Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 31st 2018, 5:47 pm

Lily shrugged, the expression indifferent despite her speech and mannerisms otherwise speaking enjoyment, "I'm not used to so much physical activity, honestly." There was a light laugh that followed, "I mean, I'm used to trying to stay in shape but... the DWMA is something ridiculous compared to a normal school."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Current (Active) Character Count: 25/30
Total Character Count: 37
Total Non-Owned NPC Count: 3
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 31st 2018, 6:58 pm

"Hm... is PE in DWMA really that bad for you?" Nana asked, curiously. Well, her body was probably much stronger than Lily's but it was obviously because to the fact that it was genetically modified and her systems were designed to allow her to ignore things that usually limit the human potential of the human body (things like fatigue and pain for example). "W-Well... I don't even sweat during exercises... b-but that's just me." Nunally admitted, scratching the back of her head. A quiet nervous laugh left her mouth.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 31st 2018, 6:59 pm

Lily blushed, looking down at the table, embarrassed, now. "Well, I... I'm more of a studious person." She admitted. It wasn't that she was weak or out of shape, she just wasn't in the kind of peak performance shape that EAT demanded. The girl was still new to the DWMA, and normal schools, even private ones, didn't have as rigorous of training as the academy.

"She'll get used to it." Joe muttered, finally making his voice heard, despite his brooding at his tea.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 31st 2018, 7:21 pm

"Yeah, she obviously will!" Nana agreed with Joseph. "Also... well... my body isn't... normal, you know?" The meister added, shrugging. Suddenly she started wondering- how different would she be without her computer and without her strong body? Well, obviously, she wouldn't even exist if not for her creator, but, if she was a clone with nothing special about her, how different she would be from her normal self? Anyways... she looked at Joseph with a smirk. "How's your tea, by the way?" The meister asked, out of curiosity. Well, she also wanted to see his amusingly cute grumpy brit side again...

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 31st 2018, 7:27 pm

He glared at her in response, a childish gesture that meant no real ill will. Soon, he followed the expression with a quick gesture of sticking out his tongue. In not a second, he was turning away and acting like it hadn't happened, drinking his tea once more.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 31st 2018, 8:00 pm

Nana giggled when Joseph stuck his tongue out. It was so cute! So adorable! So...
Suddenly Nana felt a weird tingling in her heart and her cheeks turned red without a reason. The girl looked away and scratched her cheek. "W-Was is this feeling..? I-I don't understand..." She thought, trying to figure out what caused such a reaction from her body. "What is wrong with me today? Every time I start thinking about him I start feeling... weird..." After that thought, even her stomach started acting weird, in a funny way, but it wasn't a bad sensation though... Nana was starting to like that mysterious feeling, even though she couldn't understand it. She was curious why and how thinking about Joseph was making her feel that way.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 31st 2018, 8:04 pm

Oblivious to the goings on with his meister, Joseph focused on his tea until it was gone, at which point he set it at the end of the table. Hardly had he done so, however, than both his sister and the waitress arrived, and with their food! Jasmine took to her seat eagerly, accepting her plate and setting Lily's down for her, not wanting her to have to deal with the heat of it. It seemed that, luckily for Nana, the lot of them had actually missed her blushing spell, this time around.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 31st 2018, 8:45 pm

Food! Yes! Food was a good way to distract Nana from her confusion! Well, not really... or rather, not completely! "Yay, food!" She commented as she looked at her delicious looking grilled chicken. It really looked as good as she thought it would. With a smirk, she grabbed a fork and a knife. "This looks so yummyy~!"

