Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marked Card

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Marked Card Empty
PostSubject: Marked Card   Marked Card I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2017, 1:34 am

Ace pushed a hand through his hair and tilted his head back, smoothing the silver locks back as he gazed upward at the sun. He placed the lip of a water bottle into his mouth and drank, beads of sweat trickling down his face. The time at the soccer court had been good for Ace, but pretty draining. It wasn't that he didn't have the energy to persist, but the interaction with all the unfamiliar and unlikable individuals involved certainly made putting up with the whole thing somewhat of an ordeal. Eventually, he retired to the bench beside Zealot.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Marked Card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marked Card   Marked Card I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2017, 3:13 am

Zealot sat on the bench patiently for Ace's return, carefully finishing some patchwork on a shredded dress. She would look up periodically to watch Ace play, smiling happily and waving any time he made a goal. When he finally sat down beside her, she set the stitching down on her lap, turning her attention to him. "You DWMA students move the ball too fast to keep up with from outside the action.~" She teased, noting the immense ability of the athletes in the area. To compete with Ace, after all, one would have to be pretty light on their feet.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Marked Card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marked Card   Marked Card I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2017, 4:07 am

"Surprised you have trouble tracking me, if you were able to keep up with the members of the German Branch. They may have been more of the intellectuals than fighters, but they certainly shouldn't have been pushovers." Ace gave a half-hearted gesture with his hand, rattling the wooden beads on a simple bracelet. He was wearing a black muscle shirt with dark purple lines stretching from the sides and up to not quite meet at the center. "I think I'm about ready to go. Anything you wanna see in the city today?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Marked Card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marked Card   Marked Card I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2017, 4:29 am

"Yes, well, it's much easier to keep up when I'm a part of the action. Watching from the sidelines is always much harder to track." She replied, tucking the torn dress into her bag. She eyed the white soul, wondering if now would be a good time. No... Perhaps not in public. "No, not in particular, however, shouldn't it be I asking you, Master Ace?" She replied, brushing off the slightly less covering than usual dress she wore. This one was more of a sun dress than a lolita style... Perhaps she had realized they would be in the city's heat all day. Tied around her neck was a ribbon, covering up the markings from her former collar. It was uncomfortable with nothing there anyways...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Marked Card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marked Card   Marked Card I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2017, 5:50 am

Ace hummed to himself quietly at the word Master slipping from Zel's lips. The girl was very easy to keep around for Ace, despite all the oddities that came with her and his general dislike for people. "I-I suppose that's true." He said, realizing he'd been caught exhibiting a more considerate disposition. His eyes wandered elsewhere, avoiding the embarrassment he'd caused himself, even if no one else was actually aware. "Maybe an official display of your abilities would be better. A sparring match maybe?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Marked Card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marked Card   Marked Card I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2017, 5:42 pm

Zealot gave Ace a look of concern for a moment. Could she really keep up with a real Toromaki...? Without her magic, that would be a nigh-impossible feat... right? A morbid curiosity seemed to spark behind her eyes as to how long she could keep up with her cousin in a match. Her concern seemed to melt into a gentle smile as she went to rummaging through her bag again, pulling out the familiar blue tanto she always kept so close. "I would be honored, but where shall it take place?" She questioned, glancing towards the soccer field. Ace seemed to enjoy the place, and it would be a shame to mess it up.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Marked Card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marked Card   Marked Card I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2017, 8:58 pm

In the general area of the other side of the football field, Glyndwr Arget stood watching the match. It wasn't that he was exactly interested in the sport, but he was passing by and decided on a whim that he would watch; he had on a whim decided to watch a match of football played by Academy students a long time ago, but found that a lot of it was almost too fast to really keep track of. He remembered that occurance and decided to try again, now that he was an almost entirely different person to back them. Whether it was experience or simply the changes that happened to him, he found that everything was clear. After a while, Glyn also decided to look at all the players using his soul perception; he hadn't had much reason to use it as of late, so doing this kept him familiar with the feeling in case he ever had the actual need to do so.

Glyndwr was expecting the blue souls of normal humans mixed with perhaps a few stronger, more trained ones in the mix. He definitely didn't expect to see an almost disfigured soul with that of a witch! Nor, when he looked at who it was that those souls belonged to, did he expect to find that the person sitting with the witch was actually someone he recognised. The hair betrayed the man more than anything else and Glyndwr could see that, even from a distance, the eye colour also matched up.

Curious, Glyndwr made his way to the other side of the pitch, calling out to the man from some distance away once he was on the other side while holding his hand up as a greeting of sorts. "Ace Toromaki!?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Marked Card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marked Card   Marked Card I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2018, 1:21 am

Ace held still, firmly shifting his position to make eye contact with Glyndwr, head cocked in an odd, and somewhat disturbing manner. "Glyndwr. What exceptional timing you seem to have. How would you like to have a practice match?" The male Toromaki took a somewhat pained step forward as his many chains dropped from his back and onto the ground. "A Meister and Weapon shouldn't be too much of an issue for a Witch... if that's even an appropriate title." He crossed his arms, now in a somewhat more formal stance, and less intimidating as well. "Still haven't quieted that distaste you have for me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marked Card Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marked Card   Marked Card I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marked Card
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City-
Jump to: