Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) Empty
PostSubject: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 11:55 am

With little family for Aurora and Rogue remaining, the pair opted for the route of spending the holiday season with their significant others. Since Candy happened to be Auro's roommate, both her and Rogue had been dragged along, for all intents and purposes, with Aurora to go to Glyn's with her. He happened to have an actual house, so it meant that there was more than enough space for the lot of them, and Aurora Foster might be coming along later, too, since Yurio was there. They'd loaded up his car with presents for everyone as well as enough gag gifts for a playful Secret Santa amongst the group. Rogue had tossed around the idea of bringing some drinks, but he was the only one old enough to legally drink in the states, besides him not wanting to risk the drink around Aurora. As a result, he'd ended up deciding that he couldn't bring much except some snacks like a cracker platter, while Aurora had opted for bringing, of course, breakfast food. She denied it having anything at all to do with syrup.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 12:29 pm

Within the Arget Residence, as Glyn liked to call it, things were pretty busy a while before everyone had arrived. Making the house ready for an unprecedented amount of guests to visit was daunting enough, and that is before anyone even started thinking about food. Still, judging by how promptly the door was opened for everyone it was clear that everything was going to be ready. Inside, the table usually set so half the seating was the sofa was pulled into the middle with a new abundance of chairs surrounding it. While the majority of the house was relatively undecorated, a tree sparkling with lights stood in the corner with a pile of gifts already skirting it's circumference. Most weren't large, it was clear.

Out of the people brought along by Rogue, Candy was the first to go inside. She was carrying a square cake tin and a platter; clearly desserts and snacks, considering the tastes of the small weapon-meister pair. How all of it was going to be eaten, Glyn was not sure.

Some activity could be heard from the kitchen at the end of the corridor. Probably Yurio, considering the lack of him in the living room. Whether that was the only person there was not so obvious, however.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 2:59 pm

Aurora Foster had been sitting in Yurio and Glyndwr's kitchen since noon helping Yurio cook food. When the witch heard how many guests there will be at the little Christmas "Party" her face turned pale. She'd never cooked for so many people before. On the other hand, it was her who volunteered to help the Argets with preparations. At first, Aurora suggested cooking twelve dishes to follow the tradition, but there was no time for that, plus Yurio still needed more experience with cooking, thus, in the end, they decided to prepare, borsh, carp-based dishes, pierogis (she got a recipe from her friend) and schnitzels with potatoes for those who don't like carps. In other words, she provided lots of work for herself and Yurio.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 3:15 pm

Aurora Skye trailed in some time after her weapon had, carrying bundles of presents in her arms and in a bag slung over her back. She brought them over to the tree, dropping them before wandering back off to see if Rogue had gotten everything else. He'd grabbed the food as much as he could, but there was still another load for Aurora to grab. She did such, closing the car doors behind her and meeting up with the other Aurora and Yurio in the kitchen. Beaming, she set everything down, waving, not wanting to get in anyone's way. "How are you?" She asked them both.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 4:11 pm

"Fine." Yurio answered Aurora Skye quickly and efficiently, still focusing on cooking more than talking or thinking about much else. Even if these were the finishing touches to the last couple dishes, he was still wary of messing up. He didn't question why Aurora Skye put herself in the kitchen, even if it was the first time both the Auroras and him were in the same room together since he and Foster started dating. The obvious though cynical deduction that Yurio didn't make was that the girl was snooping.

Back in the corridor between the front door and the kitchen, Candy was looking around. Curiosity made her get to the kitchen after Aurora, even if she was first in through the door. When she did get to the kitchen, though, she did like Aurora and left the food she was carrying where there was a bit of space. She, unlike Aurora, shuffled out of the kitchen to go sit down somewhere.

After everyone was inside, Glyndwr closed the door. Anyone that was no longer burdened by an overabundance of food he pointed towards the living room, including Aurora Skye.

OOC: I lost this damn post like 4 times. :c

Last edited by Arc on December 25th 2017, 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 5:42 pm

"Hey Skye!" Aurora turned to the other Aurora with a huge excited grin on her face. She was happy to see her. She wasn't sure whether Glyndwr told her about her relationship with Yurio... "Aurora, look, look!" Said the fox witch as she raised her left arm and pulled up the sleeves of her hoodie. The arm that was supposed to be black, metallic, fake suddenly looked real, organic, alive. "Magic!" Foster said grinning. The food was almost ready luckily. In fact, most of it was ready to be carried to the table!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 5:49 pm

"Oh!" She said, clearly giddy with excitement when she noticed the change. It was a drastic difference and certainly looked entirely real. Aurora Skye was still too nervous to touch it herself, but she was incredibly impressed. "How- When-?!"

In the living room, Rogue was organizing the presents under the tree, setting aside the Secret Santa ones into their own pile. He thought that it might prove helpful for them later on, and it allowed him to be away from most of the guests and be able to relax and be approachable by his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2017, 6:16 pm

Now that basically everything was done, Yurio allowed himself a distraction. Expecially since the subject was something that made his Aurora happy; her being happy made him happy in turn. With a big smile on his face, he began explaining in Foster's place. "Her mum and dad moved to Death City. Her mother works illusion magic. Powerful illusion magic. It feels real to her, and to anyone touching it." He said, somehow thinking that lifting her arm by her hand would demonstrate anything except for the way that he felt comfortable doing so.

Seeing that everyone in the kitchen was preoccupied with some sort of conversation, he simply assumed they'd make their way to the living room sooner or later. He did pop in to make sure they wouldn't bring everything at once; the dining table wasn't that large.

Almost as if reading Rogue's mind, rather than going to sit somewhere, Candy went off to where he had gone to escape being social and almost draped herself over him, ignoring that he might not want to be a mess in this sort of situation. Still, she did little barring that, trying not to be too much of a bother for him. She just watched what Rogue was doing over the shoulder she decided her head belonged on, or at least tried.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2017, 3:51 pm

Aurora noticed that there was not enough place on the table for all the food they'd prepared. That's why Aurora put only plates with pierogis and a huge pot with borsh on the table. She then returned to the kitchen and with a huge grin on her face. "That's right! My parents moved to Death City. When my mom saw what happened to my arm she immediately created a powerful illusion to... well... make me feel better. Wanna touch it?" The witch said happily before she reached her arm out towards Skye to allow her to feel the illusion with her own hands. "By the way, there's also one little cute news~!" Foster said, smiling. She was obviously talking about her sweet relationship with Yurio.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:29 am

Aurora tilted her head to the side at the new development, her eyes widening at the realization of it. Reaching out, she ran her fingers along the surface of the other witch's false skin. She couldn't tell that it was fake, that it was merely illusion magic, and that both fascinated and terrified her to a degree. It was an impressive application of spells, but the fact that something could be done so strongly as to trick more than just the sense of sight was a surprise. Regardless, this was incredible and she was astonishingly happy for the other woman. "Oh?" She asked simply, beginning with just letting her finish presenting all her news before spazzing, though she was already bouncing back and forth between both feet.

He made an, "Oof," sound, as a joke, as she plopped on him, turning his head to smirk at her through his mask. "'Ello, luv." Rogue said simply, though he only paused for a moment in his work to peck her cheek with a kiss before replacing the mask and continuing to move things around. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 9:49 am

Yurio stood by, simply watching and listening to the conversation between the two Auroras rather than participate in it beyond the initial untroduction of the spells on Foster's arm.

Glyndwr, finding that everyone had somehow already gotten busy with doing something or other whether it was simply talking ot elsewise, stood over the table to try and work out how to best seat six people that were in fact three pairs... If only to seem busy while he had nobody to talk to for the moment.

"I'm excited~" Candy almost sang as she looked over all of the presents; she hadn't seen that much surprise stuff since before she came to the academy.

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeDecember 31st 2017, 10:25 am

Aurora wrapped her arm around Yurio's neck and smiled widely. "Yurio and I are together!" She told Skye, clearly happy to share the news with the other witch. Well, there was a huge possibility that Skye had already known about that, but she wanted to tell her personally about her relationship with her beloved dragon. "Who would have thought, huh? The dragon boys now have their Auroras. I find it funny!" The fox witch said giggling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2018, 9:12 am

Aurora Skye fell into laughter, delighted giggles escaping her in a barely contained fit; they'd told them so! Bouncing in a circle to try to expel some of the excess energy, she grinned and held a hand out for a high-five when she was finally able to properly speak again. "Really? How's that going?!"

He chuckled, reaching back to ruffle her hair in amusement. "Well, how about you see if anyone needs any help? I'm almost finished."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2018, 10:31 am

Yurio was rather surprised that Glyndwr hadn't somehow let slip that they were actually dating or that if he had Aurora was still this excited hearing the news. Still, he took advantage of the moment to put an arm of his own around Foster's waist and bring her in close. "It's going great." He said after doing so.

Candy jokingly whined about having to get up from her spot on Rogue's back, but agreed to do so begrudgingly. After checking the kitchen and then questioning what Glyndwr was doing, she got back to Rogue and relayed her findings. "Nobody really needs anything."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2018, 2:44 pm

Aurora'd managed to give Skye a high five before Yurio caught her in his arm. A smirk appeared on her face. "Yes, yes indeed! Love is great." The witch said before her smirk turned into a grin. After a moment of enjoying the whole thing, she rubbed her chin. "Hm... Hey is everything ready? Shouldn't we ask Glyndwr if he needs help with anything else?" Aurora asked, wondering what else she could help with.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2018, 2:49 pm

Aurora Skye waved her hand dismissively, seemingly almost unphased by the situation regarding her own boyfriend. She assumed as she said, "He'd let us know if he needed anything." Still, she peered outside of the kitchen, wondering what to do. "I think we might be all good to go," she said finally.

Rogue chuckled, turning around to face her, arms folded across his chest. "Do you want attention, now?"
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2018, 2:58 pm

Yurio somewhat reluctantly freed himself from Foster's grip to then point both of the Auroras in the direction of the living room. "Skye is actually correct. Until we're done with eating what is on the table, we're done here." He said.

"I mean, I wanted it from the start, but now's the time to get sat down." Candy said, pointing towards the table which Glyndwr had already sat himself down on, to wait patiently for everyone else. Glyn was sat on one of the ends.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2018, 2:17 pm

"Alright." Foster said briefly in response to both of them and with a smile she started walking towards the living room. She seemed rather excited about the dinner. So many people, some of them she has never seen before. It was exciting, especially because Yurio, Glyndwr, and Aurora were there. Once the fox witch found herself in the living room, her smile grew wider. "I've always liked the unique atmosphere of this day." She quietly commented, hoping that Yurio and Skye were behind her to hear her words.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2018, 11:16 am

"Mm~hm!" Aurora Skye said, though up until now, she'd spent the holidays either alone or with whomever stayed behind at the dorms. She'd not dared to intrude on anyone's holiday up until this year, where the whole celebration had been planned out for the lot of them to enjoy. The little witch took her seat at one side of her boyfriend, beaming at him as she so often did.

Rogue chuckled, shaking his head before pulling the woman into his arms. Ignoring the others, he moved his mask away long enough to give her a kiss. Replacing the mask afterwards, he held her hand and walked towards the table alongside her, though he was unsure of where to sit.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2018, 11:36 am

Yurio sat himself down on the end of the opposite of Glyndwr, leaving a space next to both himself and Skye for Foster to sit in. That left two spaces opposite the two Auroras for Candy and Rogue to sit in one the other side, into which Candy happily pulled Rogue once she saw where everyone else had sat down.

Last edited by Arc on January 9th 2018, 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2018, 12:33 pm

Aurora sat right next to Yurio with a happy grin on her face. She noticed that at one table sat three couples, which made her even happier. "Love and happiness everywhere! Cute!" The witch thought. Out of everyone present, she didn't know only one pair. The masked man and the colorful girl. She had a strange feeling that she's heard about the masked man, though she obviously couldn't be sure and make guesses.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2018, 2:01 pm

Aurora was simply giddy to be surrounded by five of her favorite people, bouncing slightly in her seat as she smiled. "Everyone ready to eat?" She asked.

Rogue seemed more embarrassed now, realizing that, Shit, now he'd have to take the mask off to eat. Looking around, he caught Aurora Skye's question but didn't answer, shifting a bit uncomfortably in his seat not that the realization had set in. Dinner was officially awkward, if only for him.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2018, 2:29 pm

Glyndwr, perceptive as ever, didn't miss Rogue's uncomfortable shifting nor the reason behind it. Perceptive as ever, he also didn't miss it when Rogue pulled his mask down to kiss Candy. "Rogue." He said to first get the older man's attention. "Candy and Skye quite obviously know, I just saw when you kissed Candy, Yurio and I share a headspace a lot of the time so he knows too and Foster is trustworthy." He went on to say, gesturing to each person around the table as he named them off.

At some point during Glyndwr's explanations, Candy looked from the foreign to her food which she had been looking over and instead turned to Rogue. "Dummy." She said to him as she shoved his arm playfully, knowing at the very least that he knew that they would be having food.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2018, 3:19 pm

Aurora's shifted in her seat when she heard the masked man's nickname. She looked at Rogue and then at Glyndwr and then at Rogue again. "You're... uhm... Jarek "Rogue", am I right?" The witch asked to confirm. "I'm Aurora, Anna Kozak's friend. It's nice to meet you." Aurora introduced herself to explain how she knew his name. Her tone was polite and friendly, so was her smile. The witch then looked at Candy, her smile was still present on her face. "Oh and nice to meet you!" She said.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2018, 3:47 pm

Aurora Skye giggled; normally, she'd pull his mask down in this situation, herself, but she figured she could leave Candy to that. Besides, there was food! Eagerly, she opted to at least start drinking, craving sugar as she always was.

"Y... Yeah." He said, face flushing high enough that it could be seen. Nervously, he worked a finger under the top of his mask and began to ease it down, directing his attention towards the plate in front of him and little else, "Jarek "Rogue" Ackerman, 2 Star Assassin and Utility, arguably Genius, meister." He rubbed the back of his head nervously before reaching for Candy's hand. "Candace's boyfriend." There was something more real to the later words, more proud and less rehearsed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)   ~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*A Very Merry Crust Mass~ (Arc/Lani/Rackie)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next