Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 8:53 pm

Aurora looked away, her face turned fully red. "D-D-Depends... On... On what you wanted... to... to do..." She said quietly, stuttering too. Her heart was beating very fast. Well, it's not like she didn't enjoy what he did. She did, actually. However, it caused a certain reaction which Aurora was embarrassed by. She herself was unsure how to react to that. Apparently, Yurio didn't even know much about the true power of kissing on the neck! It was so exciting and embarrassing. Aurora didn't even know what to say, so she just... remained silent, waiting for his next move.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:01 pm

"W-well..." He began, swallowing hard and shaking his head a little, perhaps to trick himself into speaking normally. "Well... I heard y-you make a cute noise, and I wanted to hear it again..." He said quietly, almost muttering. Well, it mostly worked. Still, he also looked away, the other way opposite to that which Aurora was facing. He likewise did next to nothing after that, only really turning his head back somewhat towards looking straight if not entirely. He wanted to be able to guage her reaction at least from the corner of his eye; he wanted to know if he upset her in any way first and foremost.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:08 pm

Aurora wasn't upset, it was obvious by her face. She simply seemed unsure what to do. "C-Cute?" She repeated after him. Her thoughts started going in many different directions, especially the ones Yurio called "weird". She knew well that the sound she made wasn't supposed to be cute! It was far from innocent too! Her heart was racing like crazy. However, she finally managed to break her embarrassment and look at her boyfriend. "I... I see... S-So... Do you... do you still want to hear it a-a-again..?" Aurora said, her face was bright red, but she revealed her neck more. Well, in her logic, it wasn't really that... bad... so she could let him do it again. After all, just a few kisses there wouldn't make them do something they wanted to do when the time is right.  R i g h t?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:19 pm

"I... I h-heard a different one..." He told her, while looking quite clearly at the patch of skin which looked so very tantalising to him. "The second was... Was more..." He seemed to be weighing both his options, whether it be to stop right there or let himself do what he wanted to do. While weighing his options, the word which would describe what it was more of seemed to be lost to him. He decided that he would simply give her an answer and a warning as to his next actions. "Do I want to hear it again..? Yes..." He told her, once again more quietly than before. Slowly, carefully and very gently he placed his lips back to where he had nipped at before; it was simply a kiss, at least for starters.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:43 pm

A different one? Aurora immediately understood her mistake. However, it somehow made her feel relieved. It was not about the second sound he heard. The girl closed her eyes and smiled happily. She wanted to enjoy the kiss without surprises and without embarrassment. His lips found themselves exactly where they were previously, but the change was significant- he was more gentle and wasn't using his teeth. Aurora's smile went a bit wider as a weak wave of pleasure went through her body. "Mmm..." She murmured quietly. It was a similar murmur to the previous one- to the one Yurio found cute. However, Aurora seemed to enjoy the situation even more.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:59 pm

Ah, there it was, the same sort of sound which prompted him to do all this in the first place. One of a few he has heard so far that just filled him with excitement, sending his heart racing and his slowly towards not doing it's job of thinking. Sounds which he sorely wanted to bring forth from Aurora now. Slowly, he went slowly from simply planting kisses on and around that spot to parting his lips and gently sucking on the skin; he thought that he might as well try and see while he was at it how Aurora reacted to different 'flavours' of teasing that he could think of.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 10:10 pm

Aurora had to admit, she was losing herself in the pleasure too. Why would she want to stop something as enjoyable as that? Plus Yurio seemed really eager to hear her quiet sounds of pleasure. She almost forgot that losing themselves could lead them towards "weird" thoughts becoming "weird" actions. Aurora didn't care at that moment, murmuring quietly out of pleasure the kisses were giving her. Once again she managed to relax and enjoy the close snuggle. That's when he started sucking on the skin on her neck. It brought another wave of pleasure, which caused Aurora to let out a murmur mixed with a muffled moan. She also, almost forgot that sucking could cause a certain... mark... to appear on the skin...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 10:20 pm