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 31st 2018, 8:52 pm

After a moment of cutting his chicken, Joseph looked over. Reaching over, he plucked up one of her fries and popped it into his mouth. If she were to have looked, she would have noticed him winking as he did it before returning to his own food, acting innocent as could be. His sisters, distracted with their own food and conversation that had sprung out of nowhere, noticed nothing.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 31st 2018, 9:01 pm

Nunally obviously witnessed the crime of theft of one of her french fries! Joseph betrayed her and stole a piece of her precious food! The meister ended staring at him for a moment with a sad expression on her face and big puppy eyes. "M-My precious..." She said when Joe winked at her. A few seconds later she shook her head a giggled quietly. She then started eating the food like nothing bad ever happened.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 31st 2018, 9:03 pm

Joseph smirked, returning to his food properly, eating like nothing had happened at all; Jasmine, however, noticed the giggle enough to look up and raise a brow. When no one responded to the expression, she merely looked towards her plate and shook her head, eating her food in peace.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 31st 2018, 9:13 pm

The food was really delicious. Nana realized that she might actually become a fan of grilled food. She kept eating in a complete silence, enjoying every second of the small feast.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 31st 2018, 9:40 pm

Dinner came and passed like most of the interactions with the four of them, strange, sporadic, and offbeat. Conversations mostly consisted of school. with little to talk about in way of gossip --- except, apparently things that Lily and Jazz would only talk about without the other two present, not that they made such known. Joe had little input on the conversation, as most of his focus, instead of school, was usually dedicated to working and managing what of the family business he was in charge of. Still, he was present, physically and otherwise, he just offered little in the way of topics. When the bill came, he paid it as he always did, quickly getting it back to the waitress so that none of the girls could see the total price.

They left the restaurant as they came, though it was dark enough now that getting Jasmine back home to Claire and Lucia was recommended, and getting Lily home to sleep was probably also in everyone's best interest. With this in mind, Joe began driving them back towards Death City.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 31st 2018, 10:01 pm

As always Nunally felt bad when Joseph paid for her, but obviously, she couldn't do anything to change that... After that, she simply followed her partners into the car. Well, she still had lots of energy but obviously Lily needed sleep and Jasmine had to return home to her beloved ones. On the other hand, Nana could always go for a walk in Death City though.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 31st 2018, 10:06 pm

As they drove, there was little of import one way or the other. However, eventually something... strange seemed to occur. Out the windows, Lily and Nunally would be able to notice a figure seemingly appearing and disappearing from existence, following along the road they took. It wasn't necessarily that it was pursuing them, but perhaps the car in front of them? Regardless, something about it was certainly off.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 31st 2018, 10:19 pm

Nunally frowned, trying to figure out what was that weird thing that kept appearing and disappearing. She turned her cyber lenses on in an attempt to notice what that weird thing was. She suddenly felt weird. The uneasy feeling she started experiencing made her worry. Perhaps she was just overreacting? Something was off, and Nana couldn't figure out what.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 31st 2018, 10:22 pm

Lily was already looking out the window, but thus far, the apparition was only showing in the corners of her eyes, more of a trick of the light than anything she truly noticed. Joseph, himself, had his eyes on the road, where the car in front of them seemed to be suddenly speeding up. If anyone paid attention to the silhouettes inside it, they would notice that at least one person in the vehicle was panicking. Jasmine was oblivious to it all.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 31st 2018, 10:35 pm

"Hm... This is..." Nunally commented as she started analyzing the silhouettes inside the car in front of them. She was fully focused on analyzing the situation, but she was unable to figure out what was off about the whole thing. "Everyone, it may just be my imagination but... Something seems... weird..." The meister finally informed her weapons.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 31st 2018, 10:42 pm

They nodded, and Lily looked back at her for a moment, puzzled before returning her focus back to her window. Now that the car ahead of them sped up, the unknown figure did as well, and Lily was finally able to catch sight of it. It wasn't disappearing anymore, instead dashing alongside the cars, seeming to be chasing the people in front of them. "Maybe we should..." she began.

Joe glanced at her for a moment, his brow furrowed. However, his eyes were back on the road quickly, where the car in front of them was beginning to drive a bit erratically, seeming to try to get away from the entity.

From the back seat, Jazz leaned over the middle space to glance out Nana's window with her. She was getting chilled, and not from her element.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   January 31st 2018, 11:15 pm

Nunally bit her lip. What was going on? Finally, she decided to use her strong Soul Perception to analyze the souls in the area. Perhaps that would give her more information? She turned all of her systems on, all available help was needed at that time.

With the help of her computer analyzing the data would be much easier, faster and more accurate. She wanted to know everything about the car in front of them and also about the strange thing that seemed to be chasing that car.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   February 1st 2018, 4:11 pm

For all intents and purposes, there wasn't anything unusual about the car itself, nor its owners. There was something that came up regarding the occupants having been in a fatal car accident some year or so previous, but that was the only thing turning up strange. Otherwise, it was just a college-age couple, panicking in the car in front of them, pursued by what appeared to be... a ghost? The soul would register funny to Nunally's systems, something that wouldn't be apart of her databases. It neither register as innocent nor kishin egg nor witch, instead appearing almost neutral, on the spectrum of pure vs corrupted. Still, there was a reddish hue to the soul, despite its otherwise milky white appearance.

Lily appeared to be slowly growing more uncomfortable, goosebumps rising on her skin as she watched the... thing. "What is it?!" She asked, a sort of panic rising in her voice, altering the pitch to almost painful levels. Jasmine stated that she did not know; Joe seemed to be growing more stern.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   February 1st 2018, 4:41 pm

Apparently, there was nothing weird with the people in the car in front of them. What about that weird thing that was chasing them?

Code:
WARNING: unknown soul type detected
collecting data...
data collection completed
DISPLAYING COLLECTED DATA:
soul visual color: white with a red hue
wavelength: ???
corruption: ???
magical energy: no

Nunally's eyes went wide. Even her systems were unable to recognize the damn thing! She started staring at the weird being with her Soul Perception, trying to see more. Perhaps she could notice more than her computer? In the end Nana couldn't learn anything more from her observations. The color of the soul seemed really interesting though... and the meister had a feeling that she has heard about white souls before... she wasn't sure where though. Nana decided to use her computer to search through her memories to find any mention of such soul type.

Code:
nana@localhost: src term="white soul"
searching...
estimated time: 0 hours 15 minutes 30 seconds

The meister clenched her fists and frowned. Why couldn't her systems be faster!? In the last act of desperation Nana started searching the internet to find anything about the mysterious being. The only thing remotely close to what they were seeing was a... "..ghost?" The meister looked at her partners for a second. " This thing looks like a ghost... Its soul is white... but... but there's a strange red tint to it..." The meister said, sharing everything she manged to learn about the mysterious... thing...

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   February 2nd 2018, 2:02 pm

"Maleficent ghost, then." Jazz said, narrowing her eyes at it; she couldn't catch its speed as well as Nana's lenses would be able to, but she was still certainly able to keep track of it. "I assume that means it has a bone to pick with the people in front of us. Any idea why?"

Lily paled a bit at the mention of the entity being a ghost, though she seemed more eager to move in and protect someone, evidenced by... "Joey, pull over!" She tried to demand, staring at the creature, clearly uncomfortable.

The car in front of them was becoming more erratic, and Joe was beginning to hang back from it a little bit, seeming unwilling to be too close in case something went wrong.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   February 2nd 2018, 2:23 pm

"Everyone, please stay calm. If that ghost really is going after the car in front of us, we should keep an eye on them. It's our duty to protect people after all" Nunally said slowly, with a calm tone. She was trying to get more info about the ghost and about the people from the car. However, she was unable to get anything more than she already knew. "My only assumption is that these people know why that thing is chasing them..." The meister said replying to Jasmine's question. "Also, Joseph, I think it's a good idea to keep a safe distance between us and that car. There's a huge possibility of them crashing their vehicle" She added.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   February 2nd 2018, 2:37 pm

"I know." He said, almost curtly but not with the usual harshness his attitude had made him known for. He was being careful in his driving, but the people in front of him weren't having quite so much luck. A few miles further down the road, their serving veered them off-road and into a rock a short distance off. Pushing his own vehicle, Joe raced the creature to their side, spinning the car as he stopped it. It was a fast, risky maneuver, but the car handled it, though it likely shook everyone up.

Lily hardly gave anyone else time to react before she pushed herself out of the car, stopping the ghost in its tracks as she held her arms out, making a sort of "X" with her body as she stared it down. "What do you want?" She demanded.

Jasmine was by her side quickly, hand transforming, ready to shift under Nana's command at a moment's notice, but she wasn't about to risk her sister. Joe wasn't far behind.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   

Back to top Go down

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)
Page 13 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next