Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 20th 2017, 9:09 pm

Aurora really expected him to tell her that he was not ready yet and that he wanted to do that later. He surprised her. He really did. Her face couldn't get more red and her hair turned bright pink out of the embarrassment. Randomly changing hair color sucked! When she felt his hands on he shoulders, she gently put her hands on his back, automatically getting a bit closer. There were embarrassment and awkwardness, but also a strange feeling of excitement. "I-I'm ready..." Aurora whispered, looking him in the eyes. Her heart was beating so fast and so loud she could hear it. Aurora was honest, she was ready and she wanted Yurio to take her first kiss.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 20th 2017, 9:19 pm

He moved his hands up to cup either side of her face, his touch gentle but somewhat shaky, his nervousness showing. He swallowed again, nodding. "Okay..." He said as he slowly moved closer while closing his eyes meanwhile, careful not to move to fast so he didn't end up hitting their teeth together, until he felt their lips make contact. He was surprised his heart didn't burst as he was surprised earlier on, when she said that she loved him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 21st 2017, 10:28 am

Aurora seemed almost as nervous as Yurio when it all started. She closed her eyes and slightly raised herself on her toes, to carefully move closer to him. Her hands found themselves on his nape. Her mind was filled with thoughts, doubts, but she was too excited to care. Once their lips finally touched, the nervousness was gone, replaced by something she would call "lovely happiness". Aurora kissed Yurio, or rather, Yurio kissed Aurora. "This feels so sweet..." She thought and it was the only thought her brain could produce at that time.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 21st 2017, 2:04 pm

A short while later, Yurio broke away from Aurora and stepped away, thoroughly blushing but also smiling widely, his general happiness evident even behind still-present nervousness.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 21st 2017, 3:14 pm

Aurora giggled quietly. Even after the kiss ended she could still feel the touch of his lips on hers. It was a wonderful feeling for her. It was a special moment. "So, how did it feel?" She asked him, with curiosity. Obviously, she saw he was rather happy, but she wanted to hear it from him.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 21st 2017, 3:33 pm

"It felt great." Yurio said, sitting back down, unable to quite stop himself from perpetually smiling, it seemed. "Better than the pancakes."

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 21st 2017, 4:58 pm

Aurora sat next to him grinning. "Is that so...?" She asked him, winking. Well, if a kiss was better than their awesome pancakes then he sure must have liked it! "I agree... I think it'll be my new favorite thing." She commented. Her hands were on her cheeks and her head was tilting to the sides slowly, her eyes were closed. It seemed like she couldn't stop thinking about how great their first kiss was.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 21st 2017, 5:03 pm

"And, now that that is done, I don't have to stop myself when you're being adorable, do I?" Yurio asked, having been of the mind that he shouldn't kiss her before she wanted to do so previously.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 21st 2017, 6:00 pm

Aurora blushed a bit a the statement but nodded anyway. "Yes, indeed!" She told him smiling with her eyes closed in a quite cute and innocent way. She suddenly opened her eyes and looked him in the eyes as if she realized something "W-Wait! Adorable? Me? I-I'm not!" Aurora said, embarrassed by the sudden compliment.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 21st 2017, 6:09 pm

"Don't try and deny it, Aurora, it doesn't work." Yurio said, nudging into her a little.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 21st 2017, 6:51 pm

Aurora looked away for a moment, keeping her innocent-looking face expression. "I dunno whatcha talkin' 'bout." The witch said innocently, folding her arms over her chest and pouting slightly.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 21st 2017, 6:53 pm

"Like there, that's cute. No arguments." Yurio said, gesturing to her face.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 21st 2017, 7:12 pm

"Shush!" Aurora said as her face turned completely red. She wanted him to not tease her more, thus, to silence him she lunged towards him and kissed him on the lips. After a moment she pulled away from him and whistled innocently, while looking in the other direction.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 21st 2017, 7:18 pm

It was super effective! Yurio sat in silence, stunned by the sudden display of affection, returning to the wonderful land of red.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 21st 2017, 7:47 pm

Aurora kept whistling for a moment innocently, then, she looked out of the window. It was slowly getting dark. The redness wouldn't leave her poor cheeks! "A-Alright... I can be adorable... but only for you!" She told him, still acting in an innocent way.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 21st 2017, 7:50 pm

"All mine." He said as he wrapped his arms around her again, momentarily, letting go soon after. He looked out of the window, too, coming to the same conclusion as her. It was getting dark, indeed.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 22nd 2017, 8:40 am

"Mhm!" Aurora murmured nodding. "What now..?" She asked as she crossed her legs.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 22nd 2017, 8:53 am

"Dunno... I should probably go home, soon..." Yurio said, shrugging.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 22nd 2017, 11:02 am

"Sure..." Aurora replied as she leaned her back against the coach. "Do you have time tomorrow?" The girl asked as she put her hands behind her head.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 22nd 2017, 11:06 am

"Of course." He said as he stood up, smiling at her. "Glyn has more students to train, so I'd rather be out of the house than in it."

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 22nd 2017, 11:26 am

Aurora stood up as well and shoved her hands into the pockets of her trousers. Great!
Then you can come over if you want. I'm sure we'll find something to do.
" She told him as she slowly made her way over to the door.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 22nd 2017, 11:29 am

"Yep. It's a plan, then." Yurio said, putting his shoes back on when he got to the door.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 22nd 2017, 11:50 am

"Sure~!" Aurora said trying to come up with something fun to do for the next day. "Oh and remember, tomorrow we're making spaghetti!" She reminded him with a sweet smile.

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 22nd 2017, 11:58 am

"Can't wait." He said with a grin as he stepped out of the door, waving a goodbye at her.

Characters:

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   November 22nd 2017, 12:43 pm

Aurora waved goodbye at him while grinning from ear to year. "See ya tomorrow then!" She Aurora said, excited.

Meanwhile, Angela approached her sister from behind with a wide grin on her face. She was hiding a bag behind her back. "Hey sis, can I have a moment of your time?" Angela asked.
Aurora closed the door and turned towards her sister. "Sure, what is i-..." She said, but suddenly Angela interrupted her by singing "Happy Birthday" very loudly and enthusiastically. She then dragged Aurora back into the living room and put the bag on the table. "Check what's inside~!" She told her sister enthusiastically, with an innocent smile.
Aurora with curiosity took what was inside of the bag and put it on the table. A huge blush appeared on her cheeks as she saw the gift. "W-What the hell Angela?" She whispered, embarrassed.
"Well, now that you have a boyfriend, I thought you could use something... More exciting than boring white underwear and a one-part swimsuit! Hope you'll enjoy the birthday gift..." Angela decided it was a good idea to escape before Aurora decides to do something to her, so she approached the window slowly and carefully.
Aurora looked at her sister and then at the gift and then again at her sister. "ANGELA!" She shouted.
Oh and I'm Yurio will enjoy the gift too! After all, a gorgeously dressed girlfriend is a great gift for a handsome boyfriend!" Angela said as she started laughing loudly. Then she opened the window and just jumped out of the apartment. She then used her flame wings, she'd summoned to escape onto the rooftop.
That's right, dear reader, Angela bought Aurora a cute white bikini set and a set of sexy red-black underwear.
Aurora, despite being very embarrassed by the birthday gift, smiled. "W-Well... I guess I have to accept this gift." She said, shaking her head, with her arms folded over her chest. Soon the smile turned into a grin. "Thanks sis..." She mumbled.

Aurora woke up early that day. Luckily for her, there was no school so she had way more time than needed to prepare for another date with Yurio. She took a shower, brushed her teeth. Aurora was in a great mood that day and she felt like dressing more girlish for once. Thus, she put on a black pleated skirt, a white t-shirt with a drawing of a guitar on it and a red checkered shirt. Aurora left home to shop for ingredients for their dinner. She didn't expect a surprise that would interrupt her date and cause more awkwardness that she'd already experienced. When she got back home, it was noon. Angela wasn't home yet, thus Aurora had some time for herself. She sent Yurio a text message: "When can I expect you?  :.3.: "

Raccoon
Mark
Anna
Adam
Eliza
Dalibor
Aurora
Angela
Chloe
Nana
Darius
Yuji
Jack
Stephy
Cath
Keith
Luna
Minerva
Martha
Nikki
Avery
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next