I think we should at least try to have fun together." The girl said with a rather serious (maybe worried even?) expression on her face. It was obvious that Nunally wanted them all to spend their free day together, as she even said when she was lecturing Joseph. Well, in the end, she herself separated herself from Lily and Joseph... and almost separated herself from Jazz.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 9th 2018, 11:24 am

Jazz laughed a bit, trying to pretend that she didn't notice the concern that had crept into her meister's voice. "There are water rollercoasters and rides that we could try." She said, grinning, wondering if that might interest the girl.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 9th 2018, 12:10 pm

The meister snapped her fingers. "Alright! That sounds like fun." Nana said smiling widely. The concern was still noticeable on her face. She really wanted to make sure everyone's having fun.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 9th 2018, 12:12 pm

With a grin, Jazz lead her back over to the pool, where both of her siblings were now busy having a splash fight with each other. Whether it was because he was a sucker for her or was really just this bad at dealing with water, Joe seemed to be losing pretty thoroughly.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 9th 2018, 3:46 pm

Nana stared at the scene for a moment, before she smiled slyly. Then, the meister jumped into the pool to join the fight! Because Joe seemed to be losing, she decided to join him. Obviously, she counted that Jasmine would join them too and to make it fair and that she would help Lily, to make the fight balanced.
The meister splashed the youngest weapon with water and grinned widely. "Nunally has joined the battle! Nunally has joined Joseph's party!" The meister announced, obviously parodying old JRPG games.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 11th 2018, 8:16 am

Jasmine snickered as she sat at the water's edge, fight dangling into the water and kicking absently as she watched the others. Lily didn't seem to mind being on a team all her own, so Jazz didn't join her immediately. The youngest of their group was in giggling fits, laughing as she splashed them both. Joseph cast a sideways grin at Nana, a silent thanks for the help.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 13th 2018, 6:14 pm

With a wide grin, Nana assisted Joseph in the battle. She seemed really entertained by the whole thing. Despite being in the water, the girl was attempting to avoid being splashed failing most of the time, obviously. She was fighting back, splashing Lily with water, but making sure to not overwhelm the youngest girl, to make sure it was a fair battle as she as alone against two "adults". Suddenly Nana slipped a bit and bumped into Joseph, creating a great opportunity to splash them both!

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 16th 2018, 8:31 am

Lily giggled wildly at the opportunity, especially since it also had the added benefit of embarrassing her brother! She had the pleasure of seeing his face light up with a blush before she shoved a wave of water directly at the pair. Behind her, Jasmine was laughing and shaking her head.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 16th 2018, 4:39 pm

The meister blushed immediately when she saw Joseph's face, she blinked a few times, unsure what to do. She was about the quietly apologize for bumping into him when the youngest weapon splashed them with water once again. Nana was not prepared for that but at least she managed to cover her eyes. She then noticed that Jasmine was laughing!

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 16th 2018, 5:01 pm

Joseph specifically avoided the blushing situation, instead focusing his attention and sending water back his sister's way. He fought very hard, after that, to avoid eye contact with the meister. Shaking her head, Jasmine chuckled and watched from her perch. Lily, meanwhile, was still more amused with the game to care one way or the other.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 18th 2018, 6:08 pm

It took Nunally a moment, but she finally managed to calm her mind and once she did, she grinned again. "Come on Joseph! We can't let Lily win with us so easily!" The meister exclaimed proudly before she splashed the youngest weapon with the help of both of her hands. Well, she'd thought that such distraction would make them forget about the awkwardness of that earlier situation...

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 21st 2018, 8:31 am

Lily ducked under the water to avoid the splash, coming back up and pushing water their way again. Honestly, she was seeing this as less of a competition and more of just plain amusement. Joe, for what it was worth, was being almost cautious with them both. All in all, it was better that he was avoiding any real measure of competition, as he didn't have much of an off switch or easy button when it came to such things. Besides, this was fun, regardless.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 21st 2018, 9:21 am

For Nana it wasn't a competition, she was simply having fun in her own way, plus her it allowed her to make her imagination work. Nunally giggled loudly at Lily's strategy. "A clever move indeed!" The meister commented with her hand on her hip. She then looked at Jasmine and waved her hand at the weapon. "Why don't you join us? It's fun!" Nunally said.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 25th 2018, 6:36 pm

Jazz shook her head, though she soon after paddle both her feet in the water, splashing the lot of them as she laughed. Lily looked back at her, blinked a couple of times before joining in on the mirth. Joe was less amused.

The siblings, at least, seemed to have completely lost track of time during the course of their trip, leaving several hours lost to the water. By the time Jasmine appeared out of the bathroom, having given up on her --- likely failed --- attempt at tanning, redressed, the small group was approaching a late dinner. Lily, before Joe could dictate the matter, had begun asking what everyone wanted to eat.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 26th 2018, 10:05 am

Nunally just couldn't choose, why did Lily have to ask such a difficult question?! Alright, it wasn't difficult, really, but Nana's just wasn't good at deciding (unless she was angry or extremely serious [poor Joseph]). She looked at Joe and then at Lily. "I-I guess I'll just... uhm... I'll just let you choose." The girl told her partners quietly.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 26th 2018, 11:29 am

"Comfort food!" Jazz exclaimed from behind them, the only one besides Joe willing to make a decision. It seemed that she was in the mood for a pot roast or something of the sort, which wasn't terribly surprising. Despite her thin statute, Jasmine could eat a good bit of food; she just burned through most of the calories, somehow.

Lily laughed, having partially expected this on some level. Jazz tended to pick fatter, more filling meals while Joseph had a way of picking expensive or more diet=oriented things. Lily was always open to anything, and Nunally just couldn't typically decide. "Does that work for you, Nana?"

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 27th 2018, 9:18 am

Well, it's not like Nana had any favorite food. She could eat everything as long as she wasn't the one deciding what to eat. To her, eating outside their home was just a bit awkward, especially because she knew that Joseph would probably take them to an expensive restaurant with expensive food. "W-Well, sure? I guess..?" Nunally replied, a bit hesitantly.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 28th 2018, 9:02 am

The girls seemed to agree on the destination, in that case, leaving Joe both deflated and slightly defeated. Heaving a sigh, he shook his head and made his way to the bathrooms to change, as he hadn't done so yet. Behind him, Jazz and Lily grinned, feeling victorious on the matter.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 29th 2018, 10:06 am

Nana observed Joseph's reaction with a weird feeling in her stomach. She felt bad for him- to be so cruelly defeated by three girls. Too bad Nana was so easy to persuade in such cases. The meister bit her lip. Well, at least she wouldn't be forced to eat expensive food. "Oh right, I'll be right back. I must change my clothes!" The girl announced, quickly disappearing into the changing rooms and returned a moment later, back in her normal clothes. She was... really fast...

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 29th 2018, 10:13 am

The sisters looked at her strangely when she returned, though the way they'd hushed their words upon her arrival said that they were probably discussing something secret, even to her. It was also mildly amusing, and Jazz said as much, that they were all ready to go and yet Joseph hadn't returned from the bathroom yet. Lily didn't seem to much care, though, and ducked away from the other two to pack up the car, claiming with her actions total innocence in regards to any possible conspiring.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 29th 2018, 11:06 am

Nunally looked at them and tilted her head to her side. It was a bit suspicious, but she assumed they were just sharing some of their girly secrets among themselves. The curiosity started eating the meister from the inside and she started considering asking the two about the topic of their rather secret conversation. In the end, she came to a conclusion that it'd be rude, so she decided to just wait for Joseph to return from the bathroom. With her hand on her hip, she was looking around, trying to spot him.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 29th 2018, 11:11 am

Both of his sisters gave up not long before he finally reappeared; it was fairly obvious why it was that he took so long to get dressed. He'd dried off completely and put back on his full outfit, partial suit that it was, tie around his neck and everything. In the car, Jazz rolled her eyes and looked out the opposite window, now knowing what to do with him.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   

Back to top Go down

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next