Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:30 pm

It was a marvel to him how much better this became when they both started out naked or nearly so. Kissing her, he pulled their bodies together, wrapping his leg around one of her's to get as close as possible.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 5:31 pm

She moved to every subtle nudge or notion he provided her, lips locked with his as their bodies touched, nearly every inch of skin having full access to one another. It was far less awkward and heated than before, almost calming to her. Aurora liked it. Tentatively, she poked her tongue out to prod at his mouth, teasing along his lips in the process.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:02 pm

More than happy to give into her request and part his lips for her, flicking his tongue out in turn. His hands moved across the surface of her skin, gentle as ever, occasionally lingering at places of interest like her hips, backside and thighs.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:06 pm

Instinct had her pressing against him as his hands roamed, leaning into him while they kissed. She was as sensitive to his touch as ever, but it was a gentle release, no need for time constraints or hurried movements.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:27 pm

As close as they were, there was still the issue of the one piece of clothing that Aurora still kept after their game. Slowly, tentatively, he slipped his fingers below the waistband to the article, gently tugging at it.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:30 pm

Aurora didn't make any move to stop or encourage him, her focus on the kiss as he held her. Honestly, she'd pretty much let him do anything he wanted, right now, and she wouldn't particularly mind it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:33 pm

With her lack of protest, he pulled her panties down further, until they were out of his reach; that wasn't something he thought about, but hoped Aurora would help with.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:35 pm

Catching the hint as though it had been verbalized, she wriggled her body and legs until the article was discarded. Blushing, she broke the kiss to look at him, then, their actions catching up to her enough.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 6:46 pm

He smiled at her as she blushed, following that with a kiss on the cheek as he passed it to work on her neck and shoulder, planting kisses over them both.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:01 pm

Wistful sighs escaped her before she hummed her approval, her body rolling over top of his as he painted her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:10 pm

Glyndwr went from kissing to licking to lightly biting back to kissing at the skin of her neck and shoulder while he continued to caress her upper back, this and everything in between, his hands roaming still.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:15 pm

She sighed loudly, the sound breaking the into scattered moans. Aurora would move to allow him access to wherever he was targeting, but her skin was starting to heat up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:22 pm

Glyndwr paused what he was doing, instead attempting to flip her over so that she was laying with her back on his front.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:25 pm

She squeaked, surprised by his actions. Though confused, she obeyed his movements as much as she understood them.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:28 pm

Resuming his work on her neck, one of his hands moved up to start massaging her breast, the other caressing her skin slowly similarly to the way it had done on her other side.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:29 pm

Her moaning was loud and long, stretched out with the remainder of the breath she's begun exhaling. Already, it felt like her eyes might roll back into her head, her back arching, pressing her into his touch.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:40 pm

Redoubling his efforts to hear more of the sounds, the hand not at her breast moving down to stroke at her inner thigh, teasing, skipping around her center as he brought this hand to pinch gently at the peak of her other breast.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:46 pm

She cried out in both pleasure and surprise, his actions unexpected. Moaning at the tail end of the sound, she looked back towards him as best she could, eyes already getting hazy, wanting.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 7:53 pm

The hand at her nipple moved back down, a single finger sliding across her folds, slowly. He began sucking on the skin of her neck, on top of all of what he was doing before.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:10 pm

Her hands moved up to cover her mouth despite the fact that she really didn't need to. Moans broke past her at varying, irregular intervals, her hips rolling towards his fingers as she subconsciously plead for more.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:18 pm

The singular finger rubbed against her slowly, while he added another and another after that, slipping the first inside her following that again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:30 pm

She became even louder, than, squirming on top of him as she fought for something, anything to do with her own hands. Even this bit of teasing was quickly becoming too much for her.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:39 pm

Soon after that, Glyn inserted another finger and began moving them, slowly as ever, in and out. He squeezed her breast more firmly, while one finger twirled around the nipple.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 8:45 pm

She moaned, rolling and bucking her hips against his fingers as he both teased and pleasured her, his name tumbling from her lips in breathless moans as she sought more from him. "Gl... Glyndwr.... please..."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2017, 9:03 pm

"Oh?" He said as he lifted his mouth from her skin momentarily, so he could then draw his tongue across it. He began moving his fingers increasingly faster, allowing her a release from his constant teasing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next