Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2018, 4:15 am

Pretending nothing had happened didn't help Nana at all. She could still feel his hand and she knew that he was fully aware of what was happening. His pretending that nothing was happening actually made things even worse. Though, Nunally couldn't deny that she was really, really happy that everything turned out the way it did. A moment later she found enough courage in herself to finally look at him and smile, despite her whole face being red at that point. When Nana was finally satisfied with the view, she redirected her attention towards the actual movie, without planning to let go of his hand.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2018, 2:20 pm

Joseph remained like that for the duration of the movie, or willingly would, should she not move in any way. His phone was silenced and put away before the official trailers began, and his thumb was casually stroking the back of Nana's hand, an absent-minded gesture meant to be sweet, if it was intentional at all. In truth, he didn't really know that he was doing it at all.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Current (Active) Character Count: 26/30
Total Character Count: 38
Total Non-Owned NPC Count: 3
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2018, 3:59 pm

Nana became fully focused on the movie, almost forgetting about their hands. The movie itself was just another rom-con like many others, but Nana still enjoyed it, since she hadn't watched many movies in her short life. She would even let out a few quiet giggles at some of the jokes and gags. Everything was absolutely and fully fine until... the kiss scene between the protagonists. Nunally stared at it with her eyes wide open and with a big bright blush on her whole face. Her imagination started working almost immediately, imagining a similar scene between her and Joseph. She immediately remembered about their hands, which made her look at Joseph. It was a terrible idea, as expected because it made her even more embarrassed than before.

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 7:23 pm

He had looked over towards her at the start of the scene but didn't catch anything from her afterward, watching the movie with a sort of embarrassed awkwardness, squirming a bit in his seat as the scene proceeded.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 7:36 pm

Luckily for both of them, the movie was over after the kiss scene, leaving Nana probably even more confused than she had been before the beginning of that movie. She felt awkward and embarrassed, but she enjoyed the movie anyway. When the lights in the cinema were switched back on, Nunally remained in her seat, confused and unable to focus on anything. The kiss scene was still present in her imagination.

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 7:39 pm

Joseph pushed himself to his feet, straightening out his clothes with his free hand. After a moment of Nunally's mental error screen, he squeezed her hand to get her attention, looking down at her with a slight blush on his face, silently asking if she was ready to leave.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 7:53 pm

Nunally would probably end up sitting in her seat through the entire credits if Joseph didn't end her mental lag. Though, even that didn't help with getting rid of the confusion. After Nana had finally stood up she looked at Joseph and tried to smile despite how embarrassed she still was. "L-Let's go..." She finally said, once again absolutely forgetting that she was still holding his hand.

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 7:58 pm

He nodded at her stuttered words, taking his soda before leading her back out of the theater. Joseph genuinely had no idea what to do next, either as an activity or with her and their slowly, strangely developing relationship er... whatever it was. The man was no stranger to love and loss, to flirtation and more, but somehow he felt completely off-guard and inexperienced with her.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 8:08 pm

During their way out of the theatre, Nana's eyes were doing everything not to look at Joseph to avoid getting even more embarrassed. Just like him though, she had no idea what to do next with their strange relationship. Her heart seemed to be screaming the truth that she really, really, really wanted him to be hers, like in that movie. However, her brain was telling her that her heart is just being selfish and that she should first think before even considering listening to the voice of her heart. The heart was only stating the truth about her complicated, confusing feelings. The movie helped her name those feelings at least- she was almost certain that she loved that weird, cold stereotypical Brit. And that she loved him in a romantic way. Slowly, the embarrassment was turning into worry though. The worry was caused by her uncertainty about Joseph's feelings. Could he really feel the same way towards her? Nana bit her lip before finally looking at him. She wanted to tell him everything about her feelings but... no words could leave her throat...

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 8:16 pm

Before he could get his mind to stay on one rail track at a time, his phone started alerting him to a call. He'd silenced the phone, but Lily could break through his do not disturb settings, and was calling him now. Tossing the soda in the nearest trash bin, he pressed a button on his wireless headset. Joseph didn't even get the chance to speak before Lilian was asking if they were okay; Jazz's attention span might have made her forget to tell Lily what they were doing.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 8:30 pm

A call from Lily both helped and distracted Nana. At least she was given a few more minutes to calm down and collect her thoughts. It was definitely a good thing since it allowed her to consider all of the possible options. However, unluckily for her, the break got interrupted by an unexpected text message from Minerva:
"Hey-a! Enjoying your date? Hahah! I can't believe that a little push from good ol' me was all it took for Mr.dense to finally make a move. You don't need to thank me, dear! You're definitely gonna be a cute couple. Oh! Just don't forget that you might need to push your man a little bit further if you want to achieve something! Gooood luck, girl! ;D"
That one message returned the blush onto Nana's face.

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 8:33 pm

After a bit of a chewing out from his younger sister, which was quickly redirected to Jazz, Joseph shook his head and ended the call. He was, of course, oblivious to the message that Nana had received and, calmer now, was focusing instead on just absent-mindedly walking around the city with Nana, unwilling to go home just yet.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 8:52 pm

During their walk, one thought was stuck inside Nana's head- Minerva told her to make a move first. She had a feeling that the mysterious hacker was right and that without a gentle push she wouldn't learn anything about Joseph's feelings. However, Nana was so scared of confessing her feelings for him, that she was just unable to say anything. Well, technically speaking, they did kiss a bit and they did kinda confess their feelings, from a certain point of view, but it still felt like it wasn't enough.

Meanwhile, Minerva managed to get Lilian's phone number using her skills. She concluded that it was an amusing idea to start reporting about the date to Joseph's youngest sister. And thus she sent a text message to her:
"I don't know what Joseph told you, but he's on a date with Nunally. ;) Poor babies can't even properly talk about their feelings! It's so amusing! Hey, by the way! Have a secret photo!"
The AI attached a photo of Nana and Joe holding their hands she'd taken using CCTV. She did it to convince Lily that it was the truth.

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 8:58 pm

Remaining clueless as they walked, Joseph was even more oblivious to Minerva's actions than he was to Nunally's thought processes. As such, he was unaware of Lily's delighted, laughing as she flipped onto her back on her bed and summoned Jasmine to her room. She turned her phone around to face her sister, smirking wide and kicking at the bed excitedly when she did so. For this reason, she didn't even respond, yet, to the content, though the messages would show as read.

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Office
Character Logs
Thread Logs
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 9:06 pm

"Heheh! Since I know you've already read my little PSA, I'll tell ya more! ;D The little birdy told me that they even kissed during the movie! Well... apparently it was very disappointing though since your brother is too cowardly to be honest with his feelings. So disappointing D:" Minerva wrote, enjoying the little game she'd started with them all. It was definitely going to be a good day for everyone!

Nunally eventually found enough courage to finally speak. She was sure that it was a 'now or never' situation and thus, she gently squeezed Joseph's hand and pulled it. "H-Hey... J-Joseph..?" Nana mumbled. Though, her body started shaking immediately as the blush grew brighter on her cheeks. In just a short moment she became so nervous she thought she could faint at any moment. "T-There's something... something I... I want s-say... I.. I mean... I... I want to talk w-with you about s-something... I... I mean..." Nana said and paused.

Raccoon
Kira
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)   Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos) - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we Hunters or Partners??? I'm Confused! (Nana & Foster/Smith Partnership; So much chaos)
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24