Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) Empty
PostSubject: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 11:04 am

Timestamp: 7:30 AM

Jack woke up in a rather bad mood that morning. The reason for that? It was awfully simple- He'd wasted so much time to find the right Meister for himself. How could he achieve his goals without a Meister to wield him? The maids in his house noticed the bad mood of their employer thus they decided to avoid eye contact with him. Jack noticed that which made his mood even worse. "Come on! I'm that bad! I'll not fire anyone just because I have a bad mood! Besides, it's not their fault.. damnit " He thought trying to calm down a bit. Jack was about to leave his house to go to school when an idea came into his head. He asked all of his maids and a butler to come to him. With his eyes folded on his chest, he stared at them. "Listen you all. Just because I'm annoyed by the fact that I haven't gotten a Meister yet doesn't mean that I'm going to be harsh towards my employees." He told them before opening the door to leave. Jack noticed surprised smiles on the faces of his maids. "That doesn't mean I'll stop requiring you to work hard!" He added smirking, then he left.

Sometime later he was standing on the top of the great stairs, in front of the academy. His hands were in the pockets of his trousers and he was staring at the panorama. "I must find a Meister... ASAP. " Jack thought. It sure was going to be an interesting day for this rich boiii.

Last edited by [RACKIE] on November 27th 2017, 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 11:15 am

Hudson was quite the opposite. He woke up in a fantastic mood, ready to start his day. He showered, ate breakfast, and happily made his way to the DWMA, waving and saying hello to everyone he met. His pearly whites sparkled as he flashed dashing smiles and winked at the ladies, making them blush. He began to whistle as his mind started to wander. He kept thinking about how he really wanted to go on a mission and start making his weapon into a death scythe, but there remained one problem: Hudson doesn't have a weapon. Of course, that makes it impossible to turn his nonexistent weapon into a death scythe. He soon reached the DWMA and his mind came back to reality when he saw a boy about his age standing at the bottom of the stairs. "Well good morning." Hudson called as he approached.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 11:59 am

Jack closed his eyes and took his glasses off to clean the lenses with his shirt. Suddenly he heard a greeting said by a person he was unfamiliar. He looked in the direction from which that greeting was said only to notice a strange who seemed to be in a great mood. The weapon put his glasses on and put his hands into the pockets of his trousers. He gave him a rather cold look. Even Jack himself was surprised by his own cold stare! "Do I know you?" The weapon asked slowly, not letting his eyes off him.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 12:06 pm

Hudson didn't let the cold stare he was receiving get to him. Instead, his smile seemed to brighten even more. "Not that I can remember. But you seemed kinda lonely out here all by yourself." From the outfit, the meister could tell that this boy was most likely a student here at the DWMA, although Hudson couldn't recall ever seeing him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 12:22 pm

When Jack heard him say the word "lonely", he sighed and closed his eyes. The strange stranger was right, Jack was lonely, very lonely. He had no meister and no friends. Once his attention returned again towards the boy, the coldness weakened. "Lonely... Perhaps... I would rather say that I'm simply contemplating something." The weapon said as he redirected his attention towards the city's panorama once again. After a moment, he came to a conclusion to just be honest with the man. "Look, I've been here for almost a year, and yet I haven't been able to find a meister" Jack explained calmly.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 12:50 pm

Hudson's face softened and nodded in understanding. "That's understandable then. I've been here for almost three and still haven't found a weapon. It can be frustrating, but I just want to find that person that's right for me you know? Like, we obviously have to match soul wavelengths, but I want them to be able to understand me, and I want to be able to understand them." The meister turned to face Jack. "I understand how you could be lonely." His smile seemed a bit more sad now. "I understand completely..."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 1:01 pm

Jack looked at the meister, not showing his curiosity which grew with every sentence spoken by the stranger. It seemed like they had something in common. The weapon adjusted his glasses before folding his arms over his chest. Perhaps he would be the right one? "What's your name?" He suddenly asked. His heart was filled with hope. Perhaps heavens sent that stranger to end his suffering? Uh, wait, suffering? Well... whatever.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 1:08 pm

