Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rev The Engines

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 11:58 pm

16/11/2017
7:46 Pm
Cold Spring, New York

The sound of rattling chains echoed through the quiet night streets of Cold Spring as Brandi moved, dragging the chain on the ground with purpose. It took quite a bit of pleading from Brandi, but she had finally convinced the DWMA to let her go on a mission, providing Kyoko promised to keep her in check. How was she supposed to make a Death Scythe if they never let her go have any fun? It was so dumb.

Brandi gave the chain another light rattle, looking around. "So whatcha think this guy's story is? Ex dumped him, now he's some kinna psychopath? Think it's even a guy?" She asked, glancing to Kyoko. She was under the impression that the weapon had been following her, though... She hadn't bothered to check in awhile...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 4:14 am

Kyoko was indeed following Brandi. A few steps behind her meister, Kyoko wondered if the sound of metal on concrete and the unmistakable sound of a rattling chain would attract the sort of person they were here to slay or make them more weary; she wasn't about to go arguing with Brandi about that, though, leaving her to do with the chain as she pleased. That isn't to say Kyoko was going to let her go off on her own, not when she was very specifically told not to let the girl out of her sight. "I don't know, Brandi, all we know for sure is that they are a murderer who is eating souls and that their own soul needs to be harvested." She said in response to the other girl's question.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 1:25 pm

"So just to clarify..." Brandi began her reply, pulling her chain up and catching the loose end. A shiny new utility hook had recently been sodered to the end. "I'm not just allowed, but encouraged to kill anyone I see a red blur on?" She seemed almost in disbelief. Did she think this was some kind of test or something?

Slowing her pace a bit, Brandi lined herself up beside Kyoko. Every few moments her eyes would dart to Kyoko's waist before returning to look around. One could see the few broken cogs in Brandi's head turning. Plotting something.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2017, 1:49 pm

"It's your job as a meister to kill Kishin Eggs. Those are the ones with the red blurs. Also, you should train that vision, because it's useful." Kyoko clarified as Brandi had asked, watching the girl as she slowed down her pace to match her own. That didn't worry her particularly, but the looks she was giving her kind of were. "Uhm, Brandi, what are you thinking of doing?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 4:50 pm

Brandi took a moment before answering. "Well I was thinking... This really isn't a game. This is the real deal, and we could die..." She stated, scratching her chin. Looking to Kyoko's waist again, she made a quick motion out of attempting to hooking her chain to one of Kyoko's belt loops. "So stay close by, okay? I can't grab you if you're too far away."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2017, 5:20 pm

Kyoko looked at Brandi quite surprised. That was quite mature of the other girl, considering who she was. "Okay, I will." Kyoko said taking the hook out of her belt hoop and holding in her hand. It was inconvenient to have it there. "I'll hold on tight, so don't worry." She told her with a thumbs up and a smile.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 2:59 pm

Brandi gave a nod, satisfied with this answer. "Right, so, let's see..." Brandi closed her eyes, opening them into a focused scan. "So if I was to become a serial killer, where would I hide...?" She glanced down alleys, and at a few walls, looking for that feint red glow anywhere she could.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 3:29 pm

The first thing that Kyoko thought of was what the sort of damage would be if Brandi became a serial killer. She figured it'd be catastrophic. Though, with her around and the guidance of the person taking care of her, she hoped that chance was minuscule. "I'd act as if I wasn't one." Kyoko offered.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 4:32 pm

"Why's that? Acting like your prey is a good way to trace their steps." Brandi replied, glancing down another alley. It felt like they had been walking all night, though it was probably only an hour or two since they stepped out of the airport. Maybe they'd have time to do something fun. Like get a drink, or break something. This came first though, as it would be the most fun.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 4:36 pm

"I mean, if I was a serial killer, I'd act as if I wasn't a serial killer." Kyoko explained, mentally berating herself for not explaining herself straight away for Brandi's sake.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 4:43 pm

They're time searching was about to pay off, as a few streets away there was a man. Now, this wasn't a normal human man, of course; that would be just plain boring! No, as they got closer, Brandi would notice the faint red aura of the man's chest, but he seemed more concentrated on the strange young girls that were wandering the city at night. It didn't occur to him to consider that these cute girls were potentially murderous DWMA students, and that would be his downfall. However, he followed through with his perverse desires, moving out of sight and following behind them at a distance once they'd past his hiding spot.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 5:48 pm

Brandi gave the chain a light yank, as if to subtly signal that Brandi had spotted something. She began an approach on the man. She gave a friendly wave. "Hello, mister!~" She cooed, almost in a skip. She was, of course, ready for an attack. She just hopped Kyoko took her word on this.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 6:00 pm

Kyoko tugged back on the chain, an affirmative to show she understood, as soon as Brandi called to the man they passed. Brandi didn't do that with anyone else, so she assumed that this was the man with the red blurs. The Kishin Egg. The murderer. Considering how serious Brandi was about the fact that this was for real, she doubted that she'd be wrong. Kyoko was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 6:33 pm

There was a combination expression on his face in response to the meister calling towards him, something between an almost fearful surprise an eager need. Approaching them, he tried to cover the look with one of concern, "What are you two young ladies doing out at this time of night?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2017, 6:28 pm

