Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 6:41 am

I mean, you know, my only problem with Merry is that I often feel like she doesn't just take me seriously. Perhaps there's just something wrong me? Am I not implying enough? No, wait, didn't I say enough in our last thread? What was her reaction? I think we all remember...
Wait... She talked me, which is a surprise. Another joke? Pro-... A kiss..? My face immediately turned red and my heart started beating like crazy. My eyes were opened wide as if her sudden... behavior... was a shock to me. I'm such an idiot aren't I? Soon I closed my eyes and kissed her back. We're probably the worst pair on the site. But it's so hilarious I like it. When I opened my eyes I wrapped my arms around her, trapping her in a hug. "You can read my thoughts and post if you want. Let me tell you something though." I said, almost whispering. "I absolutely love you, you silly girl." I told her, smiling, or maybe smirking? Then I released her from the hug and looked around to see if they fixed their mistake.

OOC: Movie...Movie... Movie... Oh. I got it! Have this nice classic:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamma_Mia!_(film)

IC: Suddenly the scenery in the theatre changed a bit. There were posted advertising a marathon of romantic movies. One of them was "Mamma Mia!" which was a romantic comedy with elements of musical. Definitely worth watching.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 9:24 am

I giggle like a madman --- which, I mean, if we're honest... isn't exactly far from the truth. Grinning up at him, I reach up again to kiss him, shaking a little bit this time now that he's no longer off guard. My heart is hammering, beating like a drum in a very human reaction. I suppose I asked for that, though, choosing this form as I did. I did go and make myself human, after all, with all the bells and whistles and quirks of being one. He's spoken words --- actually spoken ones amidst the thoughts that I could tap into at will --- but I'm left a blubbering idiot in their wake. Face quickly matching and then surpassing the hue of my hair, I look down, twirling my toe on the ground as I mutter out a repeat of the verbal embrace, admitting the mutuality of the feels he's expressed, time and again.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 11:28 am

I chuckled at her reaction. It was so cute, my eyes could melt. My heart is beating so loud I can hear it. But I got a similar reaction from her. Seems like I've won this one. Oh Merry, Merry, it seems like we both know how to embarrass each other. I'm glad though. I'm glad that I finally got her to be honest. Yeah, she can be difficult to live with sometimes, but I guess it's what I've chosen to deal with. I shook my head, smiling like an idiot, before looking at the poor girl. "Are you ready to admit this is a date, then?" I asked her, before giving her a wide sly grin. Oh, I love her so much. I gently patted her on the head and then left a kiss on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 5:49 pm

I pout, trying to pull my eyes back to him, but I've grown sheepish. Damn him! Grumbling, I eventually hum an, "Mm-hm." Reaching for his hand, I opt to be lead to the appropriate theater room.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 9:14 pm

I gently took ahold of her hand and just started walking towards the right room. Obviously, thanks to the way our admins decided to bend the world today, we had no problem with getting tickets from the only staff member in our sight. Soon we entered the right place. It was empty, but the advertisements were already playing, so apparently, we got there on time. "Alright let's find our seats" I told her before starting climbing up the stairs to reach our row. Not long after that, I found our places. "Oh and because it is actually a date, I'm planning some special things for us." I told her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 9:55 am

My brain sputtered so much that my mouth couldn't get a sound out, instead leaving me to stare at him with my ! expression, flabbergasted and unsure of how to respond. Even still, I took my seat beside him, legs folding up in my chair as I instinctively leaned against him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 11:29 am

I looked at Merry and smiled. I guess it was easier than I thought to make her more honest. I wanted to say something more, but then the lights went off, indicating that the movie would start soon. Apparently, we were the only ones in the room. I'm sure it's thanks to my admin. Well, I guess it makes everything easier. Anyway, my plan for our date is... well, ambitious and will require lots of teleporting. By teleporting, I mean actual teleporting between places and not jumping out of threads. I want it to be a normal date (at least for my standards).
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 4:01 pm

Snuggling up against him, I merely remain there while the movie plays. Since adminny lady has never seen it, she can't describe it in this post so I get to enjoy it without her, ha!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:33 pm

I gently wrapped my arm around Merry, bringing her a bit closer. This feels nice. By the way, from what I know my creator has seen this movie at least two times and it was not by his own will, rather he was forced to watch it. It isn't bad from what I've heard. TL;DR version is that there's a girl who is a bride, she come to Greece to visit her mother because she wants her to finally tell her who her father is. There a lot of music and comedy in this one and also it takes place in Greece which is even cooler.

