Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 2:34 pm

Aurora tilted her head to the side innocently and hugged his arm tighter. "If it's an excuse, then what do you suggest we can do instead of looking at the starts?" The girl asked with a playful smirk and a wink. She then giggled and grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 2:42 pm

"I don't know... I think as far as excuses go, it's fine." Yurio said turning his head away from Aurora, fairly embarrassed. Yurio wasn't sure who Aurora's family was influencing more; was what Aurora was saying and doing purposefully suggestive or was that just him taking things out of context?
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 3:17 pm

Aurora shook her head and chuckled quietly. "Yurio, Yurio... what are you thinking about?" The girl asked, not hiding her curiosity. Apparently, there really wasn't anything suggestive about her words. "See, I think we'll just end up kissing and snuggling instead of watching the stars" The girl explained her way of thining.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 3:49 pm

"Your family are a bad influence..." Yurio said shaking his head slowly, only partially answering her question. He could deal with what she suggested, it wasn't anything they hadn't already ended up doing. Nothing that'd kill him through overly increased blood pressure.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 6:06 pm

"Bad influence? Perhaps. I mean, they're just joking around most of the time, if we're being honest. Nothing serious." Aurora said smiling cutely. She then started walking slowly, holding Yurio's hand gently. It was slowly getting colder outsite as the sun was getting replaced by the moon on the sky.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2017, 6:37 pm

"Their jokes make me think of weird stuff." Yurio said quietly under his breath. He sighed then, working his arm free of Aurora's grip to put it around her shoulders, pulling her closer. "I figured this'd be warmer."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 6:36 pm

Aurora closed her eyes for a second. "It is warmer... Hm... and makes me happy somehow..." The girl said, pleased with his idea. "Oh, but what do you mean by "weird stuff"?" She asked, out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 6:46 pm

"You don't need to know that." Yurio said, looking rather exasperated all of a sudden. "No, in fact, I'd rather that you didn't. I'll just say that it'd be embarrassing for us both if you did know." He added, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 9:08 pm

"Oh come on, sweetheart. I really want to know now! Especially because I know it's about me!" Aurora said, filled with curiosity. Her imagination started working intensively, trying to make guesses. Well, Yurio's words didn't make it any better! "Come on, we're both mature." She added smiling gently. No matter how bad those thoughts would be, Aurora most likely wouldn't be really upset with them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 9:33 pm

Yurio sighed, rolling his eyes at Aurora's prying meanwhile. There was a reason he didn't want to say, but if she so wished. With his free hand he gestured a line in the air, at waist height for him. "That is where kissing and snuggling is." He said, lifting his hand up to about eye level for Aurora. "That is where my thoughts keep going because of the suggestions your mother and sister keep so very helpfully giving. I don't want to go into any more detail but you still insist, I'll have no choice; neither one of us will come out of that unscathed."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2017, 10:01 am

"I see, I see." Aurora replied, nodding. She seemed calm, but it was clear that she understood correctly what he meant, which was proven by a blush that appeared on her cheeks. "Such thoughts are normal, in my opinion. There's no shame in having them." Aurora told him, smiling slightly and looking at him for a moment. She then looked ahead- her blush got brighter. "I'm sorry for my mother and sister..." The girl told him quietly, as she looked at the ground. She got lost in her own thoughts. "W-Well... It's not like you're alone with your... "weird thoughts"..." Aurora added, mumbling, almost whispering. She seemed slightly embarrassed by what she said, but she quickly calmed down and cleared her throat. "Anyways, the time will come for everything... eventually." Aurora told Yurio with a warm smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2017, 10:38 am

"Well, at least I'm not the only one thinking weird." Yurio said, even looking a little bit relieved about it, at least when looking past the evident amusement at her embarrassment. She was the one who asked for an explanation, so he gave one. "Yeah, things will happen as they happen..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2017, 4:59 pm

