Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) Empty
PostSubject: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 10:20 am

There are a few problems with being a Fourth Wall breaker on the site. One is that Merry knows about you. The second is that, if you're like poor Luke Raccoon, you know about her as well. At first glance, these facts seem perfectly harmless. Yes, she's a clown, but she doesn't really do anything destructive (well, unless you're the fabric of SERP's programming, in which case you're being unwound by her very existence). However, what it does translate to is her lack of need to act like any sort of normal person would, even when you're trying to establish the illusion that you're a perfectly normal person in your perfectly normal world (even though you know it's all a liiiiie). This means that any given moment can be invaded by the Reality Clown, in one way or another, and there's literally nothing that you can do to stop it (even if you're her creator T-T Rip).

So, what does this mean for poor Raccoon? Well, uhm... it means that an unexpected house guest is just a whim-away
a whim away, a whim away...
As such, when a random portal appears in your home --- despite her never having been there? What? this is next level reality break, what kinda mechanic is this?! --- there's really only one possible culprit.

Welp, Raccoon, I hope you're decent! x3 ~<3
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 5:04 pm

Right! My home in Death City! I haven't been there for a while. Since... you know, I've been pulled out of the timeline by a certain clown. By the way, we all know what's the purpose of this thread- our sadistic lovely creators want us to do something interesting. They're just playing with us. Oh well! So, I teleported into my apartment in Death City and looked at dusty furniture. This place slowly starts looking abandoned. I mean, I've moved into a pocket reality anyway, so I don't have a need for this place. It's better to keep it though, just in case. I started walking between rooms. It's a small place, a very small place. So I leaned against the wall, to wait for the unavoidable.

Then a portal appeared. With my arms folded on my chest, I waited for my "surprise" guest to come out of it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 6:21 pm

"Hiiiiiiiiii~ Luey~!" I call out before realizing that I'd placed my portal in his ceiling. Altering the gravity, I hang upside and look at him, beaming wide. "Want do things! Like, people things! Like movies and skating and eating andandand-"

ooc:

Dates. The things your wanting are dates.

ic:

.-. But nu.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 6:42 pm

I smirked and nodded. So, she came here to ask me for a date. See, that's a weird thing- couldn't she just visit me in my room at the admin HQ? What was the point of throwing us there just to have this scene? Well, I guess, that seeing her portal in the ceiling was quite a funny sight. "So, a date. Usually, guys ask girls on dates, but I guess we're just different. " I said, adjusting my glasses. Well, thanks to our creators for this perfect opportunity to spend time with my beloved, innocent MerryLynn. "Let's go then. Is there anywhere you'd like to go? Or do you want me to choose?" I spoke, as I winked at her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 7:54 pm

**Internal screaming ensues.** "I- I- I didn't say da-da- date!" With a huff, I folded my arms over my chest, dropping to the ground and facing away from him with an attitude planted firmly through my existence. Who said I wanted a date?! I didn't say that!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2017, 8:32 pm

Obviously, of course she didn't! I'm sure though it's actually exactly what she meant. Anyway, I guess it's better to just play along for now (Though, I'm sure our creators would agree too, that she actually wants to go on a date). "Alright, it isn't a date then. So, is there any place that caught your interest? You mentioned: movies, skating and eating. So, would you like to go to a cinema or something?" I said, using my great acting skills to pretend that I believe her words about not wanting to go on a date.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 8:26 am

It's moments like this when I begin to understand the giddiness that causes a dog to wag it's tail so intensely that it's bum joins the action. Grinning, I nod, accepting this as though a decision had already been made. Movies! I get to see movies! Yey! "Yeah! Movies sounds great!" Notadatenotadatenotadate.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 12:28 pm

OOC: Right, not a date. Keep telling that to yourself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

IC:

"Sure. Now the question is- do you want to go to the cinema or just have me prepare a home cinema here?" I asked her as I tried to remember if I have some snacks hidden somewhere. Microwave popcorn could work. Of course, taking her to a proper theater would be more romantic (However it's apparently not a date soooooo I doesn't matter hmmm?). I'll just leave the last decision to her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2017, 5:31 pm

Admittedly, my ways of expressing indignation by huffing are childish, but to be fair I'm only as old as the site! Technically... nevermind that I work like Nunally in that I may be technically one age but physically and mentally another... that's not relevant to this situation... not at all... >3> Grumbling, I fold my arms across my chest, narrowing my eyes at him while I pout. "I never said it had to be romantic, baka!" oopsdidigiveawaythatireadhispostshit
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2017, 4:28 pm

Reading my posts now, are you? Have fun on this totally (not)romantic, (not)date. Oh my, I'm having fun already! Just teasing her is enough haha! Anyway, I had my fun, back to the thread. "Anyway, I hope you're ready because we're going out." I said, shrugging. There was a smirk on my face, which I wanted to hide with my hand. Her reactions are amusing. You know what? I'm not gonna stop until she admits it's a date!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 12:19 pm

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) Animation_Traffic_Sign_WARNING

Why, you little...! "It's not a date!" I blurted, hands flying to my face before I could process what he'd said. Fine. Fine. I'll pretend I can be a good little girl. Keeping one hand over my mouth, I snap my fingers, switching to another new outfit. I can blend in, yep!