Hudson smille brightened once more, the dark moment that seemed to take over him passed. "My name is Hudson Herondale." The meister pushed his glasses that were currently falling down, back up and stuck out his hand to shake. "What's your name?" Hudson felt something spark inside of him. Maybe now, after three long years of searching, Hudson has finally found a weapon. A guy could only hope.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 1:34 pm

Jack shook his hand gently. "I'm Jack Wilson." He introduced himself, looking the meister in the eyes calmly. He couldn't read much from them, probably, but it was obvious that Hudson was a very nice man and that'd Jack's coldness didn't put him off. "Uh... nice to meet you, I guess." The weapon said before he put his hands into the pockets of his trousers. "So, Hudson, I'm a weapon and you're a meister." Jack said, then made a short pause. "Would you like to try matching our wavelengths? If that succeeds, I'm willing to offer you a partnership. After all, we're both looking for partners" Jack said, looking quite serious, even though it wasn't really his intent. He just simply got too used to the whole "buisness-talk" as he called it. It was a bad habit of his, but he hoped that Hudson wouldn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 1:46 pm

Hudson recognized the business talk immediately. "It's nice to meet you too Jack. I would love to try matching our soul wavelengths." The meister smiled. "If it does succeed, a partnership would be welcome." Hudson winked. "Just go ahead and transform, and hopefully all will turn out well."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 2:17 pm

Jack couldn't help but smirk at the response. "Hah! I see we have more in common than I thought." He told, noticing that he noticed. "I think we should stick to the way normal people talk." He added, with honesty. Then, Jack took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Finally, he had an opportunity to transform into a weapon for someone! A very bright, blinding glow covered his body, which started shifting its form. He transformed into a weapon, which started hovering in front of the meister. "Alright, you know what to do now. " Jack said, as his reflection appeared on the weapon's barrel.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 5:22 pm

Hudson flashed him another smile. "Agreed." Hudson took a step back to allow Jack plenty of room to transform, as he wasn't even sure what kind of weapon he was. The meister shielded his eyes as Jack was covered in a blinding glow. However, his eyes widened as he was finally able to see what he was. "Cool..." He whispered in amazement. Hudson gulped and nodded before reaching out and putting this hands around the weapon. He waited for a burst of pain or something to show that their wavelengths don't match up, but when it never came, Hudson swung the revolver around his hand and back into his palm. "Well... Nothing's happening. Our soul wavelengths must match up." He then chuckled. He always knew that he may or may not find a partner some day, but he didn't realize how exciting it would be too finally find that person.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 5:38 pm

Jack looked around his soul world. It was just an empty space. He wondered if there was any purpose for it. Is every soul world the same? Once Hudson finally touched the weapon, Jack felt Hudson's wavelength interacting with his own. It felt strange, unusual, but somehow it worked. The wavelength seemed to match up, which was confirmed by the meister. Jack was impressed, for the first time he was able to experience the power of a meister-weapon pair. "Fascinating." He commented, clearly thinking of how to test more things. "Hm... Alright, try shooting something. Aim at the sky or whatever you wish and pull the trigger." Jack requested, carefully analyzing their wavelengths through his weapon form.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2017, 10:24 pm

The meister couldn't keep his growing smile contained. It felt absolutely amazing to find someone that matched your wavelength. "Alright." Hudson replied to Jack's suggestion. He looked around for something to shoot at and choose an apple on a nearby apple tree. He held the revolver up, squinted an eye to help him focus on his target, and then pulled the trigger. He received a little backlash from the kettle experience he's had with any type of gun, but not much because of his and Jack's solid, connecting wavelengths. The bolt hit the target home, knocking the apple out of the tree. "Sweet. We really work well together." The meister noted. "It'll take some time getting used to each other, but I think this calls for a partnership. What do you say?" Hudson held the revolver away from him so Jack could transform back.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 7:41 am

Jack transformed back into his human form and adjusted his tie. He started considering a partnership with Hudson. He seemed to know what to do and how everything works. Plus he'd noticed the similarities between them both. He folded his arms over his chest and nodded. "We can try, yes. Be warned though... I can be pretty harsh." Jack told him, smirking. He didn't want to show it, but he was very pleased with the turn of events. In one day, in one moment, he'd managed to get a meister. Without looking even! He couldn't believe his luck.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 7:46 am

Hudson returned the smirk. "I can handle harsh. I've delt with worse things." He replied. "Well then, I'm happy to call you my partner." The meister looked down at the watch on how wrist. "And, unless we want to be late to class, we should probably start heading there now." Hudson told his weapon, which he still couldn't believe actually happened, with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 7:51 am

"You're right. Let's go..." Jack said as he started heading towards the academy. He suddenly stopped, however, when he realized something- "We've never met before, thus obviously we're in different classes. I wonder if our teacher would agree to move us to the same class. I think that as partners we should stick together." The weapon said, trying to figure out whether it was even possible.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 8:29 am

Hudson stopped next to him. "Oh, right." He muttered. He nodded at Jack's suggestion. "Yeah. We'll have to ask them today. It would be good for us to spend some time together and to get to know each other. Being in the same classes would help." The meister replied.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 10:50 am

"We can go ask them now, actually. I think my history teacher can deal with this." Jack told Hudson, as he glimpsed at the meister for a second. He then opened the door for them both and led his new partner inside. With his hands inside the pockets of his trousers he spoke- "If everything goes well, he'll probably just tell me to go with you to your class." Jack explained. What he didn't mention was that his teacher was a Death Scythe.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 11:11 am

"Alright." Hudson replied and followed Jack inside. Hudson shrugged. He didn't really care if Jack came to his class, or if he went to his classes. The meister didn't mind. As they walked to his class, Hudson turned his hes to look over at the weapon. "Which teacher do you have?" He asked. He was gonna wait till they get to the class to find out, but his curiosity got the best of him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 1:32 pm

"Adam Kovalsky, a Death Scythe. He's my history teacher." Jack explained as they walked through the corridor. He hoped to find the man somewhere near. Luckily for them, they weren't late and there was a huge chance of finding him somewhere near the classrooms.
As Jack'd expected, Adam Kovalsky was standing in front of his classroom, he was chatting with two other teachers. The weapon approached the three without any hesitation and looked his teacher in the eyes. From the perspective of everyone around, his look was cold, almost emotionless, though Jack wasn't really aware that fact. "Mister Kovalsky, I have just found a partner. I would like to be in one class with him. Is it possible?" He asked.
"I think it is possible. However, I would like to speak with your meister's teacher first." The death scythe replied, with a very friendly tone. He smiled politely at the weapon before shifting his attention towards Hudson, who, as Adam had assumed correctly, was Jack's new partner. "Do you know where your teacher might be?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 1:44 pm

Hudson stayed a small distance behind Jack, his posture impeccable. He was way too used to being around adults. He was like this in class too, unsurprisingly. The meister stepped forward as Mr. Kovalsky addressed him. "He should be in his classroom about now sir. " He replied calmly. "He should be fine with it, but I understand that you'll want his permission first before you do anything." He told the teacher.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 3:03 pm

Adam scratched the back of his head and closed his eyes for a second to think about it. "Can you lead me to him? I'll try to get everything done for you two as soon as possible." He requested, smiling politely at the two. Jack folded his arms over his chest and looked at Hudson. He seemed calm, yet perhaps he was a little bit too serious? It seemed to be one of the cons of being a child of a businessman. He didn't want anyone to notice any of his weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 4:47 pm

The meister nodded. "Of course. Coincidentally, it is right down the hall." Hudson said. He led Mr. Kovalsky down the hall and to the classroom to the right. "He should be in here sir." He told the teacher politely.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2017, 5:29 pm

Adam nodded, opening the door to the classroom. "You two wait here, please." Mr.Kovalsky told them before he disappeared into the classroom, leaving the two alone. Jack leaned against a wall. He seemed to be lost in his thoughts. "Where are you from?" The weapon suddenly asked, just to start a short conversation with his new partner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)   Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two rich bois meet! (Rackie and Lacey)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next