"Yes...yes, indeed... For now I'll be enjoying our kisses" Aurora said with a cute smile. She then stopped and suddenly kissed Yurio on the cheek. The kiss was then followed by a quiet, giggle. "Mmm... So satisfying" She said. Their walk led them into the shopping district, which was surprisingly busy at that time of the day.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2017, 5:28 pm

Yurio looked at Aurora contemplatively for a short while before bending down a little and planting a quick kiss on her lips. Smiling widely, he began walking again slowly. "Much more satisfying." He said.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2017, 6:37 pm

Aurora's heart started beating faster when Yurio kissed her on the lips. A wave of sweetness went through her body and soul. It also made her feel warmer for some reason. "Mmm..! This so addicting! Sweet like the best sweets!" Aurora said and hummed. "Should kissing really be that good? Maybe it's just me..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2017, 7:03 pm

"It feels great for me, too." Yurio said with a grin, looking around the immediate area afterwards. "Speaking of sweets..." He muttered before tugging Aurora towards a food stand. Specifically, doughnuts! "Do you want some of these?" He asked in the wrong order; they were almost at the stand when he did so.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2017, 7:09 pm

Well, that was sudden! Aurora completely didn't expect it, but thinking about doughnuts made her want to eat one, so she nodded and said- "Sure!" Then an idea came into her head. "Hey! Let's have a picnic on the roof of my flat.. You know, to make our "watching the stars" more romantic." The girl said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2017, 7:14 pm

"That sounds great!" Yurio said, though it seemed like he already had a similar idea prior to her mentioning it; he was in the middle of pointing out to the man running the stand various flavours to put in a bag. Apparently, he was wanting to try quite a few of them, and eating all of these on the move wouldn't work. He got two of each of the ones he chose, of course, in case Aurora wanted any of them too.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2017, 8:00 pm

Aurora decided to let Yurio decide on the flavours. After all, doughnuts are doughnuts! All doughnuts are delicious. Aurora stood next to Yurio with a wide smile on her face. "Alright, we needn't buy any drinks... I have a few bottles of juice in my fridge. Hm... We have doughnuts now... What else? Maybe an apple cake..?" Aurora said, trying to quickly plan everything for their picnic.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on December 31st 2017, 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2017, 8:10 pm

When he was done with getting a bag filled almost to the brim with various doughnuts, Yurio took Aurora's hand before moving on. "If you want apple cake, then we can have apple cake." He said while walking along.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 7:11 am

"Let's find a bakery then." Aurora said, walking beside Yurio. She seemed excited about their plans. Soon they found a bakery, which, luckily for them was soon closing so there weren't any customers inside. "Hm... Let's buy four pieces of apple cake and I guess we can start heading back home to prepare everything... Unless you want to continue our walk." Aurora said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 7:19 am

"No, I think we can head back to your place." Yurio said. As soon as he saw what looked quite like a bakery, he pointed it out to Aurora and went in that direction.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 7:53 am

Once they were in the bakery, Aurora bought a few pieces of cake which were packed into a box. Everything took less than two minutes. "Alright. We can head back, then." Aurora told Yurio, before taking his hand and walking out of the bakery with him. Apparently, she didn't want to buy anything else. Well, more sweets probably wouldn't be a good idea anyway.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 7:58 am

Compared to how slowly they had been walking before, the pace that Yurio ended up with now showed showed quite how eager he was to get on with the rooftop picnic. They were quite soon back at the apartment building.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 8:12 am

Soon they were in the apartment where Aurora started preparing a basket with food and drinks. She put a box of cookies, a bag of salted peanuts, two bottles of juice, doughnuts, cake and obviously plates, glasses and spoons into their basket. On top of everything she also put a blanket for them to lay on. "Alright... There's one more thing we need..." Aurora disappeared in the bedroom for a few minutes and then she returned to Yurio with a lantern in her hand. "Alright,I think we have everything we need. Let's go!" Aurora said, smiling widely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next