Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 11:43 am

"Yes. People are ready to pay small fortunes to bring their beloved ones back from the dead... Of course, I offer many other services, which are only slightly less lucrative but still allow me to afford anything I want. " Chloe explained calmly. She didn't seem proud of herself or anything. She was simply stating facts. "Let's go to my office... We can discuss anything you want there." The witch said as she started leading the way into the mansion. One of the security guards opened the door for them and once they were inside, Aurora could see that all the furniture inside was made out dark wood. Despite the exterior being very glamorous, the interior seemed cozy and welcoming. There weren't any luxurious or exotic items to be seen anywhere. It seemed as if a rather normal, (almost modest) person was living in that mansion. Chloe led Aurora into her office. The witch's office was also a small library. There were huge wooden bookshelves at every wall. There was a fireplace made out of red bricks. In the middle of the room, there was a huge wooden desk with a pile of documents and a laptop. There were two chairs in front of the desk and one, bigger and comfier behind the desk and that's where Chloe sat down.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 11:50 am

Perhaps it was a side effect of living with Candy, or she'd simply gotten so used to doing research since they'd partnered up that Aurora found herself absolutely fascinated with the space. Candy would love it, even though it was much smaller than the maze of a place the DWMA held. Realizing that she was being rude, however, she quickly took the available seat, face flushed a bit but with a smile in place rather than any sort of shyness. "Do you... teach?" Aurora said finally, the words a bit awkward but mostly in their own content rather than from her tone.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 1:14 pm

Chloe took her glasses off to clean them up using her t-shirt. "To be absolutely honest with you, I have never been asked to teach anyone. However... I suppose I could share some of my knowledge with you." The witch said, looking her in the eyes. Well, because she didn't have her glasses on, all she could see was a blurred silhouette. When she made sure her glasses were clean, she quickly put them on, to actually look Aurora in the eyes. "Hm... you're interested in my necromantic spells... am I right?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 1:29 pm

"Well... you could put it that way." She said, leaning back as she tried to think of how to explain, "My partner's first soul was that of a Wendigo. Undead." Aurora shrugged even as she shook her head, trying to figure out how to explain, to justify her interest. "It seems... a lot of monsters are undead."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 1:56 pm

Chloe stood up and started walking in circles near her desk. She was thinking about something. "I suppose I could share some of my secrets with you in this case... however, know that you probably will never be able to reach my level of necromancy... One more thing- know that I don't work for free. I require to be rewarded for everything I do, so... I hope you'd be able to offer me something in return." She informed the younger witch.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:15 pm

Aurora tilted her head while this was said, trying to think of what she had to offer, "I don't imagine you'd have an interest in wind magic... probably not even healing." A longer silence came as she thought. There were several spells she'd looked into learning, but only one she'd managed to develop so far, "I also have arithmetic... and a pathfinding spell." Thus far, she was only considering an exchange of power, not anything of monetary value. She had some money, of course, being part of the DWMA, but she didn't have a proper job besides which.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:32 pm

Chloe stood by a window and looked outside her mansion. A sudden wave of loneliness filled her after seeing her servants walking around. Her people respected her and were extremely loyal towards her, but the problem was- she couldn't talk with any of them about anything personal. She didn't have any real friends... only her resurrected puppets. The witch let out a quiet sigh, before taking a seat behind her desk again. "You're right, I'm not particularly interested in your fields of magic." Chloe finally said, but before she could say anything more, one of her servants (who was dressed like a maid), entered the office. "Mistress, would you and your guest like anything to drink?" She asked.
"Yes, please. I would like a cup of tea. What about you, Aurora?" Chloe said, smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:40 pm

Aurora looked up, seeming surprised by the entry before beaming at the servant in question, "Juice? No preference, I just like fruit." She said honestly before redirecting her attention to the other witch. "What do you want from me, then?" The young witch asked, not naive enough to be willing to put herself into debt, but also not quite concerned about being ripped off.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:51 pm

The servant nodded before she left the room to bring them their drinks as fast as it was possible.
Chloe put her elbows on the desk and rested her head on her hands, using her arms as two pillars. She closed her eyes to consider the options. Aurora's magic wasn't too interesting for Chloe. The younger witch also didn't seem too rich. In other words, there wasn't anything she would be able to offer. The necromancer leaned on her chair and looked at the window again. Suddenly, the servant returned with their drinks and placed them on the table. Chloe looked at that said, feeling another wave of loneliness going through her. That time, however, it was noticeable in her eyes. Well, at least that gave her an idea. An unusual, but a fair one. Chloe looked at Aurora and adjusted her glasses. "You are the first witch that has ever asked me for help. Hm...I want your time, Aurora. Yes... in exchange for my knowledge I want you to just... give me some of your free time..." The witch said. Well, perhaps that'd be a good idea to deal with her loneliness... at least for some time.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 2:57 pm

Aurora's first thought was wondering if she meant it in a literal sense, wondering if this meant some sort of contract needing to be written up to steal her youth in an attempt at immortality. However, recalling that they were both witches made that entire thought process null and void. For all intents and purposes, they probably were immortal, already. Grinning around her drink when she finally made the connection, the little witch took a sip before smiling wide at Chloe. "Time? I have plenty of that." She said, seeming eager, in fact.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 3:06 pm

Though, Chloe didn't want Aurora to realize her true intents (which weren't evil at all, of course), a relief could be easily noticeable on her face. "G-Good... We have a deal then." The witch said, smirking. Though, the corner of her mouth trembled a bit with that smirk. No matter how hard she was trying to hide her happiness, her reactions were just too obvious. To hide at least a part of her face she started sipping her tea.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 5:38 pm

Aurora continued to simply beam at her, leaning back in the chair and sipping happily at her juice. Well, she'd need to have free time, regardless, to be able to train. Being able to dedicate it to both training and whatever Chloe wanted to spend it on was just fine with Aurora. Afterall, nothing about this woman appeared to be malicious in the slightest. Unorthodox, yes, but not malicious. "What do you do all day?" She asked her, looking around. She supposed that reading was an option, but she didn't suspect that the woman spent all of her time prowling around Death City for someone blatantly seeking attention. That'd just get too obvious.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 8:05 pm

"W-well..." Chloe mumbled as she moved in her chair uncomfortable before she looked around. "M-many t-things... See this pile of papers? I spend two hours a day dealing with them. I read... a lot... uhm... as for the rest of my free time... Sometimes I have important meetings with my clients...uhm..." It seemed like Aurora'd touched a soft spot with her question. Chloe would feel ashamed if she was simply forced to admit that she was a no-life without friends and with way too much free time. However, for some reason, she couldn't come up with a convincing lie. She wanted to make her life seem interesting! "Alright, I have to admit, I often end up bored and without anything to do." Chloe said, with a barely visible blush present on her face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2018, 8:22 pm

Aurora laughed and nodded, accepting this. "I spend most of my time with my partner, my boyfriend, or his... roommate?" She really wasn't sure how to explain Yurio to this new person. The dragon wasn't exactly an easy person to explain, especially since he wasn't entirely a dragon, at least not anymore. "Other than that, there's... not much to do besides research, I guess."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:37 am

Chloe felt relieved when Aurora didn't laugh at what she'd said earlier. Well, at least they both learned something new about each other. You seem really interested in research. I must admit that's admirable." She said nodding as she put her cup down. "I've dedicated my magic studies to find ways to improve my necromantic spells. Perhaps teaching you would actually help me improve my own spells a bit. Who knows..? Anyways, if you wanted, we could start our work even today." Chloe told her smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 8:48 am

"That's your choice," Aurora assured her, smiling wide enough it closed her eyes, and she tilted her head to the side a bit. "You're the teacher, after all." She didn't know whether or not she should bother explaining that the research was more necessity than fun, though some of it had, in fact, been for her own magical training.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 10:12 am