Yurio decided at this point, in his wisdom, that simply kissing her neck wasn't quite enough. While he would definitely be staying away from anything 'dangerous' he would be giving her something to think about besides her neck; he began tracing random lines across her back with the gentle fingers of one of his hands, occasionally doing so along her sides and occassionally up to the back of her neck. Along with this extra treatment, the murmur-moan that Aurora produced prompted him to intermittently interchanging the sucking and kissing of her skin for short, teasing, light, licks and then back again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 5:51 pm

Yurio's another brilliant idea caused Aurora to lean back a bit and let out a quiet purr. She kept her eyes closed to enjoy the whole thing a bit more. And so Aurora started purring out of pleasure, feeling that the excitement was growing stronger. Her heart was beating fast which also caused her to start breathing faster. She wanted more and more and didn't want the treatment to end. With a smirk, she suddenly moved her lips to Yurio's neck and kissed him there, as some sort of a reward for the incredibly pleasant experience. Aurora licked her lips and then kissed him on the neck once more and then on the lips, before allowing him to continue.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 9:59 pm

Yurio hummed appreciatively in response to Aurora's reciprocation of his treatment. So he now kind of understood why Aurora was reacting as she was. It was certainly pleasant to have your partner give attention to sensitive areas such as the neck. So, he resumed his own conquest to give as much attention as he possibly could to Aurora's neck; back to how the whole thing started, careful and gentle bites sporadically added to all the other things he was doing.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2018, 3:08 pm

Quiet purrs of pleasure and satisfaction were leaving Aurora's mouth. After a few long moments of pure bliss, the girl pulled back for a moment to look into his eyes. A happy, wide smile was present on her face. "Mmm... This is something... special" She commented, with a very quiet moan. Aurora could still feel everything that Yurio had done to her neck and waves of pleasure were still going through her body. Aurora changed her position to sitting (on top of him, obviously) and rested her hands on Yurio's chest. "Would you like to continue or... do something else? If you want we could switch... hm... roles... It's up to you..." She asked him with excitement present in her voice and visible in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2018, 3:44 pm

Yurio agreed with Aurora, but only with a nod. Otherwise his eyes seemed to scan across her body, lingering in a few choice places momentarily; these pauses ended up prompting a shake of his head dispelling some thought or other and causing him to blush quite clearly. This repeated a couple times until they reached the spot he had been giving so much attention to just a moment prior. A spot which was now very clearly marked with red blemish that Yurio just couldn't help but enjoy the sight of, as strange as that was. His thoughts were straying from territories he thought safe (as were his eyes) and Aurora's question didn't help at all, not with his current state of mind being one that could only be described as having been shoved firmly in the gutter. Somewhere in the back of his head he knew that 'something else' probably meant something less lewd, but 'something else' could also equate to 'something more'. "Uhm..." He began trying to articulate a thought before it was quite ready. "I... I think... I think we... We should stop... I... I need to calm down..." He said, forcing himself to look away from Aurora, whose entirety was just so very, incredibly tantalising to him at the current moment. He was right in saying that they should stop, but damn did he not want to; there lay the issue.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2018, 8:17 pm

Aurora nodded and got off him. She then lay next to him, on her side, with a smile on her face. The girl seemed very satisfied by all they did. "I think I need to calm down too... But oh my, my... that was so awesome..." Aurora said quietly and purred as she started rubbing her neck. "Promise we'll be doing such things often from now on..." She added as she started looking at the sky with her smile growing wider. Her face was blushing heavily and her heart was beating like crazy. Her excitement was still strong. "I...I kinda wanted to continue... but... that'd probably be too much for me." Aurora added, whispering as she looked at Yurio again. The girl started wondering about what exactly was happening to her body during their pleasant moment. She noticed that she had was feeling strangely hot and that she was experiencing an unusual excitement and pleasure and other new sensations. Aurora had to admit that such pleasures were highly addicting and simply great. Obviously, she had to be careful to not go too far with her newly discovered desires.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2018, 8:57 pm

Yurio turned his head to face Aurora, a small smile showing itself on his still-red face as he nodded in agreement. He then sat up after Aurora finished speaking, deciding to distract himself with a piece of the apple cake which was still mostly untouched. Most of the food was mostly untouched, he noticed after. He was too busy getting a taste of Aurora's neck to get a taste of many of the treats which they were actually looking to sample... "It's a given. There's no way I wouldn't. That and more." He said with absolute conviction, though he didn't turn around to look at her while he did so. "I wouldn't have minded going on, but... I don't think I'd have been able to stop before we did something we'd regret. I definitely don't want that." He then finished addressing her. Cake, that was what he was now forcing to be on his mind. Cake, doughnuts and other such goodies. Food. Not Aurora, the mark on her skin, her moaning, or her body; At least, not in the same capacity.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2018, 1:07 pm

Aurora smiled at his words, she seemed happy to hear such statement coming from him. She sat up after a moment of staring at the starts on the night sky and took a piece of cake she'd wanted to eat so much. Well, it was delicious, at least in her opinion. Eating allowed her to focus on something that was not her thoughts about Yurio and herself. Soon the piece of cake disappeared from her plate. "You're great..." She suddenly commented. "I imagine most guys would just use the moment and stop thinking about such things..." A shrug followed. "I mean, I can't be sure that's true... But I know one thing, I love that you're honest with me and that you care about us enjoying every second we spend together." Aurora said smiling widely before she started eating one of the doughnuts.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2018, 1:30 pm

After Yurio had finished his bit of cake, he looked over all of his options and decided in the end to get a drink; his throat was a little bit dry after both the snacks and... Well, everything. "Do you think so? I think that would a crappy thing to do so early in a relationship... Is that strange?" He asked her, as if she had any more experience than he had. The only person he could get any advice from about this sort of stuff was Glyndwr, and as far as he knew it took his 'brother' something in the range of years to even start getting physical with Aurora; at least it did for the two of them to start telling Yurio to leave the house and not being stupid he figured what they were doing. He didn't figure it out exactly, of course, as that was really not something he wanted to know about. After drinking the juice he poured himself, he scooched over a little towards Aurora and leaned against her side a little. "This is still fine, though." He said, with a happy grin.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2018, 3:48 pm

Aurora shrugged. She didn't know how to answer his question as she had no experience when it comes to being in relationships. "I don't know myself. I, for example, simply don't think, I'm ready to do... hm... you know... At least for now. I mean, let's not rush anything and just enjoy ourselves." She said, leaning against his side and closed her eyes. It seemed like she was really happy to be able to just talk freely about her opinions and feelings with him. "Hm... I think the best way would be to just... gradually experience new things bit by bit, if you know what I mean." Aurora added as she filled her glass with juice and started drinking. It was clear that she had nothing bad on her mind. Well, she simply wanted to not go too far too fast while still being able to experience pleasant things. She wasn't sure if her idea was even that good, but for her, it simply felt like the right way. "I mean, from the close circle of people we know, only Glyndwr... and my parents... have experience with relationships... I guess all we can do is learn from Aurora and Glyndwr if we want." Aurora said, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2018, 4:15 pm

"Uh... I think we should just figure it out ourselves..." Yurio said, deciding not to comment on the rest of what she said, though he did nod along. He agreed with her completely. There was little for him to add, and it wasn't anything that really needed to be said. He picked another of the doughnuts at random, holding it in the hand further from Aurora; his other he placed on Aurora's head, an idea having formed in his head after his thoughts slowly returned to normal. The thought had something to do with his thinking of Glyn and by extension Aurora Skye, who he knew had a hard time keeping a sleep schedule that wasn't nocturnal and also loved sweets just like her familiar would do. Would it be similar with his Aurora too? So, he decided to try it. Canines generally like being stroked, right? So, he did just that, casually and slowly stroking Aurora's head. He did have the thought once he started doing that, though, that he has heard casual mention of plenty of ordinary human girls liking this sort of thing too. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2018, 4:42 pm

At first, Aurora seemed surprised by Yurio's actions. "W-What are you..?" She asked quietly. Then she became embarrassed, which caused a bright red blush to appear on her cheeks. "W-W-Why..?" She asked quietly. After a few seconds of confusion, her eyes closed and a very quiet purr left her mouth. Aurora started to enjoy being stroked on the head, despite her initial embarrassment (which, by the way, was still present as her blush wasn't getting any weaker). She didn't even notice when her head started moving on its own, demanding more attention and more stroking from Yurio. Her purrs became a bit louder too. A smirk appeared on her face too.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2018, 5:36 pm

"You're adorable." Yurio said with a grin, a statement and an answer to her question. Yurio was slowly beginning to wonder if Aurora wasn't actually a cat in disguise rather than a fox, as the noise she most predominantly seemed to make while feeling good was actually purring. Whatever, purring or not, when Aurora became like this she could be any damn thing she wanted and he'd still love it. When Aurora quite obviously moved into his touch a chuckle escaped him and he started gently scratching her head occasionally. Aurora was enjoying herself and it had no chance of turning into anything more intimate if they weren't careful. Perfect. The only danger here might be that his arm and hand could possibly get tired, and even that was unlikely considering.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2018, 6:14 pm

Well, foxes are mysterious creatures, aren't they? Especially the magical ones! Anyways!
Aurora blushed at the compliment and smiled widely and sweetly as she looked at Yurio in the eyes. "I-I'm not adorable... A-And... I-I just... w-well... O-Oh come on! I've just discovered how pleasant it is to be... y-you know... S-So I...I just... I-It's not like I... fuck... Okay, okay... It was just so pleasant I lost myself for a moment..." She said stuttering, with a blush that covered her entire. The girl looked away for a second, very embarrassed by how she forgot about the whole world for a moment. After a few seconds, she calmed down a bit and looked at Yurio with a smile. "Please stroke my head often, 'kay? It's... so relaxing..." Aurora said quietly, before standing up and looking around. "It's getting late, isn't it?" She suddenly said.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2018, 6:31 pm

Yurio's grin only seemed to grow as Aurora tried to get some words out, as she began the whole thing with trying to refute the fact that she was, in fact, quite adorable. He didn't argue with her, though, because he saw that happening often enough when Glyn was too stubborn with his own Aurora; occasionally it'd go on for ages, while they didn't actually have ages.. "I'll stroke, pat and do whatever you like as long as you want me to be doing it." He said, just before she stood up. He looked up at her as she mentioned the time, and around him after that. He stood up too, then. "I guess you're right."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2018, 8:03 pm

"Great..." She said smiling before she left a quiet, happy sigh. "It feels like a dream... Just... I don't want to sound silly, but... just... being with you makes me so happy..." Aurora spoke quietly, with her arms folded on her chest. With her eyes closed, the girl started to think about everything that has happened since she became Yurio's girlfriend. She definitely started enjoying life in a healthy and satisfying way. As opposed to her previous lifestyle full of troubles and bad habits. "I just love being in love..." She finally whispered before she looked at her beloved one. "Okay... I guess it's time to clean here and get some rest! Mmm, I just can't wait for our next date! " She commented and her voice was filled with happiness and excitement. Aurora put her hands on her hips and started swaying back and forth slowly
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2018, 8:33 pm

"It's not silly." Yurio said simply, smiling at her briefly, then turning around on the spot to look around the food that was still left over and on the ground as she spoke. "Yeah... You could just wrap it all up if you don't mind the food or the blanket..." He said in regards to the cleanup, presenting the lazy option. "And lets make it soon." He said in regards to the date, positively beaming at the idea.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2018, 2:28 pm

Aurora shrugged. His lazy option seemed simple enough. It's not like she needed everything perfectly packed. She did as Yurio suggested and then put everything back into the basket. Then she obviously took the small lantern they used to provide light. "Okay, I've taken everything. We're ready to go." Aurora said smiling at her boyfriend.

OOC: Hm... The end, I guess? :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)   I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I-It's not like I love you, b-baka! (Private, Arc and Rackie Maybe NSFW)
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18