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) Anime-girl-pink-hair-skirt-anime-2188-resized
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 12:54 pm

"I've never said it's a date!" I told her loudly, amused by the whole thing. Seriously, this is more fun than I thought it'd be! I started chuckling loudly, this is too funny! Oh, by the way? I don't think wearing my uniform for this (non)date is a good idea. Hmm... What to do? I don't have time or space to change clothes. Whatever. I took my jacket off and tossed it aside. Then I noticed Merry's new outfit... My face turned red. She is way too cute! I can't help but stare at her. "A-Ahem... A-a really... nice... o-outfit. I like your style..." I told her, as I turned my face away. I'm stuttering. I hate stuttering. So embarrassing!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 1:01 pm

He's blushing! He's blushing! Mission commence! Distracted by his sudden embarrassment, I grin, hopping over to press my nose to his, slowly smirking wide. "Is there a problem, my non-date mate?" I ask, happy to have the attention moved off of myself. Oh, also, if you're reading this; pick an outfit and I can snap it on him ;D
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 4:09 pm

That girl... Always trying to annoy me! Aaaargh Merry, why can't you make my life easier? After all, we've been through! It almost hurts. Right in the kokoro! "There's none. I'm just complimenting your looks." I told her winking. The blush was still present there.

OOC: SURPRISE SURPRISE!
Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) Danked10
Have fun :P
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 4:29 pm

With a snap, I changed his attire to match the picture provided, leaning forward and nuzzling my nose against his. "You're a bad liar, but thank you." With that, I wink and whirl around wandering off to his front door.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 5:14 pm

My face turned red. No, that's not an exaggeration! It's RED. "I'm just being honest with you..." I explained, following her to the door. "Besides... Uh, nevermind." I murmured when I opened the door for her. "Ladies first." I said, trying to calm down my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 5:37 pm

"Besides?" I prompted, curious as to where his mind was going when I couldn't read it on his face or post.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:11 pm

Damnit! I can't even hide my feelings using this text here. This is just... annoying. "Besides you know what I'm talking about ms.I'lldoanythingtonotadmitthisisadate! " I muttered her as I left the apartment. Frustrating. She's always like this- playing with me. I guess I've asked for it, but... Man, if only she were just honest with me. That'd make my life easier. "Anyway, knowing how convenient everything is in this world, we'll not be forced to wait for the movie. Let's go, then." I said as I put my hands into... Wait... When did they change my clothes? I mean, I like this change but how haven't I noticed it?!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:18 pm

"Snap of the fingers." I answered his unspoken thoughts in character while arguing with my creator.

I AM being honest, it's not a date!

ooc: Yeah, sure it's not, that's why you're going with him >>

IT"S NOT!!! ITS NOT LIKE-

ooc: Like you like him, baka?

Shuddup.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 6:30 pm

"AND STOP READING MY THOUGHTS!" I explained with my eyes closed. This is getting ridiculous. We started heading towards the cinema. I was walking at least 5 steps ahead of her, to collect my thoughts and to kick myself even more. This damned world
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 7:39 pm

I giggle as I follow behind him, even as I continue to mentally insist on my 'innocence.' Why would I ask for a date? We're not even dating! We're just... friends... that.... admitted feelings for each other.... that's not the same thing... >>
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 7:55 pm

I closed my eyes and sighed. Right, I will never be able to get past this stage. Sure, nothing will change. Ugh, I hate romanticism so much, yet I behave like one of the characters from that era! Well, at least I will not commit suicide like that idiot Romeo! Ha! But there's a significant difference between me and Romeo: his Juliet showed him her love while my "Juliet" seems to be... just making fun of love. Anyway, soon I saw the cinema. I wonder what movie has been prepared for us to watch!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 7:59 pm

AS we got closer to the theater, I moved faster to catch up at him, looking at the advertisement screen like it was some psychic paper or magical thing. Tell me your secrets. I though softly, laughing to myself as I waited to learn what movie was playing.

Wait.

Adminnies, you did pick a movie, right? Right?!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 1:26 pm

OOC: Uuuuuh.... OH..... Kurwa.

IC:
You... haven't...? Oh come on! Just why?
"Right... I should've expected that." I commented, looking at the blank advertisement screens. The cinema looked abandoned! What the hell? Is it another anomaly? Please don't tell me that it is... Actually, whatever. This is not a date apparently so I don't really care. I just want to distract myself to not end up like freaking Romeo... Or even better! Like freakin' Werther. "Let's go inside. Maybe they'll fix their mistake." I suggested, not even looking at Merry. I'm so not in the mood.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 9:45 pm

I let out a whine, obeying only because there really wasn't anything else to do. Since, however, he had finally thought to ask me out, out of character but still, the second we were inside, I tackled him. Grinning widely, I leaned towards him, kissing him on the lips with a smile and a burning face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next