"Well then... I suppose we can start after we finish our drinks. I hope that's fine with you." Chloe said before she took another big sip of her tea. It seemed that she was rather excited to be someone's teacher/mentor. It was something new for her. Something fresh. She wondered if she'd be able to become a good teacher.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 10:20 am

Aurora nodded, accepting this with ease as she drank her juice. She was a very peppy girl, and it was pretty much impossible to find something that she wouldn't just go along with, with a nod and a smile. How else had she and Candy managed the messes they had? Letting herself fall to silence so that she could finish the drink, she allowed her eyes to wander while they finished.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2018, 10:59 am

Chloe quickly finished her tea and placed her cup on the desk. She then stood up, took her jacket off and simply hung it on her chair. "Let's see... You're interested in resurrecting monsters... undead... correct? Perhaps we should start with a "small" presentation of how my magic works. I should have something to work with in my basement..." The witch said, rubbing her chin. She wasn't completely sure what exactly Aurora wanted to learn, so she'd figured that showing her how necromancy works would help them both choose the right direction for their lessons. "Any objections? " Chloe asked after a short pause.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 7:56 am

"Not... not so much reviving," Aurora said, attempting to clarify her intentions. "I'm still working towards leveling my weapon, so the souls would be... necessary." She shifted in place while she thought, trying to think of some way to explain why she was so interested. "I'd rather know how to... make them stand down, I guess? Talk or... charm them out of attacking me on-site if I'm not fighting them."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 11:09 am

"Mind control then...?" Chloe asked, trying to figure out what exactly Aurora wanted. Well, at that point she came to a conclusion that the younger witch had probably assumed that she creates zombies, which wasn't exactly the case. "Alright... remember my driver? Or perhaps that maid? That's what my magic does. It brings a soul back to the body. I don't create zombies." Chloe said make sure Aurora understands her magic. "However, I know a spell that... can be useful. It allows me to control the minds of those I've resurrected. I think if we changed it a bit, you will be able to start controling the undead. Does that sound good to you?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 11:58 am

Aurora's smile was wide, and somehow she'd grown excited enough that she popped up, out of her seat, when it had begun to spread. "That's perfect!" She assured her, giddy at the prospect of being able to handle at least some of her potential opponents without having to fight them, herself. Fighting with her magic was too painful of a process for her to willingly do so all the time.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:14 pm

"There's also an alternative... If you prefer summoning over taking control..." Chloe said after a moment of silence. Well, finally her small arsenal of spells would be useful. And seeing how excited Aurora was, Chloe couldn't help but smile. "I also know a certain little spell that allows me to... use my magic to create skeleton-like creatures that follow my orders." Chloe informed her, as she adjusted her glasses.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:20 pm

Aurora hesitated at this thought, wondering if, since the magic still had a creation element, she could safely use it or if her Pull of Magic would treat her as being responsible for any destruction they caused. This deflated her a bit, and she shifted in place, unsure. "I... I have some... unique circumstances with my magic." She admitted finally, needing to explain why she was looking for the particular type of spell that she was seeking, "I have a healing wavelength, as well as the magic. It's not bad for most spells, but if I lean too much into the Pull, then I, ah..." Embarrassed, she looked down and away, rubbing her neck before toying absently with her hair, "...I face self-rejection from my soul if I do anything that causes harm."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2018, 12:40 pm

Chloe was surprised to hear about that. She'd never expected a witch's soul to self-reject itself whenever it was getting close to falling into the pull of magic. The Necromancer frowned and sat down. She kept her eyes closed for a second. In her head, she was trying to explain why it would even work like that. Unluckily for her, she was unable to come up with an explanation. Chloe looked at Aurora and smiled gently. "Alright then... In that case, I'll teach you... how to control the undead." She told her as she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)   Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey kid want some ca- enchantments?! (Rackie/Lani)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next