Brandi gave a smile, placing an arm around Kyoko. "We're on a date, and kind of lost. See, we're not from around here. Can you do me a favor and show us a nice place to.. Well, y'know." Brandi answered, giving a suggestive look to the guy. Of course she could just start the fight, but this was MUCH more fun. Besides, this way she could mess with Kyoko too. It was the kind of win win Brandi couldn't help but poke at.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2017, 9:34 am

Kyoko, while rather caught off guard by Brandi and her actions, didn't let herself do much more than glow red and  fidget nervously with the chain that was in her hands. Quick thinking let her use that action to hide the sharp end of chain somewhat. She looked at the man from below the brim of her hat, putting on a hopeful but shy look. If Brandi was going to act, then so would Kyoko. The Meister is the boss on these matters, after all, even if Kyoko was technically meant to be in charge when it came to Brandi's behaviour.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2017, 10:26 am

Delight and perverse desire sank into the recesses and pores of the man's expression and demeanour, a fickle tick curbing his expression at the last, too late, moment, masking the lewdness of his thoughts in a sudden wave that was almost startling. In not a moment, his expression went from that of a creepy older man to that of a kind stranger, willing and ready to help anyone in need as though they'd just asked for the time or yesterday's paper, rather than a place to sneak off and have sex. It seemed not to have occurred to him that such could still be a trap, rather than simply a pair of too-trusting, lusty teenagers. "Well, that depends on whether or not you want to be all romantic-like," he said, but he was already turning away and gesturing for them to follow behind him as he led them deeper into the alleyways he'd appeared from.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 10:03 am

Brandi followed the man into the alley, keeping her arm right where it was, draped over Kyo's shoulders. "I don't have a bunch of cash, but I have something. Romance is nice an' all, but as long as I have Kyo here, that's not really an issue." Brandi replied, keeping herself casually on the ready in case the enemy decided to ambush them.

Glancing to Kyoko, she gave the girl a playful nuzzle, though whether she was teasing Kyo or playing the part was uncertain. Every now and again Brand's eyes would mive to check on Kyo, though they usually stayed on the man ahead.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 10:21 am

Kyoko, despite trying to keep an eye on the man in front of them, was reduced to a blushing mess only keeping quiet for fear of becoming a babbling mess to boot. Whether Brandi's actions and words were in fact all an act or not, Kyoko was no more used to them either way. These kinds of things were not something she ever even thought about. Her embarrassment was palpable even before Brandi decided to nuzzle her. Kyoko honestly wanted to just transform and tell Brandi to go get'em, but she was still very aware of the fact that it wasn't technically her call to make.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 8:43 pm

The longer they walked, the more obvious it was becoming that, for the pretended purposes or his own, they were becoming increasingly more isolated from society. The further they walked, the shadier the surroundings became, darker with every step. Needles became apparent glistens along the floor, trash graffiti marking the alley walls, dumpsters overturned and rummaged through. Distant sirens sounded, and it was ever more obvious that no one would hear, or care about, any scream that came from here. Turning down a dead end way, he gestured towards the corners, smirking unevenly at the pair of them. "Well, it ain't much, but it'll surely save ye' in cash."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 9:36 pm

Brandi gave a grin to the man, taking her arm from around Kyoko. She lightly took Kyoko's hand in her right, pulling her a few steps towards the man behind herself before holding her left hand out to the man as if to shake. "Thanks bunches. Y'know if you wanted... We could thank you a lot better inside." She suggested, loosening and tightening her grip on Kyo's hand in anticipation of something. She was clearly excited, and more than ready to get started with whatever she planned to do here...
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 9:54 pm

Kyoko, even with her mind stuck on the touchy feely sort nature of the act Brandi was pulling, quickly went from a real embarrassment to a shyness which was only accented by the still present real blush which still dominated her facial features. She was a little more comfortable with hand holding, and entirely comfortable with it knowing full well that it was in preperatio of a surprise attack. She let herself get pulled along behind the girl, pushing up her glasses with her other hand in a feigned nervous gesture following Brandi's sugesstion to the Kishin Egg. It shook the chain, a little more vigorously than previous, as she was still holding the hook in that hand. Looking away in another pretend act of bashfulness, she only focused on her hand. A sudden movement of that hand, she assumed, meant go time. She'd be ready to transform.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 10:08 pm

His brow quirked up, furthering the creepiness of his expression as her honeyed words met his ears. Somehow, he still hadn't picked up on the reality of their act, instead falling victim to the trap as he nodded his head and moved forward.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 11:12 pm

As soon as their hands locked in a firm grasp, Brandi grasped tightly, pulling the kishin egg towards her as she stepped back to throw him off balance. She swung Kyoko towards him, a menacing change to the grin on her face. "Cut him in half~" She cooed to Kyoko, not releasing her grip on his hand and aiming squarely for his hips. She licked her lips in anticipation of the impact.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 11:27 pm

Almost as soon as Kyoko felt a tug at her hand she snapped completely from the shy act to attention, pushing off of the ground to boot as she transformed, the roar of her engine reverberating suddenly from the walls of the alley as the teeth rotating ever faster around the bar of her weapon form looked to shred both flesh and bone alike. "Can do!~" She called straight back to her meister, finding even herself somewhat excited in the moment. The first soul of their partnership. Soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rev The Engines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rev The Engines   Rev The Engines I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rev The Engines
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: North America-
Jump to: