Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arc
Admin
Admin

rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) Empty
PostSubject: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 1:00 am

A couple weeks following this.
Around 7am
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In the early hours of the morning, mostly too early for most people to be up reasonably when they don't have to be, Aspen was up and about. His first port of call was to go and drop by the DWMA. Even if he wasn't attending lessons anymore, he was still a meister with a weapon. He wanted to go pick out a mission that was reasonably nearby. He didn't want to travel, not on a plane anyway, not since what happened the last time. Planes are to be avoided, he decided then. He picked out the perfect little mission. A group of eggs harassing a town reasonably close to Death City. Idiotic if you were to ask Aspen, but then again, he was of the opinion that anyone who would consume human souls fell into that category. The second place, which he didn't actually know the location of, since it was simply the location of his weapon. On the way down the steps leading up the the entrance to the Academy, Aspen called Lacey. At 7am. With no plans. 

Perfect, nothing could go wrong, everyone would be happy.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 1:43 am

Lacey had had a long night the night before as she had procrastinated doing her homework so you can imagine the anger she was feeling when she woke up to a large alarm. At first she thought it was part of her dream, which is an entirely different story on it's own, until she was pulled back into reality to find that it was her phone. Someone was calling her. She groaned as she sat up, reaching for her phone as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes with her free hand. Accepting the call, she put the phone up to her ear, not bothering to check who was calling her so early in the morning. "Hello?" She answered tiredly, still half asleep.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 10:27 am

"Hey, it's me, Aspen. I got us a mission, so I need you to text me your address and get ready so I can pick you up. We're going to go get you some souls." The man said quickly, not leaving her with a moment to say anything to him, ignoring also the tired tone she answered to phone with. He really left her with no choice at all, especially when he hung up before she could ask any questions.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 11:08 am

Well that woke her up. "You what?! Aspen-" She had been abruptly cut off before she could get this out. She let out a loud, tired sigh before taking the phone from her ear and texting Aspen her address. She then set her phone down and put on her hunting outfit which she hasn't worn in awhile. Especially with her meeting Aspen, they've been spending a lot more time getting to know each other and getting used to each other and what they can do together instead of going on missions right away, which was the smartest idea. Once she was dressed and ready to go, she made herself some breakfast, sat down on her couch, and turned on the TV as she waited for her partner.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 11:28 am

It wasn't long until Aspen arrived, having taken basically every shortcut he could on the way over from the academy. Then, he wasted no time in getting to her front door, knocking on it when he was there, holding a printout in one hand ready to hand it to Lacey whenever she appeared in the doorway; this printout detailed what the mission was and what the target was. Search and destroy on a group of Kishin Eggs that were praying on a single town, camped out in the desert. Aspen picked this specifically for the openness of the area they would be fighting in. He also hoped to catch some of them still asleep, hence why he chose an early morning hour to 'sortie,' so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 1:42 pm

She had finished her breakfast by the time Aspen knocked on her door. When she heard the knock, she got up from where she sat and opened the door to see Aspen standing there with a flyer in his hand. "Hey." She greeted him as she held out a hand for the flyer. "What's the mission?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 3:55 pm

"We're going out into the desert and killing some campers." Aspen paraphrased the information on the printout as he handed it to her. "Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 4:05 pm

She looked down at the flyer in her hands as he explained what they would be doing. She folded the paper and put it in her pocket as she nodded. "Yes, let's go." The weapon replied and closed and locked her door.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 4:19 pm

"I'll be driving." Aspen said as he walked ahead, in front. After a short while he arrived at a car that seemed to come from a rental company.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 4:21 pm

Lacey raised her eyebrows but didn't say a word as she got in on the passenger side. After buckling up, she turned her upper body to face him. "How far away is this desert?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 4:24 pm

"I mean, we're currently also in this desert, it's just a different part. As I said, it's not far." Aspen told her as he got into the driver's seat, checking that things were in order and putting on his seat belt. Then, he took off.

