Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 9:07 pm

"Can't beat perfection, I'm afraid." He said in response to her fake whining, shrugging. He wondered where she'd take him next as he followed behind her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 9:08 pm

Dating him this long had taught her that arguments over his compliments were futile, so she didn't bother. Instead, she found a toy idle and squealed, diving in and playing with plastic zoo animals and dinosaurs alike.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 9:15 pm

Sometimes, Glyndwr wondered if he was really dating a child in disguise or something. He also wondered when one of the shopkeepers might catch on to what they were doing, and tell them off. He figured it'd happen at some point. He went off looking for at least a pair of these toys that he could use to annoy Yurio with. Making a purchase made this seem more... Okay. A small plastic dragon, though not purple, and a small plastic fox, though not of the fennec kind, would have to make do.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 9:22 pm

Should she have noticed, Aurora probably would have busted into laughter. However, she seemed far too enthralled with her own little games that somehow had evolved to include a spaceship.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 9:27 pm

After finding the keys to his own game, which would probably end with a gut punch to Glyn at some point or another, Glyndwr watched Aurora play; he was fascinated, partially because he was girlfriend, but was also wondering how she could always stay this innocent? It was all to his advantage, however, so he really wasn't complaining.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 9:35 pm

She picked her head up when a crash landing led to the ship crash landing at his feet, her face red as she looked up at him, tossing the figures into their bins blindly. Really, she was so bad at playing innocent.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 9:45 pm

"Child." Glyndwr teased after he was done with laughing at the whole thing, both the playing and the cover-up of her crime against toykind afterwards, as well as after nudging her away from the potentially broken toy and the entire section. Though he did for a moment regret having to leave that section lest they be forced to buy mostly useless tat, because he sighted some plastic swords for just a moment. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 8:02 am

She let out a whimper that not even she was serious or not. Nonetheless, she followed where he lead her, eyes searching around for something else to play with.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 2:19 pm

Glyndwr was simply leading Aurora around the store, waiting for her to find something else that she might have an interest in fiddling with, though slowly moving ever closer to the cashier and exit while he did so, in case she didn't find anything.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 8:43 pm

Very quickly she managed to, of all things, find interest in chairs. Now, they weren't the sort that one would find around the dinner table, at least, but nonetheless. Chairs. They were bean bag chairs of varying materials and colors, and she dashed over to flop on them each in turn, apparently testing how floppable they were... whatever that meant.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 8:47 pm

Glyn sat down on one of those same chairs as he watched Aurora run around jumping on the big bean bags. "You want one of these?" He asked at a moment when she was close enough to him to probably hear. Probably.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 9:12 pm

"Maybe~!" She said happily, flopping on one nearby and making happy sounds against it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 9:20 pm

"Sounds like that's a definitely. How about we come back later on and get you one?" Glyn suggested, thinking that carrying a bean bag chair around the city wasn't looking like such an exciting prospect.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 9:24 pm

She grinned as she suddenly raised her head, kicking at the floor excitedly. "Really???"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 9:28 pm

"'Course. Might get some for myself, too. My house does need more stuff to sit on." Glyndwr said, nodding at her while smiling back. He stood up, then, too. It was time to move on again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 9:33 pm

Aurora grabbed her hand as he moved, popping upright and walking beside him once more. "Where to, now?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 9:38 pm

Glyndwr went to the till, purchasing the two plastic animals he decided to buy before he answered that question. "Wherever seems interesting. Exploring, right?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 9:40 pm

"Yep~!" She said, bouncing around as they left the store. So far, this adventure seemed to be thoroughly enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 10:19 pm

Soon as Glyndwr left the store with Aurora, he simply walked along with her in tow, looking around at what was where; all that, while waiting for Aurora to pull him off somewhere she wanted to go.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 10:39 pm

She dragged him in and out of a few more stores, though she never stayed in any for long. Eventually, she opted for the obvious snack food of choice --- barring syrup --- ice cream!
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 10:56 pm

Of course, there was no trip out to town with Aurora that didn't involve something sweet in some way, it seemed. He wasn't going to deny her, either.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 11:12 pm

She skipped around him in a giddy manner, making him choose what kind of ice cream she got.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 11:21 pm

Fruit flavours is what he went for. Peach, strawberry, blueberry and a tropical fruit mix. Fruit was things she liked, so he chose fruit. He got himself some basic mint and vanilla.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 9:49 am

As would be expected of her in practically any situation, Aurora got all giddy at the combination of fruit. Fruits! Sweet things! Happily bouncing circles around with it, she munch carefully on spoonful after spoonful, miraculously never dropping any of it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 10:47 am

Glyndwr wondered, while eating his own ice cream calmly like most normal people would, how the talent of being able to eat sweets while bouncing and running around with it would come to exist. At least she liked it, thought he suspected just about any ice cream was sweet enough to make her happy like this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)   We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We can has date? Yes? (Motorboat RomCom Attempt; Arc/Lani)(NSFW oops)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next