Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) Empty
PostSubject: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2017, 8:58 pm

Timestamp:
2 days after this thing
3:21 PM
_____________________________________________________________________________________

It's been two days since Aurora and Yurio became a couple and since then Aurora was a little bit different- always in a great mood, smiling often, full of energy. She couldn't stop thinking about everything that's happened. Anna, who Aurora visited a day before seemed more than content with that turn of events. "At least she isn't sitting alone, miserable and depressed somewhere with a bottle of cheap wine." -Anna thought. Angela also seemed to be enjoying seeing her sister happy. An innocent curiosity started sitting in Aurora's head: How it feels to kiss someone? Obviously, she would patiently wait for a moment to give her first kiss (which had a great value for her!). Firstly, she wanted to get closer to Yurio. Even though they've become a couple, they didn't know much about each other. I'd call it the magic of chemistry and crush.
Aurora was getting bored and had nothing else to do! Also, she wanted to have another date with Yurio! The girl walked into her and Angela's bedroom and picked her phone up to call the dragon...

And I would call it "controling somebody's fate"

Shut up, everyone's happy in this story and that's what matters!

Yeah, I guess. I'll not forgive you and Yurio's creator if you break Aurora's heart!

Last edited by [RACKIE] on December 31st 2017, 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2017, 9:17 pm

After Yurio had gotten home and thereafter, the dragon man acted as if nothing happened, or at least tried to. The somewhat childish notion that Glyndwr couldn't find out until he absolutely had to or he'd give Yurio a tough time about his previous denial or something like that had stopped him from simply telling Glyn. The issue there was that Yurio was positively giddy whenever he so much as thought about what happened, and even when he wasn't it was still obvious that something was up. Yurio was having a very difficult time dodging Glyn for those two days, but at least he wasn't near him when Aurora called.

"Hello?" Yurio said as soon as he picked up, which was almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2017, 9:51 pm

Aurora expected to be forced to wait an eternity for Yurio to pick up the phone. Luckily for her, he was surprisingly fast. "Hello, hello! Hey, Yurio, do you have time today?" Aurora asked happily. She sounded like saying no would hurt the little thing! Obviously, if he didn't have time for her, she would understand- after all, she could always call him on the next day!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2017, 11:22 pm

"Yes, of course I do." Yurio said as if it was the most obvious thing that he didn't have anything to do, though even if he did... He'd probably drop it if it meant spending another day with Aurora.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 9:39 am

"Great! Where would you like to meet?" Aurora asked him, clearly pleased with his reply. She was in a great mood indeed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 10:13 am

"Uhm... I don't know? Where's convenient for you?" Yurio asked following a pause for thinking. Considering that he could fly, he figured it'd be better for her to pick a place.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 4:53 pm

"Wherever! I could even come for you to your place!" Aurora told him and (what he obviously couldn't see) shrugged. She got up and started approaching the door, to quickly prepare herself to leave her place.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 5:02 pm

"Sure, that works!" Yurio said, though it was the opposite of what he meant, it was fine either way. He hung up to get ready himself, to be ready whenever she arrived.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 5:06 pm

Aurora already left her home and started walking towards Yurio's place... Wait... Where was it anyway? A bright blush appeared on her cheeks as she called the dragon again. "C-Could you send me your address in a text message, please...?" Aurora said quietly, before hanging up. It was embarrassing...a bit...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 5:35 pm

Ah. He never told her, did he? He did as requested, with a 'sorry' at the end. Knowing people that didn't know where he lived was actually sort of new to Yurio.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 6:21 pm

Aurora noticed that the location was quite far, but that wasn't a problem for her! She decided to enjoy the trip there and just try to make plans for her meeting with Yurio. Actually, no matter what they were doing, she would probably enjoy it. The weather was nice, it was warm, the sky was blue, the streets were quite quiet. A perfect day, in other words.

It took her quite some time, but she finally arrived at the address provided to her. She looked around to make sure....
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 6:32 pm

And an excited Yurio was knocking on one of the windows to a room in the loft. He'd been waiting at that window for any sign of Aurora, and as soon as he made himself known, he was off towards the front door. Not quietly at all, either, but quickly. "Hey there." Yurio said as soon as the door was open.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 6:49 pm

Aurora quickly approached the dragon, waving at him energetically. "He~ello there!" The girl greeted him, smiling widely. "I'm sorry it took me so long, you live quite far from my home." She told him as she put her hands on her hips. "So, so, so... do you have any ideas what we could do today?" Aurora asked. In the end, she hadn't been able to come up with something really interesting to do, so she hoped that Yurio would be more creative than her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 7:45 pm

"You could have told me to come get you, dummy." Yurio said as he flicked her forehead lightly, and then making a flapping motion with his arms. "I can fly, you know?" He said and then stopped the flapping. "I thought you'd have an idea..." He said then, trying to think of activities.

When Yurio had come down running from his room, all the way down to the front door, Glyndwr became curious. He went to the kitchen after the dragon dashed out of the living room to get the door, where he'd have the best view of who it actually was that Yurio was so excited to meet. So, when Yurio opened the door, Glyndwr waited for a moment and then stuck his head from out behind the door. Foster. Called it. He thought, quickly taking a snap with his phone just in case he'd need something to embarrass Yurio with any time soon before ducking back around the corner. He quickly filled a glass with some juice to not seem too suspicious, and walked himself down the corridor, towards the door to the living room. 

