Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 8:26 pm

"I know, it's great~" Candy sang in response, also jokingly. "Do you think it'd be better if I left my legs bare for a change or not?" She asked then, while pondering.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 8:28 pm

Aurora fought back the end of her giggles before she responded. "That entirely depends on how mean you want to be to him."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 8:39 pm

"But that also depends on what he prefers, and I'm not sure." Candy said, scratching at her head. "It might be cold, so I'll just wear them."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 8:45 pm

Seeing as Aurora had never known of Rogue dating, besides Candy, she honestly had no idea what to suggest. Heck, she didn't even know his type! These weren't things that concerned her before the two of them became involved. Now, she kinda wished that they were, aside from the fact that she thought of him as her brother and that overall just seemed really, really awkward. "Whatever makes you comfortable." She said after a too-long pause, having been far too lost in her own thoughts to have responded within an appropriate time frame.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 9:03 pm

"I'll do that, then." Candy said as she picked a few of the bits of clothing from the small pile of things that passed her scrutiny and current preferences, quickly running off to get into those clothes and generally to sort herself out.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 9:12 pm

The witch left her to that, cleaning up the mess she'd left behind before seeking out her own phone. Firing off a quick, lightly threatening message punctuated with an innocent smilie, Aurora set about her teasing of the couple for the night. Rogue quickly replied back, shooting her a Why are you like this?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 9:57 pm

After a short while, Candy came back wearing the clothing she had chosen. She chose to go for less colours, with a blue shirt that was a little more loose than what she usually attacked Rogue with and blue thigh-high socks, to be at least a similar colour to the blue shorts. There was a line of her pale skin visible between where the shorts ended and the socks started. She went off to pick some shoes, choosing to go for a red pair of leather shoes that tied like normal, but had an extra amount of fabric above the ankle, unfastened. For the sake of practicality, she also took a light jacket, also blue in colour, for not much more than pockets and a little warmth. After grabbing her phone and keys, she went to wait outside, not really looking at the time, but not minding much.

OOC:Shoes are weird and stolen because why not, they look cool.What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 SH425_2
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 10:00 pm

Aurora noticed little more than a blue streak as her roommate came and went, too busy harassing Rogue over there phone while he was driving and thus unable to defend himself. She was harmless and meant well, he knew... not that it made her any less annoying. Still, he felt a little bit now that she wasn't complaining that he needed to take his girlfriend on a date. She had been right, he'd just been nervous. Not that... the nervousness had gone away, not by any means, but at least everyone was happy, all around. Now, if only he could pick where in the hell they were going.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 10:15 pm

Anxious to get going, Candy shot Rogue a text, saying basically that she was ready and waiting and he should hurry whatever it was he was doing. Hey, she didn't know he was in the car...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 10:23 pm

Rogue let his Bluetooth read aloud each message as it came, but didn't respond to a single one. To begin with, this was distracting enough as it was, and responding required at least one button to be pressed each time. He just didn't see the point when he was driving. Soon enough, however, he was outside the dorms and stepping out of the car to greet Candy. He don't look exceptionally fancy, himself, but at least he didn't look like he was about to go to training or on a hunt. For once, he was in blue jeans, that looked surprisingly new --- perhaps he'd never worn them. Equally as unusual, he had on a button up plaid shirt with a thing tee underneath, and a pair of new sneakers that looked ill-fit for running or other athletics. By the end of it, the only thing that didn't seem somehow out of place on him was his mask, which was naturally on outside of the comfort of his home. "Hey," his voice shaky and nervous. He cleared his throat before speaking again. "You.... Ah." Apparently, it hadn't helped and he was quickly fumbling over a mess of sounds and words before finally gaining enough coherence to mutter out, "Shorts? Looks... Good."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 10:34 pm

"You're so adorable~" Candy sang as she almost ran in for a hug when he 'broke.' It wouldn't do to leave it at only him stammering and stumbling over the fact that she was wearing something different than usual. It wasn't really more that the things she often put on at his house, anyway... She was't sure of the difference in his head, but was glad there was one, because she could still make him get like this, which she found endlessly amusing and more than a little cute. Still, now she was close, she gave him a grin from below. "You look good too! You should dress like this more often. I like it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 10:37 pm

His face burned enough that the edges of his blushing could be seen around the rim of his mask, the color trailing up to encompass his ears. Another series of stammers followed before he did a nodding bowing in thanks. It was easier than trying to remember how words worked. In silence, he stood there awkwardly, shifting on his feet and avoiding eye contact before finally asking if she was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 10:40 pm

With a short giggle she mercifully let go of him, though quite unmercifully skipped ahead towards his car, definitely knowing what she was doing. She would have to make sure not to distract him while he was driving, though...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 10:44 pm

Rogue followed after her, grumbling and pretending that literally everything in every direction but hers was absolutely fascinating. After getting inside and ensuring they were both buckled, he set about driving, though, leaving one hand free if she wanted to hold it. "Do you... Want to go to specifically a steakhouse or...?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 10:47 pm

"I don't really mind, really." She said as she put her seat belt on, giving a small shrug. "I'm not a picky eater or anything, so most things should be fine. Why?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 10:50 pm

Rogue grumbled a little bit to himself; he wasn't terribly decisive about these things. Instead, he opted to just go to the nearest one. "I just... Don't want to disappoint you." You said finely, pulling away from the academy and through town.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 10:57 pm

"You're a worrywart, really." Candy said, briefly forgetting about the decision not to be a distraction in the car to smile a hopefully comforting smile in his direction. "It's not like I'm out here just to enjoy food. It's more about you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 10:59 pm

His ears were finally red, now, and he fell to awkward, squirming silence in loo of replying to her. Instead, he kept his eyes and overall attention on the road, focusing on making his way around traffic and to dinner.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 11:03 pm

Candy felt that while in the car, that was for the best, and chose to just look at his obvious redness from the corner of her eye, to avoid making Rogue any more tense.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 11:08 pm

When he got there he finally seemed to actually breathe, relaxing a bit before going around to open the door for her. There was a wobbly smile beneath the mask, invisible but obvious in his eyes. "After you."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 11:20 pm

Candy stepped out of the car with a smile in turn. "Thank you," She said as she took hold of one of Rogue's hands, though decided to then take hold of his whole arm straight after.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2017, 11:38 pm

In a way, he preferred being able to grip her hand; it allowed him to ground himself a little better. Still, he'd managed to almost make a show out of not making a show of himself, seeing as he'd yet to turn his neck into some manner of neon strobe show. That, at least, was a relief. Leading her inside, he requested a table for two, ignoring the weird looks he was given for the mask. There was a time where he'd kept everything but his eyes covered; imagine, then, what these people would have thought about that.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 12:02 am

The one person who didn't care in the slightest about the mask, knowing full well what he looked like below it, sat at their table. She also mostly ignored the strange looks he was getting, except for maybe a short glare or two. Other than that, she really was as happy as could be.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 6:32 am

Rogue spent perhaps too much time wondering how he was going to eat when he had his mask. It would be rude to ask people to just not come near th once they had their food, but really it was about the only thing that he felt comfortable with. Diverting his gaze from basically everyone that wasn't his girlfriend, he meekly ordered his drink before shifting through the menu for himself. "Get whatever you want," he said, finally at normal volume now that their server was gone.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2017, 11:00 am

Candy picked up the menu and started skimming through it, not really finding anything that jumped out at her at that moment. After a short while, with a tut, she put the menu down. "I'll just get what you're having. More fun that way and I'm not sure what to get anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)   What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is this "date" you speak of? (Arc/Lani... maybe NSFW?)
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next