Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 5:00 pm

Soon after she reached her climax, he followed, unable to contain himself any longer after her screams and the increased tightness. He breathed the short version of her name, the last syllable lost to the groaning moan that followed it as thrust into her a few more times before finally removing himself completely, falling to the side in order to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 5:21 pm

She feel weakly, limbs all but numb, nerves vibrating as her focus became geared towards her catching her breath.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 5:34 pm

Glyndwr got up again with a little effort, going off to dispose of the condom, trying to make sure not to make a mess. He also tried to make a mental note to try and stop doing these things on the couch; other people used that. He had a perfectly good bed for that, too.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 5:40 pm

She hadn't even thought of using his room. For some reason, she just typically forgot that there was house beyond the living room. Aurora was strange that way. By the time she felt relaxed enough to breathe normally, she was too comfortable to want to get up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 6:23 pm

Glyn, after cleaning himself up, thought to bring a blanket from upstairs; following covering both himself and Aurora in one quick motion as he flopped back down at her side again, he scooped up some of the pillows to make them both more comfortable. Bed or not, there was a TV here, which he turned on with the remote. "Love you." He said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 6:27 pm

"I love you more," She said, the words muffled as she buried herself in his arms, snuggling. This... This was nice~
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeNovember 21st 2017, 6:39 pm

"I disagree." He retorted simply, hugging her to him with one arm as he attempted to go through the channels with the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10