Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2018, 1:57 pm

Sophia nodded as she wrote a few things down while listening to Hallelujah.

"I'm sure you don't...” she said softly looking over at him "No one wants to be labeled something they are not. Even if you don't mind becoming one it still isn't nice to be called one just based on what you could become. However, you have to realize that people make these assumptions based on your actions. Both of you need to think about how you want to be seen by your peers and work towards that image of yourselves. It won't be easy but I know the two of you can do it with enough time and trust. Sophia leaned over a little and looked Hallelujah in the eyes and smiled.

"You know what I see...” She said a caring tone to her voice "I see two people who are hurt and trying to find their way in life. I want to help you find what you are looking for. So please trust me enough to help both of you... ok?”
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)   Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2018, 11:01 am

Hallelujah let out a long sigh, slowly nodding. As much as the unpredictable aspect of Allelujah didn't like that he'd have to cooperate with his other half, deep down he knew that Sophia was right. If he were to be as violent as he wanted, he'd be labeled a murderer. Collectively, the two were able to agree that they didn't want to be looked upon as such. "I don't want to be locked away because my 'peers' think I'm some nutcase, I guess. And Allelujah doesn't want to be labeled a murderer, he says," Hallelujah admitted gruffly.

After Sophia spoke again, Hallelujah found a strange sense of peace washing over him. That was something he'd never had the privilege to experience--peace. For him, he was always in constant flight or fight mode to ensure their safety. "He trusts-er, we both trust you..I guess," the death scythe licked his lips out of sheer anxiety. The peace that Hallelujah was experiencing made him uneasy, and he almost sensed a fight coming on.

"Allelujah wants to come back now, if you're done with me he says," Hallelujah informed the therapist.
Back to top Go down

Perhaps Therapy Will Help? (Hatter and I;closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2