Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) Empty
PostSubject: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 4:14 pm

It has been three years since Dani has seen her family, so of course she missed them. That's normal, right? This is what was going on through Daniella Vione's mind as she walked through the market place. Everytime she walked through here, she couldn't help but feel sad and depressed when seeing all the happy families. She just couldn't help but miss her hilarious and sweet little brother, her kind mother, and her loving, considerate father. She would be fine if she actually had time to go back to Venezuela to see them, but between going to the DWMA and searching for a meister, she's had no time. Dani let out a sigh and casted her eyes down to the ground. Normally she would only pass through the market to do her weekly shopping but today she had other plans. She had made an appointment with Ms. Exagora, the DWMA's friendly neighborhood therapist. One of Dani's friends had realized how homesick she was feeling and recommended she make an appointment with her so she decided to try it out. That's where she was going now. A couple minutes have now past and Dani was walking into the DWMA. She took the (very) confusing route through the school and into Ms. Exagora's little waiting room. Dani was a little early so she went ahead and sat down and waited for her name to be called.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2017, 4:51 pm

Sophia sat at her desk reading over the student profile of Miss Daniella Vione and by all means everything seemed to be fine. She was doing well in school, had no rule violations, and she hadn't been on any missions that would have caused her mental trauma. Which begged the question of why she wanted to see a therapist today. Sophia placed the papers down, slightly puzzled but it wasn't the first time this had happened. After all, a number of students came to her to seek guidance on a number of issues. This could be something as simple as a break-up gone wrong. The teacher gathered the papers and placed them back in the folder from which their came. She looked up at the clock, four past three, Danilla should be in her waiting room already. Sophia looked at the clock once more, it was only three and she wanted the day to be over with already. Her mouth was dry and her head ached, she wanted to be at a bar already and it was taking every bit of self-control she had to not use the flask she had on her. She stood up, fixed the black pant-suit she was wearing and headed for the door. She opened it, and spotted the girl in the waiting room before walking over to her.

"Danilla? I am Miss Exagora. It is nice to meet you. Shall we head into my office?” She said cheerfully with small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 3:34 pm

At the sound of her name, Dani stood up and made her way over to Miss Exagora and smiled. "Of course." She followed her into her office. "I'm Daniella, but please, call me Dani. Everyone does. It's a pleasure to meet you too." She told the therapist as she sat down in the chair provided. As she waited for the session to get started, she looked around the office. It was nice, Dani thought. She thought it would've looked a lot like those stereotypical therapist offices that are showcased on TV and in comic books, but was a bit surprised now that she was able to see that's not what they all look like.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 4:12 pm

Sophia smiled a little more as she closed the door behind them.

"Just have a seat over there and we can get started shortly” Sophia said pointing over to a small sitting area against the far end of the office. In this space there were three red velvet lounge chairs, two next to each other and one opposite that was facing towards them. Furthermore, It also had a large carpet, a small wooden coffee table between the two sets of chairs, a larger shaded window with a view of Death City and on the wall behind the lone chair a shelf filled with what seemed to be a assortment of games, puzzles and even a few toys. Sophia grabbed a pen and pad off her desk and turned back around to Dani.

"Would you like anything? I have coffee and tea. or maybe a water? I think I also have a soda if you want something more sugary.” She asked motioning to the mini-fridge.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 6:06 pm

Dani nodded and sat in the seat she motioned to, crossing her legs. "Tea is fine. Thank you." The weapon replied. She didn't need the extra calories that sugar gave her, and she figured tea would help keep her calm more than water would. The riock wasn't so sure about seeing the therapist as she wasn't really sure what a therapist could do for homesickness, but yet, here she is.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2017, 9:23 pm

Sophia nodded and turned to the coffee maker, which was a one cup brewing type and turned it on.

"I have some herbal blends like green, lemon, orange, ginger hibiscus, and chamomile. I also have black tea's like Darjeeling, English Breakfast blend, and Earl Grey. Which would you like?”
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 1:24 am

" Lemon is fine. Thank you." Dani replied. None of the teas Miss Exagora had were what Dani preferred, but then yet, it's not like they had many Venezuelan teas in America. Either way, lemon was one of the few American teas she liked, so it would have to do.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 7:21 pm

Sophia nodded, placing a brewing cup of lemon tea in the coffee maker and placing a mug under it. The machine whirred to life and soon started producing the cup of tea as Sophia stood there watching it. Once it was done, Sophia took the mug and walked over to the sitting area before placing it on the coffee table in front of Dani.

"There you go.” Sophia said as she when and sat in her seat opposite Dani "Now Dani... why don't you tell me what is troubling you today?”
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2018, 2:13 pm

Dani took the cup of hot tea and gently sipped it, enjoying both the taste and the feeling it had as it slid down her throat. "Thank you." Dani thanked the therapist for the tea. "Well... You see, I'm originally from Venezuela but I've lived here for the past 3 years ever since my family and I found out I was a weapon. Sure, I love being here, and learning to control what I am and how to help people but... I haven't gotten to see my family at all in the past 3 years. I miss them so much. So... I guess you could say I'm homesick." The riock told Miss Exagora.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2018, 2:45 pm

"I see...” Sophia said nodding as she looked over at Dani, thankful it was something so simple. "Well for starters it is perfectly natural to feel this way and you're not alone in this regard either. Most of the students as well as the teachers, staff and the population of Death City came here from someplace else for one reason or another. For most, It's a time of discovery and rebirth but also a time of loneliness and sadness for those students who left behind love ones. Just know I am here to help you in any way I can. Why don't you tell me about Venezuela and your family. I'd love to hear about them.” Sophia smiled gently at the young girl, trying to cheer her up a little.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2018, 1:38 pm

"Well, where I lived, where my family still lives, we have a really pretty view of the of the mountains, and the sky was always open so you could always see the beautiful sunrises and sunsets. We had a lot of fruit trees in our yard so, so when the fruit was ripe, we could just go out, pick one off the tree, wash it, and eat it and they were always so good." Dani was now smiling as she remembered her home. "And my brother... He's 12 now, but he was always so optimistic and would make me smile when I was sad. He was just an absolute angel and I miss him so much. Then there's my mom who's a fantastic cook. All her dishes were homemade, secret family recipes. We had some fast food here and there, but we would normally eat her meals. Finally there's my father. He's the one that would patch up me and my brother when we would get hurt. He's always been really kind. "
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2018, 2:54 am

"They sound like wonderful people.” Sophia said softly as she watched the young weapon "It is no wonder you missed them so much. You all sound like you care about each other very much. ” Sophia picked up her coffee and sipped it a little.

"Have you thought about taking a mission close to home and visiting them?” She said looking at Dani from over the rim of her mug "It is a common practice among those students who wish to visit home and introduced their partners to their families while still doing Academy work.”
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2018, 8:49 pm

Daniella nodded. "We really do..." She trailed off sweetly. She took a sip of her tea before shaking her head. "That wouldn't work. I don't have a partner, and I'm not all that strong by myself. In order for me to be strong enough to take down a Kishin Egg or anything really that a mission in Venezuela would call for, I would need to be in my full weapon form, not just a hand or foot." The weapon informed the therapist.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2018, 10:33 pm

Sophia set her coffee down and looked over at the young weapon sympathetically "I know it is tough doing missions without a Meister. I made my way through the academy without a Meister as well but I was able to train myself to fight with my partial form. If you would like I could give you some pointers on how to fight that way as well or possible help with your partner search.” Sophia knew that the offer was a little off topic but she was getting the feeling that there was more here than just a case of homesickness.

"Also, do you mind if I ask why you never when home to visit your family during the summer or winter breaks?” She said looking at Dani and waiting for an answer to both her offer and her question.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2018, 10:52 pm

Dani flushed and looked down, unable to meet the therapists eyes. "I.... The main reason I can't go visit them right now is because there's a lot of things happening with the Venezuelan government, so it's forbidden for anyone to go in, or out, of Venezuela...." The riock informed Sophia. "Also, I should just show you why a partial transformation wouldn't do well." At that, Dani proceeded to turn her hand into a riock.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2018, 11:52 am

Sophia leaned back as she listened to the young weapon speak, all the while looking her over and reading her body language. Then Dani transformed part way into her weapon from and Sophia saw the blunt form of the riock.