"You two dating yet?" He asked, pausing in the doorway and taking a drink from his juice, as cool as ever.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 8:18 pm

Aurora blushed at Yurio's words and looked away for a second. "B-But t-then coming here for you wouldn't have much sense!" She replied as she looked at him. Obviously, her explanation was a flawed, but in Aurora's opinion, there was logic to it. Once she calmed down she decided to explain her lack of ideas- "Well, I had a few, but they weren't as great as I wanted them to be! " The girl scratched the back of her head. She decided to share some of her ideas- "We could, I don't know, go somewhere, and do something active... Like, we could play volleyball together... or even go to some sort of a club or whatever to dance."
Then Glyndwr appeared out of nowhere with his question!
At first, Aurora's face turned red. She didn't know what to say. Didn't Yurio tell him? The girl stared at Glyndwr, unsure what to say. Then she turned her eyes towards Yurio. She seemed embarrassed and a bit lost. Her eyes seemed to be pleading the dragon to say something
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 8:47 pm

"Yes..." Yurio said very quietly while looking towards the floor, quite red in the face now. He was expecting jokes and such any second now, aimed squarely for the head with no hesitation. A barrage of words made to deal as much damage to his composure as possible. He was ready for it, he was so ready..!

"Grats. Knew you could do it." Glyndwr said, patting Yurio on the back with his free hand. "If you want to hang out here, I can keep out of your way." He offered, in the end doing none of the things Yurio was afraid of.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 1:21 pm

Aurora was prepared for another embarrassing moment. She waited with her eyes closed for Glyndwr to make a comment. To her surprise, he seemed quite positive about them being a couple. Her blush would quickly disappear and a smile would appear on her face. The girl looked at Glyndwr and nodded, then she looked at Yurio, before making a gesture that was supposed to look like she was wiping the sweat from her forehead. "Alright then... So, what's the plan?" Aurora asked Yurio as she put her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 2:11 pm

"Uhm... I can't think of anything, so here is as good as anywhere, right?" Yurio asked, stepping to the side so that Aurora might pass. "I don't know if we have tea, but I can go take a-"

"You two go on and sit yourselves down in the living room here." Glyn interjected, gesturing to the door he was standing in, as he turned back around to go back to the kitchen. "I'm not going to make my, sort of, brother's girlfriend wait for her boyfriend to make them tea." He continued, disappearing off around the corner before he could see either of their reactions.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 2:40 pm

Aurora blushed at Glyndwr's interjections and looked away like she was trying to avoid more teasings from the half-sorcerer(?). "U-Uhm...Y-Yeah... T-tea sounds like a good start. I might come up with something to do in the meantime." The girl said after a moment of awkward silence. She was stuttering heavily. "L-Lead the way to the living room, m-maybe..?" Aurora suggested after another moment of silence.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 2:50 pm

After quite clearly ignoring Glyndwr, Yurio took hold of Aurora's hand and lead her through the door just behind him, where Glyn had been standing. Through there, the living room was, with sofa by the stairs, in front of which was a table and on the wall opposite that a TV. Even in here the furniture was sparse, with only a bookshelf in between the two windows to the front of the house barring those mentioned previously and a couple chairs by the wall opposite that clearly meant for when people would have to be seated on the opposite side of the table. Yurio took Aurora over towards the sofa, and say down. "Would you like the TV on, or not?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 4:12 pm

Aurora followed Yurio in silence, trying very hard to come up with something interesting to do! After all, she didn't want their date to be boring. Once they got to the living room, she looked around, shyly. After all, she was just a guest in her boyfriend's home! So, obviously, she didn't feel very confident or relaxed. She got to a conclusion that Yurio was partially right when he stated that his and Glyndwr's seemed empty in comparison to the Foster sisters' apartment. "Uh, you can leave it off." She told him, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 5:18 pm

"Okay." Yurio said. "I'm not sure if staying around here will be fun very fun, so if you think of something to do, let me know." He continued, quite unsure himself about what to do with himself, too. Turns out, having her at his house was almost as awkward as going to her's.

At this point, Glyndwr had also returned, now with a a tray, two mugs of tea, sugar and some snacks on the side. After putting them on the table in front of Yurio and Aurora, he went for the stairs. "I'll be in my room if you need me. Enjoy yourselves, but don't get the sofa dirty." He said, obviously intending to tease them with the double meaning, as he once again left the two alone to themselves. Yurio was half annoyed and half embarrassed. 

"Ass..." The dragon man mumbled under his breath.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 12:50 pm

Aurora's cheeks turned red as she heard Glyndwr's words. She turned her head away. "We haven't even kissed yet!" She thought. On the other hand, her thoughts embarrassed her even more. A quiet Tsk..!" Left her mouth as she tried to calm her thoughts. So awkward, so embarrassing. "A-anyway, the faster we escape this place the better for my cheeks. " She told Yurio mumbling. "H-have you ever tried dancing? We could do that... I guess?" Aurora suggested, not completely aware how bad her idea was!

Perhpas it's bad. It'll be fun though! It also gives me an ideaaaa~!

OOC: GTFO to your thread, Raccoon

Last edited by [RACKIE] on November 14th 2017, 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 1:06 pm

"Your cheeks are cute like that." Yurio said while looking in the opposite direction, very quietly, before turning back to actually answer her question. "I think I can, but I haven't tried. Unless you count the machine, but I don't." Yurio sweetened his tea, then, before picking up the mug and sipping from it. "I wouldn't know where to go for that, either. Might be fun, though."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 4:05 pm

"My wha..?" Aurora asked Yurio with her face red from his compliment. She hid her face in her long hair. It was the first real compliment she had ever received from a guy. "W-Well... We could always just... well... we can dance wherever... Even here or at my place..." The witch told him after a moment of silence. She smiled, feeling as her mind is starting to relax. It seemed like she was slowly getting used to the situation. It was getting lest awkward for her. Th-there are dancing clubs too..." Aurora added after a short moment of silence. She took the mug of tea into her hands. That's when she remembered an important fact. "Right... I suck at dancing!" The girl told Yurio before she giggled nervously
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next