Here's the long version taken from the Wikipedia:
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:50 pm

The end result of the film, besides you know the epilogue style bullshit, was that I know really, really, wanted to go to Greece. Greece! Exploration!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:04 pm

I crossed my legs, sitting in the chair and smirked. "Are we thinking about the same right now?" I asked Merry, not even hiding my enthusiasm. I suddenly stood up and took hold of her hand. There was a grin on my face. "We're going to Greece!" I told her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 8:32 pm

Excitement shot through me at the notion; Greece! My boyfriend is taking me to Greece!

I mean what.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:18 am

OOC: You mean that, Merry ;)

IC: Huh? I guess it doesn't matter, probably it's just something my admin read in Merry's post. Anyway, the movie ended, so, we can go there at any time. Actually, why not go there now? With a grin, I stood up and mumbled my mantra. Then I reached my hand out, charging the energy required to open a portal. "Open sesame..." I said grinning. A beam of energy shot out of my hand and opened a floating orange portal right in front of us. I looked at my girlfriend and winked at her. "Let's go, shall we?" I said as I reached my hand out for her to grab it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:55 am

I latched onto his hand instantly, though I couldn't ignore the chance to tease, "Sesame? Says me?" With a laugh, I nuzzled against him, "I don't think we're selling plants to your portals."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 1:33 pm

I winked at Merry, grinning. "Aren't you just nitpicking at this point." I told her, before letting out a chuckle. "Anyway, ready or not, here we go!" I said as I jumped through the portal, dragging Merry with me.
We landed on a beach! It wasn't just a normal, generic random beach, however. It was one of the most famous beaches in the whole Greece! We're on Zakynthos island!
"Oh well... I guess I've miscalculated the jump a bit, but it's fine. The only problem is that we don't really have swimsuits..." I said smiling widely.

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 Shipwr10
Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 34629610
Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 Img_4810
Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 Zakynt10
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 1:48 pm

Snap! "Ask and ye shall receive~" I said, transforming our clothes into appropriate swimwear. Well, aprropriate is a loose term, I suppose.

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 1599257-bigthumbnail
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:03 pm

Again, Merry left me speechless. She looks so cute in this outfit! Obviously, I started blushing at the sight. Also, I should've expected her to change her outfit in just split second.

OOC: Now it's time for me to use the admin magic... In other words, Raccoon's wearing green swimming trunks right now.

IC: On one hand- thanks. On the other- You made my embarrassment worse! My blush is now very visible! "W-Well... You look great..." I told her, trying to at least somehow react to the situation.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:06 pm

I grin at him, holding my hands behind my back and leaning forward. I'm not exactly embarrassed at my appearance or his, so that leaves me at an advantage! "Do I~?" She asked, grinning mischievously.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:33 pm

Okay, this pose makes it all more embarrassing to me. Why does she have to be so cute!? "Y-yes... You're really cute in this swimsuit." I said as I looked away. I'm both lucky and unlucky. It seems like I've lost this one... But damn, she really knows what outfits to chose.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 2:49 pm

I giggle happily, coming up to him and leaning up, my face in his face. "Got a proooooooblem?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 4:23 pm

I looked her in the eyes, still red on my cheeks. What now? What now? I need to say something to save myself from losing my dignity. I scratched the back of my head and laughed nervously. "No, not at all! I must admit, looking at you in this swimsuit is a pure pleasure." I told her, smirking like an idiot. Damn, I guess I just made it worse...
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 4:30 pm

There might as well have been stars in my eyes. Inching closer, I pressed myself up against him. "Iiiiii~iiiiiiis it, now?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 4:49 pm

Damnit Merry. can't you just take a compliment?! At least I'm getting used to her teasing again. It's time to launch a counterattack! I looked at her, grinning "Of course! Especially because you're sexy!" I told her with confidence. There are two options: 1. I will win. 2. I will lose and find myself in the corner of shame.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 4:51 pm

Shame corner for you, lover boy. I step even closer, the lack of distance undeniably as my body becomes nearly flush to his. "Sexy, huh...?" My voice plays like a song. I've got him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:01 pm

Not yet, not yet! "Indeed." I replied, trying to remain calm. I swear this is getting worse. I can't lose here! I cannot! But for real though, she is truly gorgeous. Come on, Raccoon, more self-confidence. I can still win against her! "See, I'm just being honest with you here, Merry." I told her, tilting my head slightly to my side. I was smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)   Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Kind of M A D N E S S is Swallowing me Whole...(Rackie/Lani; Reality Shippers)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next