"It must be difficult knowing that they are there in such a troubling time.”Sophia said calmly as she gets up and starts making her way around the coffee table  "I like to hear more of your feeling about the political discourse that is happening in your home county. While you talk I, with your permission, of course, I like to take a look at form if that is ok.”
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 12:26 pm

Dani nodded. "It really is. I fear that they might somehow drag their citizens into this mess, and my family will be affected negatively. I just want the best for them." She shrugged. "Yeah, you have my permission. Would you like me to fully transform, or just keep my partial transformation?" The weapon asked. Yes, she knew the therapist is a death scythe and couldn't exactly wield her, but she could still rest in the chair she was currently inhabiting.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 1:23 pm

"No no, partial form is fine" Sophia said as she came over next to Dani's chair and picked up her arm to look at the bunt riock that replaced her hand. "So, you're worried about your family being affected by the issues of the government... Forgive me for my lack of understanding but what are the issues facing the Venezuelan government at the moment? I know things are in a state of unrest within the country but I can hardly say I know what the issues are. Would you mind informing me of them?"
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2018, 4:55 pm

Dani sat back in her seat, brushing a stray strand of hair behind her ear with her fingers. " To be honest? I really don't know. All I know is that it's something bad. Like, really bad. It's happened before though. A century or so ago." The weapon told Sophia.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 9:43 pm

"I see” Sophia said looking down that the riock's blunt edge and tapping it lightly. "Dani, I can understand that this is worrying to you and while I don't have a way to fix the government of your country I make be able to do something to put your mind at ease. If you can give me a few days I can get in touch with the South American branch of the DWMA and see if it is possible to get a message to your parents. That way they can hear from you and you can get a letter back from them. Then all you have to do is write a letter for me to send. How does that sound?”
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2018, 11:28 pm

Her eyes widened and brightened. "Really? You can do that? That would be absolutely amazing!" She replied. "That would be great. Thank you so much Ms. Exagora." The weapon thanked the therapist.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 2:43 am

Sophia giggled a little at the young weapons sudden mood shift.

"Think nothing of it.” She said letting go of Dani's arm and circling back to her chair "I am always happy to do what I can to make those who come here for help happy. If you like, I can give you a piece of paper and as well as a pen to write it here so I can send it out as soon as possible.” Sophia reached down for her coffee and took a sip of it before continuing.

"As for your autonomous fighting capabilities, I wouldn't sell yourself short either. The fact that your partial weapon form doesn't fully take away one of your arms or legs is a huge advantage. With a little hand-to-hand and martial arts training coupled with the fact that a strike from your transformed hand would hit twice as hard as a normal fist... you could be a very effective meister-less fighter if you wanted to be.” With than she took another sip of her coffee before looking back over at the girl and waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2018, 10:17 am

"That would be great, thank you." Dani took a sip of her tea. The weapon blushed at the death scythes comments. "That... That means a lot. Thank you. That makes me feel a lot better about my weapon form." She replied kindly.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2018, 9:11 pm

"I'm glad to hear it.” Sophia said smiling as she placed her coffee down before getting up and walking over to her desk. "We can talk more about training if you like once you finished your letter.” Sophia gathered some paper, an envelope, and a pencil from inside her desk before heading back over to Dani.

"Here” she said handing the items to Dani before sitting back down "Take all the time you need and give it to me when you're finished.” With that Sophia picked her cup back up and sipped the cooled coffee, pleased how simple the matter was to solve and how soon she be able to go enjoy herself for the night.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2018, 11:56 am

Dani was now bubbling with excitement. While she might not be able to speak with her family face to face, getting to communicate with them at all made her happy. Once she was given the pencil and paper, the weapon began writing immediately. She told them all about the place she was renting, how she was doing in school, how beautiful it was here, how much she missed them, and much more, all in Spanish of course. After about twenty minutes of writing and thinking, Dani set down her pencil and handed the paper to Sophia. "Alright, I'm finished. Thank you so much for helping me with this." She told the therapist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next