Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helping the little lost Russian girl weapon (Khat and Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KhatyaZDraganov
SERP Member
SERP Member
KhatyaZDraganov

Helping the little lost Russian girl weapon (Khat and Lacey) Empty
PostSubject: Helping the little lost Russian girl weapon (Khat and Lacey)   Helping the little lost Russian girl weapon (Khat and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2018, 6:53 pm

Khatya looks around confused as to where she is, or where the school is from where she is now. "
где, черт возьми, я, и как я могу добраться до DWMA отсюда." She says softly to herself as she looks around trying to find a map.

(She said in Russian "where in the hell am I, and how do i get to the DWMA from here")
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Helping the little lost Russian girl weapon (Khat and Lacey)   Helping the little lost Russian girl weapon (Khat and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2018, 12:11 pm

Piper Grove was wandering around Death City, window shopping, thinking, getting fresh air, just anything to keep herself active when she came across a girl, who seemed to be around the age of 14 or 15, who appeared to be lost. She walked up to the girl and tapper her shoulder. "Hi, you look lost. Is there something I could help you find?" The witch asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
KhatyaZDraganov
SERP Member
SERP Member
KhatyaZDraganov

PostSubject: Re: Helping the little lost Russian girl weapon (Khat and Lacey)   Helping the little lost Russian girl weapon (Khat and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2018, 1:18 pm

She jump a little bit. " oh I am looking for the DWMA so I can enroll and start classes." She says in a very thick Russian accent. She holds out her hand to shake hands with her. "Khatya Zenechka Draganov."
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Helping the little lost Russian girl weapon (Khat and Lacey)   Helping the little lost Russian girl weapon (Khat and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2018, 8:42 pm

Piper smiled. "Luck is on your side today! My name is Piper Grove, and I'm a student at the academy. I can take you there if you'd like." The witch offered, shaking hands with the girl, her smile bright. "Do you mind me asking if you're a weapon or a meister? Sorry, I'm just generally curious. I'm a meister." Piper told Khatya.
Back to top Go down
KhatyaZDraganov
SERP Member
SERP Member
KhatyaZDraganov

PostSubject: Re: Helping the little lost Russian girl weapon (Khat and Lacey)   Helping the little lost Russian girl weapon (Khat and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2018, 4:29 pm

Khatya smiles " that would be great thank you, and that is not a problem I am a weapon." softly as she is a little shy around new people. "If you would like I could show you my weapon form?" She says shyly.
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Helping the little lost Russian girl weapon (Khat and Lacey)   Helping the little lost Russian girl weapon (Khat and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2018, 4:33 pm

Piper shrugged. "It's no problem, really. " The witch said kindly. "It's up to you. Either way, if you fully transform, I can't guarantee that we'll be able to match soul wavelengths." She replied.

OOC: If you want them to be partners/match soul wavelengths, I wouldn't mind. I mean, Piper's 19, but still. It's up to you.
Back to top Go down
KhatyaZDraganov
SERP Member
SERP Member
KhatyaZDraganov

PostSubject: Re: Helping the little lost Russian girl weapon (Khat and Lacey)   Helping the little lost Russian girl weapon (Khat and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2018, 6:09 pm

"I am one who accepts things for what they are." she says softly. She has a very soft accepting nature.

((ooc: she can sync with just about anyone.))
Back to top Go down
Lacey
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Helping the little lost Russian girl weapon (Khat and Lacey)   Helping the little lost Russian girl weapon (Khat and Lacey) I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2018, 2:07 pm

She smiled kindly. "I think that's amazing. We need more people in this world like you." Piper replied. She then held her hand out. "Go ahead and transform, I'd like to see your weapon form." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping the little lost Russian girl weapon (Khat and Lacey)   Helping the little lost Russian girl weapon (Khat and Lacey) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping the little lost Russian girl weapon (Khat and Lacey)
Page 1 of 1