Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2018, 11:44 am

After finishing throwing Nick away his other eye started to open as his face continued to show almost no emotion. Digging into his skirt's pockets, he pulled out three more shurikens, spinning he threw each one, one at a time after Nick. Intending for them to miss but try to make the outline of his human body. His eye was definitely straining Haruhi however as he had started to open it. The two worlds clashing together was making his vision blur out and he began to hold his eye as he closed it.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2018, 2:00 pm

When the transforming weapon saw the shurikens flying towards him, Nick began to exclaim "SON OF A-!!!", but before the full statement escaped his lips the brunette was tumbling on the ground, fear spiking for a moment within him when he heard the metal of the shurikens whiz past his ears angrily. Shortly after the shuriken attack Nick stumbled and rolled face first into a grave stone in an almost comical fashion.

The sharp toothed young man laid there stunned from the impact for a little while before scrambling to his feet, his face red, most likely to bruise later on. The only thing that hurt more than his face in that moment was his pride, however, despite the humiliating tumble Nick was still ready to fight, though with his current physical state and with an eye lid starting to swell it would've been best for the weapon to tap out from the duel. "I'm not giving up just yet" Nick said, and then, panting slightly, put his fists up in defiance.

Ooc: hope my disappearance didn't dampen your motivation for this thread.... sorry
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2018, 9:12 pm

Haruhi glared at the weapon. Slowly he started to walk towards the weapon as he continued to stare him down, "I call it... safety for you. Continuing would end up hurting you to a further degree... I will say that, for a weapon, you are more potent in fighting and not defenseless. I congratulate you on this." He says this as he continues to walk to him, spinning a Kunai around his fingers as he continued to walk. Nothing seemed to deter him as he walked past the grave, jumping over them, moving around them, but one thing was constant, he was staring and watching Nick. "I will give you one more chance... give up." His tone was icy, but the fire of fighting wasn't going down.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2018, 12:52 am

Nick narrowed his dark brown eyes, or at least the one that didn't have a swollen eyelid, at Haruhi, the brunette was well aware that the meister was as steadfast as he was when it came to this fight, but he could also tell that Haruhi was holding back. Nick couldn't decide whether to be pissed or grateful about it, but deep down, Nick knew he wouldn't have been able to been Haruhi in his current state.

Though not faltering under Haruhi's frosty gaze, Nick still admitted defeat, "Fine, you win...This time" the dark haired weapon pointed a determined finger at the meister "Next time, I'll give you a run for ya money!". Even though Nick felt disappointed that he didn't fully get to show of how great a guy he could be in that fight, but the loss made him more determined to beat Haruhi in the future.

The suddenly, Nick sneezed. It appeared the cold finally got to him. "Frick" he hissed under his breath, sniffling a bit to keep his nose from running, "Let's get outta here, I'm freezin' my ass off..." the mumbling weapon started heading towards the exit of the graveyard, before stopping "Eh....There was a wager attached to the duel wasn't there....was it that you wanted?" Nick said without looking back. He may have been salty about loosing, but he wasn't one to hold out on his side of a deal.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2018, 11:32 am

Haruhi's tracks stop as he continued to stare at the weapon. He gave out a huff of air then began to breathe slightly off, slightly winded from the fight as he still had adrenaline pumping as well as the fire of fighting burning at his soul. Haruhi was putting out the flames, however, he also felt like he should keep the flames for another possible mission ahead. Haruhi was in deeper thought before snapping out of his thoughts as he looked at Nick. Him saying that he would give Haruhi a run for his money, it was something he felt like he could relate to someone else. With this, a different feeling arose in him as he turned his back.

When Nick sneezed he looked back as he sighed, "First let's take you to your residence before you get any sicker than you are now. It would be a hassle if you get sick and we get a mission..." Haruhi didn't sound as icy as before, but a hint of concern came from him as he chose to ignore what he said from before, ignoring the fact that there was a reward for winning. But he started to feel the cold himself... it's probably because he's wearing a maid's outfit as the whole fight took place.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2018, 11:25 pm

"I ain't gettin' sick.." the weapon grunted stubbornly, which was followed by snort/sniffle, the brunette then started walking home in the direction of his home. Nick was a bit confused on why Haruhi didn't bring up the wager himself, but he assumed that Haruhi wasn't the type to get hung up on rewards, But I wouldn't be so great a guy if I weaseled out of my end now would I?, he thought "I guess we'll talk about the deal later on then" Nick said aloud, half to himself and half to Haruhi directly. He wasn't really expecting an answer pertaining to the wager, so the weapon allowed his mind to wander a bit to thoughts of cups of late night coffee to warm himself up.

Ooc: were we doing a short timeskip to the house or would you prefer the two walk and talk?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2018, 12:22 pm

Haruhi rolled his eyes from the stubbornness of the boy before him. He couldn't help but feel like he was just another idiot. But something kept him to keep on following the boy as he silently followed. He started to pick from the weapons out of the area around him as he tried to show respect to the graves as he left. "The deal can be held off... I ended up using my weapons... so congrats." He started to follow the boy as he continued to wear the skirt... No matter the wind though, he didn't get a flash from the wind. Mainly because of the weight in the pockets to keep the skirt down yet still giving it the poof.

OOC: Up to you, we can do a coin flip
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2018, 5:12 pm

Ooc: Sorry for the wait, was in the midst of job hunting. Decided going to the house would better help the thread, so short time skip if that's fine.

Nick felt a bit of relief when the pair eventually arrived at the weapon's abode, "Alright, we're here.." He announced, going to the apartment door to unlock it, when he opened the door he stood aside and gave Haruhi a half smirk"Ladies first" he said, half jokingly and half actually wanting to be a good host, his adopted father always stated that one should let the company in first, especially if it was unpleasant weather outside, and how great of a guy would Nick be if he let his partner dawdle in the cold longer than needed?
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2018, 11:31 am

Haruhi looked at the house of residence, deciding it'll be best to be silent and obey the host. This is his house, his living quarters, which means it's his rules. With this in his mind, he walks in, even during the poke of Ladies first. He looked around inside, taking in each image of the house while retaining his silence, it was a bit unsettling that this was a trap... at least that's what the back of his head thought of. Shaking the inside of his thoughts, he continued to wander around the house, taking each detail in mind.

OOC: Sorry for the extremely long wait.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2018, 12:35 am

Nick's living room was small had a theme of black and red; the couch was black and the walls, while a plain tan themselves, due to Nick being unable to paint them, had hanging vases on them with red and black roses, synthetic of course, and an assortment of red and black unlit candles. Also on the walls were a some pictures, most of which were of city scapes during sunset with a reddish hue, and there were also many pictures of Nick with a couple, seeming to be parent figures. Also in the livingroom was an old timey looking record player and a small Tv on a equally small table.  Nick's house would smell vaguely like dusty cologne and as if something had beed baking at one point, mostl likely cinnamon rolls.

Nick headed straight for the kitchen, it's entrance in the wall to the left of the front door, “Make ya-self comfortable, I'll put some coffee on, should warm us up” Nick called out.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2018, 2:16 pm

Haruhi observed the room, it had a bit of a lack of taste to it to himself. But it was alright, liveable was what he was looking at and for... it was a place to rest, it had a couch and TV... it was liveable alright. With this in mind, he moved over to explore the placing slightly, only to get caught by the couch. He glided his hand across the top of it before turning back to Nick. "Do... you have any sugar for the coffee...?" His arms crossed and his hair flipped down to his side as well as his front. It was growing more into a mess as a few places, after calming down, were bundled up in tangles and such. He made a mental note to take a shower later, and to brush his hair out of tangles... Although that would be quite the hassle later, it was something needed to be done.

Back to his regular thought to listen to Nick, he glanced at the counter, also to see if he could answer his own question with what he saw... Of course, though he was more of a soda person rather than a coffee or tea person oddly enough.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 20th 2018, 6:21 pm

On the counter would be a few old timey looking clay jars, one of them labeled "sugar" with some sugar cubes drawn on it, almost like something a grandma would have in their kitchen.

"Of course" Nick called out in the midst of prepping the coffee pot "Do you like your coffee light or strong?" he asked, Nick wasn't really sure if Haruhi actually liked coffee, perhaps the meister was accepting the coffee just to be polite? He seems like the type of guy to do that, then again, if he actually drinks coffee I would assume he'd take it dark, the sharp toothed young man thought. While he was at it, Nick decided to see if he had any dough left from the rolls he made the day before, and was delighted to find that he had at least two small handfuls left "I could make some more cinnamon rolls, or somethin'" he murmured to himself, Nick assumed Haruhi would appreciate something sweet to go with his coffee, so he preheated the oven as well and took out the dough, While the coffee is going on, I could at least get this going as well, the weapon thought, awaiting Haruhi's preference on coffee as he started to prep the dough as well.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2018, 10:24 am

"...Four spoons full of sugar... and if you have any, creamer..." Haruhi was silent until this point really as he was pretty excited as coffee was basically Haruhi's version of a high. It was something he loved, but something he shouldn't really have as it would normally leave him with more energy than he knows what to do with. The hearing of cinnamon rolls also made his mouth just drool from underneath his scarf. "Sure." He said it in a cold tone, yet underneath it was filled with excitement for the sugar... it was one of the things that could never lead him wrong.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2018, 8:50 pm

Nick blinked a bit in surprise when Haruhi stated he wanted so much sugar, or at least it was a lot for Nick's taste, but he would make the meister's coffee like he requested "It'll be done brewin' in a few minutes" he commented aloud as the weapon continued prepping the cinnamon rolls; rolling out the dough, sprinkling the cinnamon and sugar, cutting the dough, rolling the dough up, and finally covering the soon to be freshly baked pastries with egg wash. With all that done, Nick finally put the rolls in the pre-heated oven and got down some mugs for the coffee. As soon as the coffee was finished, the weapon proceeded to fill the mugs, and prepare the coffee, putting four spoons and sugar and a bit of creamer in Haruhi's mug while putting a spoonful of sugar, a bit of cream,  and a dash of cinnamon in his.

After a little while, Nick walked out of the kitchen with a pair of little TV-dinner trays and set them up in front of the couch "Now, I'd normally just drink my brew in the kitchen, but I guessed the living room was a bit more cozy, besides, I doubt you're a messy guy" he stated before heading back into the kitchen and returning with the two, placing mug with the creamy looking coffee on Haruhi's tray and placing the darker looking coffee on his own "The creamer is French vanilla just to let ya know, also the cinnamon rolls I put in should be done in twenty to twenty five minutes". The brunette plopped on the couch, blew on his coffee, and took a sip before saying "So eh...Anything ya want to do in particular? I got cards, a few old films, I could put on some music n' whatnot....".
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 10:26 pm

Haruhi, watching over Nick with each passing moment, was growing more and more excited. He was more excited about tasting the sweet and savory sugar. The thing that was possibly the access to his humane side in his life. He nodded at the time, a little disappointed, but his stone cold face couldn't show it even if he wanted to. Clearing his mind, looking at the decore once more, took the coffee graciously, bowing his head to show gratitude. Moving his scarf down, he starts to sip down the coffee, giving a soft internal smile to the sweetened taste that washed over his tongue. "...I don't mind anything... but thank you for the coffee..." He had to at least thank his weapon. They're quite impressive at the moment, so far filling out a few of his own recently made-up checklist requirements.

"Nick... when did you learn to bake...?" He was a bit curious about this part however, he himself would ruin his own sweets by putting too much sugar, overwashing the taste and making it taste bad.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 5th 2019, 10:30 pm

Nick seemed to tense a bit when Haruhi asked about the origin of Nick's baking skills, staying silent for a little while before responding with "I'll, uh, get some cards, hold on" the weapon got up and walked off towards a hallway leading to the back rooms, going to a closet. The weapon began "rummaging" through the closet for the cards, though, there wasn't much in there besides a few towels, said cards, and a box filled dominoes and a few other board games, the sharped toothed young man was just stalling.

Nick hated that he had possibly made things awkward, but he just simply didn't know how to respond to Haruhi. The only reason Nick knew how to bake and enjoyed was because of his sister Lila, and while he loved her and didn't just want to push that part of his past behind him completely, bringing up his sister would mean he would have to recollect and explain her death, and all the other things horrible she and him went through leading up to it. Nick considered just lying to Haruhi, and just tell him that he learned to love baking through his adopted mom, What type of "great guy" lies to his partner though?...., Nick thought sourly, I'm also not bein' a great host by being melodramatic either.... With a sigh, Nick grabbed the cards and headed back into the livingroom.

"Eheh, finally found the suckers" The weapon said with a slight laugh, plopping back on the couch, careful not to knock over his coffee. "And the baking" he began "Yeah....It's just somethin' I picked up when I a kid, it's more rewardin' to bake your own stuff than get it prepackaged at a store, ya know what I'm sayin?" he responded cooly, hoping Haruhi wouldn't bring up his abrupt departure. For a moment, Nick felt a bit ashamed not to bring up his sister, he didn't want her to fade in obscurity, but then decided that his past was something he'd keep to himself until he felt the time was right.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 24th 2019, 8:50 pm

Haruhi paused himself, watching the brunette move along with his business, in return, he quieted down on any more prying questions. "I see. It's good that you pick up more skills... I guess..." Talking more to himself as his partner went to grab cards, he began to tap his fingers together, watching the ground with nothing much to say. His mind quieted down as well, he wasn't on a mission, he didn't have to suck up to anyone to gain a pretend trust, he didn't have to kill or harm anyone, there was nearly nothing to do here. All Haruhi had to do was just sit and do nothing as Nick could do other things.

An idea soon enough popped up in his head, his eye now in a more glare-like position, he continued to stare at the ground, the thought that Nick could have been hired to get at him. An assassin after an assassin can be done, but only if that assassin was publicly known, or was seen and wanted revenge. Haruhi was now more cautious, watching Nick as he came back. Haruhi stared at the Coffee, wondering if that was poisoned or not... he couldn't tell... He realized that he was potentially in a room that he could easily be attacked... but he had to play along so Nick wouldn't know... if this WAS Nick. "What're the cards for?" He said, staring now at them, watching anything they do.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 31st 2019, 11:32 pm

Nick noticed that Haruhi looked a bit..tense, and immediately felt worse for leaving the living room so suddenly, He's probably extremely uncomfortable now all because I decided to make the whole situation awkward, way to go, idiot!, he scolded himself mentally, and in the midst of his internal scorning, he barely heard the meister's question. The weapon pulled a slightly confused face "Eh..The cards are for playing...card games? Poker, rummy, go fish, the like...." the sharp toothed young man trailed off momentarily to wonder if Haruhi had ever played a card game in his life, "You do know what cards are right?" he asked half jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2019, 2:12 pm

Haruhi stared at him, his eye glared at him like if he was trying to see right through him. He gave a nod, looking at the brunette before sitting back. "I go on assassination missions... of course I know poker." He gave out a sigh before thinking back at his poker games. They... didn't go out as planned. "Of course I'd have either finished the job... or lost." He sounded slightly sour about the last part. It was mainly because Haruhi remembered a time where he bet all of his money before losing it all, causing him to have to up his work... it wasn't that interesting that week.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2019, 5:11 pm

Despite the fact Haruhi brought up that he was a professional killer, Nick allowed himself a hearty chuckle "Is it just poker you're ass at or is it ALL card games?" he asked jokingly, the weapon then noticed the way the meister looked at him, and noted that it was a...suspicious one of sorts, Why is he lookin' at me like that...bet it was because I sulked off earlier...Damn it! I knew it would make things awkward.., he thought, annoyed at himself again, none the wiser to Haruhi's real thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2019, 12:11 pm

Haruhi starts to move a kunai around his hands, holding the tip of it between his fingers. "I'm not an ass... at all games. I'm good at... darts." He moves the weapon back and forth between his fingers, showing a readying throw before moving it around his hand before putting it back to where it was. "If you want to try some time... I'll take you on..." He moved his eyes back to him, a glare coming from them, not the kind you get from people who want to kill, but more of a... competitive glare?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2019, 11:00 pm

Nick grinned his harped tooth grin, the feeling of social doubt dissipated at the mere thought of a competition, Thinks he could beat me at darts eh?, the weapon thought, giving Haruhi one of his own determined looks. "I'll take ya on right now if ya want!'" Nick said with a small laugh "Hold on, I'll go see if I still have that dart board my old man gave me, be right back" the brunette went back into the hall to rummage through the closet. Meanwhile, the soft scent of cinnamon covered pastries had finally begun to waft into the living room, signifying the near completion of the cinnamon rolls in the oven.

ooc: oof, it's not that I've lost interest of anything, far from it, but life got stressful, sorry for the wait none the less
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2019, 6:33 pm

Haruhi watches the boy moving off, his competitive gaze back to his sweets, having the rest of what was made for him before. He held his cup cautiously, still unsure if it was spiked. But he needed to take a sip at least... so a sip he did. He needed to look normal... as normal as Haruhi could get for a high school assassin boy who cross-dresses to complete his missions... on second thought, that wasn't too normal he thought. As he took a sip of the coffee, he moved his gaze back once more towards the brunette.

OOC: Sorry about the late reply, I am getting things back together in life.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2019, 10:01 pm

"Aha!" Nick would suddenly exclaim "Found em'!", there was the loud shuffling of an old cardboard box before Nick returned to the livingroom. "Now all I gotta hang it up, imma get a hammer and nail" he said, placing the dart kit on the couch before heading towards the kitchen. There was clanking from a tool drawer for a while before the kitchen timer went off "Oo! They're done!" He exclaimed, turning his attention to the stove "I'll be out in a little while!". The brunette put on his oven mitts and took the steaming pastries out of the oven, preparing a fresh icing mixture, humming loudly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).    The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The greatest training session to ever exists (Nick(Vix) n' Haruhi(Wolf) training).
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2