Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 8:25 am

Yurio went outside, transforming into his partial dragon form. He assumed that Aurora would also need a lift to get up on the roof; at least, to do so with her hands full. He was quite sure that she could climp the building just fine if she wanted and if she didn't have to carry a basket.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 8:43 am

Yurio was right if Aurora didn't carry the basket and the lantern she'd climb the building easily. After all, she was a skilled meister, with years of experience. However, with her hands full it was impossible to climb the building or even the ladder that leads to the roof, so she simply followed Yurio, hoping he'd provide a lift. "Okay, because you're the only one with wings here, it's your responsibility to take us up there! Heheh... just kidding. Could you take me to the rooftop, Yurio? My hands are full." She said smiling widely. Aurora seemed really excited about their idea.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 8:51 am

Yurio happily did as he was asked, partially because he expected to have to do it and partially because he simply liked the idea of carrying his girlfriend however briefly it would be. Quite quickly he scooped her up, though also carefully, before taking off. It took a bit longer than it would have if he flew himself, since the wings in his partial transformation were somewhat smaller and less powerful, but he managed it. He put Aurora down before he transformed back.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:02 am

Once they were on the roof, Aurora started preparing their picnic. She put the blanket down, prepared a plate with doughnuts, a plate with cake pieces and two empty plates with two spoons on them. Once everything was prepared, Aurora sat down on the blanket and looked at Yurio with a wide smile. "Let's start our picnic!" She said, winking. They were alone, on the roof, with no one to disturb them. It was exciting. It felt romantic.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:08 am

Yurio happily sat down next to her, close, nodding in agreement. He looked at all of the treats that he and Aurora gathered up, seemingly undecisive about where to start though soon reaching a decision and reaching for a doughnut randomly. Well, it made enough sense; he was the one who both spotted and decided to buy them in the first place.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:47 am

Aurora too took one of the doughnuts. Her choice was random. With a happy smile, she lay down on the blanket with a doughnut in her hand. She rested her head on her hand and started staring at the sky. "This is quite relaxing..." Aurora said as she started eating slowly. It was just the beginning of their fun!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:55 am

Yurio didn't follow Aurora's example of laying down just yet, instead turning himself a little on the spot to look at what was below him rather than above. That view, he thought, was much better. He didn't do that for too long, though, as he also thought that simply staring at Aurora while eating was a little strange even if they were dating. So, he turned back around and did, finally, lay down beside her. "Yeah..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 10:41 am

Aurora very quickly ate the whole doughnut and already put a piece of apple cake on a small table. She didn't even start eating though because she ended up looking at Yurio with a smile. Probably, she was enjoying their privacy a bit too much. "I wonder if we'll see a falling star. That'd be cool..." Aurora said as she looked at the sky as if she was hoping for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 11:20 am

Yurio hadn't quite finished his doughnut, but he still sat up with Aurora, if only to keep as close as possible. His response to her smiling and oogling was to put an arm around her and pull her close. He'd only have one hand, but that was just fine. "Maybe. There isn't a lot of light in the desert, so it'll be hard to miss, if it happens."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 11:53 am

Aurora moved closer to him for a snuggle and closed her eyes for a moment. She then looked up once again. And through the beautiful power of plot convenience, a falling star appeared in the night sky. Aurora stared at it and followed it with her eyes. "Look, look, there it is!" She said loudly as she pointed at the space object. "Make a wish!" The girl was probably more excited about the whole thing than she probably should be. She closed her eyes and smiled widely. "I want Yurio to be happy!" Aurora thought and it was her wish. Well, perhaps it was a bit childish, but it was genuine.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 12:06 pm

"That's very convenient." Yurio said, looking up at the burning bit of space-stuff that got Aurora so excited. Still, what wish would he even make, if that weren't the case? He looked from the sky then to Aurora and, seeing that her eyes were close, made he spur of the moment decision to get her by surprise. "I don't need to." He said, quickly, before he embraced her and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 12:20 pm

Aurora was indeed surprised by his decision, but enjoyed it greatly! She kept her eyes closed and wrapped her arms around him, to get as close as possible and returned the kiss. Once her eyes opened again, she looked him in the eyes, smiling widely and happily. "So we're getting to the "kisses and snuggles" part earlier, aren't we?" Aurora asked winking.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 12:30 pm

Yurio had a cheerful grin on his face after they parted. "I guess? We can go back to eating our treats whenever, right?" He asked, sticking his tongue out a her afterwards.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 3:28 pm

Aurora winked at him. "Yes, yes indeed!" She said cheerfully and then she gently pushed him to lay on the blanket she then joined him for a very close snuggle. Her hand found itself on his chest. "But for now... my snuggles..." Aurora murmured quietly and warmly. She then moved her face close to his with a wide smile on her face and kissed him. "...and my kisses..." Aurora whispered before kissing him again. It seemed like she really enjoyed their little moment of closeness.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 4:19 pm

Yurio was rather pleased by this turn of events, going along with whatever it was that Aurora happened to wanted to do with him. After she pushed him down, he only made sure to be holding her as close as possible. Each of Aurora's kisses brought closer to his mind the realisation that maybe, just maybe, Aurora was actually really rather eager to be getting into the kissing and snuggling. Well, considering that he was too, Yurio wasn't going to complain.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 4:40 pm

