Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 9:57 am

ooc: you do you and I'll do me and we won't do each other... probably -markiplier 2k18?

ic:

Crystal's face certainly didn't cool down in response to this, but she worked her small form onto her back, latching on like a practiced koala. She was incredibly lightweight, and in some ways it seemed like the bag she carried weighed more than she did.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:09 am

OOC: Got it, I do that and you do that. And those things will do each other.... probably.

IC:
Gripping onto her legs, just for insurance, he starts to get up. He definitely felt solid from all of the training he's done. Jumping at least once an inch off the ground to get situated, he starts to walk, but a bit faster than they were going. "I'll... start running when I get accustomed to the weight..." He gave a slight blush, not sure how to feel, but he focused most of his attention on her, the road ahead, and to keep her up. So he slowly starts to go faster, at this point going into a jog, holding onto Crystal to support her so she wouldn't fall off.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:11 am

Crystal kept a good grip on him as he moved, still blushing but calming now that she wasn't being specifically looked at. The closer they got to her home, the more she'd point directions for him to follow. With her closeness to his ears, she opted not to speak.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:17 am

Following each direction, soon enough he starts breaking into a sprint, dashing across the sidewalk. He held himself up by using Crystal and her bag as a counter-weight to him leaning forward naturally from giving someone a piggy-back ride. At one point though, he moved back down in speed so he could start regaining his balance. He went from a full-on sprint, back down to a jog and then slowed down to a walk. He had to remember he wasn't the one who was running, he was carrying special cargo. "So... why did you two want to start off a cafe?" He was slightly curious about that part, he may know nothing about the other side of the business, but he'd rather know some more stuff about the business he is working for, the side that he preferred.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:20 am

"The restaurant?" She asked, to clarify, "We were making good business, but staying open during the day hours for only the bar wasn't very... beneficial," Crystal explained, shifting a bit and trying to not breathe or talk on his neck, "A lot of our customers really liked the food, though, so we expanded the menu, changed the hours, and hired on more staff. The cooks are happy to have the hours, the bartenders make more money, and we have more staff on hand to keep everything running smooth and clean."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:27 am

Thinking about this over, Meran nods his head. "Ah, alright then, I guess that makes sense." He thought about the bonus of hours like the others would get. Yeah, it would earn him more cash in the pocket, but it would also have him seeing some... things. He didn't want to see something like that right now. But it might require some more thought down the road. Before long, he slows to a stop, he then looks back at her. He felt her shift quite a bit and wondered what was wrong. "Are you okay back there?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:32 am

"Fine," she said, perhaps too quickly, though she wasn't giving off any other signs of nervousness, "It means we also have to beef up security," she thought aloud, idly, "Mostly just making the hours longer, so that our customers before the shows don't cause problems..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:40 am

"You sure that you're fine?" He moves one of his hands that was helping her stay on his back and quickly moves it up to go pat her head but move it back down to her legs so he could help her stay up. "Well... if you need bodyguards... I can help out for that one. Like one of those combat butlers!" He gave a joke, hearing there was an anime like that so he could apply it here. As he thought of this, it could look good on a resume. A waiter and a bodyguard? It probably wouldn't look too incredible, but it would look nice on there rather than: 'Unemployed person who tries to work out while they work.' ...Yeah, it would look better. "Only if you need it though."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:42 am

She grinned a bit, relaxing against the back of his shoulder, "I'll talk to Rosie," she said, quickly backpedaling a bit, "Don't ever call her that, by the way." A small laugh followed, breathless, soft, but real. "She'll have to look back over your resume."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:47 am

Smiling, he gives a nod. "I'm fine with that. But hey, I guess you have to deal with me for a few more hours than normal I guess. Hehe!" He gave his own chuckle to add to her own. "I'll walk for the rest of the way so it isn't so bumpy back there for you." With this being said, he starts to follow what he said, walking without so many bumps for Crystal.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:49 am

Crystal nodded, trying not to fall asleep on him as she fell into silence. She didn't know what else to say, now, and the day's work was getting to her, now.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:53 am

Continuing to move on, he definitely had heat coming from his body from his running earlier, sweat was already coming from him, but he had a few layers on, so she might not feel it... well shouldn't feel it. But he was silent as well, focusing on getting her home safely. Each step was a bit heavier than the last, but he shook his head, wanting to continue on for her so he wouldn't let her sister down. "Just a bit farther I'm guessing?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:55 am

She blinked a few times, yawning as she picked her head up and looked around. After a moment, she mumbled out her house number, just a few doors down from where they were, now.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 10:58 am

Nodding his head, he starts to look for the house number, moving around and searching. "If you want to sleep, go ahead... but you might need to give me the key though." As he continued to search around, he eventually matched the numbers. Looking at the house in a whole, he shrugged mentally and started to head towards the door.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 4:18 pm

Crystal nodded, fishing out the keys and handing them over, too tired, now, to much care about her worries. Anxiety or no, she could only stress so much when she lacked the energy to do so. "Issh.... second floor thoooOooUghh..."
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2018, 5:02 pm

Taking the keys in hand, he unlocks the door and starts to head inside. Only assuming what she meant when she said the second floor. So... he heads towards the second floor with a bit of effort to find a staircase. Eventually, he does, but going up steps, he had to go up each individual one rather when he was at his house and can jump a few steps. "Almost there Crystal..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2018, 7:08 pm

She nodded. Her bedroom would be easy enough to find; whereas Rose's was on the first floor, near the doorway, and their guest bedroom towards the back of the house, Crystal's was the only proper bedroom upstairs. Every other room there was either for storage or some sort of office space. Really, she had the whole second floor pretty much to herself.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2018, 8:09 pm

Locating the door, Meran would turn the doorknob and enter inside with her on his back. He was starting to feel tired himself, but he had to maneuver around all of her things so he wouldn't ruin stuff. "Hereee we gooo..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2018, 6:48 pm

Crystal slowly eased herself off of his back, walking tiredly over to her bed and dropping her bag beside it before crawling up, tugging her blankets and whining when they didn't want to follow her instructions.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 10:20 pm

Merran, giving a soft sigh, had a small smile placed on his face before assisting her with the covers. Helping her in whatever way to get comfortable. "Alright... I'll take off after this, alright?" Looking at her, searching for a sign that it was okay or if she needed something. He wasn't sure what to do next, but he started to envision her like his little sister, ready to take care of her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 10:23 pm

She nodded slowly, already fading from consciousness, forgetting to remind him to leave her key. She would, after all, be needing that and he had no use for it, himself. Some sort of jumbled murmur escaped her, but it was obvious that she was too tired for coherent speech.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2018, 10:35 pm

Looking over her once more, he pats her head before taking off. "Well... I guess that's that... now let's head home..." His thoughts rushed a bit, making him concerned about his two managers. He knows they could probably take care of themselves... right? "Hm..." Stopping for a moment, he hadn't recognized how out of breath he was. His legs felt like they were nothing but mush, his whole system, lungs including felt like it was on fire, burning on the inside. He had to stop for a bit, nothing was happening right now, he can take a small breather.

Skidding down the wall inside the house near the front door of the house. His heavy breaths on the outside as well as his heart pounding in his ears. After this, he had to do combat practice for around an hour. Looking at the door, he rests up for a little longer. His mind started to wander forward, if he kept this job up, doing this every night, he could actually probably have his lungs stronger. He kept on thinking, going forward if he kept this kind of interaction every day. This made him smile, he was going to make his family proud, he'll show them how strong he got. He'll fulfill both of his sibling's promises, get strong, get a lot of money... this went on for a while in the head... for around a few hours at least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!   A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Job! Let's Not Blow This One!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4