Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2018, 11:10 pm

Sophia waited patiently for Dani to finish the letter as she quietly made her notes on the girl and sipped her coffee. She was thinking over everything she and Dani had talked about and was deciding on some answers of her own when Dani said she was finished.

"You’re very welcome. I am glad to help anyone who needs it.”she said looking back over at the girl and smiling softly "If you could place that in the envelope I gave you and put their address on it for me, I will see if I can get it out tonight. It may take a bit for it to reach them and even longer for a reply to come back but if they are anything like you have told me... I am sure they will send a reply back as fast as they can.” With that Sophia now placed her empty coffee cup on the table and looked over at Dani intently.

"Now... with that business attended to... is there anything else you like to discuss or talk about? Else I feel we can close the session up here.”
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2018, 1:29 pm

Dani blushed at her forgetfulness and nodded. "Right, of course. Sorry." She replied, taking the letter, folding it up, and placing it in the envelope. Once it was securely in, she wrote the address on the front and handed it once more to Sophia. "There you go." The weapon shook her head. "Nope. I think I'm good." She told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2018, 10:06 pm

"You're welcome” Sophia said with a smile as she took the letter from the young weapon "I will let you know when I get a reply and if you should ever feel homesick again or just need someone to talk to... feel free to come and see me.” With that Sophia gathered up the two mugs they had used as well as her notebook and placed them on her desk. She looked over a few things before looking back up at Dani.

"One more thing before you go, Dani." she said looking up from her desk "I like to extend an offer to you if you wish to take it. I know you are having issues finding a partner and are self-conscious of your weapon form but I want to tell you that your not the only one. When I was your age, I didn't have a partner. I had certain... issues with letting people get close to me and as a result I started to learn how to fight on my own. However, when I look at you I see a smart, brave and strong young woman whos self-doubt is the only thing holding her back. So, I'd like to do some training sessions with you, if not only to teach you how to fight on your own but to make you more comfortable with yourself and your weapon form. After all, it is a part of yourself and it is a terrible thing to hate a piece of you. So Dani, what do you say? Would you like to train with me and overcome your self-doubt?" Sophia looked at Dani with a mixture of understanding and excitement on her face as she waited for a reply
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2018, 4:41 pm

Dani nodded. "I will. Thank you, Ms. Exagora." She told the therapist with a soft smile. When Sophia began to exercise the idea of training sessions, Dani thought long and hard about the pros and cons of taking her up on her offer before nodding and smiling. "That would be wonderful. I would highly appreciate it." The weapon said in response.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2018, 2:27 pm

Sophia smiled as the younger weapon accepted the offer.

"Very well.” The Death scythe said happily "Let's say 5:30 tomorrow night at the training grounds. Wear something your comfortable fighting in and bring some water to drink as well.” With that Sophia smiled once more at Dani

"I look forward to training with you. See you tomorrow, Dani.” With that she when back to filing Dani's file and her notes into one of the cabinets behind her.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2018, 10:32 pm

Dani nodded excitedly. She couldn't wait for her lesson with the death scythe! "Will do! I won't let you down." She replied, letting out an innocent giggle. She then turned away, and walked out of the office, and back towards her apartment. On her way home, she started making a mental list of everything she would need to get ready for her training session tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Hatter94
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Hatter94

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2019, 12:46 am

(This thread is finished)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)   Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up, up, and away! O-or to the therapist, that works too... (Hatter & Lacey)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2