OOC: Ya want to just skip a bit till they're there?
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 4:30 pm

OOC: Sure

A short time later, the duo found themselves where they needed to be. As the car came to a stop, Lacey unbuckled her seat belt and cautiously got out of the car. The weapon started to survey the area. "So. Which way do we want to go first?" She asked as she spotted none of the "campers" they were looking for. Although, being her typical self, Lacey had only looked in a single direction and had forgotten to look all around her. You could tell that she doesn't go on missions much and had only been on a few simple ones by herself.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 4:56 pm

"They're somewhere in the area. I'm going hiking. You're staying in your weapon form. If they attack us, then that's good because we find them quicker." Aspen said, stretching his hand out to his side for her to transform into.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 4:58 pm

She gave a quick nod. "Alright." She replied before transforming, landing smoothly in Aspen's open hand.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 5:02 pm

As soon as she was in his hand, Aspen spun her above his head, leaving her resting over his shoulder as he walked towards the tallest rock that he could see around. He vaulted upwards onto the rock, looking around for any sign of the Kishin Egg camp.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 5:32 pm

With the new view, Lacey looked around for signs of the Kishin Egg camp. It took a few moments, and some intense concentration, but she was able to detect some movement a less than a mile away. "Aspen, there's movement in the East. About 548 meters away. I don't know if it's the Kishin Eggs or something else, but I definitely think it's worth checking out."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 5:39 pm

"Alright then." Aspen said when he spotted them himself, jumping off of the rock and towards the ground, stabbing Lacey into the ground and using her to slow himself down some. Flipping her up over his shoulder again, afterwards, he broke into a sprint in the direction of that movement.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 6:01 pm

Despite that being the only movement she could see, she kept a close eye on their surroundings in case a Kishin Egg was somehow hiding or keeping still, ready to plan a sneak attack on them. The last thing she wanted was for her meister to get hurt because of a stupid mistake on her part. Anyways, they were soon approaching what just so happened to be the Kishin Egg campsite. "I can see it now. It's their camp. We found them." She informed Aspen.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 6:06 pm

"I don't have soul perception, so we don't get to surprise them. We can't be 100% sure until they show themselves as what we think they are." Aspen said as he ran up to the site, and about 20 meters away from the nearest tent, spun Lacey up above his head to make the sound that a fast object makes when moving through the air. "Rise and shine! We're here from the DWMA, here to take your souls!" He shouted.

OOC: Do you want to play the generic eggs, or should I just do all of it? Feels weird playing the bad guy's you're killing. Also, let's just say there are about 12 in the area.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 6:29 pm

OOC: I can see how that would be weird, so I'll save you the trouble and do it myself

Not the most attractive entrance, in fact, Lacey cringed a little, but it got the Kishin Eggs attention either way. This caused the Kishin Eggs to bare their fangs and race towards the meister and weapon duo. "Incoming." Lacey announced, even though she was sure Aspen didn't need to be told.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 6:31 pm

"That was fast, they didn't even try to pretend!" Aspen said all excited for the fight, as he vaulted right above the heads of the first few Eggs, trying to count where they were coming from and how many they were in immediate danger from while up out of their reach. He left a shadow up in the air, too, just in case.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 6:44 pm

"Well we knew what they were either way, so I don't think there was a reason for them to pretend. Yet again though I'm not a Kishin Egg so I don't know if that's what they're thinking." She replied. While they were out of reach, she did a quick analyzation of the situation. "From what I can count there's about 12 of them. 4 coming from the East, North, and South." She informed her meister as the Kishin Eggs continued to come at them, not attempting to hurt, but to kill.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:01 pm

"Thanks." Aspen said as he fell back down to the ground, running in the direction that was clear of enemies, simply so that all of the threats were in front of them. He waited for the closest one to get within the range of Lacey's weapon, sweeping the blade along the ground at the Kishin Egg's feet.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:38 pm

Lacey started to focus on the one nearest them, which was a big mistake. The one nearest them started to taunt the duo while another started to run up from behind. Since Lacey was busy with the one in front of them, she didn't notice the one that had snuck behind until he was really close. "Behind you!"She screamed in alarm, highly concerned for her meister.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 7:49 pm

"Thanks again." Aspen said as he completed the turn while springing up, throwing Lacey like a spear towards the shadow he had left in the air, catching her after he swapped his position with it. Once on the ground, he did a sweep kick across the ground to try and trip up the Egg which tried to sneak up behind him with his shadow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)   rise  shine - Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise and shine, lets go kill some stuff. (Lacey and I) (Rated T+ for killing stuff)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next