With no complaints, Aurora decided to continue. Perhaps she got a little bit more eager... daring, with her snuggling as she basically climbed on top of him to find a more comfortable position. Well, obviously, she wasn't planning to get any further than just kissing and snuggling and so she hoped Yurio wouldn't take her actions as attempting to do something more than that. The witch kept kissing him gently and softly on the lips, clearly enjoying every single one. From time to time she'd let out a quiet pleased sigh. "Mmm... this is addicting... Really..." She whispered quietly, with a warm smile on her face and her heart was beating fast from the excitement.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 5:00 pm

Yurio was rather surprised by her getting on top of him, as was rather clearly evidenced by his eyes shooting open and him stiffening up for just a moment; he dared not venture to try and do anything that he wasn't doing already, however, assuming quite correctly that the change was just for comfort's sake rather than an attempt to do something more... Well, less PG. After the inital surprise, though, he went back to enjoying the moment. "Yeah..." He agreed with Aurora quietly, smiling up at her as his eyes seemed to dart around taking in as much of her features as possible, reaching with one hand to brush some of her hair to the side and cup her cheek gently.

Last edited by Arc on December 31st 2017, 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 5:22 pm

She giggled quietly noticing where the movement of his eyes. A barely visible blush appeared on her cheeks too! She left one more kiss on his lips before changing her position to lie down beside him. I'm starting to think we should raise this thread's rating... Uh... Anyways! The girl looked at the stars in silence. That whole picnic felt special to her. She looked at Yurio. "Hm... Coming here was a great idea." Aurora murmured with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 5:45 pm

There's no need to change the rating until somone grabs someone else's something or other! Eghem.

When Aurora chose to lay down beside him, Yurio instead chose to turn so he laid on his side. He again chose to study her features rather than the stars above them, now really too enthralled by his girlfriend to look away. He nodded in agreement to her statement before he rolled over a little more, now partially leaning on her body; his hand reached up to once again cup her face as he kissed her anew. Addicting the feeling was indeed, so much so that he already wanted more.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 6:40 pm

Aurora seemed rather pleased by more kisses. With her eyes closed, she returned the kiss and prolonged it. She then pulled back to catch a breath and kissed him once more. It all seemed so intimate despite it being nothing big, nothing more than just simple kisses. Once the kiss finally ended, Aurora looked Yurio in the eyes and smiled. Her smile was filled with joy and her eyes were shimmer with strong feelings. "I love you so much, Yurio..." Aurora whispered into his ear, before leaving a gentle kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 6:55 pm

Yurio couldn't even begin to help the joyful grin which took over his expression by the end of this wave of kisses, and even he could help it even less so upon seeing how happy it all made Aurora to boot. Then when she whispered those few words to him, he could really not help the way he pulled Aurora back on top of him for no other reason but the fact that it was really hard to give someone who was laying down a big, tight embrace as he then did; he just wanted to be as close as he possibly could to her right now. "I love you too, Aurora, so much." He said to her before nuzzling at the crook of her neck as he seemed to quite enjoy doing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 7:48 pm

Aurora had to admit- being on top of him, despite looking and feeling weird, was also really comfortable. In his arms, she felt safe, which meant a lot. Her face turned red and her heart started beating very fast when she heard him speak. It really was a great moment for her. It made her feel special. It made her feel truly happy. A quiet murmur of pleasure left her mouth. She was clearly enjoying feeling him on her neck. They remained like that, in silence, for a longer while until Aurora said. "You know, I could even sleep like this... On you, with you... This is very comfortable..." She whispered, with her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 8:01 pm

Yurio only sort of acknowledged Aurora's words, putting his head back on the ground as he gave her a warm smile. Clearly, he was comfortable enough with her on top of him too. However, he was more interested in the sound she made just a moment before. That was a sound that he had not heard before and it intrigued him. It was at the moment that he nuzzled her neck in which she made it, so he figured that that was the cause of it. He lifted his head back up to her neck, but instead of simply nuzzling like he did before, he gave the skin a very light nip. Really, more of a strange kiss that included a few of his teeth in there too; his canines were too long to even get around any skin without really trying, and all of his sharp teeth were behind those. He wouldn't have done it if he thought it would hurt, at any rate.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 8:26 pm

Aurora was lying relaxed, on top of him. She even caught herself falling asleep slowly. That's how good she was feeling. She wasn't ready for what was about to come. That poor innocent girl would soon experience something... interesting. Yurio's earlier nuzzlings were quite pleasant. Aurora was about to slightly shift to change position into an ever more comfortable one when Yurio "kissed" her on the neck. She clearly didn't expect that. Especially because she also felt a few of his teeth on her neck too. A sudden, unexpected wave of pleasure went through her body, which caused her to let out a quiet surprised moan of pleasure. Aurora looked at Yurio with her cheeks slowly turning out of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 8:39 pm

While Yurio was very much trying to get a sound of a similar 'genre' to the one his very sudden 'attack' on Aurora's neck in actuality got, Yurio was definitely less than ready for the intensity that it was. He was surprised by it just as Aurora was surprised by him even doing that to her neck and, again, not ready at all. He looked at Aurora as a deer caught in the headlights might, even if he was the perpetrator that caused her own embarrassment too, with his own cheeks turning red at a similar rate to her own. "U-...Uhm... So... S-should... S-should I-I n-not have..?" He at the very least tried to ask, stuttering like crazy. Even so, embarrassing or not to them both, her moan sent Yurio's heart racing and if he was honest made him want to do it again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)
Page 17 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next